The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Wah bro you jin hiong i kowtow to you..Need to learn yr skill of fucking halfway and getting the CD out of the dick without them knowing LOL!
This one is Xiang Long 18 zhong take out CD!
Just do them from behind and slowly roll the rubber off lah. they cant feel if you have rubber on or not.
Old 29-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
True. Which ML will like us to write about them in here. We have to be discreet and without them knowing.

I heard stories abt customers with weird requests before, those are off the menu and usually they cost even much more than FJ
Stories on weird request is ok. But sometimes May & Michelle talk too much about customers other details which I ain't comfortable with and always try change the topic. Nowadays I avoid chatting with them too much and getting them started. If they started talking too much, I just push their head down and get them to start blowing.
Old 29-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Stories on weird request is ok. But sometimes May & Michelle talk too much about customers other details which I ain't comfortable with and always try change the topic. Nowadays I avoid chatting with them too much and getting them started. If they started talking too much, I just push their head down and get them to start blowing.
LOL should write more of the girl on scuba row....people keep writing about the two the other girl get pissed off cause no business for them lol. although they do laugh alot at the shit we write. they ask their BFF to translate cause they cant read english lah.
Old 29-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha i felt uncomfortable even listening to the weird requests from customers. Cos at that pt of time I am thinking to ask for the same requests anot since each of us have our fetishes also. But i didn't ask cos like not very nice.
I have gotta admit when MLs talk abt stories of other customers, can get uncomfortable at times. Some things we don't even want to hear, not impt
Old 29-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha i felt uncomfortable even listening to the weird requests from customers. Cos at that pt of time I am thinking to ask for the same requests anot since each of us have our fetishes also. But i didn't ask cos like not very nice.
I have gotta admit when MLs talk abt stories of other customers, can get uncomfortable at times. Some things we don't even want to hear, not impt

Lol dont care about their story much unless i felt interested. I do love listening to them fuck their customer. hear their moans and bump sounds and slap sounds...lol. turn me on so much. On level 5 back when they had more girls and under the PRC lady owner you can here the other girl fucking!
Old 29-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just avoid chatting with them and focus on the main actions.

If have fetish, just ask. If you are regular and if the price is right, they might do it. They are doing this for money anyway. I very direct when with my regulars and you will be surprise what some MLs will do for money.
Old 29-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
LOL should write more of the girl on scuba row....people keep writing about the two the other girl get pissed off cause no business for them lol. although they do laugh alot at the shit we write. they ask their BFF to translate cause they cant read english lah.
The two of them have guys who help them monitor what is written online and tell them. Guess most, if not all, MLs will have such guys willing to do that.

Michelle ask me help translate before, I just ignore and change topic.

May & Michelle getting all the attention and the customers in parklane is no surprise. To me, they have the most complete package, have looks have body have good service. If other MLs in the building are pissed off, they should up and improve their service level.

Last edited by Informer; 29-11-2016 at 12:51 PM.
Old 29-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 8
FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!FBguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
I only felt weird when told not to write anything on sbf as if they know who the person would be writing when giving too much details.
Don't want to go back then get questioned non stop.. lol
Old 29-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBguy View Post
I only felt weird when told not to write anything on sbf as if they know who the person would be writing when giving too much details.
Don't want to go back then get questioned non stop.. lol
Just avoid writing details which will expose who you are. I think both May & Michelle reminds all customer not to write about them, doubt they know who will write but play safe remind everyone. For me, somehow both of them are under the impression that I don't really surf sbf!
Old 29-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. now so many commandos in parklane. 1st floor, 2nd floor and 3rd floor all have ml willing go commando with customers.
Old 29-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Michelle is definitely my type..... And we kind of clicked.... But no further detail... She doesn't like people write about her
Michelle is addictive. Although both may and her are very good plus skilled in bed but she got a kind of charm which may lacks.
Old 29-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

May shop not opening. Is she working ?
Old 29-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
Rodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
May foreplay and bbbj skills much better than Michelle but for FJ, I prefer Michelle. Michelle more like shy horny gf type but May is like a slutty horny wild & hardcore mistress.
Bro..can pm May's location. I'm fall for bbbj
Thks
Old 30-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
Just do them from behind and slowly roll the rubber off lah. they cant feel if you have rubber on or not.
Wow bro, previously you write that non of the girls willing to do raw, now it seems you are doing raw with them, wahaha, you are the boss man
Old 30-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 13
shimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to beholdshimanogear is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know where is linda??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread