The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin85 View Post
sui i work 16 and 17 cant join kns
uncle david asking abt you
was talking to him just now..
Old 24-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Come 16 May, it double, triple??
Gonna need two or more "coaches" cos have to include cewks too!
Expecting 16 bros, may be more or less. Anyway still long way..
Mainly go to joint, and for those don't want joints cewk, will ask mansoor to bring FLs for them.
Anyway mansoor with us, no talk commisi.. Even go joint, he don't take commisi..
Old 24-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi all, i just came back from batam after 2 months absence again. here's a simple fr.

friday 22-04-2011

Arrive at Hang Nadim airport at 1020am Batam time and took a cab to Swiss Inn. Cab fare is 75k. Told taxi supir I not yet change money so I asked him drove to money changer opposite Formosa Hotel. Rate I got was 2850 for Malaysian Ringgit. It's good friday, thankfully I booked hotel in advance. Booked through online Swiss Inn Superior Room as there were a discount.
Price was less than 300k for 2 nights including breakfast. Ambience is ok at Swiss Inn, but for info, Superior Rooms only have standing shower, no bathtub, then no free wifi in rooms, free wifi only at lobby, cafe areas. If you like rooms with bath tub, then choose Deluxe rooms and above.

Checkin then informed my FB, Y, I already here. Walked to Top 100 to eat at one of the eateries. Walked around to see see Top 100. Hmm, lots of Indo cina here comes for shopping, some are good looking chicks. Got money changers at Top 100 also, also nearby Top 100 got Sawadika for massage. BCS mall is also within walking distance here. Bought some drinks and back to
Swiss Inn to cool off from the afternoon heat.

Y took a while to arrive as she was finishing household works. After she arrived, took her up to room and we did 2 rounds before took afternoon nap. Come evening, after shower she don't want to go out for dinner as want to keep a low profile, worry bump into familiar faces around. So I went Top 100 to takeaway some fast food for dinner.

So we just spent the time in room eating, chatting and watching tv. Later she got a call from family member that her mum in hometown is ill and this make her no mood. It was her dad called and seems her mum condition is not that good. So we just watched a movie on tv then call it a night. Consoled her told her not to think too much as she was sobbing quietly.
Old 24-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

saturday 23-04-2011

Woke up and headed down to cafe for breakfast. Typical buffet breakfast, the waitresses are cute though. Back to room, Y informed she decided to go back her hometown to visit her mum. Gave her some money as tips for her companionship. Oh no,what to do now? I'm alone. So I sms cewek I booked before, N, of Permata Indah if she's available. Back and forth after few sms, she confirmed she is available today.

Room service came knocking to clean room, so I went to Top 100 but not yet open, thought of go Sawadika, open already but masseau not ready, wth, so back to hotel to charge my phone. Later went out again to Top 100, changed RM400. The rate from money changer outside Top 100, same row with Sawadika was 2830.

Took ojek cost 6k to Windsor Hotel. Damn, it was raining suddenly. So I walked in Windsor Hotel and enquired the room rates. Ran across to Permata Indah and booked N. Price was 400k, as I told mami I came without taxi. Haha I mistook the mami as a cewek for booking there, she in specs and wear a see through top, as she was sitting with N. I scanned around the ceweks, some are CMI, some baby elephants, noticed few are nice ones but they are busy playing cards. A group of cheongsters also
arrived, some are middle aged, some are youngsters. Any of u guys there? Hehe , that was around 12 pm.

N and I took a cab for 30k as it was still raining. Back to hotel, we took bath then did 1 round. After that, I went to buy lunch and we ate in the room. The weather still cloudy, just precaution only. Chatting with N then slowly she drifted to dreamland, while I went to Sawadika for 2 hour massage. Massage costs 125k, clean massage, the area is seperated by curtains and not close fully. Massage lady said if ladies massage guys the curtain can't close all, wth, but I also not expecting specials also.

Back hotel, took shower with N then we took cab to Windsor Food Court for dinner at 138 Seafood, near the stage. 4 dishes and non alcohol drinks costs 278k. Taxi fare to hotel is 30k for one way to town and back to hotel. Quite lots of diners at Windsor, and as usual some eye candies as well.

After dinner just back hotel chatting with N then watch football, movies and called it a night around 1230am.
Old 24-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

sunday 24-04-2011

Woke up, fondled N, then put on a cap and did 1 last round. N still half asleep and said she thought a ghost bonked her, haha . After shower, gave N some tips and she left. Went downstairs for a quick breakfast before pack up and checkout. Hotel bill costs 667k for 2 nights stay.

Took taxi to Hang Nadim airport for 75k. Journey close to 30 minutes. Flight at 10.45 am Batam time. WTF, the plane's a little late today. End of the trip.

Back home around 230pm. Anyway, I'll be around again next weekend, with few friends taking ferry from Harbourfront joining later on the day.
Old 24-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
Took taxi to Hang Nadim airport for 75k. Journey close to 30 minutes. Flight at 10.45 am Batam time. WTF, the plane's a little late today. End of the trip.
Nice FR

Bro, didn't know friday you at batam, if not can jio you for drink. I at A1 foodcourt.
Old 24-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Nice FR Bro, didn't know friday you at batam, if not can jio you for drink. I at A1 foodcourt.
It's ok, there's always next time. Too bad the internet at Swiss Inn not gratis, so I din online and cheokout the forum for updates.
Old 24-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

wow,

malaysia and singapore next weekend another long weekend...

wonder if there are any other countries also having the same holiday on may 1st as sg and malaysia?
Old 24-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
kencher88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Wink Re: Batam Info Thread

Went to batam on Good Friday with 3 other kakis. Arrived at Harbour Front around 10.30am, guess what, all ferry ticket to Pearl Harbour (Batu Armpa) sold out and the next available ferry is 1.50pm (damn it), wanted to cancel the trip as thinking sure will be very packed, but one of my kaki insist of going as he cannot tahan to have fun over there, so LL had to wait till time arrived.

Arrived at batam at 1.50pm(indo time), look for hotel to check-in, first hotel(fully booked), look for 2nd hotel(fully booked), 3rd hotel (fully booked), and that is those hotel which i'm familiar with, reaching the last hotel to try our luck which is at Harmoni, went to the check in counter, saying there is still room available, wait no time and asked for 4 rooms, after checking and was told only 2 standard rooms available and the other 2 will be suit ($320 sin per night), damn it, and mood is down for sure, lazy to look for hotel anymore, ask the hotel staff to look for us a hotel. After checking a few hotel for us, the hotel staff came back and informed us there are 4 rooms available nearby Harmoni hotel which is Goodway, waste no time and inform him to book straight away the four room for us. After booking the hotel room for us, was told is a superior room, damage of $110 (sin) per room, damn expensive but what to do, here for fun so booked it. After checking in the hotel room, we are like, damn it, this is superior room? Is just a normal standard room and it only cost 370k per night if we booked ourself and that Harmoni hotel staff who booked for us shoot up the money so high and the balance he earn...CCB.

Sorry for the long story, here start the story and my bad experience for this trip.

First of all, all of us getting tired and call for hotel massage which cost 80K for standard massage (reasonable price), waste no time and book for 1hr, massage at our own room. When the massage arrived, omg is a 30+ milf, but forget it, thinking just having massage, no other hanky panky. So i start to strip till lefting my boxer, and she started to massage my back slowly and applying massage oil, slowly slowly massage went to my buttock and she asked me whether can she removed my boxer for easier massage, and i say sure, after massaging my whole body front the back, she ask me to turn over, and i was totally naked showing my 2IC to her, but i just dont bother and close my eye and let her start her massage from my hand and leg, after around 5 mins of massage, there she massage my inner thigh and my 2IC stand up and here come her golden question, so i asked how much, and the price she say ... omfg ($150 sin) for full service, i tell her, dont treat me as robert, i say no way...then she say ok give me discount, $130 sin including massage, no way man, pussy so expensive...then i dont bother and she start to apply oil at my 2IC and start stroking, and i was like, what you doing? did i asked for hj? And she say she got kids to feed, say is only very cheap, i asked how much, she say just 500K, 500K for a hj, damn it lah..really i robert? i reject her pushing her hand away and she drop her tears, i was like, wtf, you cry for what? And she tell me about how poor she is and her kids got to feed, till my heart was touch by her, then say okay then, but if the story was a fake story, then just be it, just i'm a robert. So she removed her blouse and pants and start stroking my 2IC, after 5mins of stroking, she reached her bag and took out a cd and capped me, and i was like, what? No, not going to have full service ($150 is damn expensive), she just continue capping me and say she cannot tahan, i was thinking, you cannot tahan is none of my business right? And so she climb on top of me and start to insert my 2IC to her well shave pussy, i can't denied her skill was good and her tight felling make me cummed very fast, i say, damn it, thats it...after cleaning up me, i asked her how much to give, she say 600k will do, consider i'm robert? at first $150 sin for full service, then 500K(ruppiah) for hj, finally full service just collect 600K(ruppiah) from me?

will continue part 2 if brother here like my batam experience to share.
Old 24-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kencher88 View Post
First of all, all of us getting tired and call for hotel massage which cost 80K for standard massage (reasonable price), waste no time and book for 1hr, massage at our own room. When the massage arrived, omg is a 30+ milf, but forget it, thinking just having massage, no other hanky panky. So i start to strip till lefting my boxer, and she started to massage my back slowly and applying massage oil, slowly slowly massage went to my buttock and she asked me whether can she removed my boxer for easier massage, and i say sure, after massaging my whole body front the back, she ask me to turn over, and i was totally naked showing my 2IC to her, but i just dont bother and close my eye and let her start her massage from my hand and leg, after around 5 mins of massage, there she massage my inner thigh and my 2IC stand up and here come her golden question, so i asked how much, and the price she say ... omfg ($150 sin) for full service, i tell her, dont treat me as robert, i say no way...then she say ok give me discount, $130 sin including massage, no way man, pussy so expensive...then i dont bother and she start to apply oil at my 2IC and start stroking, and i was like, what you doing? did i asked for hj? And she say she got kids to feed, say is only very cheap, i asked how much, she say just 500K, 500K for a hj, damn it lah..really i robert? i reject her pushing her hand away and she drop her tears, i was like, wtf, you cry for what? And she tell me about how poor she is and her kids got to feed, till my heart was touch by her, then say okay then, but if the story was a fake story, then just be it, just i'm a robert. So she removed her blouse and pants and start stroking my 2IC, after 5mins of stroking, she reached her bag and took out a cd and capped me, and i was like, what? No, not going to have full service ($150 is damn expensive), she just continue capping me and say she cannot tahan, i was thinking, you cannot tahan is none of my business right? And so she climb on top of me and start to insert my 2IC to her well shave pussy, i can't denied her skill was good and her tight felling make me cummed very fast, i say, damn it, thats it...after cleaning up me, i asked her how much to give, she say 600k will do, consider i'm robert? at first $150 sin for full service, then 500K(ruppiah) for hj, finally full service just collect 600K(ruppiah) from me?

will continue part 2 if brother here like my batam experience to share.
guess u being carrothead alot since u touch down at batam,
Bro xiongmao also went on good friday...too bad...if not all can go cheong together.... Please continue part 2, will like to hear your batam exp....
Old 24-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi. Went to batam on Friday 22-4-2011. Just like all the bro, Friday ticket was full sold, so brought 2.40pm( sing time) reach harbour bay at 2.40pm(indo time) call up my cewek ( she was there waiting for me at harbour bay) already booked the hotel for me, I save up a lot of time. Took a taxi to glorries hotel ( 20k for taxi, 150k for hotel) put our barrangs and shower, no hanky hanky yet, I told her I was hungry so we decide to go nygoya hill to makan so took a taxi there n pay 10k. After eating we brought some tibs n patao chips all just cost about 70k including our dinner. Went back to hotel n action start, she ask me to go shower n after that capped me n start licking my nipple n go all the way down to blow my didi, fuck n within a few mins I cummed. Damn she say I cummed so much..no action till the next morning, told her that I have something On so asked her to leave, didn't pay anything to her other than makan. Going to my second darling, call up hotel lai lai n book a room, went to jingle to find the cewek that left me a huge impression the last time, sadly she been booked n I took a short distance to Sedona, ask for my usual cewek at Sedona, she was there, suddenly I miss keni so much took my girl back to hotel n straight away fuck, I felt bored already taking the same girl n giving me the same moan..so finish up n went to little hongkong to have our dinner, we order 2 plate of rice, 1 chicken roll, 1 plate of chill crab, 1 bowl of fish soup, 1steam tahu with egg, 1plate of seashell, 1 drink of zeastea, I cup of tea susu, n 2 tiger beer total just cost me 250k. The food was damn nice! Went back to hotel at 11pm, becoz my Sedona cewek saw her ex colleague there n we chat lama, her ex colleague quite chio, I kept looking at her n she smIle back, hmm I was like aku mau booking kmu, in my mind I was thinking how can I get close to her ex colleague..hehe..nevertheless went back to hotel n sleep, no action till the next morning, but this time when I fuck her, she moan alot..make me cum faster! Haha, tips her 100k n off she go. Pack my belonging n check out, nowadays I really walk like a pro in batam, thanks to bro Mas Joki, I can even walk to nagoya hill, I m so familiar with batam already went to queen to have a short time, wow noe I realize queen cewek are cantik! Pick up a milf n off we go, finsh up n took a taxi to harbour bay reach Singapore at 3pm..can say this trip my malay have improve n I can move around like bro Mas Joki, he is still a pro in my eyes
Old 24-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
sunday 24-04-2011

Woke up, fondled N, then put on a cap and did 1 last round. N still half asleep and said she thought a ghost bonked her, haha . After shower, gave N some tips and she left. Went downstairs for a quick breakfast before pack up and checkout. Hotel bill costs 667k for 2 nights stay.

Back home around 230pm. Anyway, I'll be around again next weekend, with few friends taking ferry from Harbourfront joining later on the day.
Bro can see that u spent quite alot, manily becoz u took taxi n ur taxi fare is more mahal than the usual bro who arrive from harbour bay n ur hotel fees for 2 nights at 667k is really expensive. U can get cheaper one at othe hotel 2 night less than 350k just for ur info bro
Old 24-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Consoled her told her not to think too much as she was sobbing quietly.
Dont let yoru feelings get in the way too much... you know what they are after...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Dont let yoru feelings get in the way too much... you know what they are after...
Yes, noted and thanks for your advise. I just told her not too worry too much. That's all.

Any idea about this massage joint next to Windsor Hotel, called Ricson? Got specials I suppose?

Thanks.
Old 24-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kencher88 View Post
Goodway, waste no time and inform him to book straight away the four room for us. After booking the hotel room for us, was told is a superior room, damage of $110 (sin) per room, damn expensive but what to do, here for fun so booked it. After checking in the hotel room, we are like, damn it, this is superior room? Is just a normal standard room and it only cost 370k per night if we booked ourself and that Harmoni hotel staff who booked for us shoot up the money so high and the balance he earn...CCB.
But did u counter check with the hotel receptionist the actual price for ur room? Cos fm the website, it shows quite close to the amt charged. Wkends/PH different charges ya.

http://goodwayhotel.com/accommodation.php.htm

Nice FR...do continue...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread