The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: My FR

Mid-90's?! Whoa!

She must've been a stunner. Seeing her now she had traces of being a beauty during her prime.

But I do believe she still have what it takes, IMHO, Fong Yee's services is superb!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
agreed , she has passed her prime
used to visit her during the mid-90s at Lor 16
Old 09-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Visited Michelle from H22 a few weeks back.

Body: 7.5
Cat bath: 8.5
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 7.5

I was attracted by her yellow tight dress. I could see all the curves on her ass as she doesn't wear panty at all when she came out of her room for lunch.

I decided to to follow her back to her room and gestured that i wanted her. She nodded her head. Her catbath is excellent and her blow job is out of the world. I almost cummed and quickly called for a fuck job.

Although her services are fantastic, I kept thinking about Jolene as Michelle is not very beautiful. More on FR on Jolene in the next post.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

H11R11 Jolene

Body: 8.5
Cat bath: 7
BJ: 7
FJ: 7

After sensual experience with Michelle, I wanted one more deed with a girl for the day. Decided to wait for Jolene to arrive. Saw her coming in and quickly followed her in.

I am a sucker for her look. When she did blow job, she kept looking at me. Then I gestured her to change position to sitting while she knelt down to blow me. I knew I will last longer as I just did Michelle a hour back. :-p

Then I spent 10 mins fucking her.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

power men bro! u must have spent at least 30mins in there including the washing. she got chit chat with u bo?
look at you with those eyes when bj, steam hor.
she going back for her 1 month break soon.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 22
reloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried kiko again today. She has warmed up to me. No frenching as yet but she is not a time watcher. She chatted more with me this time round. Still think she is a steal @ $50. Have tried to see fong yee but door shut all the time. Long time no see pat too. Anyway kiko said the best time to go is when raining heavily. Hahaha
Old 10-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya bro , keep those forum coming in . thank to all de bro for de contribution . kumsia kumsia .
Old 11-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
keaiji is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro try before h2 rm 9?? cat 30.

She looks old but i find she's quite pretty and yyummy... so far no fr on her. can any bro share share??

RTF cookie 4th time liao on 9-11-12. Raining heavily and waited outside her door. come out is a uncle and she told me.. can u wait me awhile? i need to go shit..! @-@"" I said sure.. waited for 10 mins.. she finally back and things started..

Name: Cookie (SYT)
H7 RM 3
Damage: 50
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 6

She is friendly and easily break the ice... this the 4th time i rtf her and till now i cant manage to french her.. ask for it she hmmm.... dont want la... haha.. very you xin ge girl!

Will rtf her next week!
Old 11-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

H14R10
Sophia Cat 30
Looks 7/10 Early 40s.. quite pretty and fair
Body 8/10 Smooth ..very smooth! Nice ass .. for doggie! Nearly ripped her ass open.
Service 8.5/10 Accomdating.. friendly.. and terrific bj. Comparable to Baoer
I commented on her well endowed figure and she is quite happy about it.
Very good finding as I thought there aren't many Cat30 as good as Baoer

Probably siao wei. ah may. Julia and Catherine.. any bro got good cat30 reccomendation?
Old 12-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dx4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@jaywalk, How about her English ? do you know any girls who allows fingering ?
Old 12-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
H14R10
Sophia Cat 30
Looks 7/10 Early 40s.. quite pretty and fair
Body 8/10 Smooth ..very smooth! Nice ass .. for doggie! Nearly ripped her ass open.
Service 8.5/10 Accomdating.. friendly.. and terrific bj. Comparable to Baoer
I commented on her well endowed figure and she is quite happy about it.
Very good finding as I thought there aren't many Cat30 as good as Baoer
Your FR on Sophia is a surprise considering the negative publicity about her service attitude. Maybe time has mellowed her and she has really changed.
Hope that it applies to all her customers and not just specially for bro jaywalk.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Your FR on Sophia is a surprise considering the negative publicity about her service attitude. Maybe time has mellowed her and she has really changed.
Hope that it applies to all her customers and not just specially for bro jaywalk.
Bro lone. I was surprised for such rare treat as well. To be truthful, I was actually waiting outside Catherine's. For a good 30 mins.. since its already 8.20 and I need a quick fix. I went straight in Sophia despite R11 Candy's door is jus as wide opened. Sophia won me over with her tight blue night gown. She was quite harshed initially.. as she as she shoved the door and asked why I stand outside so long.. I think being polite, neat and having good conversation is important. She gave me one of the best balls slurping covered bj I have exp. Very fierce and furious yet very sensual at the same time.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

this is the first and only good fr on sophia i'd seen.
at first i thot she improve her services liao. somemore she quite chio and good figure for $30, but then later i read u say 'initially she quite harsh....' alamak...my cock sank

but at $30 i might try. see if i can catch her in a good mood.
if no good , haiz, then i take it as puak kiao su lor... gambling lost money..

thanks for the fr bro, tiko points for u.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

very encouraging fr on sophia. will go try her , thanks bro.
my 1 point.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
eternification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if lily and anne is working today?
Old 13-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
very encouraging fr on sophia. will go try her , thanks bro.
my 1 point.
I got zapped again ! Sigh.. Even bro sonk took noticed. Seriously I dun understand why are there anonymous zappers . "Some bro zapped me before for posting too many FRs" "Stay away from sex" "Fake Fr" etc.. but it doesn't stop me from patronizing Petain.. nor logging sammyboy. All bros are to here to share something, be it good or bad. Not for pleasure of story telling.

If you don't get it. It could mean
Your expectations too high
Your attitude sucks in the first place
Or probably u got a smelly cock. Dun blame others..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1