The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
newbie80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: jalan kayu

Any bros tried a China masseur from now-closed Lyn viet spa? She was quite good, pls share if anyone knows where she is now

TIA
Old 10-10-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie80 View Post
Any bros tried a China masseur from now-closed Lyn viet spa? She was quite good, pls share if anyone knows where she is now

TIA

What is her name? I might know
Old 11-10-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie80 View Post

TIA
yoyo? if yes, she return to china.
Old 11-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
plabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

was served by a ML named Y**o at HP 3 weeks ago. not a talker but quite a good looker, not sure if she's the one you all talking about.
Old 11-10-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried hp1 spa at sembawang? Is it same standard as hp spa?
Old 12-10-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
yoyo? if yes, she return to china.
There was also a Thai ml right? Remembered she was quite good also
Old 12-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyz View Post
There was also a Thai ml right? Remembered she was quite good also
i only went for yoyo, bcos she give really good bbbj
Old 12-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
i only went for yoyo, bcos she give really good bbbj
Haha yes yes she was quite the gem there. The Thai was the strictest in terms of playability. I rem Ninh Ninh the most cos she looked like air stewardess with her bunned up hair and scarf. Finger her until she super wet every time.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
Haha yes yes she was quite the gem there. The Thai was the strictest in terms of playability. I rem Ninh Ninh the most cos she looked like air stewardess with her bunned up hair and scarf. Finger her until she super wet every time.
So sad all gone now …….
Old 17-10-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
I guess you are referring to Ina spa.
Tiffany was there too who now went to amk asking $120 for hj
Last time Ina spa @ Bugis, $120 can do FJ at the penthouse room of the spa. FJ at the most precarious environment is the most thrilling IMO. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
lousy service and flat chest. Avoid
Evxxxx offered lousy service?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-10-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 16
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Last time Ina spa @ Bugis, $120 can do FJ at the penthouse room of the spa. FJ at the most precarious environment is the most thrilling IMO. 🤣
Yeah manz...I did once in those normal uniform massage shop surrounded by HDB with window door... ML just dim light and pull down her pants in doggie position...another occasion in another shop in same vicinity...the room door was simply 2 layers of beads curtain...ml just blown me and I doggie her...another ML walk passed and I saw her paused and looked then walked away... 😅😅... damn thrilled... Both shop closed down already...
Old 17-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBJLOVER View Post
Yeah manz...I did once in those normal uniform massage shop surrounded by HDB with window door... ML just dim light and pull down her pants in doggie position...another occasion in another shop in same vicinity...the room door was simply 2 layers of beads curtain...ml just blown me and I doggie her...another ML walk passed and I saw her paused and looked then walked away... 😅😅... damn thrilled... Both shop closed down already...
Hara Hara @ Bukit batok also can do FJ. I fucked a slender prc lass named Linda. This spa also dun offer disposable brief. Damn kinky. 😅😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-10-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnehmw View Post
The receptionist at Imperial I see almost all the time is R***. She is very petite and cute, but alas, she say she don’t do massage...
Ruby work part time as masseuse a few months ago. But now no more I heard.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-10-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBJLOVER View Post
Haha i know which one the biggest room just beside the entrance damn kinky la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread