The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 17
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Mature Women

The problem with fantasising about MILFs is that after some time we convince ourselves that they are all hungry for sex and all we do is to pick them up from, as some bros suggested, NTUC, kindergartens etc

Well I guess you may strike gold, but I assure you most of the time you end up being embarrassed..... even if the MILFs dress sexily or give you the impression that they are horny. MILFs typically dress up cos women always like to look young and attractive. Sometimes by dressing sexy they enjoy the attention. But that doesnt mean they want to be picked up.

For some of us who are lucky, you may know sexy MILFs in your midst and over time, you can bed them..... Egs being some of the bros who are real estate agents, or people you accidentally befriend etc.

From my experience, successes are better with:
- filipino MILFs. Most friendly
- Going to pubs or clubs where there are MILFs. But you have to go quite regularly.
- PDMM But of course quite a few are masseuse themselves so not sure if it counts

Failures:
- those you see smoking in Raffles Place and you think "wa sure can". Wrong, esp if you just approach them from out of the blue. If you strike a conversation after smoking with them day in day out, its less suspicious
- aunties in housing estates who are dressed quite sexily (but not overly so, as these tend to be WLs anyway). They probably stare at you like you some rapist.

So, be discerning and don't assume its that easy to pick them up just cos you are young and handsome and they desperate
Old 26-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
The problem with fantasising about MILFs is that after some time we convince ourselves that they are all hungry for sex and all we do is to pick them up from, as some bros suggested, NTUC, kindergartens etc

So, be discerning and don't assume its that easy to pick them up just cos you are young and handsome and they desperate
I presume tat these are valuable experineced shared from veteran bah
Old 05-11-2009, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 22
Romeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant futureRomeo has a brilliant future

All my woman now is either same age or older than me, the biggest age gap girl i have is when i'm 21 and she is 35. Those bro who can view the private section will know i posted her near perfect figure pic riding on top of me quite some time ago. I've just broke off with a woman 9 yrs my senior, and i love her so so much...... really....... if you guys realise i'm replying alot of post at this wee hours.... coz i'm drinking everynight to get to sleep. Anyway... back to the topic... Matured woman is the best... really
Old 05-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Mkampf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
All my woman now is either same age or older than me, the biggest age gap girl i have is when i'm 21 and she is 35. Those bro who can view the private section will know i posted her near perfect figure pic riding on top of me quite some time ago. I've just broke off with a woman 9 yrs my senior, and i love her so so much...... really....... if you guys realise i'm replying alot of post at this wee hours.... coz i'm drinking everynight to get to sleep. Anyway... back to the topic... Matured woman is the best... really
Amen to that, brudder
Old 05-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Truth is - just avoid Singaporeans in Sg n ur chances will be higher lol.
Old 22-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
87shadow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i m 22 prefer milf ard 40-50.. but no luck leh.. sian ar..
see them in the street also dunno hw wan to approach
Old 14-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blue Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too.......i love mature women........office haf a few plus ex colleagues.......wonder how to jio them. any ideas?
Old 14-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

haha, all my fbs, gfs, fls and my wife are older than me, funny thing i can only treat girls younger than me like my younger sis. however recently hv been eying my daughter's friends who are 15+ years old, salivate when looking at their developing breasts.
Old 15-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
haha, all my fbs, gfs, fls and my wife are older than me, funny thing i can only treat girls younger than me like my younger sis. however recently hv been eying my daughter's friends who are 15+ years old, salivate when looking at their developing breasts.
Another Jack Neo in the making ?? Careful bro
Old 15-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Decartes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some mature women are quite good-looking. I tried one japanese milf in Bangkok once and she was gorgeous and her body was fantastic. Still cannot forget the one night of wild sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1