The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 26-10-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
rocksterrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

26/10
Nalin
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=960016

Looks: almost identical to pic, very cute
Body: Firm body and nice soft complexion Slim and small size. very nice to hug
Boobs: natural b soft
Pussy: Clean shaved We had 69 and she seems more enjoy then me cause she cum before me.
Frenching: From light perks warmed up to deep Frenching, the process was great.
Catbath: She knows how to hit my weak spots lol.
Shower: Nice en-suite toilet. Rubbed me down with some action in the toilet.
BBBJ: Very hardworking and not rush, she will try to use a lot of tongue slurping and minimal hand work, slowly and passionately, she will also look at you while sucking, I enjoyed it when she suck without rushing. My dick is too soft for 2nd shot FJ so I asked her to CIM she kneed down happily and keep sucking.
FJ: Very accommodating, happy to do whatever position you want, Nice moans and a strong cfm face looks. Looking at her beauty really wants to pound her hard

Overall: 9.5/10

Will rtf if have time.

Old 26-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 11
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold

26 Oct

Foxythai

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t...ghlight=rainie

OKT fucking steady, quick to reply, and overall very accommodating.

Location is in Central Area, parking abit hard to find. But accommodation is very good

Rainie is beauty and just overall very sexy. No need for GT. Can chat with you everything under the sun.

Shower was fast because we were too horny and she straight away bbbj me in the shower with no complaints.

We had no time for foreplay at all. Straight away from shower to bed and bbbj until I almost cim. I told her to stop, caps on and that was it.

FJ was just overall good and she makes the effort to make you feel good and want to fuck her hard.

After FJ, she makes the effort to make sure you enjoy and non stop Frenching and kissing.
She has a major surprise which fulfilled one of my fantasies.

RTF - definitely, already told OKT to standby.

Last edited by Reaper07; 26-10-2023 at 11:23 PM.
Old 26-10-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
kidate3028 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=960017&highlight=

Fr for Rose

Looks : 9/10. Better in real life to me.
Body : 8/10. Boobs wise is natural B, nice to feel, touch and sufficient to grab.
Bbbj : 8/10. soft thin tongue licking and sucking, tried to deep throat and allows face fucking
Pussy : 8/10.Tight
Fj : 9/10.she speaks french. Tried
many positions. no complain from
her. Good at cowgirl.
Gfe : 8/10. no language barrier.she speaks
good english. But then again
she treats u like a king. Puts
in effort to please u. she is
cheerful and will not make u feel bored.
Old 26-10-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tidehunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

25/10/23, Jenny, Fairies Finder.

OKT: fast response even though it was on quite short notice.
Loc: G area, hotel need to enter from back door but instructions were clear.
Looks: 8/10 Very close to pictures, slim, tall and pretty lady. Look like OL you wanna fk in town.
Body: 8/10 Slim, little to no fat, decent ass for her frame and nice natural B's
French: Didnt try
BBBJ: 8/10 Solid suction.
Painting: She loves it, easily wet so we didn't need any ky.
FJ: Can take a pounding, sweet moans and the sound of the rocking bed is just sensual af. Managed to squeeze 2 shots out of me, which some FLs don't quite manage to do.

Overall: She's a very sweet and genuine person, we talked alot about her life back home between shots and she speaks decent enough english for most topics. Please support her!
Old 26-10-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Xfactor's Xuu

Young, tight body
Enhanced tits
Clean shaved delicious pussy
Super tight asshole for pounding

Will definitely RTF

Old 26-10-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tidehunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

25/10/23, Jenny, Fairies Finder.

OKT: fast response even though it was on quite short notice.
Loc: G area, hotel need to enter from back door but instructions were clear.
Looks: 8/10 Very close to pictures, slim, tall and pretty lady. Look like OL you wanna fk in town.
Body: 8/10 Slim, little to no fat, decent ass for her frame and nice natural B's
French: Didnt try
BBBJ: 8/10 Solid suction.
Painting: She loves it, easily wet so we didn't need any ky.
FJ: Can take a pounding, sweet moans and the sound of the rocking bed is just sensual af. Managed to squeeze 2 shots out of me, which some FLs don't quite manage to do.

Overall: She's a very sweet and genuine person, we talked alot about her life back home between shots and she speaks decent enough english for most topics. Please support her!
Old 26-10-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Had an unforgettable experience today. For bros who are "lucky" to experience it do tell. Ordered shark fin and got chili crab 🤣
Wah bro i catch no ball
Old 26-10-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nvcball is Cool - loads of Potential

Minny from Lust365

Looks: 8/10. Confirmed its her pics.
Her complexion is almost as fair as her pics.
Body: 8/10. Her actual height is around 1.6 but her body is the slim type
Boobs: 8/10. Soft n natural for sure. Suckable nipples which erect easily upon stimulation. Naturals are always more welcome.
Pussy: 9/10. She is a tight one.
GFE: 8/10. Minny is a very friendly n polite lady. Likes to joke n play. English may be alittle limited though. Needs to speak simple words for her to understand. She will kiss n cuddle n hug like a dutiful gf.
Frenching: 8/10. Once ice is broken, frenching is free flow. I like frenching cos it increases GFE.
BBBJ: 11/10. This is her strongest attribute. Her blow job lasts forever lor.. Her speed varies, it was done with slurping sounds n plenty of saliva to lubricate my dick.
FJ: 8/10. Her moaning was great n she was spontaneous with the love making. I love it when gals cupped their boobs so i can taste them whilst pumping them deep n hard!!! Maybe she knows i like sucking tits lol. All in all, FJ completed with satisfaction.
RTF: i really enjoyed, see which wind will blow me there again haha
Old 27-10-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant future

Zoey. PinkLady.

Banging body, service oriented. Smooth skin throughout and provides massage, frenching, CIM and COF (with tips). Her melons and her overall body is perfect proportions. Not a syt or a milf, somewhat just a lady with nice melons.

Overall I would recommend for her service and decent looks. These type of ladies are easily above average the quality you can find here and those melons are a huge plus point.
Old 27-10-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 7
Dogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to all

Spicy
From Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=961693&highlight=

Looks: Looks great not the prettiest out there but wont reject kind of girl.

Boobs/body: Natural C cup with no doubt boob lovers would enjoy nice and lean legs and body.

Frenching: Frenches real well

Shower: Standard sop there.

BBBJ: Good technique, nice and deep killer effort. Good suction, deep throat, slurping sounds when she takes my whole shalf in.

FJ: Wild and enthu in bed!her pussy is very sensitive she just got super wet just after few licks! Spoon position got me as she was moving her hips in different motions! Solid bonking!

GFE: Great experience, sweet girl defiantly high on the GFE side bros who love ladies with high gfe would love spicy.

NOTE that your experiences may defer from what i experience.

Old 27-10-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xin from SE

Looks: syt xmm vibes. Early 20s. Quite cute in her own way. Confidence.

Body: i quite like the way her nipples are. Sensitive. She has a few small tattoos, meaningful to her. Ask her about it, and she probably tell you the story behind her tattoo.

Bbbj: amazing, she really knows what she is doing. She said, relax. Let her do it slow. So Just lay back and let her do her work.

Fj: able to ride well, able to switch position, cowgirl, to doggy, to missionary. Can feel she wants it so much. Slow sensual, to fast and furious.

Gfe: she's very learned. Intelligent, talkative girl. It was a nice experience for me. Listening to her stories. Some of which were rather funny.
Old 27-10-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
cuddleweathr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jam from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=jam

Okt: very helpful in recomm who girl to choose

Look: 8.5 young GND looks
Body: 8.5 slim and slender
Boobs: 8 not for big boobs lovers but she is definitely perky and sensitive that her nipples are always hard
Bbbj: 8.5 sloppy, super wet in slow motion. Need a bit of push then she go low
Fj: 9 after bj. Cap on and penetrated her. Felt her so wet. Pushed my cock even deeper in missionary and she no complain at all. Love the horny attitude. Need to rtf for sure
Old 27-10-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
RedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Chloe from GMC, 22/10/23 2130hrs
(https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=960546)

Total cost: 170/2/90 (Promo) but changed to 120/2/90 +$10 tip

Fair skin submissive FL

OKT: Understanding OKT that prioritises service of FL

Boobs: 8.5/10

C/D cup soft and nice feel

Bakness:

I would say around 4/5

BBBJ: 8.6/10

Her BJ is pretty decent. She’s the more submissive/passive type which is fine. Basically you can grab her head and control how deep and how fast you go. She can take a face fucking and can deep throat almost my whole tool. She’s a bit more like a submissive GF that will give you what you want. She starts off by giving you a cat bath from top to your tool. I don’t think she has that much of a gag reflex cause I shove it deep and hold or I hold her head and face fuck her also no issue. Not so sloppy, and she’s a bit hesitant at the start but after awhile she’s quite relaxed and allow me to do what I want. Would say it’s more of ‘take what you want’ type of vibe if you know what I mean. She also blew me for like 10 minutes straight which is quite solid.

FJ:

Once again now a days on my deep throat/AJ missions.

Overall: 8.7/10

She’s quite pretty and cute imo and she’s quite fair skin too. She will bathe you and shower together with you. She doesn’t speak much English which was a bit difficult for our chemistry but with Google translate no issue. Our communication issue is probably why she’s a bit more shy but I didn’t get to spend a lot of time with her because I had to leave earlier than expected. I forgot to submit a document so had to rush back to site. Cb I want to enjoy also cannot but Chloe was okay with 2 x bj which is a plus to me. OKT was also very concerned and understanding he thought Chloe service not good but actually it’s something else. OKT also asked chloe to refund me $50 since I had to leave early. Her service quite good and she has a very chill/calm vibe. I recommend Chloe for bros who want a more submissive GFE rather than PSE. So book according to your taste.
Old 27-10-2023, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
synkotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Had an unforgettable experience today. For bros who are "lucky" to experience it do tell. Ordered shark fin and got chili crab 🤣
Bro, do share more pls
Old 27-10-2023, 04:00 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Bonk bonk bonk

Bonk so much until lazy write FR.

But this bonk deserves an FR for sure. Bonked Lust365's Ava. Believe she's relatively fresh in Singapore and only available for viewing on TG, partly why I'm helping her raise awareness as well.

Saw her on Lust's TG and decided to take the plunge. Pleasantly surprised by her looks which are similar to videos posted.

Looks: Fair-skinned thai, slim build, petite, small-ish tits, nice round ass that fits perfectly on her small frame.
Kinda reminds me of a GND JAV actress that pretends to be innocent but really isn't.

BBBJ: This is where she shone, able to take a whole cock deep into her throat.
Giving me that intense throat fuck sensation that I constantly crave. Suction was great with hot, slimy tongue action.
Went on for about 5minutes before I decided that enough was enough and slowed down the tempo for an erotic deepthroat session.

FJ: Accomodating lady that will spread her legs far and wide open as she takes your entire dick into her pussy,
enjoyed penetrating her in missionary as I constantly gyrated against her pelvic wall for an amazing deep fuck.
Sensational ass for doggy, takes a nice good pounding from the back, moans were on point, laced with tunes of sexual release and enjoyment.

GFE: Feels just like bonking a girl who loves sex and wants to enjoy sex with you.
Extremely service oriented and accomodating, with copious amounts of frenching available on demand. Able to hold conversation in english decently well.
0 commercial vibes with her bubbly personality and jovial smile.

Overall: Definitely one of the better bonks i've had so far this month, well worth an RTF considering her DT and FJ skills.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1