The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstopable View Post
Ops. I am wrong. That room for cookie.
bro unstopable,issit cookie work at geylang house04 westehout rd?
Thanks
Old 01-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ha-ha! That is if I really miss PT! Sure, why not?

You most welcome Bro. Glad to be of help to you.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
never say never.. i believe u will come by sg again since air ticket is sooo cheap to travel ( the amount u spend on girls can get u two way ticket to come once a month in singapore _) lol

thanks to all the help to the new petain chiongster esp me as u take time to answer my pm.

one precious thing i learn from u is.
petain girls are humans too la so treat them with respect and they will do the same to u.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
WildboySG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Petain Petain Here I come!!!!!

Kiko my choice!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

on my way to pt now! fr later!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 20
jaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Kico last day on 31 OCT,code red she is going back to KL.Ya,her boobs are big n soft.
Has Kiko left? Can anybody confirm?
Old 01-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
I was there Tuesday. Her door closed, no light. Didn't check to see if the lock was on.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
I was there Tuesday. Her door closed, no light. Didn't check to see if the lock was on.
I am there around 12 awhile ago. Kiko is not around but I doubt she is that early neither. The only Ang Pai around is cookie and moon perhaps. I went for my first visit to H2 and had rx- keongsiak queen mun man..

FR MunMun
Looks - 6.5 ( 7 initially ) Alif already.. but still fair and smooth
Body - 7 Nice B cup boobies with sensitive small nipples. ( she is very protective towards her boobs, much like Baoer of H14. Managed to grab a handful while she was giving me "bj". )
Service - 7.5/10 ( short ass rimming .. loooonnngggg "bj" , wash before and after.. lie flat for missionary while fucking. )
GFE - 4/10 ( nothing worth mentioning )
RTF No

IMHO :- Bao Er is better looking and more value @ cat 30 although its covered bj
Old 01-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
I am there around 12 awhile ago. Kiko is not around but I doubt she is that early neither. The only Ang Pai around is cookie and moon perhaps. I went for my first visit to H2 and had ex- keongsiak queen mun man..

FR MunMun
Body - 7 Nice B cup boobies with sensitive small nipples. ( she is very protective towards her boobs, much like Baoer of H14. Managed to grab a handful while she was giving me "bj". )
Service - 7.5/10 ( short ass rimming .. loooonnngggg "bj" , wash before and after.. lie flat for missionary while fucking. )
RTF No

IMHO :- Bao Er is better looking and more value @ cat 30 although its covered bj
Saw 1 young bro on a tua gu at the back alley. Whom were u here for? I don think there is any lady younger than you in PT. The age group of PT cheongsters are getting younger..
Old 01-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

wah!i say good bye and thankyou also cannot ah. nevermind

h11r11 jolene...
after work, thought i need a sexxion to relax. seems like not many syt availiable, then i saw h11r11 door open. paid 50 and strip.
during washing, let me rub her shoulders and smell her hair. then was told to lie down. blow in several positions, lying down and then sitting on bedside. then she took some ky and massage my didi. she did this for quite long.
then ask me to go on top. she held my cock and put it into her pussy. it felt warm. i started thrusting and came quite fast cos her hj made me cannot tahan long.
wash up, dress up and out in about 25mins. thks for reading.

Last edited by sonksonk; 01-11-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fifty plus is Cool - loads of Potential

After i came twice yes twice i went to H2 and saw a really beautiful milf, check my handphone and realized she is Maggie. Afraid that i have not recovered from the first 2 cums and went to the coffee shop to look for food but suck nothing to eat at all so LL just had a cup of coffee. Waited for the rain to stop and went back to look for Maggie but her door was closed. So LL went over to H11 R11 paid and never talk to her just let her do what she likes
Services really suck big time but anyway bro if you just want to have sex with a young and beautiful wl then look no further
Old 01-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
lickman posted say she auntie visit..
i think she should be back next week.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
I am there around 12 awhile ago. Kiko is not around but I doubt she is that early neither. The only Ang Pai around is cookie and moon perhaps. I went for my first visit to H2 and had rx- keongsiak queen mun man..

FR MunMun
RTF No

Mun Mun service standard has drop tremendously. She used to be my regular RTF but maybe because we are too familiar she has become bochap? I have other targets now and only go to her when the others are not available.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thank you everyone.

I will still be posting 'til my last day here in S'pore. Will try my best to keep in touch when I touch ground in Manila. I will be super busy there!

I am sure someone out there better than me can be my replacement.

Until then Bros.....

Mabuhay!

Cheers!
We meet and cheong in Manila, ok?
Old 01-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is H12R08 and H24R33. Unfortunately H12R08 lights out and the other one got 1 bro waiting
sawadee pee siam66....kekekkk...my guess 1 out of 2 correct, not bad ba...
janet's attendance is irregular, cos heard she got back problem....very hard to get...
both ur regulars are ang pai leh...must q one...
Old 02-11-2012, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Mun Mun service standard has drop tremendously. She used to be my regular RTF but maybe because we are too familiar she has become bochap? I have other targets now and only go to her when the others are not available.
Appreciate the info Bro.

I thank you!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1