The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my life in pinoy land part 2

Shiok, reading already addicted lol, cannot imagine how you can be "immune" to the high in front of you. Another commercial break ah? Cheers bro.
Old 30-09-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

We came in front of the wardrobe and I passed her a big t-shirt as I don’t want her to wear the romper again. The t-shirt is big enough to cover all the way to her thigh.

Me: wear this, big enough for u
Mai: too big
Me: but is comfy
Mai: ok
Me: I go grab u a Royal or Coke
Mai: I am hungry
Me: let’s order take out
Mai: good idea, I don’t wanna go out again as my legs are weak and the weather is too hot.

I passed her my tablets and told her to check on Grab and Food Panda apps and see if anything she wanna eat.

Mai: hmm, I wanna order from SEX
Me (rubbing my ears): WHAT? SEX?
Mai: chill na, I mean Sinigag Express, SEX!
Me: oh I see, I thought u wanted sex when u are hungry. Haha.
Mai: can I order more coz their serving is kinda small
Me: yes, please order 5-6 sets. I wanna eat more as our BBQ dinner gonna be late.
Mai: Sige, I will ordered 6 sets so we will have 6 rice, 6 eggs and 6 ulam. Enough?
Me: more than enough, I want more ulam over rice.
Mai: me too, let’s watch Netflix while waiting for the food cause is gonna take 30-45 minutes
Me: u go ahead and watch, I wanna do some work on my laptop.

I left Mai and proceeded to my room. From where I am seated, I am able to see Mai sitting on the couch. I looked over my bed and saw her bra and panty on it. OMG, she is not wearing anything inside the big t-shirt now! I walked over to my bed and took both her bra and panty and sniff it. Everything about Mai is heavenly to me now. Everything smell so good. After a good few minutes of sniffing both her bra and panty I moved back to my work desk and feeling I am a fucking fortunate man alive! I must had did wonderful things in my previous life and I am enjoying my current life with this sweet, sexy and innocent SYT.

Ding dong. Ding dong. The door-bell rang and I immediately rush out of my room to answer the door. In the process my left feet hit the room door.

Me: OUCH!
Mai: u ok?
Me: OUCH, fuck I hit my left feet on the door.
Mai: be careful na, why so careless?
Me: coz I don’t want u to answer the door as u are not wearing anything inside.
Mai: how did u know?
Me: haha, I saw it on my bed
Mai: oops, sorry, is normal for me when I am alone in the house
Me: is ok as long as u are comfy and I am fine with it too
Mai: thanks

I opened the door slightly and grab the food from the rider as I wanna prevent him from seeing Mai. I don’t wanna anyone to see my precious gal especially when she’s not wearing any under garment now.

Me: come over, let’s eat now

We ate and chat more. I wanna know everything about her and she wanna know everything about me. For a gal her age, she are quite mature in her thinking and she knows what she want in life, unlike many Filipina that are clueless and stupid. The more we chat the more I am attracted to her. She seem to enjoy my stories of all the countries travelled to for work or leisure. Most Filipino never step foot out of the country as they need visa to almost most country unlike us. She wanna be a flight stewardess after she graduate but she know is impossible as her parents will opposed it. She also told me more about her family and their strict and conservative upbringing. She believed both her sisters are still virgin as they never had boyfriend before which is rare here. For those that visited Philippines before will know that people here are wild and open minded. The number of single mother here is one of the highest in Asia or might be the highest. So to find a family of 3 virgins is extremely rare. Haha.

Mai: I am so full now.
Me: me too
Mai: I wanna take a nap
Mai: u are too full till u don’t know what to say anymore
Me: yes, we managed to finish all the food.
Mai: food coma!

I stood up and went over to Mai and carried her up from the couch.

Mai: hey, what are u doing?
Me: I am carrying u to the room.
Mai: u just hurt your feet and I don’t want u to hurt yourself again
Me: come on, u are so light, I can carry u with 1 hand
Mai: hahaha. U are really a funny guy.
Me: let’s take a nap together.
Mai: is that all u wanna do?
Me: I told u before, I won’t do anything u don’t want to.
Mai: thanks and that mean u will do anything that I want?
Me: except from hurting u or myself, yes, anything
Mai: hehe

She planted a big fat kiss on my cheek and giggle like a little gal. I am more and more addicted to this SYT and hope she feels the same too.
Old 30-09-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Can't wait to read more...
Old 30-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So blissful with Mai, cheers!
Old 01-10-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

Both of us lied on the bed and staring blankly at the ceiling.

Mai: can I ask u something?
Me: I allow u to ask me anything?
Mai: sure?
Me: yes and I will not say it again
Me: so what u wanna know?

So Mai started asking all her questions and I tried my best to answer her to my best capability. I try not to hide or avoid her questions but I answered it in a way that I won’t hurt her feelings. She was very satisfied and happy and she can tell that I wasn’t lying or avoiding her questions. We spent almost an hour chatting and it brought us closer too.

Mai: so u kinda decided to stay here for good
Me: maybe, not really decided yet
Mai: what if one day I want u to meet my family?
Me: I am fine with it but I wonder if they are ok to meet me, after all, I saw your parents before.
Mai: oh yes. They told me there is a Korean or Japanese staying above us. Haha.
Me: haha. Many people still think I am a Korean or Japanese.

We looked at each other and our nose were touching and our eyes locked on. We started kissing passionately and our hands lost control roaming each other body. My hands went into her t-shirt and started to play with her boobs. She was in trance and remove the t-shirt without me telling her to. Now she’s all naked lying next to me and I start to suck her nipples like a hungry baby and my hands squeeze her perky butt. Her hands also lost control and started to touch my chest and tummy. Probably she still shy and never went below my tummy to touch my dick.

Mai: ahhhhh. It feels so good
Me: u like it?
Mai: yes, please don’t stop.
Me: I do whatever u want me to.
Mai: yes, please don’t stop.

I suck her boobs gently as I don’t wanna hurt or frighten her off. I sense that she is ready to be plucked and soon I will conquer her last frontier. Slowly I slipped my hand to the front and play with her clit and her pussy is already wet.

Mai: OMG, it feels so good.
Me: just enjoy it
Mai: I want more
Me: more?
Mai: can u do it to me?
Me: are u sure?
Mai: yes, I want u to do it to me and I want it badly
Me: wow, that’s a very bold statement
Mai: don’t stop what u are doing now. I LOVE IT.

I pick up the pace but carefully playing her clit.

Mai: can u lick me again?
Me: of coz

I went under and gave her pussy a good lashing. She loving it now and I won’t stop it till she come again. Frankly, I don’t know if I wanna fuck her as I really don’t wanna lose her but anything can happen when small brain take control over big brain.

Mai: OMG, is so good.
Mai: ahhhhhhh
Me: moan as loud as u want, don’t restrict it
Mai: AHHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHH. ARGHHHHHHHHH
Me: good, let it out loud.
Mai: think I am coming again, the same feeling earlier.
Me: let it out, let it out!
Mai: OMG, this is soooooooooo good

Her legs tensed up and her hands are holding my head closer to her pussy. I almost suffocated by her pinkish and beautiful virgin pussy. She is definitely coming again. Her second orgasm of her life.

Mai: I am coming now! I am coming now!
Mai: AHHHHHHHHH
Mai: OMG, OHHHHHHH
Mai: this is sooooo good

She came and I stop licking her pussy to give her a breather. Her juices are overflowing and it made her pussy look more beautiful. I sat up next to her and got a super erection by the sight of her pussy and she stared at my rock hard dick. She smile at me faintly and seductively.

Mai: can we make love?
Me: are u sure?
Mai: yes, I am very sure and I want u to be the man that break it
Me: ok but I will stop if u don’t like or want it.
Mai: yes, I want it.
Me: but I don’t have condoms at home
Mai: is ok, I am safe as I know my cycle well.
Me: ok, I won’t come inside u.

I went to the wardrobe and took a dark colour towel and lay it below her butt as I don’t wanna dirty my bed if she bleed a lot. I spread her legs wide and admiring her virgin pussy and knowing that soon it will be broken.

Mai: I am ready
Me (hesitated): I.. don’t know.. I don’t know if I am ready
Mai: I am ready and please make love to me
Me: ok

I went between her legs and gave a few jerk to my dick and aimed it directly at Mai beautiful virgin pussy. I wanna do it to her slowly so not to hurt her. Hurting her is the last thing in my mind now. I slowly push my dick into her pussy, is damn tight. I only managed to push in half of my dick head.

Mai: OUCH… slowly is painful.
Me: u want me to stop?
Mai: no, please continue, deflower me!
Me: ok
Mai: ahhhhhh..

I looked at Mai and tears was flowing from the corner of her eyes, I don’t know is the pain or she regretted it. Slowly and steady I push in my dick but I did not pull out as I want her pussy to get use to my dick and I wanna make sure she is able to take the pain. Is so tight and she is shivering and I don’t know is from the pain or the anxiety of losing her virginity to me? Then with a slight harder push, I managed to push in the whole dick into her pussy. I kept it inside for a while and watching for her reaction. Tears still flowing from her eyes but she gave me a faint and seductive smile which gave me the courage to pull out slightly. Traces of blood coated my dick as I pull it out. Finally, I deflower this young, sexy and beautiful gal. I changed her from a girl to a woman.
Slowly and steady I push n and pull out, like watching movie on slow motion.

Mai: ahhhhh. Finally I know what sex feels like.
Me: u ok?
Mai: yes, is painful but the sensation is so different and great
Me: I will do it slowly and want u to enjoy it as this is your first time.
Mai: u took my virginity and I am glad the person is u
Me: thanks
Mai: ahhhhh. Please move slowly and I want it

I start to move faster and soon I was fucking her at normal pace. Her pussy is so tight and gripped my dick tightly. Traces of blood got thinner by her love juice and she is getting wetter than before.

Mai: this so good, I want u do it to me in many positions
Me: let’s just do it missionary first as I want your pussy to get used to getting fuck for the first time
Mai: ahhhhhh
Me: still painful?
Mai: no more, is more pleasure than pain now
Mai: Ohhhhhhhh.
Mai: OMG, this is great

Her pussy is still gripping my dick tightly and I need to distract myself to prevent from coming too soon. I use 1 finger to play with her clit and the other hand fondling her C cup boobs. Mai spread her legs wider and now piak piak sound is echoing in the room. After fucking Mai gently for 15 more minutes, I sensed that Mai is coming again soon as I felt her pussy wall tighten and clamping my dick even more tightly.

Mai: I am coming again. Ahhhhh
Me: come, just come. This is your first penetrated sex cum
Mai: OHHHHHHHH
Mai: ARGHHHHHHHHH
Mai: HELP, is so intense
Me: let loose and cum, don’t be shy
Mai: I cannot hold it anymore, I AM COMING NOW!
Mai: AHHHHHHHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mai: OMG, huge wave crashing onto me

Due to her tight pussy and my excitement, I felt I am coming too. For the first time, I don’t know whether I should come inside her or outside.

Me: I am coming too
Mai: let’s come together.
Me: inside u?
Mai: yes, I want u to come inside me.

Another 10 or more strokes, Mai came and it was hard and her body was shaking violently and involuntarily. Then my big head rule over my small head, I pull out my dick just before I came and I spray all my semen outside her vagina. Traces of blood, my semen, her juices, all messed up and coated this young delicious looking pussy.

Mai (faintly): is so good, I always thought I will lose my virginity in a different way.
Me: why?
Mai (panting): I heard from my friends that their boyfriend were inexperienced and came before them and their first time wasn’t a good experience.
Me: so what about yours
Mai: mine is the best, u are the best
Me: thanks, get some rest while I clean u up
Mai: u gonna clean me up?
Me: yes, there are traces of blood, my semen and your juices on your pussy.
Mai: ok, please be gentle, my pussy is sore now
Me: yes, I will be gentle

I gave her a kiss on her lips and she just lie there, her eyes half shut, legs still widely spread, hands still on her boobs. I got up and took some tissues and clean her pussy gently. When I am done, I saw Mai fell asleep still in the same position. I grabbed my phone and wanna take some pictures but I hesitated and decided not to. I took the comforter and cover up as I don’t want her to catch a cold and went to wash up. After more than 30 years, I managed to fuck another virgin. In fact, I told myself not to fuck another virgin coz I prefer experienced women and I don’t want a clingy and obsessive woman thinking that by giving me her virginity she can control me and my life. But Mai is different, I hope she is different. While I was washing my semi hard dick, the thought of our earlier sexual exercise, it became hard again. I told myself I gotta let her rest and must distract myself now and not think about it anymore as I really don’t want to lose her yet.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
circuitbreaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 01-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
ratmountainking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Strong support.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
uncommonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support.
Old 01-10-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

After I washed up, I lied next to Mai and try to nap. But my eyes refused to shut and I lifted the comforter and admire Mai’s beautiful body, the body that I just took pleasure on and the body that just lost it first time to me. My small head seem to have its mind of its own and my dick erected again. I struggled for a long time and decided to stop looking at Mai and try very hard to fall asleep. I napped for almost 2 hours and woke up, Mai still sleeping. I try getting up but realised Mai is hugging me while I fell asleep. I cannot move at all and her warm and round boobs are pressing on my chest. The warmness and firm boobs aroused me greatly and I am enjoying it to the max. I just lied there and did not move at all as I don’t want it stop and the feeling is so awesome. Mai got stirred by my slight movements and woke up.

Mai: hi, sorry I fell asleep.
Me: no sorry, I fell asleep too. Are u ok?
Mai: I am feeling so good now.
Me: still pain?
Mai: not pain but I feel is sore.
Me: oh I see, what can I help u?
Mai: is ok, I will be fine
Me: let me get u something to drink
Mai: anything will do
I got up and fetch her a few drinks as I don’t know what she wanna drink. She sat up and still naked and she is very comfortable.

Me: here u go, pick one.
Mai: Kopiko, I need coffee.
Me: or u want me to get u a Nespresso coffee?
Mai: Kopiko will do, Nespresso later.
Me: are u hungry or u want snacks?
Mai: later, I just wanna sit here and relax.
Me: ok, u rest na

I turn on the TV and we just sat on the bed and watch Netflix. Mai start to make circles with her fingers on my body, is so arousing.

Mai: u like it?
Me: I love it and it feel so good.
Mai: can I kiss u?

I turned and looked at her and we start our tongue fight. It was so wet, so arousing. My hands started to auto roam from her neck, slowly to her boobs, then to her pussy.

Mai: ahhhhh, is so good
Me: yes, I feel good too
Mai: u making me wet again
Me: yes, u are wet now
Mai: can we make love again?
Me: u sure? Coz earlier u said it still sore.
Mai: u making me so in need of u now
Me: ok, I will do it slowly and gently
Mai: please make love to me in more ways and positions, I wanna try!

I slide my body down and lick her pussy gently.

Mai: ahhhhhh, so good.
Mai: ohhhhhh, I am so wet
Mai: waited 22 years for this and the wait is worthwhile
Mai: ARGHHHHHH, I need u inside me now, PLEASE
Me: ok, turn over, I wanna fuck u doggy position

I helped her to turn over and get her into position. She look extremely sexy on all fours and the sight of her pussy and ass is too much for me to take it. I slowly guide my dick on her pussy and rubbed her juice on it. I insert it gently and is still so tight.

Mai: AHHHHHH, is so deep.
Mai: yes, I love it, is so deep and hitting the tip of my pussy
Mai: OHHHHHHH, this position is amazing
Mai: OUCHHHHHHH, this is so good
Me: I am gonna fuck u harder now, please stop me if it too painful for u
Mai: fuck me harder, I am all yours
Mai: don’t stop, is so good
I pick up the pace and her moaning is getting louder couple with the piak piak sound, music to my ears. I started to slap her butt lightly and became harder till her butt turn red and can see my palm prints on it. WHAT A SIGHT!

Mai: soooooooooo gooooooood
Mai: this is so amazing
Me: did I spanked u too hard.
Mai: harder please, is so good
Me: haha, is already all red.
Mai: I love it. I love doggy position
Mai: ahhhhhhhhh. Think I am coming
Mai: OHHHHHHHHHHH
Me: try to talk dirty to me, I like it
Mai: fuck me harder, fuck me harder
Mai: fuck me any way u want
Mai: I AM FUCKING COMING NOW
Mai: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, is coming now.

Her pussy muscles tightened and squeezing my dick tightly. As it is her fresh pussy is already so tight and now is even tighter. Mai’s body shaking violently and her nails sank into the pillow. She let out a loud moan and collapsed onto the bed. I stop my motion as I want her to recover before my second attack on her pearly pussy.

Mai (panting): this is so fucking good
Me: haha, good
Mai: why did u stop?
Me: I need rest.
Mai: can I go on top on u, I saw it in porn
Me: cowgirl?
Mai: I don’t know the name of it

I took out my dick and lie on the bed and guided my dick into her pussy. She froze and don’t know what to do.

Me: pain?
Mai: no, why u keep asking me if I am in pain
Me: coz I don’t wanna hurt u
Mai: I am not in pain and I am enjoying whatever u did and doing with me now
Me: ok, then I will do it like what it should be
Mai: please go ahead and fuck me silly
Me: u can ride me like a horse or grind your pussy
Mai: teach me all, I only want u to make love to me

She started slowly, up and down and grinding her pussy against my body. She is a fast learner, within a short while she ride like a champion. Her juice is overflowing and my groin is wet from it. I stretched my hands and squeezed her boobs and tune her nipples.

Mai: this position is good too
Mai: yes, I have full control of it and I love it. Ahhhhhh
Mai: ohhhhhh
Mai: this is so fucking good.

She pick up the speed and riding me crazily and I was so afraid she might slipped and break my dick. Haha. I was trying my best to control myself as I really don’t wish to come in her. Mai is young and she exercise a lot so her stamina is good.

Mai: AHHHHHH, I am coming again.
Mai: OUCHHHHHHHH
Mai: I am coming again, I want u to come too
Me: I don’t wanna come in u
Mai: please fucking come in me, I want u in me now
Mai: AHHHHHHHHHH. I am coming now

I tried to push her away but she refused to bulge and rammed me harder and harder. I gave up fighting and came all inside her pussy. I was so exhausted and also my small brain rule over my big brain.

Mai: I felt it.
Mai: I felt your sperm spraying all inside my pussy. The feeling is so good.
Me: sorry
Mai: why sorry, I wanted it
Me: aren’t u afraid that u might get pregnant?
Mai: told u earlier, I know my cycle well, I am safe.
Me: ok, I am convinced now

Mai stood up and my semen were flowing out of her pussy.

Mai: u came a lot. I can feel it flowing out.
Me: yes, a lot coz u are too sexy and irresistible.
Mai: haha, I really love it
Me: me too.
Mai: I am feeling so good and revitalised. Thank you!
Me: haha, u are welcome.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it going bro.....I'm gonna camping here
Old 02-10-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally bigtree pop the cherry, please treasure Mai, cheers!
Old 02-10-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mai: I need a shower.
Me: hey, u wanna massage?
Mai: u know?
Me: not me na, I can call for in-house service.
Mai: but do they have in-house services now?
Me: oh ya, I forgot is ECQ now.
Mai: is ok na, if u want I can try to massage u
Me: u know? Haha
Mai: I can Google or YouTube
Me: hmmm, I am afraid normal massage might turn into erotic massage.
Mai: hahaha, true
Me: let’s go shower
Mai: ok, please help me to shower, my legs felt like jelly now
Me: no problem, I will not do anything to u, u need to rest
Mai: yes, I need rest, especially my pussy. Haha
Me: hahaha
We proceeded to the bathroom, luckily my bathroom is big enough for 2 person. I help her to wash her hair and body and she scrubbed my back. We are like a pair of newlywed couple but when I think of our age gap, haiz, hope good things can last.

Mai: why do u shave your bottom?
Me: been shaving it many years ago
Mai: but why?
Me: too hairy and I get rashes when weather is hot
Mai: oh I see
Me: your pubic is fine and neatly trimmed
Mai: I trim it twice a week
Me: u want me to shave it for u?
Mai: u sure u wanna do it for me?
Me: sure, so when I lick u it won’t tickle my face
Mai: hmmm, ok, please shave it for me

I stepped out of the cubicle and grab a new shaver from the cabinet. I got back and squat down in front of Mai. The sight of her puffy pussy and nicely shaped clit sent blood gushing to my dick.

Me: is so beautiful
Mai (shyly): I don’t know coz I don’t see it up close and personal.
Me: haha, ok
Mai: I am shy now
Me: ok, ok, I stop talking and concentrate on shaving it

I concentrated on shaving her pussy, both front and back. Her pubic hair so fine and soft and is not easy to shave it unless I peel open her pussy gently. Took me almost 10 minutes to ensure all hair are gone and her pussy look even more delicious. Unknowingly, I stick out my tongue and lick it.

Mai: Ohhhh, is so nice
Me: sorry, I cannot resist it as it look so yummy now
Mai: now my pussy look like a lil gal pussy.
Me: u still a lil gal and u are my lil gal
Mai: ahhhhh, your tongue is so good.

I lick for a few minutes and stop my licking as I want her pussy to rest for more actions tonight. Then Mai grab my head and refuse to let me stop.

Mai: is so good, please don’t stop
Me: u came a few times, I am afraid u cannot take it anymore
Mai: no, I want more, I waited 22 years for it
Me: ok, then I will not stop

I lick her clit and pussy feverously and Mai is definitely enjoying it more than me.

Mai: is so fucking good
Me: relax and enjoy
Mai: I want more, I wanna cum more
Me: definitely, I will make u cum more
Mai: OHHHHHHH
Mai: AHHHHHHH
She pull me up and turn over and her pussy facing me.

Mai: I want u inside me now
Mai: NOW
Me: yes, I gonna fuck u till u drop
Mai: yes, fuck me hard

I grabbed her slim waist and guided my rock hard dick into her pussy. Her pussy is still so tight and luckily her overflowing juice is making penetration easier.

Mai: OMG, this is so good
Mai: AHHHHHHH
Mai: my pussy is so sensitive now
Me: u ask for more
Mai: yes, I want more. Pease fuck me till I drop
Mai: OMG, soooooo gooooooood
Mai: ahhhhhhhhhh

I pumping action got faster and Mai is enjoying more now. Just a few hours ago, she was still a virgin but now I am turning her into sex crazed gal! The thought of it stirred me and fuck her faster and harder. Her moaning got louder and the wet piak piak sound is echoing in the bathroom.

Mai: harder, harder, please
Mai: ahhhhhh, is so fucking good
Me: squeeze your boobs
Mai: spank my butt, I love it
Mai: OUCHHHHHHH
Mai: harder, I love it
Me: your butt already red
Mai: is ok coz I love it. AHHHHHHH

I pull out my dick and sat on the bathroom floor with my back leaning against the wall. Mai turned over and looked at me confusingly.

Me: come here, sit on me
Mai: new position, I wanna try
Me: haha, yes, yes

She came on top of me and grabbed my dick into her pussy. I always love this position as I can suck on her boobs and she can dictate the pace. Most importantly, I don’t have move much! Hahaha.

Mai: OMG, I am so aroused now. U sucking my boobs and fucking me at the same time.
Me: I love it too as your boobs are so lovely and yummy
Mai: suck it, I like the sensation of u sucking it

Mai grind her pussy hard with my dick inside her. She is picking up new things faster than I can imagine. Her round and firm bouncy boobs is so fucking yummy, I am sucking it like a hungry baby.

Mai: OHHHHHHH
Mai: my pussy is so sensitive now
Mai: I think I am coming soon
I push my bottom higher as I wanna penetrate her deeper. I am trying my best to give her whatever I can to give her an experience that only I can give her.

Mai: is so deep, is so fucking good
Mai: push higher, higher please.
Mai: AHHHHHH, OMG
Mai: dear, I am coming now!!!!!!
Mai: AHHHHHHHH, HELP, I think I am having seizure soon
Mai: my body is exploding
Mai: BABEEEEEEE, I am coming now
Mai: come inside me, I want u come all inside me
Me: yes, let’s come together
Mai: ARGHHHHHHHHHH
Me: I am coming now
Mai: OUCHHHHHHHH

Her body shake violently, eyes rolled up and sank her nails into my back. I came too and shot so much into her pussy.

Mai (panting): so good, I felt your cum hitting my pussy wall
Me: your pussy is sucking all out of me
Mai: coz I wanna drain u all out, haha.
Me: great, I am all yours now
Mai: me too
Me: think today we had enough exercise, u need rest
Mai: yes, I think I need rest
Me: let’s wash up, don’t want u to catch a cold

We washed and dry up and proceeded to the bed and rest.

Me: u rest, is almost 7pm, I wanna start BBQ.
Mai: u need help?
Me: is ok, u rest na.
Mai: no, I wanna be with u, I wanna help u to BBQ
ME: ok, ok. Let’s go.

Today I lost count how many times Mai came, for a virgin, she came too many times and is time for her to rest her pussy. I don’t wanna over use it and for the next few days can only see and cannot use. I must give her all the TLC I can and monitor her for any ulterior motives (actually, I don’t mind if she has any ulterior motives coz I think I am falling for her now). I am gonna treasure her like my favourite toy and don’t want others to play with it.
Old 02-10-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BraCup2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb story bro, support!
Old 02-10-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome just like newly wed having honeymoon, make me hard reading.

Camping here for more hot and juicy updates please.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
FYSeetoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Awesome just like newly wed having honeymoon, make me hard reading.

Camping here for more hot and juicy updates please.
Haha true, fucking like rabbits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1