The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
I might be thinking of the wrong girl, but does she always wear this outfit?
Yes, although last night she was wearing something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
UnderAged ..... DON'T ever play,play.....
Even though she is ever ,ever, everwilling...and you so willingly ....what a right chemical catalyst combination.... the LAW of the land is very unwillingly... hope you know what is the consequences .... Los, Sillypore or Nasi lemak Bolehland
Wtf? You drunk? She's not underaged, it's just a costume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
For easy reference we can refer to this server as kan cheong spider botak.

I go straight up to drinks counter/cashier and self service.
Very fast.
I have done self service before, but last night even the drinks counter people were too busy making kopi o. Botak owner himself was at the cashier and I didn't wanna piss that bitch off...
Old 01-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Walaueh, cosplay Lolita PRC ka?

Lolita sucks your lollipop and got her cherry popped

Pom thinks that that sailormoon lolita is more of a "undertheagedpom" that "underaged"

Last time we used to see one small size PRC that "floated" around like a Bohsia. We used to code her as "willow branch"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 01-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Last night Pom was there and it was the first time, Pom was denied of a decent cuppa of Kopi-o and drank overpriced "min-min water" (minimum mineral water)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Yes, although last night she was wearing something different.
Ah, then I think I know which one she is. I almost went up with her one time but I guess I dodged a bullet there. Phew
Old 03-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Since Wildboar's return to China, Pom had been lying low, with many hard-on's though.

Many Brothers had PM Pom for any new link up or good WL's that are supposed to be the same grade as Wildboar .....well, the answer is NO.

So, no need to PM Pom for any recommendations, until Pom chanced upon one then Pom will put up an FR in this thread....... OK boh?

Meanwhile, Pom will continue with Pom's hard-on's and wet dreams with Wild boar and Sotong
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Last night Pom was there and it was the first time, Pom was denied of a decent cuppa of Kopi-o and drank overpriced "min-min water" (minimum mineral water)
Overpriced drinks that is pack 24/7? He must have been laughing his way to the bank.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

next time bring own min min water..
Old 03-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Yes botak indeed laughs his way to the bank. That day after raid when some of us kepoh went up to look-see at the empty place, botak started shouting at us "I am very angry right now, you want to come here you better sit down and drink, otherwise get lost".

Having said that, I find that price of alcoholic drinks is still reasonable (comparing with 7-11 for example). Mineral water and canned drinks definitely killer price, not sure about pom's fav kopi-o though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Overpriced drinks that is pack 24/7? He must have been laughing his way to the bank.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
next time bring own min min water..
That Botak Boss very dai sai chiew (one big eye to look at big bosses, and one small eye to look down on Pom type of proletariat - the have-not's), he does not allow any one to bring own min-min water but allows that old Japanese Botak to bring his Onsen water.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Yes botak indeed laughs his way to the bank. That day after raid when some of us kepoh went up to look-see at the empty place, botak started shouting at us "I am very angry right now, you want to come here you better sit down and drink, otherwise get lost".

Having said that, I find that price of alcoholic drinks is still reasonable (comparing with 7-11 for example). Mineral water and canned drinks definitely killer price, not sure about pom's fav kopi-o though.
Pom's favourite kopi-o costs RM 2.90 leh.....nearly like bar drinks liao. Anyway, POM being a proletariat can not afford to drink beer, the poison of those capitalists and Yankee imperialists
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Ya. That Bastard Capitalist Botak is good at squeezing out customers' blood to the last drop

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 05-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 14
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
In ACE, being good and outstanding illustrators/copy writers/artists/pasters are NOTHING useful,

Only GOOD FUCKERS that are able to attract girls can call the shots.
Cheongsters like Teddy Bear, Papercutz, Mesohorny, Shylook and MisterCity are examples of those charismatic cheongsters at ACE that are ever popular with the girls (PRC and Vietcongs)

This Mole Ze Dong is a pathetic miser old man .....is a DISTRACTION rather an ATTRACTION
Lol. My name was mentioned.

Hardly go ACE now due to the lack of time. Diversifying my prospects. Been farming at KTV quite successfully and the dutiful service runs taking the FB to Danok for visa chops takes a time commitment. Got to know some interesting prospects worth exploring during the Danok excursions. Also had ACE Cindy popiah with me during one of the 3d2n Danok expedition for free.

And with some girls now feel more comfortable taking clients outside like boots girl ah ling and yuen yuen (which is back in prc land now due to inability to get a long stay visa).

So now ACE is getting much less visits from me especially when the kaki are also hard to come by.

Perhaps try a taste to thai or laosian dish for a change.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Lol. My name was mentioned.

Hardly go ACE now due to the lack of time. Diversifying my prospects. Been farming at KTV quite successfully and the dutiful service runs taking the FB to Danok for visa chops takes a time commitment. Got to know some interesting prospects worth exploring during the Danok excursions. Also had ACE Cindy popiah with me during one of the 3d2n Danok expedition for free.

And with some girls now feel more comfortable taking clients outside like boots girl ah ling and yuen yuen (which is back in prc land now due to inability to get a long stay visa).

So now ACE is getting much less visits from me especially when the kaki are also hard to come by.

Perhaps try a taste to thai or laosian dish for a change.
Thai is good. Danok is even better. Especially our Malaysian phone lines are still considered local until tepi2. That time my friend use wechat but I still prefer good old farms.

So may I know how good is the farm in Danok atm? My LT experience in Betong has all been unforgettable but the last time I went there Betong has run out and my fav girl (yes, I choose her twice) farm is owned by an Indian. Far cry from last time when I negotiate in cantonese with the lords of the farm...
Old 06-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But I heard Danok and Hatyai is quite dead now .. how true is that ?

I haven't been for a few years but heard from others that it is quite dead now.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
But I heard Danok and Hatyai is quite dead now .. how true is that ?
...Wwwwaiting and waiting for our sillypore bros to liven them up....'cause their sing dollars can do wonders there. Heard more flights are coming in next month or so from the island to the LOS.

For our Bolehland bros; they have to think twice before emptying their pockets..... for their pocket's values are getting lower and lower each day ; and are quite heartening to change and part with.... :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1