The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SchafferFX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Pt.2

We got down to business she played some cute games. We kissed, I played with her breasts and generally felt her whole body. She was wearing underpants so only over the top but her pussy felt warm and moist. I did try and slip my hand in but felt her prepare to pull me away so I just let it slip.

Overall a pleasant experience. I spoke with the man at the front counter after I was finished and asked if he could organise some english speaking girls if I came again. He said no problem, might go back tomorrow night.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (really only a B but quite nice, pink, nipples)
Body: 8/10 (she tried to claim she was cubby when I was playing with her hips belly, but I know 100's of girls back in Australia who would die for her figure)
GFE: 6/10 (If she had spoken english I am sure she would have scored much higher. Also she could have been a little more interactive during making out. She definitely played little games but was a little lifeless)
Old 07-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

So I went back tonight. Same guy on the desk, he remembered me and apologised that there were no english speaking girls tonight... I said that is OK.

Was a little disappointed when a 6/10 came through the door. She actually spoke some english so I figured it would be OK and she seemed quite interactive.

She started kissing my nipples (she couldn't stop) and feeling my cock, complimenting me on my muscles etc... Then she got up, locked the door, and tells me she really wants a BJ and Sex. I said sure why not. She then asked for a 10,000 tip which I thought was reasonable. However she had a chronic habit of dropping a zero, so she actually wanted 100,000, given I had already paid 70,000 I wasn't game.

Once she realised I wasn't keen she just wouldn't stop chatting, which became tiresome. I tried to get her to meet me after work but she said that would be 200,000 so I just hard passed.

If I spin the wheel again I think I will just tell the guy looks over english ability.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no offense, I realize you are new but you do realize that's par for course price-wise right? this isn't your 3rd world playground...

unless you go find a street walker or rld that caters to blue collar workers AND will take you, you'll find it for 70-100k but for god knows what
Old 09-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed the kissbangs sharing - are there other joints besides the 2 that have been discussed?
Old 09-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm in Seoul now till Sat morning. Been to a kissbang near to hongik university subway station (exit 1) as another bro has mentioned. Pretty and young gals. Looking explore other areas, lemme me know if anyone else is in town. Cheers!
Old 09-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeconrad View Post
no offense, I realize you are new but you do realize that's par for course price-wise right? this isn't your 3rd world playground...

unless you go find a street walker or rld that caters to blue collar workers AND will take you, you'll find it for 70-100k but for god knows what
Thanks for the tip.

I wasn't suggesting it was to expensive... I mean she did adjust her offer to 70 000. It was more that I had very little interest in banging that girl. If the girl from the first night had asked me the same question it would have been a different story.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,

7-Kiss and Kiss-Plus are always mentioned in the main guides. Been answering PMs abt this a few times so I thought I'll post publicly instead since I have a few minutes free.

7-Kiss:

Exit 7 at Hongdae station (Hongiv University Station), go to exit 8, make an immediate right and turn walk to the first intersection. Turn left into a road that forks into 2, take the right side of the fork and walk about 2 blocks. It is on the right hand side of that road in a dinky building. 2nd floor, take the stairs. The signboard can be seen easily, Blue with yellow letters.

They will buzz you in, don't be shy, try opening the door. The cctv is in case of police raids.

Kiss-Plus/Kiss Time:

Go out Exit 1 at Hongdae Station, turn right, go one or two blocks and turn left. Keep walking and looking to your right. You will see a double barbershop pole on a brownish building and large white lettering in Korean on the second floor. Next to it will be a red building. On the second floor you will see white-out windows. They may have the words "Kiss Time" in English on them. There is a rather large banner that reads "Kiss Plus/Time" in English with a telephone number.

I did not try this personally, cos I was with a female friend and my gf each time I went past. Directions were as detailed as I could remember so please don't burn me if I remember wrongly.

A place offering limited services only I wanted to try but lacked the time was "Cool/Belle"?

Directions:
Go to Gangnam station and exit 4. Go straight on the main street, past a Angel-in-us until you get to a traffic light. You will see a Lotteria, turn left. Take a left and walk straight to the 2nd traffic light where you will run into Kookmin bank on your left and a Hyundai showroom across the street on your right; Directly across the street in front of you is the massage place. The entrance is to the right of the Olleh telecom shop and before the Paris Baguette place. The place is kitty corner from the Global Dentist Clinic.

BJ/BBBJ only. Not too sure abt cost.

One last thing, you may get K-girls more interested when you chat them up if you try saying you are 'gyopo'. But only if you look really Korean. Speak in good fluent english when you do that though, otherwise you will be exposed. The xenophobia there can be off-putting sometimes.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
camguy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro

Anyone got any contact or link for service at Busan? Started a thread on it. but no reply.

Will be visiting busan for work in Feb....

Thank you.,
Old 11-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhyde79 View Post
Hi bro,

7-Kiss and Kiss-Plus are always mentioned in the main guides. Been answering PMs abt this a few times so I thought I'll post publicly instead since I have a few minutes free.

7-Kiss:

Exit 7 at Hongdae station (Hongiv University Station), go to exit 8, make an immediate right and turn walk to the first intersection. Turn left into a road that forks into 2, take the right side of the fork and walk about 2 blocks. It is on the right hand side of that road in a dinky building. 2nd floor, take the stairs. The signboard can be seen easily, Blue with yellow letters.

They will buzz you in, don't be shy, try opening the door. The cctv is in case of police raids.

Kiss-Plus/Kiss Time:

Go out Exit 1 at Hongdae Station, turn right, go one or two blocks and turn left. Keep walking and looking to your right. You will see a double barbershop pole on a brownish building and large white lettering in Korean on the second floor. Next to it will be a red building. On the second floor you will see white-out windows. They may have the words "Kiss Time" in English on them. There is a rather large banner that reads "Kiss Plus/Time" in English with a telephone number.

I did not try this personally, cos I was with a female friend and my gf each time I went past. Directions were as detailed as I could remember so please don't burn me if I remember wrongly.

A place offering limited services only I wanted to try but lacked the time was "Cool/Belle"?

Directions:
Go to Gangnam station and exit 4. Go straight on the main street, past a Angel-in-us until you get to a traffic light. You will see a Lotteria, turn left. Take a left and walk straight to the 2nd traffic light where you will run into Kookmin bank on your left and a Hyundai showroom across the street on your right; Directly across the street in front of you is the massage place. The entrance is to the right of the Olleh telecom shop and before the Paris Baguette place. The place is kitty corner from the Global Dentist Clinic.

BJ/BBBJ only. Not too sure abt cost.

One last thing, you may get K-girls more interested when you chat them up if you try saying you are 'gyopo'. But only if you look really Korean. Speak in good fluent english when you do that though, otherwise you will be exposed. The xenophobia there can be off-putting sometimes.
Old 13-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

kikaida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmiehn View Post
The girls are usually real college girls and uber hot. usually located in hangman, they offer the service that I offer ( I mean, " I used to"). Gfe with full service. I guarantee you, that you will have fun. Lemme know!!
Anyone have tried this and can give FR?
Old 14-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Rooney4896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmiehn
The girls are usually real college girls and uber hot. usually located in hangman, they offer the service that I offer ( I mean, " I used to"). Gfe with full service. I guarantee you, that you will have fun. Lemme know!!
Anyone have tried this and can give FR?
Post 1/2
Hi just came back from Seoul and had an amazing experience. Firstly FR on Sarah:
Sarah is the real deal, she can give you gfe like no other. She is pretty+hot, easy to get along, top service and really know what how to give you a good time. Overall i would definitely request for her services again if opportunity arises.
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: C, i guess
GFE: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Old 14-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Rooney4896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Post 2/2:

I even got her to bring me to the officetel that she mention with real college girls.
FR on Officetel:
The girl's name was Jenny, the only girl who could speak English fluently. I didn't get to pick or choose but from what i gather from her there are about 6-7 girls there. She really cute and really friendly.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B
Pussy: Unshaved but no smell.
Sex position: rotate around cowgirl, doggie and missionary
Overall: 6-7/10
Gfe: 7/10, one thing i find it not cool was the after service she left to shower straight after i come and i have to wait for 10 minutes. Sarah would definitely not leave like that.

Thirdly I even try Kissbang, FR on Kissbang:
Looks: 9/10, close to K-Pop girl standard
Boobs: D, handful
Kissing: 5/10
GFE: The girl is too shy, didnt initiate anything and didnt provide any extra service, no extra event.
Overall: 5/10, might be too expensive just for kissing but good experience
Old 14-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

kikaida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney4896 View Post
Post 2/2:

I even got her to bring me to the officetel that she mention with real college girls.
FR on Officetel:
The girl's name was Jenny, the only girl who could speak English fluently. I didn't get to pick or choose but from what i gather from her there are about 6-7 girls there. She really cute and really friendly.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B
Pussy: Unshaved but no smell.
Sex position: rotate around cowgirl, doggie and missionary
Overall: 6-7/10
Gfe: 7/10, one thing i find it not cool was the after service she left to shower straight after i come and i have to wait for 10 minutes. Sarah would definitely not leave like that.
Guess i'll have to pass on that. Thanks for the FR.
Old 17-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

FR.

Tried to organise with Sarah, Tina and then Joanne but for various reasons they all fell through . No fault on their part.

Ended up biting the bullet and sent a SMS to KGFE (010-7214-1344). Got an immediate SMS back and then phone call. The man spoke good english and was ready to send a girl around.

Asked for a pretty girl with some english, as you would expect he assured me he would send me a good girl.

She arrived in 30mins, I would say 6.5/10. Spoke clear english. boobs only A-cup and slightly older face (maybe late 20's). Blowjob was fairly standard, pussy was tight and good when she came. Chatted for awhile but conversation didn't really flow.

Hopefully can get in with one of these better quality girls soon
Old 17-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

tgovm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KGFE, did you have to pay a deposit first? For example, 50k lr something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchafferFX View Post
FR.

Tried to organise with Sarah, Tina and then Joanne but for various reasons they all fell through . No fault on their part.

Ended up biting the bullet and sent a SMS to KGFE (010-7214-1344). Got an immediate SMS back and then phone call. The man spoke good english and was ready to send a girl around.

Asked for a pretty girl with some english, as you would expect he assured me he would send me a good girl.

She arrived in 30mins, I would say 6.5/10. Spoke clear english. boobs only A-cup and slightly older face (maybe late 20's). Blowjob was fairly standard, pussy was tight and good when she came. Chatted for awhile but conversation didn't really flow.

Hopefully can get in with one of these better quality girls soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1