The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
What "hope"? Hope to unlock?

I thought you only like Angel?

Haha
Hope that there is new blood who are not pure vanilla, not time watcher and not commercial.
Some more pretty and good figure.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Second visit to 7p recently
Been long since I had a proper back massage, so decided to go for one
Went up her apartment, drank some warm water
Got into the shower and showered together
Went in the room massage, back stepping, started hj, took quite some time to finished but she was as patient as always.
RTM: may want to try syt for the next one
Old 12-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 22
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

Had a go with Xiao Mi a few days back.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Communications: polite and prompt.

Venue: clean, new, and well-maintained.

Looks: stats on website not so accurate. She is more matured looking. Body is slim. Long black hair. She is polite and more on the quieter side, which I appreciated.

Services: I skipped the massage. Nuru was okay. The highlight of the session was ok. She was FN. She used the full one hour. She rarely touched the phone. Time flew by.

RTM: No, even though I finally managed to find a heavily flavoured ML, it's been a while. My last good one was Dan Ni. Had Xue er, Mi Li, Xiao Xi, Shan Shan etc over the past weeks but sadly these younger gals are plain vanilla Jane in terms of services rendered. I'll just keep looking out for the next target.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
what do you mean by 88++? Entrance fee 88 + extra 50?
ya 88 the entrance, then + this + that lor... HAHAHA

Do up my points for this bro. thanks!
Old 12-04-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Always will have funny people ard, up you my lil points haa.

*sorry can't up yet system dont allow haa. Will do it when allow. Jiayou with your FRs!
Thanks bro for your support! and for upping me
Old 12-04-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Made an appointment with Chengzi. Reached at the pre arranged time and total silence from her.... what the....
Old 12-04-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Made an appointment with Chengzi. Reached at the pre arranged time and total silence from her.... what the....
tried her recent, not facing any blockers to meetup.

Maybe her prepaid card never topup and possible no wifi in her apartment.
Old 12-04-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyspeaker View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-yu-er-massage

had already arranged with her before I saw some recent bad reviews on here.. was feeling abit unsure but I actually had a great experience!

looks: the videos especially are almost identical to real life appearance. cute, slim, boobs are small

massage: just light back pressing.. don't expect anything proper.. she herself giggled and told me massage 不是专业的

ear digging: so I tried this add-on, haven't seen anyone give a detailed review about it. while lying on my back facing up, she (FN by this point) wrapped herself around me from the side and cleaned (yes, dig with ear scraper), and also stimulated my ears/face. this included using her hair, as well as some cotton wool-type material that she spun inside my ear to stimulate. It's quite an interesting sensation and I quite enjoyed it, but to be honest I think $30 is abit too much of an add-on. Anyway I wouldn't do it again anytime soon because I don't think earwax builds up that fast

sensual: FN as advertised. licks everywhere, including balls. BBBJ was varied and super enjoyable. alternates BBBJ with HJ with some gel. was rock hard throughout, and couldn't hold on for long

GFE: smiling and chatty and affectionate throughout, including while cleaning ears. after firing, still had about 10 - 15 min, didn't chase me out and lay down with me to cuddle and chat. used up the entire session, no shortchange of time

Strong consideration for RTM!
Not bad you got a reply. I tried few weeks back but silence. Glad u enjoy the sessions.
Old 12-04-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lu-lu-massage/

Anyone tried? She’s FL on another site. Looks cute with short stylo hair
Old 12-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Always will have funny people ard, up you my lil points haa.

*sorry can't up yet system dont allow haa. Will do it when allow. Jiayou with your FRs!
Thanks for your support bro. Will put u on the list to up back!
Old 12-04-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Not bad you got a reply. I tried few weeks back but silence. Glad u enjoy the sessions.
I think it's quite normal? Some girls also didn't reply me before, but another time when I'm trying to arrange a session I message again and get a reply.

You can always try again later, have fun!
Old 12-04-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Wonder who to try, coming down the mountain end of month. Hope won't step on mine.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
iJubbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsteriJubbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally got to book a slot with XE after tons and tons of tries, most of the time no reply. Fingers crossed. Hope she dont suddenly MIA tmr.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Wow, sorry to hear that bro. I didn't have this problem when I booked her. Maybe try texting her again to ask why?
Old 12-04-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Wow, sorry to hear that bro. I didn't have this problem when I booked her. Maybe try texting her again to ask why?
Better don't ask because truth will be hurt.

My guess is either double booked or bro extended the session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1