The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dx4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

@jaywalk, don't worry mate. Everything will be alright, just keep posting updates.
Old 14-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to petain and walk walk trying to look for any brown sugars that I've always wanted to bonk. Saw Linda (H11R04) in a figure showing black sexy dress. I have to admit she is a little too flabby for most liking but for me, she is near perfect. With her big boobs albeit saggy, calling out for my lust.. I waited while she went talking with one of her neighbours.

$40 and I went it without regrets. I can't simply forget the sweet look of her face and her baby like voices ringing into my ear. Her playful self was the highlight of the day. The way we communicated with each other and the way we literally enjoy each other's company was spectacular. 3days have passed and I still dream of being in a room with her. To enjoy, to be pampered.. her soft spoken voice. VOILA!

Beauty : 8
Twins : C cup or B+
Popsicle : 6 (grinding teeth)
Fire in The Hole : 8
Checkout : $40
Winning Factor : Soft spoken voice
ComeBack : If I could, there's no one else I would like to patronize.
Old 14-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Went down to petain and walk walk trying to look for any brown sugars that I've always wanted to bonk. Saw Linda (H11R04) in a figure showing black sexy dress. $40 and I went it without regrets.

Beauty : 8
Twins : C cup or B+
Popsicle : 6 (grinding teeth)
Fire in The Hole : 8
Checkout : $40
Winning Factor : Soft spoken voice
ComeBack : If I could, there's no one else I would like to patronize.
I thought H11R4 is Julia cat30?
Or is this her new pricing strategy?
Know her as Linda - $40 / Julia - $30
Old 14-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
I thought H11R4 is Julia cat30?
Or is this her new pricing strategy?
Know her as Linda - $40 / Julia - $30
Oppss sorry wrong name. Hahaha..

It is indeed Julia but she did charge me at $40.
Maybe next time will get $30?
Old 14-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

@1stClass, no she won't reduce it. If you pay 30$ she will take another 10$ as tip
Old 14-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
asians deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just curious, is it all the girls/women at Petain road are all from malaysia and don't have a any PRC/Vietnam/other countries at all??
Old 14-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx4u View Post
@1stClass, no she won't reduce it. If you pay 30$ she will take another 10$ as tip
Thanks bro dx4u. My points went on a roller coaster ride , plunge and soar up within a day. Another 3 new zap and 4 bros back me up. Thanks Boombastic, i love tits, fdolme and 1 unnamed bro.

New fresh FR
H11R4 Julia ( what a coincidence.. 1stclass. We became brothers for the day! I took Julia around 12+ )
Looks 7.5/10 ( Looks uninterested initially, as I could have interuppted her unintentionally. She was outside her room with the back 4 bunch. We only started chatting while she was giving me a good washing AFTER service +1)
Body 7/10 ( big soft B cuppers with protruding long nips! ..
Service 7/10 ( gave me a short brief tits fuck.. passable bj , me too felt some uncomfortable teething. Followed by cowgirl with light smooching on my neck area .. she initiated a change to missionary while I was enjoying . SiGh.. I asked politely if i could help myself with her boobs.. she replied with her eversoft sweet voice "yes.. "
I gladly feast on her while giving her slow pumps. But couldn't hold for long. Age catching up I guess.. another highlight of her is her j Lo ass but no j lo waist. Big round and fleshly.. bros interested in her should ask for doggie style.
Damage 40. Yes she has upgraded officially.
Imo. Although julia is not worth to RTF on a regular basis. But if u in need for brown sugar. And Lily queue is still going on forever . Then seek no further .. Julia is still better than Lynn (H16) who also self upgraded 40..

Hope more nasi lemaks will soon join Petain.. rather than having PRCs
Old 14-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

@jaywalk, great review mate. don't forget to post FR when you try SYT girls.
Old 14-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

After all the hoo haa on Lily (H12R2), finally today I make a trip down to PT purposely to visit her. I reach there around 3pm. Fortunately the light is ON and I'm the first waiting at her door step.

In less than 10 minutes, she open the door and a customer left. She was wearing a 2 piece cloths with a short skirt and top. She's not bad looking. Without speaking anything, I pass her $50 and she start stripping. Damn... she got a hot body with quite a handful of boobs with big brown nipple... I LOVE IT!

After she help me to clean, I proceed to the bed. Then she start to lube my cock. In my experience in PT, she's the 3rd person using the cock lubing technique. The other 2 are ex PT, Violet and Super. That's why when she lube my cock, suddenly remind me of Violet and Super.

With one hand stroking my cock, she attack my nipples, then slowly go down to my hard cock. Her bbbj is good with very nice suction. My cock is rock hard. Then she capped me and start riding. Her pussy is really tight. Then I we did doggy and me on top. Since I can't cum, then finally I ask her to hj me. Finally I released all my yoghurt satisfied

Name: Lily
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: maybe around C
FK: Light kiss on her lips
Fingering: Nope
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (tight pussy)
CIM: Did not try
AJ: Did not ask, but I see her asshole looks virgin therefore I don't think she do AJ.
Damage: $50
Old 14-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
AJ: Did not ask, but I see her asshole looks virgin therefore I don't think she do AJ.
You got me interested now. Does anyone else in PT offer AJ?
Old 14-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

i have not tried her yet but you made me saliva drip......
Old 14-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 18
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
After all the hoo haa on Lily (H12R2), finally today I make a trip down to PT purposely to visit her. I reach there around 3pm. Fortunately the light is ON and I'm the first waiting at her door step.

In less than 10 minutes, she open the door and a customer left. She was wearing a 2 piece cloths with a short skirt and top. She's not bad looking. Without speaking anything, I pass her $50 and she start stripping. Damn... she got a hot body with quite a handful of boobs with big brown nipple... I LOVE IT!

After she help me to clean, I proceed to the bed. Then she start to lube my cock. In my experience in PT, she's the 3rd person using the cock lubing technique. The other 2 are ex PT, Violet and Super. That's why when she lube my cock, suddenly remind me of Violet and Super.

With one hand stroking my cock, she attack my nipples, then slowly go down to my hard cock. Her bbbj is good with very nice suction. My cock is rock hard. Then she capped me and start riding. Her pussy is really tight. Then I we did doggy and me on top. Since I can't cum, then finally I ask her to hj me. Finally I released all my yoghurt satisfied

I thought she is on 1 month leave. Her cock lubing technique is really a remembrance of the super Violet, can make you really want to cum. Really miss Violet powerful bbbj and cock lubing.

Cheers!!!
Old 15-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Lily's leave will be on 22nd Nov. as per my last info.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Lim View Post
I thought she is on 1 month leave. Her cock lubing technique is really a remembrance of the super Violet, can make you really want to cum. Really miss Violet powerful bbbj and cock lubing.

Cheers!!!
Old 15-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Thanks bro dx4u. My points went on a roller coaster ride , plunge and soar up within a day. Another 3 new zap and 4 bros back me up. Thanks Boombastic, i love tits, fdolme and 1 unnamed bro.

New fresh FR
H11R4 Julia ( what a coincidence.. 1stclass. We became brothers for the day! I took Julia around 12+ )
Looks 7.5/10 ( Looks uninterested initially, as I could have interuppted her unintentionally. She was outside her room with the back 4 bunch. We only started chatting while she was giving me a good washing AFTER service +1)
Body 7/10 ( big soft B cuppers with protruding long nips! ..
Service 7/10 ( gave me a short brief tits fuck.. passable bj , me too felt some uncomfortable teething. Followed by cowgirl with light smooching on my neck area .. she initiated a change to missionary while I was enjoying . SiGh.. I asked politely if i could help myself with her boobs.. she replied with her eversoft sweet voice "yes.. "
I gladly feast on her while giving her slow pumps. But couldn't hold for long. Age catching up I guess.. another highlight of her is her j Lo ass but no j lo waist. Big round and fleshly.. bros interested in her should ask for doggie style.
Damage 40. Yes she has upgraded officially.
Imo. Although julia is not worth to RTF on a regular basis. But if u in need for brown sugar. And Lily queue is still going on forever . Then seek no further .. Julia is still better than Lynn (H16) who also self upgraded 40..

Hope more nasi lemaks will soon join Petain.. rather than having PRCs
Great FR, I think for now I'm satisfied with Julia.. The rest has to wait.
Old 15-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
noahnoah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to try this lovely WL lately. Her skills and service were superb.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: C (totally real, I think)
BBBJ: 9/10 (one of the best I've had)
FJ: 9/10

Don't miss it is my advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1