The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any FR for these 2 ladies?

Exotica : Bee
Monte29 : Cindy
Old 22-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Hardly Cheong nowadays and only on and off...read about gfe of this stable so thought I give it a try. Also read about how they are bad with organising slots so I tell myself how horny I am I will only give them 15 mins allowance. I had saved our conversation where I say that I can take other slots if it's full but I cannot wait. Time was confirmed 7pm @ Fiona. The reason why I am posting this fr is because previously many good fr about a good stable with similar name near mckenzie road walk inside to a condo and then they ask you to go opposite beside the bar. I think I book Yuki that time. Turns out the girl photo and boobs was over exaggerated though service was good but I waited 45 mins. I tend not to stir up trouble so I never wrote a bad fr.

Okt have only one job, just manage the timing well. That's why we patronise the stables so you would fix a reliable appt for us. And despite several feedback nothing changed. I don't care if you blacklist my number or how good your girls are, I urge all brothers to boycott them. I know many seniors here and I had post my fair share of frs, I'll let you all decide.

Sorry bro DT, I don't care how nice and apologetic you are and how you try to service recovery. If we are still kept waiting even after you swear you had changed, it tells us either you or your boss do not care about your patrons. So be it.

As of now, still no reply for my appt lol, what are we paying the okts for?
Old 22-10-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Okt finally replied after 30 mins. Tried to give me cheaper rate.

1. Some of us don't care about the discount since with tips we can pay up till 200 a session at times. And I am not even sure you are taking away your cut or penalising earnings of your girl.
2. Accepting to turn back might jeopardise the next brother and then you might blame us for arriving late. I am sceptical whether so many brothers come late because if it was just late you can reply to say there would be a delay. Instead your reason to me was you only read my message late.

Maybe I can teach you a thing or two, last time another stable did not offer money but changed their way of working. If you still value the customers, all your appts from now on, 15 mins before the designated time, give us the unit number, then perhaps you might get all the many rtfs from me. I think you probably won't do that, oh well...
Old 22-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
otrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ally
Devil House

Boobs Smallest to small you get the idea
Look hot young Milf, Single mom
Body ,wow almost can see her six pack when she arch her body nice bouncy Ass
Painting yes
French/kissing no, a pity here.
BBBJ : above average and no sucking of your fishballs
FJ: power! she like it hard and furious .her cow girl is also good, bros beware she ride hard and wet, almost fracture my DD. lol
GFE was above average

Saw other 2 babes at the rest area and also hear loud moans when we exit from the toilet not sure which one , we were giggling to out room.

happy bonking
Old 22-10-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamz88dreamz View Post
Thanks bro bothway79 for the feedback. Will retify the problem. Anyway your nick status is not banned. We only banned those who r playing around.
Bro DT, glad you replied. I think you may not know. My status is still banned on your website. I also don't know that waiting too long and going off will get banned by you all.
Old 22-10-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dreamz88dreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bothway79 View Post
Bro DT, glad you replied. I think you may not know. My status is still banned on your website. I also don't know that waiting too long and going off will get banned by you all.
Bro bothway79. We alr unban. Pls log in and continue to support us. I am very sorry to those bros that r affected. We r still improving. Those who have book with us before de should know my style. I hope all bros will give dreamz88 another chance. We have alr retify all the problems.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
I've always ensured that I dont get left stranded looking suspicious af waiting for confirmation at the location OKT tells me. So my SOP is always to check out location before hand through google maps or gothere.sg. I will usually find a bus stop near by (if there is) to wait before getting confirmation and chiong-ing to the place

Or if you're familiar with the place then all the better, you can always find the best discrete waiting spot aside from the location OKT directs u to, since that location will prob be the most convenient landmark, but may not be the most discrete one.

Any other bros care to share their chiong-ing ninjitsu?
I use Google maps as well to get a rough idea of the location. Shaded areas, Void Decks, car Parks all these are good areas to wait out at before going to the designated spot. Unfortunately if the area is too far away then it may pose a problem. That's when I stand about a street away from the location, take out my pack of cigs and puff away slowly (or fast depending on how excited), and wait out. Usually people just ignore me and think I'm one of the residents/visitors there, never been asked any questions.

Also, I tend to dress OK, not too shabby, not too outstanding, sometimes in a jacket (aka suit) if I'm coming from work somewhere and I'm heading to a hotel. Can just pose as one of the hotel customers here for a very short business trip. Of course, my looks can sometimes pass off as Korean or Japanese, so that helps as well.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamz88dreamz View Post
Bro bothway79. We alr unban. Pls log in and continue to support us. I am very sorry to those bros that r affected. We r still improving. Those who have book with us before de should know my style. I hope all bros will give dreamz88 another chance. We have alr retify all the problems.
It's not the first time that negative feedbacks are given. Everytime "problem has been rectified" but it turned out nothing has changed...

I assume that you are not the guy who's managing Dreamz88 Whatsapp account. But as long as that guy is around, nothing will change. It might improve for a few days but eventually old habits will kick in.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
I use Google maps as well to get a rough idea of the location. Shaded areas, Void Decks, car Parks all these are good areas to wait out at before going to the designated spot. Unfortunately if the area is too far away then it may pose a problem. That's when I stand about a street away from the location, take out my pack of cigs and puff away slowly (or fast depending on how excited), and wait out. Usually people just ignore me and think I'm one of the residents/visitors there, never been asked any questions.

Also, I tend to dress OK, not too shabby, not too outstanding, sometimes in a jacket (aka suit) if I'm coming from work somewhere and I'm heading to a hotel. Can just pose as one of the hotel customers here for a very short business trip. Of course, my looks can sometimes pass off as Korean or Japanese, so that helps as well.
Hohohoho, thxs for the tip bro Next time I shall look out for a korean/jap-looking businessman
Old 22-10-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bothway79 View Post
Same. Can I be unbanned too?

Side note, wow I knew I definitely wasn't the only one to have experienced all these issues but I'm surprised at the number of people that have come out and talked about their similar experience. Looks like I opened a Pandora's box for bro DT
Old 22-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Brief FR on Bibi of Soi 69

After failing to get timely response from Dreamz88 despite repeated messages (the response came only 40 minutes later), I requested a slot for Bibi. Received confirmation within minutes. When I reached the designated spot, within minutes further instructions were given. That's the right way an OKT should manage his clients.

Bibi is a pretty girl in her mid-20s. Medium-height around 160, slim figure with natural and firm C-cup boobs. Her English is reasonably good so no problem with communication. Proficient BBBJ, very accommodating FJ, french is of slow and sensuous style. GFE is high. I finished the 1st shot in doggy and 2nd in CIM. Will definitely RTF.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
valentino23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TY69 - Pearlyn

she looks like Melody low.

Looks definitely good looking.
Looks: 9/10 (aint 10/10 cause make up thick, blemishes, and can see she has gone under the knife. nonetheless, definitely pretty.

Body: 8/10. Bonus points is TALL 170 + Natural B+ boobs! although a little tanner than picture.
skin condition a little blemishes.

BBBJ: 7/10. experienced better. mmm.. seems like she smokes, a little heavy breathe. therefore minus points.

FJ: 6/10. didnt enjoy. perhaps cause shes a veteran? not as tight as other FL. or perhaps im not "big enough" and a little commercial feel. however, she is willing to please and accommodate however.

Overall: 7/10. if you are going for looks and height. shes definitely it. i was 15 mins late, but she didnt rush me, no horse run, in fact she tried to give me back the additional time despite having a packed schedule.

RTF: definitely with bro tom's stable. but perhaps some other ladies for me.
Old 23-10-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
ewin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – Fiona at Dreamz88

First of all, I booked Fiona for today evening (Oct 22nd), Bro DT replied very fast, including the clear instruction, answers to my small questions (such as knock door, etc). All responses from Bro DT were within 1 minute, I believe this response speed should satisfy other customers.

So please don’t worry about the waiting (or late reply) issue and now it is very fast

After a long time travel outside Singapore, Fiona is my first target, knew some brothers met her no make up and won’t reject type, I was lucky maybe due to evening session, she was with full make up and nice dress

Face: 95% similar with her photos (has make up), as other brothers said, won’t reject type
Body: around 1.62 meter, slim body but with very good butt
Boob: C/C+ cup, enhanced
Shower: standard and 1 BBBJ in shower room
Catbath: careful and standard
Kiss: only light kiss
Finger or painting: not asked
BBBJ: She tried very hard and felt very good
FJ: 9/10, high score here, flexible and listened to my instructions about position change, due to her sexy body and nice butt, finished 2 shots in both doggy position within 1 hour

RTF – Yes (due to her beautiful face and doggy FJ)

She will be back to BKK on next Tuesday, so only 2 days (Saturday and Monday) left.
Old 23-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dreamz88dreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
Same. Can I be unbanned too?

Side note, wow I knew I definitely wasn't the only one to have experienced all these issues but I'm surprised at the number of people that have come out and talked about their similar experience. Looks like I opened a Pandora's box for bro DT
Bro husker. I alr amend everything. Sorry for the trouble and time u have wasted.
Old 23-10-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
lampower is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Been seeing a few stables listing sorry no indians for certain girls, i wonder if it should be listed so openly as it might make our indian brothers feel offended. im not indian and its really up to each girl s preferences, we should respect it. Maybe there s a better way to deliver the msg, what do you guys think? we are a multi racial country, and not every chinese, malay, indian or other races men are the same. It all depends on individuals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1