The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrior506 View Post
Guys! Newbie reporting here! after a few months finally managed to hit! going to disco today, around outram park area. will update later as im not sure of the place. would any bros like to tag along? 5 pinay's going together!
Hahaha..... disco around "Outram Park" area means two possible locations ......Neil road or Duxton...... and both are carrothead places.... good luck and hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Hahaha..... disco around "Outram Park" area means two possible locations ......Neil road or Duxton...... and both are carrothead places.... good luck and hope you enjoy yourself.
Sunday Tea Dance different leh!!!!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Good point bro. I too had that conundrum before. My way ... Just tell them you want to meet her (got something private to share or give or ???) & not want to meet her entire fucking entourage!!!
Thanks for the tip bro... I will try and see how it goes.... the real problem is I only realize that she already bring her "sister" along when we met up....

Maybe should ask for a 3some instead... hahahaaa.....
Old 07-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
now you white man ah ?

nice .....

I learnt something today then!!!!

btw why your England so so only ... ???

mine england..another puny insecure singaporean guy..must be the genes i guess. funny and dumb.hahahahaha..wonder why are you still talking to a bot
Old 08-09-2014, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Don act like you know everything? Every thread also act like senior. Don't act lah,Pearl centre cannot meh
Old 08-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Warrrior506 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MY phone decided to be a bitch yesterday. So I couldn't post a real time update. But the place is inside pearl centre. And man, they were WILD. Twerking, Grinding to the 80s, early 2000 pop hits and some chacha songs. But the place is so so, it seems more like makeshift place with curtains and shit. 11 dollars for guys to enter, with 1 mug of beer, which wasn't watered down too much. 6 dollars for the woman. There are several banglas, and a few old men. But pretty much a friendly crowd. And the best part is, my girl got horny enough with all the grinding.. that I got some action. Real good action. Will post on my next adventure, with a filipina at the movies.
Cheers!
Old 08-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboi11111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I have a problem. I have one horny Indon but she refuse to go 81 with me.

We met up i finger her pussy and nipples and tongue fight. She even rode on my leg to stimulate my pussy.

Any alternative on where I can go with her for privacy?
Old 08-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Thanks for the tip bro... I will try and see how it goes.... the real problem is I only realize that she already bring her "sister" along when we met up....

Maybe should ask for a 3some instead... hahahaaa.....
Oh shit that is a fantastic idea (I think this is one of EVERY guy's fantasy!) ... Might work! But thread lightly.

Tell her before you meet .. like you feel frustrated bcos you cannot rabah rabah her with her friend around. Hahahahaha

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 08-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi11111 View Post

We met up i finger her pussy and nipples and tongue fight. She even rode on my leg to stimulate my pussy.

If you are looking for privacy, it actually depends what you would like to do to her.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I realize sometink abt them, they always like to ask their sisters along when u wana date them, any advise how u guys handle this situation???
Last sunday i was walking ard istana gg to PS. Saw an indian guy, looks like local with a group of 4 pinoy maid. The guy abit nervous like that, dunnoe wat to do n juz following these maid. Guess he noes one of them, cos saw him talk to only one. Seldom see young chinese guy with maid yet but saw b4 some old chinese uncker, dark skin with them. That is y if a chinese fair skin go out with them, can be straight identify as samster? so i guess, those who has car got advantage.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

U r still a boy, i mean young man? No scare get identified as samster on the street? Or u have a car? Actually no need privacy mah, juz go to those quiet places, put the cock in n thrust since that she is horny. I guess u will be busy finding excuse to go off early after release, cos it will be totally lost of interest after the deed. Some maid they experience ones, they noe it, that is y some juz want touchy n no sex. They r no longer innocent women, all juz want fun n get protected by law when things happen
Old 08-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
She even rode on my leg to stimulate my pussy.
LOL.... You lesbian? ?

Just kidding. .

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 09-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ahboi11111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
U r still a boy, i mean young man? No scare get identified as samster on the street? Or u have a car? Actually no need privacy mah, juz go to those quiet places, put the cock in n thrust since that she is horny. I guess u will be busy finding excuse to go off early after release, cos it will be totally lost of interest after the deed. Some maid they experience ones, they noe it, that is y some juz want touchy n no sex. They r no longer innocent women, all juz want fun n get protected by law when things happen
Bro, you are right. I am a young man. No care if not i will have finished her in my car.

It was our first meeting and she scared i do funny things to her, so we sat in a park under a lamp post.

I just kept sitting closer and closer. Progress to kissing her on the face, at first she resist but eventually she tongue fight with me. I ended up slipping my hand under her skirt, fingering her nipples and her dry humping me fully clothed.

I suggested go 81 a while after but she rejected. Should have been nore forceful in pushing her to a quiet corner.

Partially because I got no cap also...
Old 10-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
red fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Senior samster, how to see if can talk to the maid dirty stuff anot?

Finally got one hit,after months of trying.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ladymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fanatic View Post
Senior samster, how to see if can talk to the maid dirty stuff anot?

Finally got one hit,after months of trying.
Ask how is their day, tired anot. Offer to massage in a joking manner. If can talk dirty proceed. If cannot then say just joking or teasing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1