The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 5
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Speaks decent english. Directions to her place was via text in mandarin but got no issue as there is google translate. Quite straight forward. Location is super convenient. Parking lot and mrt/bus is within 5 mins walk.

Her photos reminds me of my sexy colleague. But I expected too much.
Face definitely wont reject type, petite, probably about last 20s. She is definitely the youngest ML in the nuru business so thats a plus.

Took the 150 option. I feel it would have been better if the service is done on a inflatable bed or if there is a mirror, so I can see whats happening when I was on my back. Loved the "fake fucking" position though!

RTM? Maybe not. Would wanna try other ML with big headlights first.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 25-03-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alpha989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The objective of this review is to convey what it felt like to be treated as a king.
It is to put into words, the feelings and emotions that I felt during that one hour, which passed by in an instant.

Starting off with her location, it was located in a quiet neighbourhood.
Because I am new to SG, I like to arrive early and explore the immediate area.
The location is very discreet and has a lot of expensive condos.
Her room is located on the top floor, away from the street below, allowing for a very clam and zen experience.
You feel as if you and her are the only people left on this noisy world.

Arriving to her floor and room via elevator, I was meet with the seductress that is her.
I could tell she was in her early thirties, but she aged very gracefully.
She wore a traditional Chinese dress when she greeted me, which I found out later, called a “cheongsam” or a “qipao”.
It added so much more appeal to her already attractive figure.
She stood about 5ft 5 which felt small against my 6ft, had a slim hourglass figure with minimal/zero tummy fat. I would estimate 36C-26-34 (will measure again when I meet her )

Stepping into her room, it was very clean and tidy. There was dim mood lighting with artificial plants.
I waited about 5 mins as she prepared the water bed. Yes, a comfortable waterproof bed that acted like a tub that just about fit me.
I was told to lay on the bed face up and relax. This was when her service started.

I was showered from neck down to toes in warm water as she traced her soft hand across my body.
When I was sufficiently wet, she proceeded to give me a body scrub.
So there I was having an attractive fully naked woman slowly washing and gently scrubbing my body.
It was truly an experience that I have never felt before.

Once I was cleaned, it was time for the second act. The nuru + catbath.
It sent shiver down my body as she did it.
She would spread the nuru gel across both our bodies and did her “dance” on top of me.
Two words come to my mind, relaxing and arousing.
Her catbath is nothing to be looked down either.
She would have a mouth full of warm water and then slowly nibble your skin, creating a sensation that was otherworldly.
To be completely honest, I did not know who long this lasted but one thing was true. An hour was not enough.

Act three was her finishing and highlight of the whole session.
It is the closest that one can have with sex without having it.
She would lay on top of you and rub her body against you while humped you between her soft tights until you release.
Over her shoulders, I could see my dickhead appearing and disappearing as she humped me.
Finally, a white fountain shot up and over her delicious ass.

Services provided: Shower + body scrub, catbath + bbbj, nuru massage
Duration: 1 hour

[I have not gotten her permission to share her contact yet so please respect her privacy for the meantime]
Old 25-03-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
thanks bro, another time i ask question also tio. haha. the zap message say i make assumptions. didn’t know that sentences that end with question mark is considered assumption also. haha
up u liao. u wont believe the sort of ppl that troll this place. just take note of those that share proper FR and ignore the trolls
Old 25-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hmmmm... seems like the last few days, a certain ML is getting a lot of airplay. However, this sudden surge of FRs only elicits a reverse reaction from me. I don't get curious about the girl, I get suspicious.

To me, most probably mean the ML biz not good so have "promoters" to hype her up. Lousy biz, especially if the ML has been here for a while, usually also means her service is just not up to scratch and not worth the money. In fact, because of these sudden FRs, I've taken her off my "to-do" list.

Perhaps the ML should up her service standards, not just up the number of FRs here. And hopefully she can be as "hot" as her name suggests.
lol i was thinking the same before your post, but maybe we are thinking about different girls
Old 25-03-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks guys who gave me points. i’m not sure who u are and how to check (i don’t even know where to see my own points apart from looking at the numbers next to my nick in my own posts)

and how to get power to give ppl points?
Check User CP (top left of page) for ppl who gave u points and also left messages. And to give points out, you can now that you have 9 power. Just find a recent post of the person you want to give points to and click on the weighing scale and select approve, plus message u want to add.

You can only give pts twice a day, once per person, and only for recent posts of the person

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 25-03-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

----------

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 26-03-2022 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 25-03-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dgenz55 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiaoyao-massage/

Location: Safe, discreet, accessible by public transport or drive. 7/10

Looks: Very similar to photo just discount some filters and add a bit of age. Good body for me and nice round boobs. Skin was smooth to the touch. I will give her an extra plus one rating because of my personal taste and liking to the big sister type of vibe. Pre milf type of standard. (Your taste may vary especially for those who prefer really slim and young types). 7/10

Massage: Average but you are not here for it anyway 5/10

Sensual: Good teasing, strokes, licking. Very accomodative to demands. Best part about her overall package. 8/10

Service: Friendly and quite talkative. Easy to break the ice. Not sure about GFE though, feels more like an old friend or drinking buddy. 6-7/10

Overall really satisfied personally and will RTM but I tried to keep my ratings objective as a benchmark for the industry and fellow bros here.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LovesAngel has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/massage-chengzi/

Look: slight blemish but close to pic. petite lady
Massage: standard just not there for that.
Sensual: HJ with SN.
GFE: talkative and anything under the sun
Old 26-03-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Finally managed to book Xiao Xue Li after getting my number into a database: https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

Looks: 6.5 - Not my type, but won't reject.

Body: 7.5 - Body is well proportioned, boobs were nice to grab.

Massage: 7 - She did yoga massage, which stretched different parts of my body.

Sensual: 7 - She stripped down to her shorts and started with a "thigh job", followed by a "leg job" before a HJ finished me off while I was furiously squeezing her nice and soft melons.

Service: 9.5 - Offered fruits and drink when I arrived. She also offered other services such as ear cleaning and gua sha. I chose ear cleaning and relaxed while she cleaned my ears and massaged my head.

Overall: 7.5 - Perhaps I expected a little more cause of the slightly higher price point, but nonetheless it was an enjoyable experience.

RTM: Maybe, if I'm looking for a spa experience with release.

Bro so she is in a spa or condo? Or spa in the condo?
Old 26-03-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/baby-massage/

Looks: Like the posted pictures, complexion not 100% perfect but still attractive especially with makeup on.

Body: Petite size with a beautifully shaped rack. Can zhut, but be gentle.

Massage: Passable, not fantastic.

Sensual: SN with panties kept on. But still stimulating with fake grinding, eye contact and hugging while HJ.

RTM: One of the better vanilla ones, so probably yes.

Last edited by jliang; 26-03-2022 at 11:22 AM.
Old 26-03-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gmtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
Sharing my reviews of ML visited over the past few weeks.
Can find them on SLG.

Visited Kiki many times. No drop in standard. The leg stepping is really good and head massage at the end is a good way to end the session. She still smells great and looks great too. Had to exit her apartment’s back door cause front door got cleaner, like leaving a mistress place. Haha. Will RTM as her location is convenient too.

First time visiting ShanShan. Really SYT with decent massage. Sufficient strength. Sensual abit fresh, like she trying too hard but once she removed her big tee, damn those nice soft stuff. Really a sight to behold. Overall nice experience but she doesn’t chat as much so quite quiet at times and her room sound proofing is not great. Location is ulu though for anyone. May RTM

Also first time trying her room mate, FeiFei. Looks a lil bit older with make up. Abit meaty too but nice boobs. Really high playability but not my kind. Her lipstick almost all over my body, hard time finding them and cleaning it off. Will not RTM.

Visited Baby first time too. Strong massage and great GFE. Her sensual is good too with her smooth hands. Great control. She chats quite a bit and will lie beside you. Location is quite convenient but may be far for foot soldiers. Will RTM.
thanks for sharing bro
Old 26-03-2022, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Bro so she is in a spa or condo? Or spa in the condo?
She's based in a condo.
Old 26-03-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 12
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
she has a video on another site which looks quite diff from her pics on sglonelyguy fyi but i also quite curious on her too https://sgbeautycastle-9.com/wa-wa-massage-hj-bj/

An elegant milf looking ML.
Most accurately looking photo is 2nd pic half body shot.
Location is uphill central area.
Massage is decent but passable.
Wear nice lingerie.
Boob size is as described - B.
She’s pretty shy though and green in stimulating a man.
But that’s the fun part when you guide her along.

RTM Meter: Yes
Old 26-03-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
An elegant milf looking ML.
Most accurately looking photo is 2nd pic half body shot.
Location is uphill central area.
Massage is decent but passable.
Wear nice lingerie.
Boob size is as described - B.
She’s pretty shy though and green in stimulating a man.
But that’s the fun part when you guide her along.

RTM Meter: Yes
The black lingerie upper body shot photo looks a tad old? is she like milf? or?
Old 26-03-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yea fiesty will be the best word to describe her. I must have caught her in a good mood and sweet talk her quite a bit.

Gfe and roaming signal was good for me. That butt is really a pleasure to squeeze.

Quote:
MR on Angel

many have given their reviews, here’s my personal take.

tan skin, good looking, figure not bad.

massage is lame but who cares. can 2x hj. remember to say in advance, so she will do one right at the start, then u can have some time to reload.

her services are good. but i felt it was SOP and commercial. she was a little cold in her attitude and bordered on being fiesty (not saying she had bad attitude or anything coz it really wasn’t the case). just felt like it was a bit too commercial for me. maybe other bros or her regulars may get better experience? it was my first time with her.

i wished my experience would have been better and i would have rtm coz of the FN, and 2x hj. but because of the rather commercial feel i got, i think i won’t go back. she probably has many regulars so it should not be a problem for her. saw that she received many bouquets of flowers for valentine’s day. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1