The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
bro, Devil Ice
your gal is not kena cane or what sm session.
she have get someone to 'krot' her back, using
lotion and coin. using coin to scratch on her skin,
to have one line one line of red mark. indon
believed that that can remove the wind inside
the body.
maybe her hole needs to get suck
Old 25-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
maybe her hole needs to get suck
vacuum cleaner to suck the wind
Old 25-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Bro Devil Ice, the no. you need

Goldbird 0778428022
Old 25-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro, Devil Ice
your gal is not kena cane or what sm session.
she have get someone to 'krot' her back, using
lotion and coin. using coin to scratch on her skin,
to have one line one line of red mark. indon
believed that that can remove the wind inside
the body.
Also known as 刮痧 in TCM....

By the way, a friend just sms me. He went Permata and was quoted 800k for the same cewek. A few months ago, 500k. Then 600k. Now a whopping 800k. Is this really happening? Any kind souls to verify?
Ended up in Goldbird instead at 400k but suai suai, the girl got a bit of attitude problem. Haha. Too bad that he is a Mr Nice Guy so kanna climbed over his head.
Joining him and the rest tomorrow. Cant wait.
Old 25-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ice View Post
Friend07 1st thing is to go to his joint “82”(anyone heard of it?)
My guess is Massage 82.
Old 26-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Devil_Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Yes. it is like our chinese 刮痧 where in indo, they use coin to do it which will leaves all this Red Lines making on their body.

Haha... like kanna SM'ed lor.. even her breast each side got 3 lines... very turn off for me at that moment.

Thanks Bro NDND for the Golden Number.

Bro Intel Ops is correct about the Joint I mention as "82"

Be happy, Be understanding
Noone like to have a bad day
Old 26-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
ago, 500k. Then 600k. Now a whopping 800k. Is this really happening? Joining him and the rest tomorrow. Cant wait.
Bro, just guessing, should be wrong, anyway just guess only. will it be cases that the cewk purposely don't want to do your friend bussiness, especially when the assistant mami dewi in charge, when quoting, she like to ask the cewk on the price. My friend ever wanted to book a cewk, I remember that cewk price is 500k rang, when ask the assistant mami dewi on the price, she go and ask the cewk, then came and tell us 600k. Happened that the older mami came in, I ask her why from 500k became 600k, she look blur and ask assistant mami dewi, then we know 600k is the cewk say one. End up never take that cewk. Now many joints practise 50 50 with cewk, so some cewk purposely mark up themself to earn more. Again, just guessing for your friend case. Coz Permata I haven't seen 800k quote and today is monday.

Anyway bro, have a nice and enjoy trip.
Old 26-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

Just had my dinner with my few friends and all comment this trip is not worth for S$400 per person.

I believe $300 is more than enough for a Happy Trip in Batam and once know the place well, guess $200 is good enough.

Will be going more often now, maybe once a month and learn more from some bros here and there.

Since I will be going with a friend or two or maybe alone next time, will like to meet you guys there for a coffee or dinner if we are there for the same time.

Anyway, I am in my early 40s, but surely I am not a CPF Uncle. lol

Work Hard, Play Harder.

See u guys and wish everyone have a wonderful trip. Cheers!!

Old 26-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3333 / Power: 15
RI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry newbie to Batam here and have been reading since page 1 and really have to give a Shout out to bro ndnd for his inept knowledge about the RIAU islands happenings

From Batu Besar to Tg Pinang to Tg BaBi to Batam and God knows what other islands bro ndnd has explored

Tremendous insights on these islands

Kudos Bro ndnd - Maybe Pak Prez should give you an accolade for your briallant knowledge and expertise on His islands - maybe He also clueless
Old 26-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, just guessing, should be wrong, anyway just guess only. will it be cases that the cewk purposely don't want to do your friend bussiness, especially when the assistant mami dewi in charge, when quoting, she like to ask the cewk on the price. My friend ever wanted to book a cewk, I remember that cewk price is 500k rang, when ask the assistant mami dewi on the price, she go and ask the cewk, then came and tell us 600k. Happened that the older mami came in, I ask her why from 500k became 600k, she look blur and ask assistant mami dewi, then we know 600k is the cewk say one. End up never take that cewk. Now many joints practise 50 50 with cewk, so some cewk purposely mark up themself to earn more. Again, just guessing for your friend case. Coz Permata I haven't seen 800k quote and today is monday.

Anyway bro, have a nice and enjoy trip.
I believe if the gal is not working for the joint to pay back their loan, I can quote their own price.

That day in 82, there is one gal quoting for 1m. beside her quoting for 800k. I look at the 1m gal up down left right... even some 550k gals look better than her.

Another way is that this gal got many return customer. OKT or herself know she got demand. so price go up.

Old 26-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please Post here

the OZONE karaoke
Old 26-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

more.......
Old 26-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

remember the bola bola days?

haha damned shiok...
i won quite alot during that night
so on the house
Old 26-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

though the hotel is not very clean
the karaoke is clean enough for my satisfaction
Old 26-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster

during this trip i went solo
so one cewek called her two friends from kampong to join in
in the end all drunk....so i best lor
1x3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread