The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 30-10-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hotbasin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for FREN from Loveaffair

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...8#post22776198

OKT: as usual, fast and prompt
Looks: pretty SYT looks, she looks natural with light make up
Body: Soft smooth natural c cups
BBBJ: good skill, hardworking
FJ: gets wet easily, will initiate many positions, eager to please, really good service
GFE: lots of Frenching and dirty talk, steamy hot session
RTF: Definitely.
Old 30-10-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Tried Apple of Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=apple

Looks/ 9 stunningly pretty and cute smiles

Body/ 9 petite lovers will enjoy her mini sizes body and smooth like butter skin

Boobs/ 10 C cup bouncy cocomelons

Bbbj+hj/ 8.5 right amount of saliva. Mouth abd hands worked like wonders

Fj/ 9 super high sex drive. Cfm you go crazy like me

Gfe/ 9 smiles and hugs tight like my real gf

Rtf: yes
Old 30-10-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
musangk1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mickey by CF
Looks: 8/10 20% disc from photos
Body: 8/10 skinnny with nice ass
Boobs: 7/10 still can grab
BBBJ: 8/10 enjoy feeling her licking my balls while her hands stroking
FJ: 8/10 giving sweet moans when bonking in doggie
GFE: 8/10 almost non commercial feel
RTF: can consider

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=958923
Old 30-10-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Donut from Kinkythai

This was my second rtf and she did not dissappoint. I was her 4th customer yesterday afternoon and she told me the day before she had many customers. She is popular.

Despite being tired, her service was still as good. I did not wantto trouble her to shower me. She had just finished a customer just before I came. After i showered she immediately got to work. Her sensual foreplay is as good as before and I simply lie back and enjoy every moment. Then she capped me the rode me facing away from me. This was a position I had never did with her. After a while i asked her to lie down as i knew she is tired andwe took things slow and sensual until I came.

After we both showered, she offered to massageme but I declined seeing how tired she is. We just chit chat and watched tv for a while until I was ready for round 2. Thanks to her skill my erection the second timewas even harder.

Donut is really accomodating. She may not have a sexy figure but her approach to the session has a suttle sexiness to it. Her level of sensuality for thise who likes slow lovemaking is her greatest asset. This will dissappoint boys who like hard and fast.
Old 30-10-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 9
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Thanks OKT for the fast arrangement only have time for lunch.

Not going to comment much cause her service is still there. Nothing Lack. plus point for her is her solid massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=960997&highlight=

Jina
From Galaxyxscorts

Visited her today
Have a enjoyable bonk today
Below is personal preference if u like it can go try its quite a gd experience for me

Summary as below:

Easy to reach her place

same as pic just minus the filter

With natural boobs,her body helps compliment her boobs.

BBBJ was great

Nice and tight pussy

1shot she finished me in CG. 2nd shot explored more and did missionary and doggie

RTF if possible
Old 30-10-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 3
saltedcaramel is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersaltedcaramel is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersaltedcaramel is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersaltedcaramel is a living Saint! - you won't find better

April from lust365

Looks: 9/10. OL busty.
Boobs: 8/10 was looking for boobs this books, so happy with hers. Got some implants though.
Body: 8.5/10 slim type (yes!) busty voluptuous
Bbbj: 8.5/10 power la. The mmmmmmm sound is a turn on.
Fj: 9/10 two shots in just an hour. Whoot. She was really horny and no KY needed. Willing to let you use your weapon to rubba her, before taking cover. Shower was good, French action starts there. Back to room was just suck and fuck. Dun even need to paint and she wet like hell. In between massage plus boob massage. How to tahan man. Got me hard and ride me for second shot, before I flip her and go in missionary. All the while she was just pulling me in, before I cannot tahan and just release.
Gfe: 10/10 more like your gf who wants your cock after not seeing you for 3 months. whole session was really talk cock, and she virtually raped me (she even pinned me down during 1st shot). Damn lucky to catch her in the mood. Tipped her since she provide good massage and special treat for me (buay tahan when FL willing to let you push boundaries)

Hope you guys enjoy her as much as I did.
Old 30-10-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Lexus
Pink Lady

Looks
9/10 Very cute when smiles

Body
8/10 Nice smooth skin and good height

Boobs
7/10 Not big melons but still can play with sensitive nipples

Frenching
Nv try

Bbbj
8/10 got skills with her mouth almost CIM

Fj
10/10 tried missionary doggy then back to missionary, will squeeze her boobs when I cum nice view liao

Overall
8/10 damage is worth it and girl worth to support
Old 30-10-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
japamayhem is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...0#post22766090

Fr for Mew Loveaffair

Bros looking for SYT AKS, she is the one

OKT: swift and precise with instructions
Looks: 8/10 ah lian look, full make up, look like those Thai disco coyote model
Boobs: 8.5/10 surprisingly, it's big and soft, it's big B or C cup
BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensual, good skill
Painting: no smell, sweet tasting cunt, damn wet
Frenching: wild frencher
FJ 10/10 very wild, she can ride really well, when u go hard and fast, she gets really horny , her body starts tremble and her pussy juice really start to flow like fountain

RTF: Yes, if time permits
Old 30-10-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 8
drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!

Hana teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 very close to photo minus the filter. Definitely wont reject. Quite pretty with the CFM face

Body: 9/10, nice curvy and a little thai tan slim body, petite with no tattoo

Boobs: 9/10 just the way I like it cos suits her body frame. Supple and damn nice to grab

Kiss/French: 9/10 Non-stop DFK and kisses throughout the session. I can't remember when we were not frenching. Even in shower also no stop. Even more so during break

BBBJ: 9/10. Love it. No stop won't stop until you ask to stop. Handsfree all the way. Very hardworking no complains at all.

FJ: 9/10. Definitely a horny one. she was responsive like a horny girl. She ride me and can see her expression that she was enjoying it. Doggy style was great looking at her grab the bedsheets and using the pillow to muffle her little moans.

GFE: 9/10 being treated like her BF, nice feel

Thank bro SK
Old 30-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
ranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hana by CF

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=961141

Looks: Syt with slim waist n big melons
DFK: allowed yes, not initiating but open up if you insist haha
Bj: a bit green
Painting: enjoyable, pussy like virgin with moans
Fj: green but active, super patient for my 2nd round
Massage: felt good

Hana got huge potential lah, will RTF for her big melons. Had good chemistry too hope 2nd time visit her can be better.
Old 30-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Aturshoes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAturshoes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAturshoes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=rainbow

Lady: Rainbow
Stable: Seduction
Okt: solid transaction

Looks: chio babe
Body: petite
Boobs: C cup
Pussy: cleanly shaved
Bbbj: ok to go deep
Fj: love missionary with her. Seeing her face while i thrust her very wet pussy. V difficult to control. Cum in no time

Gfe: sweet kind and touchy
Old 30-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cherry, Mystery Bonk / KinkyThai

Looks is about 20% discount from photo. But the service is tip top. She is an expert in the massage category giving me a very sensual experience. Body is petite and that makes her look cute. Good GFE. Overall material to visit for more
Old 30-10-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 3
zteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...&highlight=ava

Ava from Lust is SYT age as advertised and with fair skin and petite slim body. Greeted by a sweet and mesmerizing smile of hers as she open-ed the door and was lead into her room and helped me to undress and opted for shower and we went to shower.

Standard cleaning as most FL's would. Once action started, she began doing her work like stroking and catbathing me which got me feeling hard and horny. Non-stop tongue action all the way down to my dick and she started bbbj-ing me wet and dripping with sufficient suction and licks which can easily make me CIM. Told her to stop after a few mins and Caps-on and she started riding me cowgirl and motion getting faster and faster after a few thrusts. Can see she was feeling and enjoying it as well. grab her head down and began frenching again as she moves her hip. Changed into missionary shortly after and she is really flexible and really nice to pump as u can easily move her legs around while pumping. Lastly i went doggie with her and she got a perky ass to grab and as i pump her more and more hard and she began moaning louder and grasping for breath begging me to slow down and keep it soft and slow. I did not of course and i went at max speed and thrusting her at a harder strength and her hands was going in many directions grabbing bedheet and after a good 2 mins i unloaded my proteins into her and both me and her was out of breath and strength by then. We lied down and cuddled each other for 5mins before cleaning up.

After we just lie down in bed and hug each other having short frenches and i retuned the favour by licking till her climax as she is damn wet even after clean-up. shivers and pushes my head away as she climax turns her head to the pillow and i went to her face and she just hug my neck and hold me damn tight. Second shot from FG, EGO boost. Recommend
Old 30-10-2023, 03:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: KINKYTHAI

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
JOIN TELEGRAM FOR VIDEO AND PROMO!!!
https://t.me/+9_--kVNQdzMzOWU1
10AM - 3AM

Background
I have personally engage Kinkythai service for a few time. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional.

Actress: Donut
I cannot remember which province she was from but this is her first visit to SG working for this stable. She is currently working in a pub in Sukhumvit area and her English was quite good.
Weblink: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=22756569

Look: ★★★★
She has nice sexy long hair. My personal opinion that the pic do not do her justice as she look better than the pic. She is not the chio type but have the 良家妇女 look and vibe. The type sure will not reject and the type that you can bring home as wife. The look will grow on you and will not get bore looking at her everyday.

Body:★★★★★
I manage to snap some body pic of her with the permission from the gal and the OKT. As shown in pic, she has Thai tanned smooth skin with no tattoo and any other significant scar or mark spotted on the body. She has natural small boobs with sensitive nipple and the boob fit nicely and proportionally to her body. She is petite in size and have a nice sexy curvy figure with a hot sexy ass meant for doggie.

*Disclaimer: Pic taken at the time of bonk with permission give

Foreplay: ★★★★★ 
She clean my cock thoroughly during the shower and there were lot of touchy touchy and rubba rubba action while she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as i was sitting at the edge of the bed and she dye herself and sit on top of me. Immediately my cock marikita and have to urge to fuck her but i slow thing down. We hug each other and tcss abit then she initiate the kiss her and it was all the way totally DFK and non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. I move myself up and carry her like a bear and the french get more intense. No bad breath or smell of cigarette. It was more like wife and husband of tongues fighting, sensual wet wild and passionate.

BlowJob:★★★ ★ ★ 
I relief her from the carry and she kneel down to BBBJ. My whole cock engulfed into her mouth within second. Slowly she will lick and suck my shaft then go on to my ball . She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft while occasionally giving me the seducing look. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick with the tip of her tongue. The suction was firm and lasting. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. Lot of salvia and it was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and almost choking her.

Abalone:★★★ ★★

I push her down to bed and slowly arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. Started with gentle teasing of her clit and she responded with a stiff clit and her hands grabbing my hands. Her clitoris start to get wet and after a few more minutes of working on her swollen clit and labia, I sped up with a zip zag motion and she suddenly started wreathing and swaying her hips up and down and gripping my hands and head tight. I can feel her breathing heavily and letting out soft moaning to loud moan of "Oi Oi OOii"s started coming out and ended with a sudden "OOOIIIiii..."before shaking and pushing me away while i give chase. I felt she cummed. Her abalone and juice was delicious with no smell at all.

Love Making:★★★★
The love making was intense. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny and wild too. Helmet on and she start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. My hand was groping at her sexy waist. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next i shifted myself up and face to face with her and we lock lips till crazy and messy. I pump her hard and deep as she hold me tight and i carry her up for a bear hug bonk. I pump her fast and slow alternating the speed for a solid 10 mins in that position while we lock lips again. I can feel the tightness of my cock deep inside her and the heat deep inside. She was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. I put her down and bed and we switched to missionary and then we french madly deeply again and then i adjusted our position so that both will have a firm grip. I control my speed then I gave her a deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious.

We switched to doggy position and grabbing that ass of hers makes me even more horny and I continued to give it to her good! I adjust my speed and penetrate her in a full trotting speed. She kiap her thigh area to give a firm group and i could hear her moaning become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more kinky, wilder and exciting until we are not able to hold it in anymore and we released our load together. I collapse on top of her and was sweating furiously. I could see hot juice still oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so and i smile and tease her same too as i pointed to the bedsheet full of her cum juice. We rest a while as she lie beside me and hugging me and we have a short few minute rest before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you and she will willing to learn and was patient. She was hardworking and will put in effort in her job. She gave more than GFE as i got the husband feel service. I feel comfortable and lot of connection,hugging, cuddling and pampering from her. Totally non-commercial feel.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service was good and really money and time worth spending on it. I am planning for an RTF soon. Those who fancy bonking a 良家妇女 type,she is the one.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 30-10-2023 at 03:59 PM.
Old 30-10-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Newy from T21

GFE lovers can certainly enjoy her.

Looks: 7/10 a bit disc from pics, got blemishes no prob
Body: 8/10 slim with a bit of tummy fat
Boobs: 8/10 so soft and smells nice
69: 8/10 a bit hesitant at first but when u start eat her pussy she surrender and suck u better, pussy not shaven so if u like real pussy can enjoy lah
Fingering: 9/10 till she came her look is very worth it
FJ: 8/10 a bit inexperienced when riding but when fuck in doggy or miss no prob all good

Did offer massage but not in the mood, so skip to cuddle instead. She really is like ur Xmm fwb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1