The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teachers: story

Camping to support TS..

Cheers
Old 02-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6219 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post
Brothers might be wondering what prompted this story suddenly, if you looked at the start day of this story. You will see that it was Sunday, Just so happen, I bump into her going into crystal jade at paragon. She was with her husband and she had a little boy, who looks about 6 years old. we saw each other, despite the mask, I could still recognise her. That fleeing moment in the walkway of crystal jade bought back the wave of memories.

I am happy that her marriage worked out…. Some nights I wonder if I told her how I really feel, will I have become father to that little boy?
Thank you for sharing

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 03-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Shu Hui

My tutor from the time I was 15 to 17, my parents hired her to help in mine Mandarin standards. Tuition was twice a week for 2 hours each time from 7.30-9.30pm, it was the longest 2 hours of my life for that 2 days per week. Even during the holidays, I couldn’t get a break, finish holiday homework? No problem, there was always assessment books from Popular bookstore. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t that I didn’t like her as a person, it was more of not liking the reason why she was in my room twice a week. I remembered, I used to drag my feet getting the Chinese dictionary or taking any homework out, taking slightly longer toilet breaks and what not.

My mum and dad used to get me to walk Shu Hui out to the main road as my family’s home is far inside a side road. The walk usually takes 10mins or so, after that I’ll wait with her to get into a cab( my dad or mum used to pass her 20 for her to take a cab home, She will refuse and my parents will insist) It was during those walks that I got to know Shu Hui as a person and not my tutor, we will usually talked about very general stuff. What music we liked, what shows or movies did we watch, do I have a girlfriend, etc etc. just small talks. I came to find out that, she was a first year business student in NUS when she started teaching me, standing at about 1.65-1.69m, she was a little chubby overall, not fat but rather I would say she had more to hold on to.

The first time, I met her

Mum: Boy, your tutor here already can faster or not?

Daniel: Coming mum.

I was dragging my feet out of the kitchen, as I round the corner to the living area, I saw this fair skin lady standing in front of my parents. She had dyed hair(golden or brown? I was never good with hair colour.) wearing a pair of spectacles, her hair done up in a ponytail. She was wearing a spaghetti strap top and jeans shorts with a cardigan. She smiled as she saw me.

Mum: boy, faster come.

Mum: this is your teacher, Ms Tay. Ms Tay this here is Daniel, my son.

Daniel: Hello Ms Tay, nice to meet you.

Shu Hui: Nice to meet you too, Daniel.

Dad: lessons will be conducted in his room, if your don’t mind.

Shu Hui: not a problem, uncle.

Dad: remember to switch on the air con or open the balcony door, if not.

Daniel: Yes Dad.

As we made our way up the stairs to my room, we both walked in silence, finally reaching my room, I opened the door and step inside, flipping the light switch on and Shu Hui followed in behind me.

Daniel: so you prefer the air con or fan?

Shu Hui: The air con if you don’t mind.

I walked over to my bedside table and grab the remote, with a push of the button, the air con came alive and started filling the room with cool air.

Shu Hui: so where will you like to have lessons?

I pointed at the sofa with the glass coffee table and the more formal study desk in the corner of my room. It was more of a build in desk, so it had my computer on it, together with a range of items.

Shu Hui: I’m fine with either one, you can choose.

Daniel: Then, let’s do the desk then, I’ll get you a chair.

I left Shu Hui in my room as I went back down stairs to grab one of those foldable chairs up. Coming back up after 5 minutes.

Daniel: Sorry, I got to clean the chair as it was in the store room from Chinese New Year till now.

Shu Hui: it’s ok,

As she took the chair from me.

We both sat down side by side,

Shu Hui: So you got any homework or questions to ask me?

Daniel: I got homework..

I slowly dig through my bag for my school homework book.

Shu Hui: Are you ok?

Daniel: It’s not you… I just don’t like Chinese and think it’s a total waste of time, it’s not like I can’t speak mandarin, which I think it’s more than enough.

Shu Hui just smiled at me.

Shu Hui: I’ll try to make this less boring and more fun for you ok? But you got to work with me.

Daniel: ok, I’ll try…

I got to admit, Shu Hui was one patient individual, I had Chinese tutors since Primary 4, loss count on the numbers that I manage to chase away. My recorded was 2 weeks. I wasn’t a problematic student per se but I really hated the Chinese language more than anything. So for a tutor that spend 2 years with me is worthy of respect from me. Even some of my school’s Chinese language teacher had given up hope on me. I got punish, I got scolding, even meeting the parents but I didn’t change. But Shu Hui was different, despite knowing all the stunts that I pulled, she was still patient in helping me pass my yearly exams. I didn’t fare too badly, getting a C5 for secondary 3 finals, followed by a B4 for my’ N’ levels and a C6 for O’s.

Things change were I was in Secondary 5, all because of what my Chinese HOD told me, Wen de(Chinese name) after this, if you pass, you won’t need to study Chinese ever again if you so wish. All I want is for you to pass only.

That phrase of “I won’t need to study Chinese ever again was my driving force”

That night during dinner, I asked my parents to increase my sessions with Shu Hui from twice week to thrice weekly and to up the hours to 3 instead of 2. My parents were shocked and thought I was having a fever.( They knew how problematic I was went it came to the Chinese language and now I was actively asking more more lessons and longer hours)

When I explained to my parents, what my HOD had said to me earlier in school and how this was my driving force to be one and done, they understood right away. Right after dinner, my mum place the call to Ms Tay to inform her first of the changes and when she agreed, it was to the tuition centre to make the required changes to payment and such.

For the next 4 months till Chinese “O’s” was over, i was focus. Ms Tay was shocked at the turn around in my attitude towards the reason that she was there, before the start of each lesson, I had everything out. My homework, extra assessment, dictionary, the chair was set up before she arrive, everything. My parents also notices the change in me and was happy that I was working hard now.

Not to say that, there wasn’t any distractions along the way. There were times during the whole 2 years, I manage to look Ms Tay’s down blouse on many an occasion. It was districting to say the less as it made my shorts a little tighter. But Ms Tay either didn’t notice or was ok with me sneaking a peep for time to time.

One time, we had lessons at the coffee table, I forgot why we would switch there, but she was sitting opposite from me and as I asked her a question and she lean over to explain it to me, I manage to get a full frontal view of her lovely globes. I must had been staring too hard cause my cock was pitching a tent in my shorts, as it was a glass table, Ms Tay could see through it and she must had saw the tent in my shorts as she awkwardly cleared her throat, held her hand to her chest to “close the view” before continuing to explain the way to handle the question, she was professional enough to not make it anymore awkward as it was. That night after lessons as I was walking her out, she was specially quiet, me being a teenage boy didn’t really knew what to say to her so we just walked in silent. For the next few lessons, Ms Tay changed her dressing, she came in either a polo tee or t-shirt, no more spag strip tops.

It took her a while more, before I guess she was comfortable to come give me tuition wearing a spag strip top again. I made it a point to not stare too hard or long the next time she lean over the table or closer to me to explain questions I asked.

Naturally, with her help, my effect and a lot of luck, I passed may “O” in Chinese language, my parents were overjoyed and as a way of thanking Ms Tay, bought her out for dinner and one of those Chinese restaurants, after dinner was over, Ms Tay invited me to Starbucks for a cup. As my parents handed me some money to pay for coffee and taxi later, reminding me to send Ms Tay home first, before leaving themselves.

We chatted more over coffee then our usual walks, we exchange number in the taxi before she got off.

Over friendship developed online only. Ms Tay would check in on me monthly or so during my O’ level period, often with words of encouragement. After I graduated from secondary school. We still maintain the friendship, we were text each other about once a month just to have a quick chat over message. There was no meeting up at all.

As we both got older, monthly text messages turn to quarterly text messages, slowly it became bi-yearly and that was how it stayed all the way through army, and when I left for my studies.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

My 2nd year in Uni.

As a ritual for my poly friends and me, we all tend to head over to Koh Samui, Thailand for the June/July/August(one of those three months) ’s full moon party(Just nice it was term break for me). It was a way for us to just unwind and catch up, seeing how we as a group were all over the place. That year was no except but for the fact that my friends all couldn’t make it, some from work, family commitment, just plainly couldn’t afford the time off. I ended up travelling to Koh Samui alone that year for the rave on my own.

I was chilling in the lounge, enjoying my mojito, surfing the net on my handphone after checking in just earlier. It was around 11a.m. the resort was still in it’s quiet stage, most guests to this small island are most here for the party, so you won’t expect much people moving about in the morning.

I was really enjoying the peace and quiet of the place, planning to return to my villa later to laze in the sun. Usually the boys and I will booked one of those bungalow type houses with enough rooms for all 5 of us. But since this year I was alone, it didn’t make senses to still do the same.

I was just placing my phone away when I thought I saw her walked past the lounge. Thinking it might have been a mistake but why not? I decided to drop her a text.

Daniel: Hey, this sounds crazy but are you in Koh Samui? Sunset …. …. resort?

A min later, the chirp of my phone alerted me to a message.

Shu Hui: Oh my god!!! Are you here too? Where are you? I didn’t see you.

Daniel: I’m at the lounge that you just walked past.

Shu Hui: Stay right there, I’m coming over to find you.

5 minutes later, i spotted Shu Hui as she entered the lounge with her two friends, Sharon and Betty(can’t remember her name)

I wave my hand and she instantly spotted me, making a beeline over to the table, I stood up as she got closer to me.

I was preparing to stick my hand out for the customary handshake, when she close that close distances in seconds and practically jump into me.

I was shock but recovered quickly enough to catch her in a hug.

Daniel: Hey, how have you been?

Shu Hui: OMG Daniel, you look exactly the same, your looks didn’t change at all. Did you grow taller? Are you alone? Where’s your friends? OMG what happen to you?

Shu Hui fired off a series of questions like a machine gun, I didn’t even have time to ask her first question when she already shot out 20 more.

Daniel: it’s nice to see you after so many years, really how have you been?

Her two friends just stood behind her awkwardly looking at us.

Daniel: So aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends?

Shu Hui: Sorry I totally forgotten. This is Sharon and Betty, this is Daniel, his mine…..

Daniel: I was her former tuition student for 2 years. Nice to meet you.

I extended my hand and shook both their hands.

Daniel: So, you want to join me for drinks?

Both Sharon and Betty looked at each other and decided why not?

The waiter quickly bought over the menu and our drink order place, all three ladies were having Iced Lemon Tea.

Once the waiter had left, the quick fire questions were back,

Shu Hui: what’s that you are having?

Daniel: Mojito.

Shu Hui: You’re drinking so early?

Daniel: It’s just a one glass.

Shu Hui: So, you haven’t answered my questions yet.

Daniel: which one? You asked too many at once.

Shu Hui: how have you been?

Daniel: I’ll been great. Doing my degree in UK now.

Shu Hui: Just graduated?

Daniel: My second year, I’m on term break now.

Shu Hui: did you grow taller and what happen?

Daniel: I did grow taller, and what you mean what happen?

For the record, I was 1.81-1.82m when I was 17, I was also fat. Not overweight fat but I had a tummy, since my school forbid all secondary 5 students from talking part in any CCA. The eating had me packing on the pounds, also I was a lazy bugger back then. I hit a 2nd grown spurt in poly where I grew another 8-9cm to reach my final height now, rare to have a second growth spurt but not unheard off.

Shu Hui: you used to be fat.(emphasising on the word “fat”)

Daniel: Thanks for saying that….

Shu Hui: you can’t deny that you were fat.

Daniel: I was carrying a little extra weight but I wasn’t as fat as you make the word sounded.

Shu Hui: But seriously what happen???

Daniel: Rugby and Army. After that having a gym below the apartment you lived in helps a lot too.

Shu Hui: well, you look great now, stay the same.

Shu Hui’s two friends were nice enough to leave Shu Hui and I alone in our conversation, we somehow had so much to talk about that when i next looked at my watch it was past noon, and almost one.

Daniel: Hey it’s really nice seeing you again and catching up but are any of your hungry?

It was then that the girls realise what the time was.

Shu Hui: Hey Sharon and Betty can Daniel join us for lunch?

Both girls nodded their head and was like why not?

Daniel: I didn’t say anything about having lunch with you

Shu Hui: don’t be a spoilsport, we still have so much to talk about, besides you also need to eat.

Daniel: Yap…. But I was planning to return to my room and order room service so that I can laze in the sun and maybe get a tanned.

Shu Hui: how you plan on lazing in the sun in your room?

Daniel: cause I’m in a villa….

Shu Hui: YOUR IN A VILLA BY YOURSELF!!!!

This triggered another round of questioning, I really don’t remember her being this chatty as like this as my tutor. Before I could answer any of her questions she had already turn her back to me and was talking with her friends. After a couple of minutes,

Shu Hui: Say Daniel, we decided that we are not heading out for lunch…

Daniel: Ok, what’s that got to do with me?

Shu Hui: we were thinking maybe we can join you in your villa instead.

Betty: it’s ok if it’s an inconvenient for you.

Sharon: really.. will it be too much trouble for you?

Shu Hui: I’m sure Daniel is ok with having us around, right?

Daniel: Actually, I’m ok with your two friends but not you. I have no idea you were this noisy.

Shu Hui: hey!!!

As both her friends giggled a little,

Daniel: But in all seriousness, if you ladies are comfortable then I got the space to spare.

Sharon: Thanks

Betty Thanks:

Shu Hui: so where is your villa?

Daniel: How bout I just wait here for you, you can go and change and I’ll walk you over.

All three “Sure” and just like that, they were gone like the wind.

I was planning to spend a quiet day by myself before hitting the party on Friday and Saturday night. I guess there goes my quiet time.

About 20 minutes later, all three appeared back, since I have already settled the bill, we started heading back to my room.

Daniel: I thought you all went to change?

Shu Hui: We did.

Daniel: really? Can’t see any differences at all.

Shu Hui: you can’t expect us to wear bikinis and walked around the resort right?

Just at this moment, two Caucasian ladies walked past us wearing only bikinis, carrying a beach towel each.

Daniel: you were saying?

Shu Hui: We are not that open as them.

A 15 minutes walk later and we were standing outside the villa that was home for the next 6 days, I opened the door and step in first, the girls followed me in.

Daniel: make yourself comfortable.

As I walked to grab the room service menu and the phone.

Daniel: Any particular food you ladies want?

Sharon: I’m fine with anything.

Betty: Me too.

Shu Hui: something not too filling please.

Sharon: Ohh, Daniel please don’t put this on your room charge, let us pay as a form of thanks for letting us use your pool area.

Daniel: it’s ok, you can pay for some other meals, I’m starving and will be ordered quite a bite of food.

Sharon: you sure about that?

Daniel: No worries, I got this. You all can go ahead and use the pool area first, don’t have to wait for me.

I had my back turn to them so I didn’t them undressing into their bikini, beside I was too hungry and didn’t see Shu Hui in that light. After I had place my order and was inform of the half hour waiting time, I turn my attention back to the 3 ladies sunbathing.

Daniel: food is going to take half an hour.

Shu Hui: okie. We are not that hungry yet.
Old 03-09-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9413 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Nice. Seems like a foursome coming up? Haha
Old 03-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hongdao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, hope to read more
Old 03-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ask4fj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
Nice. Seems like a foursome coming up? Haha
Hopefully
Old 04-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Sharon and Betty just thanked me and continued enjoying the sun. all three ladies were laying on the lounge-pool chairs, Betty was the furtherest from me, followed by Sharon and Shu hui, I got a good look at all three of their bodies, I was surprise to see that Shu Hui had a tattoo just like this,
just that her’s was less detailed. I was busy checking her tattoo out when her voice broke the silence.

Shu Hui: Little pervert, done looking yet?

It was either Shu Hui notice me staring or one of her friends had inform her.

Daniel: Don’t flatter yourself, I was just looking at your tattoo.

Shu Hui: you like body art?

Daniel: Yap, I actually like looking at other people’s tattoos. But not those old school style dragon and what not. Only got outline, not shading, no tone. Looks like some cheap ass piece.

Shu Hui: you sure or not? Or were you checking this out?

She grab her breasts and shake them a little.

Daniel: Like I said, don’t flatter yourself.

Sharon: So, Daniel do you have any?

Daniel: I have a few…

Sharon: Can we see?

I pulled my T-shirt off, showing them my various pieces that I had done over the years, mostly on my upper arms and chest. If I was wearing a normal t- shirt or shirt, you will never know that I had any. All three ladies propped themselves up to look at me, I was petty sure they were more interested in other things than my tattoos.

Sharon: Nice abs Daniel.

Shu Hui: And your chest as well… look so different from your teenage years.

Betty: I wonder what else is pump up?

All three burst out laughing at that.

Daniel: Ladies, my face is up here.

Betty: But we are not interested in your face.

Shu Hui: So Daniel, nobody works that hard to look like that for no reason. What’s yours?

Daniel: Like I said, Rugby then Army and finally the gym.

Sharon: But why?

Daniel: Too be honest, the life of an overseas student in England is quite boring, if you are not into the whole drinking and pub hopping scene, for me at least. most days I go from home to school, school to home, home to gym then gym to home, with the twice weekly grocery shopping.

Betty: I’m sure that body has been useful from time to time…

Daniel: Not going to lie… it has…

Shu Hui: if you are not wearing specs, you got that whole bad boy look going for you.

Sharon: So Daniel, like what Betty said…what else is pumped up?

Shu Hui: Hey! Hey! Behave yourself, his a small boy.

Sharon: He doesn’t look that “Small” to me.( The way Sharon mention the word “Small” it was clear she meant it in a different context than what Shu Hui meant it to be)

Betty: I wonder how much has he “grown” since you last taught him, Shu Hui.

Sharon and Betty both giggled like school girls, I could tell that Shu Hui was still trying to maintain that old standing that we had, a tutor and her student but she sort of couldn’t help herself, as she stole side glances at me. Sharon and Betty was more obvious in their approach toward me, a lot of things they said to me were laced with duo meaning and a lot of sexually under tone. But out of the two of them, Sharon was more aggressive in her language, tone and mannerism towards me.

(Unfortunately Sharon was not my cup of tea, too skinny… I prefer my woman to have a little more curves in them.) Before I could say anything more, I was interrupted by the door bell ringing. I got up to open the door for the waiter as he push in the trolley of food, I sign the cheque and gave him a tip for his service. As we had lunch by the pool side, the nature of the conversation took a slightly more flirtatious tone compared to earlier in the lounge where both Sharon and Betty were mostly quiet.

Shu Hui: So Daniel, what are you doing here alone?

Daniel: I’m here for the full moon rave.

Betty: Us too. But why your alone?

Daniel: none of my friends could make it this year, besides I don’t foresee being alone this weekend. Like you say Betty, this body can be useful at times.

Sharon: Told you already She Hui, His not “small” anymore at least.

Shu Hui: Woah!!! I can’t believe you turn out this way Daniel.

Daniel: what?? Don’t tell me this is your first full moon rave.

Shu Hui: Of course not…

Daniel: Then you should know what goes on in raves like this.

Sharon: So, out of curiosity Daniel… What exactly goes on in raves like this?( she was taking a rather flirty tone with me)

Daniel: (I leaned closer to her, Sharon was sitting diagonally opposite to me) Alcohol, drugs and …. Causal sex( even thought I was not interested in Sharon, but if she offered me the chances to fuck her, I won’t say no)

Just to explain further, she was too skinny for my taste but it doesn’t mean I will give up a free pussy and yes, I know she was flirting with me so I flirted back.

Betty: See Shu Hui, Daniel is not that “small”

Shu Hui was sitting beside me, she turn to lightly slap my arm.

Shu Hui: what happen to you? You were such a good boy back then.

I turn to look at her,

Daniel: I grew up.

Shu Hui had a look of shocked mix with realisation that what I said was true, I was no longer than 17 year old teen, trying to pass his chinese “O’s”

Daniel: I’m going for a smoke, anybody wanna join?

Shu Hui: Daniel, It’s like I don’t even know you anymore.

Daniel: What????

Shu Hui: the tattoos, causal sex and now smoking.

Daniel: Look who’s talking…

Shu Hui: I only have this one tattoo and ….

She manage to catch herself before she could finish her sentence.

Daniel: and…..

Shu Hui: Nothing…

She then turn back to eating her food.

After lunch, the girls resume tanning by the pool as I laze about, I wanted to hit the pool to chill but needed to wait that hour or so, I must have doze off from having a full stomach and enjoying the sun, I was starting to get up when I hear the girl’s conversation, they must have thought I was still sleeping so they didn’t bother to whispered. I still couldn’t tell apart Sharon’s voice from Betty’s voice but I could definitely tell Shu Hui’s voice apart from the rest.

(I’m sorry but I’m guessing here on either Sharon or Betty said these things)

Betty; So either of you two interested?

Shu Hui: Don’t be crazy can? His so much younger than us all.

Sharon: So?

Shu Hui: hard leh… I don’t see him that way.

Betty: We are not asking you to marry him, just asking you if you’re interested in having him fuck your brain out.

(All 3 of them giggle at this)

Sharon: Besides, he seems open minded enough and it could just be a holiday fling.

Shu Hui: But….

Sharon: But what??? If you don’t want then I take already.

Shu Hui: even if I wanted too. How to?? Just ask him if his interested in sleeping with me?

Betty: We help you ok?

Sharon: But must share details with us ok? I really can’t believe your former student so yummy.

Betty: I wonder if his long or thick? Maybe long and thick.

All 3 laughed at this.

Shu Hui: I can’t believe the two of you…

Sharon: What you not curious meh?

Betty: Maybe we can….

I could feel two person hovering about me, I pretended to stretch a little and they hurried back to their seats, I slowly pretended to get up. Apologies for dozing off on them.

Shu Hui: it’s ok… we were also about to fall sleep too.

Daniel: I’ll shall not disturb you ladies from an afternoon nap, I’m going into the pool.

I left the girls to they own ways as I relax in the pool, the water was a relief from the heat and the sun. I watch as the girls flipped over to work on their backs,

Daniel: you might want to untie those bikini to prevent tan lines.

Shu Hui: you wish for that right?

Daniel: won’t complain if you did?

Sharon: how bout you come over and help us with it?

Shu Hui turn and shot Sharon a dirty look which I caught.

Daniel: Don’t mind if I do.

As I swim over to their side of the pool, I was getting out when,

Betty: why don’t you help Shu Hui, I can help Sharon, my boyfriend might get suspicious if I return without tan lines.

Daniel: Ok.

As I walk over to Shu Hui, I could see her body tensing up slightly.

Daniel: you need my help, Shu Hui?

Without turning to look at me, “if you don’t mind”

Sharon: Here, help her with her back so that she don’t get burn.

As she handled me a bottled of tanning oil. I took a seat on the lounge chair as Shu Hui laid there, I reach for her bikini string, with a single pull, I got them undone. Brushing my hands against her back to sweep the strings away. I then took the bottle of oil and sprayed a generous amount on her back, using my spare hand, I started to spread the oil over all her back, her shoulders…

Daniel: can you sweep your hair to one side so I can get your neck?

Shu hui without getting up, pulled her hair to one side, as I spray the oil on her neck, i caught Sharon and Betty both looking at me. I decided to tease Shu Hui a little as I trace the tips of my fingers against her back, down from her neck to her waist, my hands lingering bit longer above her bikini bottom. I decided that was enough for now as carried on oiling her back.

Daniel: Ok, done. Now if you ladies don’t mind, I’ll be going to wash my hands before going for a smoke.

I caught a little bit of excited chatter as I entered the villa.

I think that should send enough of a signal that I was open to a little holiday fling, seeing that I got a 12 pack with me. Then again I was actually looking to know those two French ladies next door a little better, oh well… an easy “meal” was better than having to hunt for it.

I came back out with a new pack, took a seat away from them and lighted up. I could see them three, having a conversation among themselves. I was too far away to hear anything said, but it shouldn’t be hard to guess that they were talking about what I did earlier to Shu Hui was opening flirting or not. They then seem to go back to sunbathing as they laid there, I took phone and started playing some games on it. It was a good 30-40 mins or so before Sharon’s voice broke the slient.

Last edited by iceman1314; 05-09-2020 at 12:20 AM.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more of fun and playtime cumming up, cheers!
Old 05-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more
Old 05-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more tutoring please, hehe.
Old 05-09-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Sharon: Daniel, any plans for later?

Daniel: Not really…

Sharon: How about joining us for dinner and drinks later on?

Daniel: Sounds good. So what time are we heading off?

Betty took a look at her phone, it was slightly nearing 6.00pm,

Betty: We see you at 7.30pm in the lobby?

Shu Hui: Daniel, can you come over and help tie me back up?

I knew what she was doing, Sharon had hers already done up, Betty didn’t even remove hers, why will she not ask them instead?

Daniel: Sure.

By the time, I got over to Shu Hui, she was already sitting up and had her back to me, I sit down behind her, and reach for the strings hanging freely, I lightly brush against the underside of her boobs on the pretext of turning the string properly,
Shu Hui turned to looked at me, I just winked at her, she quickly turn back before Sharon and Betty saw anything. They then got up to leave as I open the door for them, Shu Hui was the last one out, as she walked past me to exit, her hand lightly brushed against my groin.

7.15pm Lobby.

I was already there since 7pm, just wandering around while I waited for the girls. Just as I was walking back my previous steps, I saw all three of them walking into the lobby, Shu Hui spotted me and waved at me. Sharon and Betty both followed.

Daniel: So where are we going?

Betty: there is this seafood restaurant that has decent food, you ok with travelling a bit?

Daniel: Sure.

Sharon and Betty walked in front of Shu Hui and me, Shu Hui lean over slightly into me and whispered.

Shu Hui: was what happen by the pool just now an accident?

Daniel: I don’t know what you mean?

Shu Hui just looked at me with a questioning look.

Shu Hui: Never mind then.

Daniel: How bout the brushing by the door?

It was Shu Hui’s turn to act like she had no idea what I was talking about. We soon pile into a cab, and Betty gave the address. ( Dinner was awesome, good food and cheap beer, we had a few bottles, just enough to get a buzz)

As we exited the restaurant, Shu Hui was asking where to next?

Daniel: I spotted a club/pub just down the street when we were coming here just now? Interested to check it out?

Shu Hui: Sounds fun. I ‘m game.

Both Betty and Sharon was equally as game, so we started heading down the street to the pub. We got to the pub and it was mostly filled with tourists like us, since it was still early, I think it was slightly before 10pm, the place wasn’t packed yet. we manage to get a table and open a bottle of Chivas, we were all having that with coke, Somehow Sharon and Betty manage to get Shu Hui to sit beside me, it was those booth seats and the table was fixed to the floor. Each time Shu Hui needed to get out, she would have to squeeze past me, brushing her ass past my groin, I notice that as the night wore on, she was getting closer and closer each time she squeeze past, a few times, she even sat on my lap accidentally. The music was not too bad, a mixture of hipHop and European House music. The alcohol helped loosen up the girls as they were busy dancing with each other, most of the patrons to that pub kept to their own friends, so it wasn’t like they had to deal with unwanted attention, even if they did engage with other guests, it was the ladies from the various other parties there.

In the end, I did dance little with Shu Hui, as the Chivas did its job of making her more open towards me, she was flirting heavily with me, grinding up against me, hooking her arms around my neck, allowing me to wrap my arms around her waist and such. Sharon was equally wasted as was Shu Hui, Betty seems to be the responsible one out of the three, she was watching how much she frank throughout the night whereas the other two was having a liquid buffet. We ended the night close to 2am, as Betty and I place two drunken ladies into a cab and headed back to the resort. Once back at the resort,

Betty: Daniel, can you help me place Shu Hui in her room, I got my hands full with Sharon.

Daniel: Sure, just need you to lead the way to her room.

After much struggle, we manage to send both ladies back to their respective rooms.

Shu Hui’s room,

The moment I place her down on her bed, Shu Hui wrapped her arms around my neck, she was pulling me towards her. Her lips touch mine as she forcefully tried to stick her tongue into my mouth, I pulled away from her, as she made another attempt to kiss me, when I did manage to push her off me, she tried to reach for my berms, trying to unzip or unbutton it. Now I’m no saint, but I do have a rule with sleeping with drunken ladies, for fear of crying rape in the morning after, besides I overheard the conversation and knew I did have time to reel her in. I rather she be fully sober to experience what I was planning to do to her.

Daniel: Shu Hui, you’re drunk. Let’s not do this now.

Shu Hui: .. …

She was murmuring something, I couldn’t make out what she was saying. I approach her again, trying to tug her into bed, she tried to make a grab at me again. It took a lot of effect to finally tug her in and make my escape. I exited her room with a sign of relive. As I got out of her room, I saw Betty waiting outside for me.

Betty: that took a while.

Daniel: No sure what that means…

Betty: Forgot to mention that Shu Hui is a grabber when she’s drunk. Hope nothing happen…

Daniel: other than she tried to kiss me and undo my berms? Nothing much happen.

Betty laughed a little,

Betty: sorry should have warn you about her.

Daniel: it’s ok. But a heads up to others might be in order next time, not all guys are as nice as me.

Betty: I know your type Daniel, you got your own moral standards holding you back. Besides even if you did, she won’t have known.

Daniel: Good night Betty.

I turn to walk back to my own villa,

Betty: Daniel, can I interest you in a night cap?

Daniel: … … Sure…

As Betty opened her door.

I settled into a one of two chairs beside the coffee table as Betty opened the mini fridge,

Betty: is beer ok for you or you prefer whiskey?

Daniel: a cold one sounds good at this moment.

Betty handed me one as she open her can and settled into the chair beside me.

I took a long drag of the beer, the cold liquid was what I needed after that “fight” with Shu Hui.

Betty: So Daniel, just out of curiosity how old are you?

Daniel: 25 this year.

Betty:OH GOD are you young.

Daniel: I’m not that young. I’m only 2-4 years younger than you all?

Betty had a look of surprise on her face.

Betty: how old do you think I am Daniel?

Daniel: aren’t you three around the same age?

Betty: Aren’t you a sweet boy Daniel. I’m 36 this year.

Now it was my turn to have that look of surprise on my face. I really didn’t figure both Betty to be in her mid 30’s, and still looking like that. she took very good care of herself.

Betty: Don’t look so shock Daniel. I, may be older but it doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy the things that people in their 20’s enjoy.

Daniel: True, no arguments there.

I took another swig at my beer,

Daniel: So, Betty don’t mind me asking… why isn’t your boyfriend here with you?

Betty; His off on his own boy’s trip with his friends. It does a couple well to spend time apart from each other. Not everything has to be done together.

Betty: take it from me Daniel, If you want a healthy relationship, don’t stick to your partner all the time, after all you will get tired of eating the same food every single day right?

I din’t know if Betty was hinting at something else or not but to me, it seems little flirtatious on her part. She must have read my mind.

Betty: Don’t think too much Daniel, I’m not coming on to you, though having a 25 year old in me is tempting but I don’t do anything without his permission. Maybe next time when I asked.

She then ended with a smile before telling me that it was late and I needed to leave before she starts seeking permission.

Betty wished me a good night as I exited her room.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good move here by rejecting Betty, cheers!
Old 05-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
nacking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1