The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 01-11-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Swecorreo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hana from Teeruklover

Looks: About 90% like the pics. She's really a young girl, yeah! Light taned skin tone, like a local girl. Her chin isn't as sharp as in the pics, it's a bit round. But her eyes are just like in the pics, big and round, very cute. Picked her cos got the CFM look.

Boobs: Man made soft Cs. Small sensitive nipples. Nice to handle and caress, but she's scared of tickling, so she restricted my playtime with her boobies.

Body: Slim and lightly tanned. She's about 160cm tall, as advertised. She's got a nice butt, thumbs up! And she smells nice too. I love smelling and kissing her all over!

Language: Her English is average and no issue for simple talk. No need for Google translation.

Showering: Clean myself as not really comfortable with another washing me.

Frenching: I was able to do some tongue Frenching with her in the beginning.

BBBJ: She is quite experienced in this area. and with her foxy eyes and cfm looks.

Painting: She's scared of tickling, so I painted her slowly and friendly. She gets quite wet easily, but she kept pushing me away shyly. Cute. Her pussy smells good and trimmed, very nice to paint.

FJ: Riding me then followed by missionary as i notice my time not enough.

GFE: Okay lah, quite nice and comfortable with her, she's very obedient and she's a cute girl who likes to hug under the bedsheets.

Overall: 8 out of 10. young and cute. It's worth it. And she didn't play with her phone much during our session, very obedient throughout.
Old 01-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Mercury from Seduction

Looks: 80% like photos very uni popular student feeling
Body: slim as photos, but face are not as smooth as in the photos, very slim
Boobs: Natural B+
Pussy: shaven
French: She likes to do the lip sucking and biting thing. I personally would have preferred more tongue action though.
GFE: after 1st shoot jus playing with my kkb, then start 2nd shoot after awhile
BBBJ: 15 mins of blowing, and never say she was tired
Service: awesome, showers you before and after, accommodating to all positions
Old 01-11-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hengtillsiao is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Rina galaxy

OKT: respond was fast and accurate 🙏
Looks: 80% like photo, just a bit darker. Won’t reject type.
Boobs: this is the part when I love. Big natural boobs which my hand cannot grab finish. I have quite big and long finger yet still I cannot hold finish. My mouth 90% of the time is just sucking on those soft pair of mochi.
Pussy: shaven
French: She speak French!!!
GFE: top notch as we can clicked, talk abt anything under the sun. Maybe I can speak abit abit of Thai
BBBJ: never say tired and just want to make me happy hahaha
Service: her service is just top notch (3 Michelin stars) I love the shower part the most. She will use her big pair of mochi and BF my little brother until I almost lose control. She will even soap up her big ass to grind my brother. Almost done the first shot in the toliet.

Yes will rtf once money and time allow
Old 01-11-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tun1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Minny(Lust365)

She's actually alot better in real life.
REfer her Video more accurate and prettier.

Minny is a Bubbly and Cheerful young lady.
Very Nice tight Body definitely suits the SYT title.
Tight Pussy and easy to get wet with great BBBJ with her small tight mouth.
Hardworking and great gfe. Small talks and cuddles in between.
Rtf material 100%.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Xoxok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Ella

Looks: Looks pretty and has a mix Eurasian kind of look

Body: Nice curvy body with smooth skin and great ass

Boobs: Upgraded her boobs to C cup

Frenching: Frenches real well and a fighter

BBBJ: Great suction force with plenty of tongue action

FJ: Started off slow and gradually warmed up through teasing each other. She had good natural sounding stereo . Did her in cowgirl, missionary, doggy and then finish on missionary no KY used.

Hope this Fr can help some bros out there.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=962261&highlight=
Old 01-11-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

toyboyjohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=961129

Ginny - Lust365

Looks 100% same as photo. Pretty, slim, nice B cups, smooth skin, nice to touch/hug

Good service and attitude, BBBJ good suction and attentive to the balls

I would return but I heard she's leaving soon
Old 01-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 10
Jtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to behold

Review Sasa from The Good Times
Mystery bonk choosen. 120/2

Face 9/10 she got the OL looks and figure. I got feeling like meeting Elva (Taiwanese star)
Figure 10/10 solid. She got white fair skin. Only have some rash at her back. Her height is very tall suit me. She is strong
BJ 8/10 strong sucking. During shower already started.
French 10/10 super skilful
FJ 10/10 can be slow and steady, fast and furious
Massage 30/10 this one I got to say, she is my S class level Liao. Really very skilful in her massage. So shiok that I don’t know whether am I in the hotel room or at those clean and traditional massage parlour. Really have to try if ppl like me loves to get good and steady massage. Because during massage she will play relax music to enjoy on the session. Beware

Overall she had great attitude, no commercials feels. She wholeheartedly serves u well. No complaints. And I was told that I got the first blood! I believe soon she will be popular here. I will be sure that I will want to revisit RTF her again!!!! With that price no regrets she is my number 1 now!!
Old 01-11-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Qwertylong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angelababy CF

So excited when saw her listing. IRL glad to know she's like the sex goddess as in pics LOL. Tall model body with big man made boobs. Nipples so erect can see it through her satin lingerie.

Action started right away with HJ and DFK. Light french then getting more intense with tongue fight. Love to caress her body too while frenching.

Her BJ skills wah you should try lah. So eager to suck and rub her boobs to my dick also liao. So horny then continue with 69, damn nice pussy to taste.

FJ mainly in women on top and missionary. Can def receive hard poundings and giving sexy moans. When about to cum she help me uncapped then allow for COF. Tbh one of the most intense shot for me.

Can consider her the gem in this stable, one you should not miss. Already contact bro CF for another session 😄👍
Old 01-11-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Donut KinkyThai

Looks: sweet girl-next-door gao gao vibe. She didn't disappoint in terms of apperance. She looks similar to the photo I attached.

Body: thai tanned skin, smooth and smells good, slim,sexy, petite size with curvy figure with nice ass

Boobs: original small size and just nice to suck and just nice for her build and my hand, not for boobs lover

Frenching: Fluent Frencher and DFK. No bad breath and with lotsa tongue sword-fighting and sucking.

Painting: Her pussy is tight and fully shaven. She is wet and she's tight , just nice for my normal-sized tool no smell. responsive and like to be paint.

Bbbj: wet mouth, licking the shaft and licking my balls made me really hard. Deepthroat with great tempo and speed. Lot of suction and slurping effect.

FJ: She was very accommodating and had sweet innocent moans. When banging her she was clutching anything within reach. We both ended up sweaty and exhausted. We tried various positions, and she obliged willingly.

Overall a nice session.

Please take good care of this gem and thanks bro Kinkythai for the arrangement.
Old 01-11-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
sexystocking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Hana @ teeruklover

Looks: 90% same as pics, fair, sweet milf. When I ask her age, I was shock. She maintain till very good I will say haha
Body: slim, tight, smooth, well maintained for her age, nice smelling
Boobs: all natural, I prefer natural, B cup, shiok, nice nipple
BBBJ: good, can DT, w licking balls, but I control
FJ: haha I start w 69 first, I service her, she like it, nice pussy no smell, I enjoy it too, then follow by FJ, tight, diff positions, keep hearing her moan and cum haha good shiok
GFE: build chemistry w her first then slowly, not bad.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 01-11-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post
Had a fast bonk with Ella from Galaxy last night before I head home after supper

Lady was great in terms of looks and body 9/10

Service was top notch which I loves her catbath and long lasting blowjob

She is damn horny when we French and she will use my hands to go touch her pussy and ask me wet ornot..lol

Went down to lick her love hole and she moan non stop

We did quite a numbers of positions before I cummed all over her lovely face

Great lady with good service overall 9/10
Thanks for sharing Ella's review bro had a very enjoy able time with her as well great body she rode me long and has good stamina one of the better BBBJ out there Shiok !
Old 01-11-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ahsamok is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr on Nana from Secret Lover stable.

Beware this girl kc strong. Strong untill during intermitten time she play makeup on my face.

FUCKING HOT I TELL YOU.

Looks: 8/10 (one man's meat another man's poison)
Boobs: 10/10 all natural perfect Bs. They are huge and beautifully shaped.
Bbbj: 9/10 (very patient with it)
Fj: 8/10 (very accomodating with very nice stereos)
Rtf: yes yes yes yes yes.

Nana is a very nice girl. What you see is really what you get.
Don't know why no frs so far but im certain most bros are hogging this gem haha.

She speaks minimal english though but just use google translate can liao
Old 01-11-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
ResetSpec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sammy - Thai Fairies

Looks: 90% same a photos. Cuter is person
Body: 7/10
Boobs: all natural, B cup. Very nice to squeeze and suck
BBBJ: she initate herself. Nice and slow.
FJ: let her take control and she rides well. Accommodating to different requests
GFE: very high. Can speak a bit of English. Very cheerful and bubbly girl
Old 01-11-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 3
flyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to beholdflyingduck is a splendid one to behold

She’s back, i had rtf fr as this girl really solid.

I have previously rated her so dont be lazy scroll back abit to see. She’s none other than Mustang from Lust365

Overall she is still a gem. Rtf just only and was like blown away. she was amazing for my session.

Started with the "oh its you again greeting" after few months she still remembers me then proceed to shower. The breast fuck she gives are out of this world because her boobs are a real soft, soft like clouds and she really knows how to use them and please me. Bbbj was still great but can improve even more but very patient and diligent.

Cap on, cowgirl, reverse lotus, scissors and then missionary and boom. 1st shot gone.

Second shot just bbbj breast fuck till i came. Legs weak already.

Will rtf till she leaves our sunny island
Old 01-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 7
xxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to behold

Royal's Lisa

Looks: Young, pretty with pouty lips. A head turner.
Body: Slim waist even though her boobs are huge. Many tattoos but body is still napshot.
Boobs: BIGGGGGGGGGGG
Pussy: Shaved allows and enjoys painting. Picassos can fall in. She has one tasty pussy.
Frenching: Non stop DFK
BBBJ / CIM: Blew till I blew my load.
FJ: She knows how to lead and control. My dick was in her safe hands, boobs and pussy
GFE / Comms: Excellent english compared to 90% of the siambu I bonked. Perfectooooo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1