The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
I see.. so vivi change stable liao..
got chance will try Joey for sure..
If that is the vivi i know, not there anymore. Haha. Because this names merely is their stage name. i find quite hard to really tell who is who. Only choice is go once, try. Ok, come again. Not ok, skip. Even when no good and u remember their name, they go to other outlet also use another name.

Yeah, joey is one must try, atleast once. When she moans, cannot tahan liao..
Old 13-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Talking about planning to go next week. Something pops up today and have some free time, ask her if 1130am ok, she said ok. The bro who took 1230, paiseh if made u waited, but am sure joey is worth the wait.

Joey is still as good. Today as usual, action start right after shower. Really love her catbath, ar, bbbj. Bbbj my lil bro become big bro.

Cap on, same as usual, tried few poses, front, back, stand. Really superb. Today was great, had a shiok shiok 20min workout. Final bullets fired and gun stay inside for a while. Joey lil sis can bite, so be careful.

Overall, service still as great. Could not stay longer as need to make way for next bro.

Btw, seems joey has a new viet partner. Not sure if chio as she was napping when i leaving. from above the blanket view, body shape seems petite as well. Now messaging okt to gather info and save up for next week venture...
lol. that viet partner always napping at the sofa outside right. She was napping there when I was leaving as well.
Old 14-10-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1654 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Joey XinJiang thanks all regulars and newbies meet up Friday

Another good Friday with every chiongsters enjoyed well
Old 14-10-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
lol. that viet partner always napping at the sofa outside right. She was napping there when I was leaving as well.
Dont tell me u r the 1230 appt bro..lolx

They nap on sofa ok lah, because the massage bed meant for Customer to lay mah.
And the nap outside, another wl Customer walk in will see "wow there is another chio bu".. lol

At least joey nap reviewing the face and cover body. This viet wl, cover whole body like mummie. Lolx but, bod look like petite size, probably about same size or height as joey. Face wise, not sure.
Next week will know as i planning to test drive her someday next week..... hope will be money well spent..
Old 14-10-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 3
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

RTM for Joey earlier this week. Had tarma last time with her and Wawa last time, so wanted to enjoy some 1 to 1 time with her.

Joey is everything you expected from this thread and more. Had some massage to start off, proceeded to catbath then came the overhauling of my pipes below.

She rimmed me while I was lying down, then requested me to kneel down while she continued her servicing from behind while milking my 2IC. Joey then flipped me over and put my knees over my head and continued her system overhaul down below.

Moving on to the main event, it was endless repetitions of AR, BBBJ, frenching until it was time to caps on. She rode me with so much force until she got tired, then I pumped her until I finally unloaded. Joey always ends off with taking off the helmet and cleaning my 2IC dry. She kept looking at how much I shot and she was so happy that I unloaded so much for her.

Left a happy man as expected, also saw the viet partner napping on the sofa on the way out like other bros. I think me and Joey were too noisy, not sure whether it's my moaning or hers 😂
Old 14-10-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Koolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
RTM for Joey earlier this week. Had tarma last time with her and Wawa last time, so wanted to enjoy some 1 to 1 time with her.

Joey is everything you expected from this thread and more. Had some massage to start off, proceeded to catbath then came the overhauling of my pipes below.

She rimmed me while I was lying down, then requested me to kneel down while she continued her servicing from behind while milking my 2IC. Joey then flipped me over and put my knees over my head and continued her system overhaul down below.

Moving on to the main event, it was endless repetitions of AR, BBBJ, frenching until it was time to caps on. She rode me with so much force until she got tired, then I pumped her until I finally unloaded. Joey always ends off with taking off the helmet and cleaning my 2IC dry. She kept looking at how much I shot and she was so happy that I unloaded so much for her.

Left a happy man as expected, also saw the viet partner napping on the sofa on the way out like other bros. I think me and Joey were too noisy, not sure whether it's my moaning or hers 😂
Guys wanna ask you all something, reach location need to selfie your own face first before can meet Joey? Can someone please verify this got a bro encounter this
Old 14-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolby View Post
Guys wanna ask you all something, reach location need to selfie your own face first before can meet Joey? Can someone please verify this got a bro encounter this
No need bro. I usually just selfie my shirt. They just wanna make sure your shirt color. Sometimes they might ask you take selfie with near nearby landmark or just the landmark.
Old 14-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Koolby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
No need bro. I usually just selfie my shirt. They just wanna make sure your shirt color. Sometimes they might ask you take selfie with near nearby landmark or just the landmark.
Say first time need show full face if this is legit is it still safe?
Old 14-10-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Just Released Slots

1900 7pm
2000 8pm

Lobang to share, ,.. grab or no more slots

Or Full House for Saturday... Joey XinJiang
Old 14-10-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shwarks View Post
Joey is really damn good.
The last time I went there she wasn't available so I took the other.

But just by listening to her sound in action I know I must visit.

Fast forward no regrets and looking forward to next one.
Beautiful and has a devilish body to die for.
Her skillful tongue is out of this world and
her sounds system is better than your cinema Dolby system.

The legend has it to you must try with a yoga practitioner
and I verified that, simply satisfied beyond words.
WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday
Old 14-10-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
BaChorMee38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late review

But Joey was mindblowingly good. Rim job for a damn long and wet time. Then proceed to ask you to child pose(yoga) and she attack spots you didn’t even know existed. And it was fucking heavenly.

Then turned me around and said went on a damn hot and wet BBBJ before capping me on and riding me to oblivion.

10/10 will rtm and from all the health centre + SLG ladies I’ve tried, no one comes close to Joey.
Old 14-10-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
brettan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. can PM me location and the damage pls/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
Late review

But Joey was mindblowingly good. Rim job for a damn long and wet time. Then proceed to ask you to child pose(yoga) and she attack spots you didn’t even know existed. And it was fucking heavenly.

Then turned me around and said went on a damn hot and wet BBBJ before capping me on and riding me to oblivion.

10/10 will rtm and from all the health centre + SLG ladies I’ve tried, no one comes close to Joey.
Old 14-10-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

anybody know if wawa still at this place with joey? or she moved liao? thanks.
Old 14-10-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Just paid a visit to Joey and just wow.. now I know why the hype on her.

Gorgeously petite, teardrop natural soft tits with a tight bod and slim legs. Simply delectable. If I have to be critical I will only say she does not have much of a butt but the whole package is one you will not want to miss out on.

The sun was glaringly bright. I was hurriedly ushered in and brought towards the back of the shop, on the way I saw a human shaped blanket or towel on the sofa. I could see nothing at all as she brought me inside, eyes having not adjusted yet to the dark and I felt her guiding me towards the back. She was easy to talk to and the ice was easily broken.

Will not write much about the deed itself(AR,BBBJ, catbath) as previous bros have already written and done much justice to her service. But I will ask this though, how does her tongue manage to feel so soft when she glides it on your body, that wet, soft, warm feeling..

And when she squat and slide me into her into cowgirl position, that sight of her is one that is often seen in JAV POV scene only this time I'm the male lead. It doesn't help that a light was position behind her when she was riding so it leads to a truly cinematic effect.

Till this point I have been passive and letting her do her thing and she does it well. She rides for a while, and I watch and enjoy her efforts from below. She wanted me to be on top. I told her later and proceeded to pound into her from below while holding her waist and spreading her butt wider, she moans out louder and convulses leaning forward into me. My mouth took the chance to nestle into her bosoms and suckle onto her sweetness. Another couple of moans as she starts twerking her butt into me. It's a sweet chaotic mess of human limbs hanging on, body slapping against each other and the wet smacking sound that you can only get from a good fxxking.

I told her, your turn to lie down and as we got up to change position, she wanted me to be in her in standing doggy position. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of this position and only one FL have managed to teach me the joys of this position, but she has long since RTC.

In missionary is where things get wild, the kissing, tonguing and her moaning intensifies, now I know what you guys meant when you say when you hear her moans you want to book her. We engaged in serious tongue fights and our limbs keep crawling at each other. I actually held her down and really pound into her while DFK and her kitty went wild with spasms. Feeling that I couldn't hold it in anymore I unloaded.

We were both breathing hard and we just held each other, not even kissing, just indulging in the bliss of a good coitus. She wraps her arms around me and mine around her. I was still hard, even after unloading and her kitty keeps on clenching onto me, as if wanting a round two. I ask her if she was feeling better and slowly decouple from her.

RTM/RTF worthy:100%
Old 14-10-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettan View Post
Bro.. can PM me location and the damage pls/
+85267414132 will give top notch service.... 2100 hours 9pm ... last slot Saturday

WhatsApp +85267414132

@soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday

Joey 新疆 xinjiang Uyghurs will be
One of your best memory to write about

Meet today 9pm 2100 hours
if can make it to Lavenders

Last edited by LaBiXiaoXing; 14-10-2023 at 06:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1