The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312

totally agree with you bro...had a similar exp when i firsted started to cheong...in the end we parted amicably cost an american was able to offer her what she needed...

we still see one another around but no more f***ing as i felt have to be fair to the guy that is feeding her..
I wrote the following, but decide to add in this part because I don't know if your "feeding her" means she is being kept by him, or she's still working and just that the American to paying her while not knowing she is still working.

You don't do it, someone else will do it. Rather you do it and pay her, than she has to look around for customers.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 15-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman
This vb that I'm after was honest with me by saying if uvwant go hotel, u must give me money. I work in ktv because I need money. I respect that.

I also don't tk it is ethical to f for free. I like e term that u use. FOC- fuck on credit!

Is there an indon thread? Y not u start one! Would love to read discussion on IB
You offend quite a few people in the forum (and in this thread too) with that statement of yours. Haha... But who care. Can't please all people all the time.

Don't think there's a thread on Indonesian ceweks. Incidentally, this thread isn't about VB too. It's about Tieng Viet - the language they speak. :-)

Old 15-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This thread becomes a WL thread...talking about FOC...???
U r right, we shld keep it to viet culture, language n ppl.

General poll- compared to thai lang (which i learnt basic), is TV easier to pick up? Basic conversation
Old 15-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hjhj..sorry bro hurricane..got carried away...
Old 15-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
U r right, we shld keep it to viet culture, language n ppl.

General poll- compared to thai lang (which i learnt basic), is TV easier to pick up? Basic conversation
U asked in the wrong place, also i dunno where to ask..... As like u are asking ppl they think Apple nicer or Orange nicer to eat...

If u hv the interest, it will be easier to pick up. If u are a Chinese, it will be easier to pick up, as abt 10% of the TV pronunciation/meaning same as Mandarin/Cantonese

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Heh... Ok, will try pickup TV.

Sorry for another translation request.
Cám ơn anh. Dã quan tâm e, em chưa khoẻ nhưng hôm nay em di làm. Tôi dã không di làm 3ngày rồi buồn quá

Screw up translation fr google-
Thank you. E skin care, you may be strong but today I went to work. I was not going to do 3d and then trafficking through

Thanks sifus!
Old 15-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cám ơn anh. Dã quan tâm e, em chưa khoẻ nhưng hôm nay em di làm. Tôi dã không di làm 3ngày rồi buồn quá

Thanks sifus!
Thank you anh. Already caring about me. I'm not yet healthy but today I working. I already 3 days never work. Very sad.

FYI.

Old 15-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Thank you anh. Already caring about me. I'm not yet healthy but today I working. I already 3 days never work. Very sad.

FYI.
Thanks a lot bro! Just to show that I got do work also and not a freeloader. I went to vdict to search each word...

Dã quan tâm

To  man's good heart mind center, heart

em       chưa       khoẻ             nhưng  hôm nay         em di làm
I,          not yet   healthy        but       today
             I go work

Tôi       dã        không  di                                             làm
I           to         not       to move to leave behind         to

3Ngày   rồi                    buồn    quá
3 Day. Already. Sad. Exceed
Old 15-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vietnam80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thank you. E skin care, you may be strong but today I went to work. I was not going to do 3d and then trafficking through

Thanks sifus!
I sense trap coming on the way....
Old 15-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My exact sentiments!
Old 15-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Quan tâm : to care about something, to take an interest in something / someone, to be interested in somebody / something

She's thanking you for taking an interest in her affairs or about her.
Quote:

Cám ơn anh. Dã quan tâm e

Thank you. E skin care
People already translate the word for u, yet u still quote the wrong thing ....... So are u learning????

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 15-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
People already translate the word for u, yet u still quote the wrong thing ....... So are u learning????
pai seh..give chance la bro. if ask me malay or thai, i still know a bit. But TV is a different animal.

sometimes repetitive learning ma. the more time one sees the same words, e more they recognise. I jus started last wk le.. hope for sifu's teaching. kekeeke
Old 15-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
sometimes repetitive learning ma. the more time one sees the same words, e more they recognise. I jus started last wk le.. hope for sifu's teaching. kekeeke
Give u chance here.... Remember to take note of ALL words u learnt and make it into a small notepad or anything u like, easy to carry around and if u need help u can refer to it....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 15-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Give u chance here.... Remember to take note of ALL words u learnt and make it into a small notepad or anything u like, easy to carry around and if u need help u can refer to it....
hahahah... i dun remember me so hardworking during my study days. Except 2 days before exams
Old 15-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

hahahah... i dun remember me so hardworking during my study days. Except 2 days before exams
This is different. Success in mastering the language may mean your bro getting to explore more caves. LOL...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1