The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-10-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Arith is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
I am aiming on Yumi actually, big big.
I like her bakness.

Is there any restrictions on her? Kindly to share :-)

Hmm. That time i went im not a fan of CIM so i never really bothered to ask. I also love big nehneh. She really will cradle your head let you suck on her neh for as long as you like. But tips needrd for tittyfuck cumshot tho, can nego with her la haha. If you wanna be on her good side can bring 100+ and vegetarian food cos thats what she eats. Maybe can try ask OKT? OKT quite steady one. Best of luck bro
Old 21-10-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Arith is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar101 View Post
YUMI from Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=959194

OKT fast response. It is not first time deal with galaxy.

Look: 5/10. Black face since enter the room
Body: 6/10. Very bakbak (ava addams) , and back full of tattoo. One baby, cesarean operation covered with tattoo. Fully shaved.
Boobs: 9/10 natural E cup. Big dark diameter areola. Can fondle and zhut zhut limited only
Bbbj: 3/10. Non existence sucking feeling. Rush me to stand after 1st shot.
Painting : not cooperative, seems like she does not like to be fondled below. Pussy loose.
Shower alone despite enough room in toilet.
Fj: 3/10. Like making out with angry gf. She decided which style, missionary like a dead log. During doggy she counted her finger up to 30 and she pulled out try switch to HJ me when 30counts up. I cancelled my 2nd shot, prefer to go out then facing grumbled bitch.
When I cancelled my 2nd shot suddenly she changed attitude, but too late I had enough.
Gfe: 0/10. Caution YMMV. it is landmine.
Rtf material? big no. Just spend to other fish maybe Pamela.

Sorry you had a bad experience bro. She was really amazing when i booked her
Old 21-10-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Daretodream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sushi @ OneSiam Stable

Got to commend OKT OneSiam for always bringing in solid gems. Sushi looks way better than photos. Photos make her look abit more chubby than real life. Her GFE & gentleness also makes her a real good one not to be missed

She might be a little green on the service side but just banging her & looking at that doll face while both hands cupping that natural B/C cups is just amazing. Highly recommend her!

OKT also keeps track what you like or dont like based on your past selection. He knew i will like Sushi & recommended her first thing. No doubt, he knew my style! Pretty solid CRM bro OS has! IMO the best stable with really good location & accurate girls

Looks: 9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Body: 10/10
GFE: 10/10

RTF: Definitely Yes
Old 21-10-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 1
wildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanHengDa View Post

RTF Rainbow > Seduction

This time round frenching more passionate with more tongue.
Paint her till she is very wet and she keep control her moaning as she scare outside might hear her.
Only did a FJ shot.Quite a experience.
Overall satified altho only did 1 shot.
Girl in the iD looks nothing like girl from the ad. lol
Old 21-10-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
japanracing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...ighlight=apple

Apple from Lust365

Looks: pretty sweet face, abit discount only but definitely pretty and like photo.
Body: slender tight body.
Boobsie: Natural C cup. Look just right on her frame. Manage to suck the Nipple to see it extent, natural is always good in my book
Frenching: she can do it like own gf feel.
Bj/cim: solid, let it off quickly for first round.
Fj: Had her in cowgirl, lotus and doggie, petite body can do all kinds of pattern, she make me blast 2nd round in good 10mins. Rest of the time resting with her. Felt weak lol.
Gfe: She remember me, so really high GFE, brought her some food think that helps too
Attitude: Once you get her in to the mood, you will get the good.
Old 21-10-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
neuroengi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took quite some time to verify at OKT side. But I understand it’s out of safely concerns so no complaints.

Look: 10/10. Same as her photos with some shades of Thai tan. Personally really like the way she looks.
Body: 8/10. She’s really small, under 150. Petite body shape.
Boobs: 8/10. natural B cup probably. Not big but match her size.
French: 11/10. I asked multiple times and every time it’s intimate tongue fight. Recommend for French lovers.
Bbbj: 10/10. She’s really good at this. No teeth feeling. From nipples down to thighs then up at dick. Can’t ask for more.
Painting : She said she likes it. I tried but she said she could tell I’m inexperienced HAHA
Fj: 10/10. Good stamina. She can do cowgirl and lick ur nipples at the same time. She’s light so when she pound on u it’s soft. Feels nice.
Gfe: 8/10. Not quite girlfriend feeling. More like chatting with a new friend. She’s good at English, can converse readily without GT.

Xarty is really great. One of the best that I ever met. She is willing to serve my needs and it’s comfortable talking with her. She is leaving soon in 2 or 3 days cos she said she don’t want long stays. Kinda sad to hear that. She deserves more customers!
Old 21-10-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Dvkextension is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=taylor

Lady: Taylor
Stable: Silkstockings

Looks: 8.5/10 she used less make up when we met. With or less make up she is pretty
Body:9/10 slim and quite tall
Boobs: 8.5/10 average size. Not too big areola and nips. I really experienced big once. Hers is just nice
Bbbj: 8.5/10 suctions were hot and super energetic.
Fj: 9/10 had her in 2 shots. First one she helped me
uncap and there goes my load in her mouth. Showered and started to tease each other again and painted her a bit.good tasting and smell. She is good teaser, she got me up in few minutes. 2nd shot got warm up alr so i lasted longer. Did couple of positions. Love the moans and energy. Doggy made me surrender.

Gfe: 8.5 hard working and bubbly character
Old 21-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 3
monsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to all

Lust365 - Jessie

Booked a session this morning. Fast response from OKT.

Room: Very comfortable and clean.
Looks: Really surprisingly chio and can see she confirm is young.
Body: those petite kind. Boobs natural and soft.
Skin: Very fair, smooth and ... perfect!

Based on looks & figure alone, she belongs to those gals where u will look more than a glance while walking in Orchard.

My 2nd thought follows what will be the svc level like after seeing she is chio ... Really surprise me again.

Frenching: allow
BBBJ: very fast very furious ...
FJ: accommodating ... very gfe

RTF: very likely yes ...
Old 21-10-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cumgiveme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Text OKT and recommend me a gem and i wantn to share with all.

Name: Rainbow(Seduction)
Looks: 10/10 (Pretty and Cute much better than photo can confirm photo above is taken live)
Body: 9/10 (Voluptuous body, awesome figure)
Gfe: 10/10 (Frenching, chatty good english)
Bbbj: 10/10 (Started from shower till bed. Nice suction and hardworking)
Pussy: 9/10 (Clean allowed painting, shivers and really enjoys and has a nicely mowed lawn )
FJ: 10/10 (Responsive, great tight feel like bonking your own GF)
RTF: 101%

Not those rushing experienced wayang type that too commercial sometimes.
Trying to share a good gem. In love with her seriously easily 1 of the best i had this year.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Torchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Rainy frm SE
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 slight thai tan
Boobs: big natural C
Gfe: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Overall: Willing to please. Able to chat everything under the sun. Good positive experience.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
olvzoao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkie View Post
Galaxyxscorts
Yori

Looks: A bit discount, wild looking with big eyes.

Body - Curvy and nice butt. Smooth skin and normal Thai tan. Not skinny and very huggable. Think bakness at least 5 to me. Slight enhanced boobs at the base. Big B to C.

Bbbj - very comfortable with some dt despite wearing braces. Took time to service the balls too. Gave a kneeling one in shower too.

FJ - Tight and can feel her muscle contraction. Rode with energy and also feel good in all different positions

Overall Yori great attitude. Gave professional level massage in between break. Will rtf.
Wont be writing another Fr as she has many already got to agree with all the bros on Yori she was a great bonk and worth the money as well seeing all the season bros post about her i am glad i made the choice to pay her a visit as well
Old 21-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

livefornow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yogurt, P-Lady

OKT was friendly and responsive, a plus point compared to some OKTs who acted as if you owe them a living or you're asking a favor instead of being a customer

Won't go into stats for Yogurt since there're already enough FRs but just like to highlight the gfe part. She is cute and playful with a ready smile and showed genuine interest to chat. Very service-oriented too, I just trimmed my nails and didn't realise there were some rough edges that caused her some pain but she only let me know after the deed and with a smile too, made me doubly sorry

Worth the support if you're into high gfe
Old 21-10-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

LF Cinnamon,

bad experience, with OKT not with girl.

girl service was average. pics is pre-pregnancy photos

so current photos you can expect more bakness and baby damage.

serivce wise only her BBBJ is good and willing to ride.

now to the bad part, OKT. before slot cfm with OKT that AR is provided. double triple confirm.

however after service start. girls say no AR provided, if want AR need to top up $30. totally turn off the moment i heard this.

after much ding dong with OKT he tells me, oh is a miscomms, you want you nego with girl.

girl saw me so turn off that she agrees to give a AR..... pathetic half fuck AR for 2 seconds and thats it.

so much for AR Provided.

any bros got solid AR service to share?
Old 21-10-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bam Bam / kinkyThai

A good experience with Bambam. Looks around 10% discount. However is quite close. Service were of SOP but what Highlights was the 40mins long massage. Her touches were soft and gentle. And those of you who likes japanese sound effect, she does that. Overall pleasant and will definitely be looking out for what kinky will be bringing up in the near future
Old 21-10-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 14
implicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant futureimplicit has a brilliant future

FR for Yanee Royal Xscorts

In terms of face, you can expect deviation from the photos, but still look acceptable under near no light environment.
Bakness level is a respectable 8.5 ~ 9, considered a distinction in many grading scale.
Has a bubbly personality.
No RTF for me, too much for my light palate to handle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1