The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Take care bro i believe there are more then 1 supporter

Retired
Old 15-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Ts continue...up you
Old 15-05-2016, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
TheEvilDoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice read TS
Old 16-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
Take care bro i believe there are more then 1 supporter
Thank you bro. Slowly recovering. Down with cough and flu. Working now. Will update more tonight. Cheers
Old 16-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

mine was during army time about 18 - 19 yo
1st time call chicken
Old 16-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
mine was during army time about 18 - 19 yo
1st time call chicken
Actually we guys nvm one. Got virgin no virgin same haha. Kuku more skill nia. I wanted to end my story at the chalet part cause the title is the day I lose my virgin. But I write until cannot stop lol
Old 16-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
cremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samstercremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camp here for more
Old 16-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunghingboy View Post
Actually we guys nvm one. Got virgin no virgin same haha. Kuku more skill nia. I wanted to end my story at the chalet part cause the title is the day I lose my virgin. But I write until cannot stop lol
well said
Old 17-05-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Ja2 moaned as she used her hands to hold B's inner thigh, paring her pussy lips and trying her best to give B a paint job. i was pounding Ja2 hard and fast, as i know i just came my load, this one could last long. the room was filled wit panting and heavy breathing. i withdrew my tol from Ja2 and bend B down into a 69 position with Ja2 and made her give me a blowjob, letting her taste the precum and sweet nectar of Ja2's wet pussy. not forgetting the sweet Ja1, i pulled her over to my side and french her while fingering her already wet honey pot, making her cum again and after she collapse to the floor, i took out my tool and gave B the eye signal to paint Ja2, i went behind B, Shove my dick into Ja2's mouth and she moaned as B started to paint her, Ja1 recovered and came behind and slowly teased me with her tongue. blowing gently into my ears, licking the back of my ears, to my earlobes, neck, back and slowly anal rimming my while i mouth fuck Ja2. i removed my dick and placed it outside B's pussy, pushed it in without warning and B arched her back, Ja2 stick her tongue out to paint my balls, shaft and also B's pussy, B was near orgasm . i hold both her hands behind, left her dangling in mid air and her boobs swayed to the rythem of my pounding.

Ja1 went infront of B and put one leg on the bed, placing her pussy in front of B's mouth for a paint job. the scene was messy, sexy, erotic, and i will never forget it. I was near to cumming and i removed my tool from B's pussy. 3 of them immediately knelt down as i shake my little brother and came of their face, most of it went onto B's face, a little on Ja1 eye lids and the rest went down Ja2 and she suck me clean. i lay down on the bed and lef tthe 3 girls licking my cum off each other's face. soon they crawled over and Ja twins on both side and B on top of me. we feel into a deep sleep. best 4some i ever had. till then though..... i soon doze off, the sexiciting activities drained me dry.

Woke up around 8pm, B was not on top of me, Ja twins were sill sleeping soundly on both my sides.I went to the bathroom to wash up, saw a note on the mirror.

B " Mark, whatever happened today, i hope u can keep it to yourself. i was crying because my ex bf saw me with u guys and called me, calling me a slut over the phone. saying 3 years together i still dun give him my virgin, but after breaking up 2 weeks, see me with another guy, still hold my waist. and i actually fell for u the first time i saw u on the mrt. i dunno what got over me but i just crave to see u. whatever happened earlier on was lust over love. we barely know each other but i just felt comfortable with u and with Ja twins teasing, i thought i might as well give it a try. but is between us only. with lots of love. B"
Old 17-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

virgin? no wonder so tight. i look between my thigh, damn! there are slight blood stains. means Ja2 licked her blood too! ewww!!! gross!!! but the thought of that made my manhood slowly crawled to life. heard some moan from the outside.

Ja1 has woke up and was stretching. she saw me at the toilet entrance and came off the bed and walked slowly to me, gave me a hug and pulled me into the showers. she catbath me slowly and sensually, give me a good back massage as i closed my eyes and let the water fall on my face. Ja2 came in shortly and without warning, took my hardened dick into her mouth and gave me a good slow bj, what an enjoyable moment. but i was too tired to cum. i picked Ja2 up, bath her clean and we went for dinner. Ja twins lef after dinner as OB had message them to meet up.

I was left all alone. should i go home? meet Y? or M and W since i still have the room till tomorrow noon? wild thoughts were going through my mind. i have a small sum of money from the twins. $150 from them and $30 from my own pocket. i was smoking and sitting in a corner of the coffee shop, scrolling my phone to decide what to do. time check 10.30pm.

M did not reply, probably sleeping, W said she is tired going to sleep. Y never reply damn... the night is still young. many things were running through my mind when something snap me out of my thoughts. someone tapped me on my shoulder causing me to jump up in my seat.

J: markie boy!

Me: errr J?

J: yes darling! long time no see. what are u doing here so late. go drinking ah?

Me: no la, meet my friends wanna go movie, kanna put aeroplane. alone lo. u leh?

J: same lo, kanna aeroplane also. now i alone, forgot bring house keys. sian. can pei me ton? (ton means staying up during the night. pronounce as *torn* if i not wrong. )

Me: ton ah, can la but tml u no school meh? i dun have cause i on MC

J: school simi sai? i never study liao, after sec sch i come out work liao. come lets go buy something.

An evil though came to my mind, since last time with her never got a chance to bonk her, plus she left me for a richer guy. revenge time! heh heh heh. i pass J $50, asked to buy some tibits and drinks and cig, i told her i go toilet. i ran across the road to the hotel, told them to make up the room and left a $10 tips. i went back to J and showed her the room card and wink at her. J slapped my hands and scold me " notti boy!"

We went up the room and sat down drinking beer and eating the chips. normal catching up and i suddenly stopped her with a question.

Me: why did u leave me last time ah?

J: *heads down, "hmmm...errrrrr" *looks at the blank tv screen.

Me: " ok la, suan le. so long le. so how r u and ur bf"

J" u think if i got bf now i still out here alone meh? he is a knn**cb fuc*ing L** . all her vulgarities came out and she burst out into tears.

damn! i wasn't expecting this situation.
Old 17-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

I snubbed out my cig and went over to give J a hug, she returned the hug and the feeling of B came back from earlier on, sobbing girl in my arms. I gently stroke her head and i hold on to her face with both my hands and lift her head off my shoulders and gave her a kiss on her forehead. i wiped away her tears and lit a cigg fo both of us.

Me: u know last time i really fell in love liao. i tout u r the girl meant for me and i really wanna last long with u. but what is the past is the past. so what happen to u and him.

J: i'm sorry mark, i was childish in the past. u are good looking yes, but girls, not all but i believe some like me always feel is not enough, Eric was rich, smart, handsome and also a regular. his family was well to do i tout i would be happy with him..

Me: well, he sounds good enough. if i were a girl i would also have falled for him. so what happened?

J: at first it started well, i was guilty for brushing u aside but the sweet things he did slowly replaced u from my mind plus that time we were not tgt for long, eric was my 2nd bf. but after a year tgt, one night on my birthday, he tried to make me dunk and want to take my virgin, and that's the first time i went over to stay at his house, he wasn't as gentle nor innocent like u, he was rough and i dun like it. plus my auntie came. i told him and he just replied say "good ma! wun kanna baby"

he forced himself on me, licking my neck, i was half resisting and half dunno is enjoying or what, u know lah, effects of liquor. but the last straw was he never even took off my clothes, continue with the foreplay to arouse me or what, he just grab my hair so hard, push me down on the floor and place his smelly dick at my nose and slap my face. then he tried to force his dick into my mouth. i hate that feeling, like being rape, is not even love. i came to my senses and ran out of his house.

Me: poor thing. *plants another kiss on her forehead*

J: wish i never left u. u r so innocent, gentle and.. and.... and...

J never go the chance to finish her sentence. i immediately gave her a long lips lock but my hands on the bed, not touching her for fear she feel i might wanna get fresh and take advantage of her. i just lean forward and kissed her, not even tongue fighting. slowly i suck gently on her lips, tilting my head to my right, J also tilt her head to her right and slowly she placed her arms over my neck, that was the green light for tongue fight. slowly stick our my tongue to lick her lips and kiss her so every slowly and gently, i reciprocate by placing my right hand over her back at her waist level and left hand holding on to her neck.

The tongue fight got faster and hands start to auto roam. i missed her boobs! that feeling way back at the chalet. i gentle unbuckle her bra from behind. lips and tongue still fighting, my hands went under her oversized t shirt and played with her nipples, she broke off from the kiss and let out a soft moan, while her head tilt to the side, i too the chance to attack her sensitive spots. i lick her neck and she reacted with more moans and her hands started to roam south. i lick her ears and circled around it so slowly, her body wriggled like as though having an orgasm. i suddenly stick my tongue into her ears and she let out a louder moan and grabbed my dick so had it hurts. but i am not gonna stop, i lick and whisper into her ears softly "u missed me baby" and gave her ear a gently blow before licking again.
Old 17-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

J was trying hard to reply me through her moans : hmmmmm... urrrghhhh yyyyeeeessss... hmmmm ohhhhhhhhh iiiiiiii ahhhhhh misssss hmmmm uuuuuu ohhhh so much!

And she suddenly broke free from my hug after she finish her last 2 words in a haste, she proceed to unbuckle my pants and took it off with the boxer. i held her shoulders and look into her eyes before she can give me a BJ.

Me: darling, i am urs tonight. i like it slow and steady, the way u love it. let's bath tgt. it not my kuku smelly.

J: u r forever so sweet. let me bath u ok?

Me: ok! *kiss her forehead again* girls sure have a thing for kisses on the forehead.

We proceed to the bathroom, we rinse and teased each other under the running water, bathing like as though the time has stopped and the world only consist the both of us. we were totally in our own world. after washing the soap off her body. i went down to suck her nipples and gently rub her pussy. she lifted one leg up and lean back on the wall for support. i slowly moved down and gave the lovely pussy lips a gentle kiss but this time, no more mr gentlemen! heh heh.

I stick my tongue into her wet hole and tasted her nectar. J arch her back and only the top of her head is against the wall now, her lifted leg was over my shoulders and she was grabbing my head and the showers for support. the sound of the running water could not cover her moan. her eyes were closed when i looked up and left hand left my head and went on to knead her on breast, playing with her own nipples while slowly rocking back and froth her hips to grind her pussy on my mouth. soon i was rewarded with a gush of warm juice, i opened my mouth wide while still licking her clit, she shuddered and put down her leg and sat down on the floor , breathing hard trying to gasp for air as though there is lack of oxygen.

I off the water, gently picked her up in a princess hug manner, i carried her to the bed and let her down, i went back to take the towel, increase the temperature of the aircon as i walked pass the control and i proceed to dry her up. after that i dry myself up and got onto bed and spoon her. we covered the blanket and soon she was snoring, tired from the effect of liquor and orgasm. within mins, i feel asleep.

Woke up in the middle of the night, checked the clock, 5am in the morning. J wasn't beside me. but i could see in the darkness the blanket was bobbing up and down, i wasn't scared because i know is J giving me a morning BJ. damn it feels good. i gently lift off the blanket and J looked up and me, dick still in her mouth, she tried to muttered good morning but it sounded like "gook mmmmnning. "

I simply love the way J talks to me with my dick in her mouth. i hooked her armpit and pulled her up, we exchanged kisses and my erected little brother is ready for some adventure, just outside her love nest, she wasn't exactly wet, but with her saliva on my dick, i managed to slip in the tip into her pussy. J hugged me tight and whispered in my ears : " just do it, but slowly. i scared pain"

Me: " u sure? i tout u wanna keep it till ohhhhhhhhh

J sat up and slowly slide down on my dick. her tight walls wrapped around my member and ever mm i went in is like an inch. it was tight, pain, warm, shiock and the feeling of virgin came back. after like 643 hours 43 mins and 1000,000 seconds, finally my dick was fully in, i could feel something trickled down my face to my ears, not sure if it was J's sweat as she hugged me tightly while penetrating or her tears because really pain.

I lifted her head up and kiss her forehead. she returned the kiss and started to move up and down. my dick wasn;t even going in and out, just grinding. perhaps due to lack of experience. i slowly flipped her over and guided her legs to opened up, i supported myself up and slowly mound her pussy missionary . her moan filled the room as i pound her. i can feel something thick flowing down to my balls and dripping off to the bed. must be her virgin blood.

I pound her for a good 10 minutes, guided her and changed to doggy style and rammed her from behind. still not near cumming while J has already cummed like at least 3 times, i carried her up, with her legs hooked behind me, i fucked her in standing position. walking around the room while supporting her sexy perky ass with my hands. i walked to the bathroom and sat her down on the basin, i held her legs up over my shoulder and gave her a last good deep thrust and we came together.

my soldiers gushed out furiously into her wet and bloodied pussy. i withdrew my tool and saw my soldiers and her blood flow out together. we washed up and checked out. J and i parted our ways and we never kept in contact after that. my last and best memory of her. till date i still remember that night at the hotel.

I went home to catch some sleep and was woke up by my phone ringing.
Old 18-05-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Context deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 20-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

It was Y, it's been some days seen i last saw her. she was spamming my phone with calls.

Me: hello baby.

Y: dear! how r u feeling? today never come school again? need to go see doc? need extend MC? need me come find u..... endless questions....

Me: i'm ok dear, better liao, i see u in school ok? i go wash up now.

Y: ok! miss u. see u basketball court.

I went to the toilet to wash up, saw another 2 sms , one from M and one from B.

M: hey cutie! coming school today?

B: hi

lazy reply, just go bath first. damn, too many girls, hard to jargar also. need to chill man. went to school and met Y at the court, normal hugs and kisses before she went back to class. i continue my cig and was thinking how to settle all these girls and my thoughts was interrupted with a kiss on the right face. i turned to look and saw W.

Me: siao ah? this one school leh, later ppl see.

W: aiya nvm la, see see lor, why? got gf liao har. bo intro. tell ur gf i am ur sister la. ai zai. underground FB, no strings attach, i dun like those guys see me like hooker, that's why my face always so fierce, but u cute, and i like. k la, see u in class, i think M miss u. haha. little gigolo!

off she trottered away like a happy girl. this horny mother, can keep, since free one. lol. k la go back class first. i flick away my cig, went back class and sat beside M. teasing her every now and then, but making sure Y couldn't see from her classroom opposite. Told M and W we will meet over the weekends for the second project.

school bell rang and out we went, i msg Y say meet at school gate. i ran out first if not later M see Y jia lat. lol. though me and M is no status la. went to Y house, cooked lunch for her and off we proceed to bath for each other, she was like a hungry tigress preying on the little lamp. haven't strip naked she jumped on me once inside her room, we french like long lost lovers and i used my right hand to support her weight , placed on her butt cheeks and my left hand went under to push aside her undies. it was already wet. hah! litttle horny slut.

i rubbed her clit and she moaned softly, still trying to maintain her tongue fight, she was losing in both wars, i pulled her undies to one side, and slowly insert one finger into her overflowing dam with ease. slowly i inserted my second finger and she broke off from the kiss and hugged me tight, giving me assistance in supporting her own weight, i inserted my right finger into her pussy, 3 fingers now and inside her wet cave, i did the motion of opening a durian, with my 2 left fingers and 1 fight finger, she was writhing and moaning in estacy, i removed my right finger, supported her back and lay her down on the bed and the moment she lied down, i went down south and attack that little drench sweet piece of juicy meat, like a pinkish raw pork meat, seasoned and marinated with honey, gave her pussy 3 short licks and one times good one hard suck on her clit while flicking my tongue furiously. Y arched her back into an awkward angle as she cummed. her undies were soaked with her nectar and shortly, she layed down on the bed trying to catch her breath.

i princess carry her up and walked to the bathroom, once in, she locked the door and slowly took out my uniform, without touching me with her hands, only using her teeth. damn this girl sure knows how to tease and turn on a guy. imagine a sexy girl, now with a little messy eyes, 3 buttons of her uniform undone, giving me a good view of her cleavage, using her teeth to strip u. my didi turn rock hard and was about to erupt from the damn pants behind my boxers. wanted to strip now and fuck that mouth but i decided to play along and see what's in store for me.
Old 20-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Just as Y was about to pull down my boxers with her teeth, the main door unlocked, can hear the unlocking sound. SHIT! think her mom come back. jia lat. she stood up immediately and went out of the bathroom, i faster lock the bathroom door and wore back my clothes.

Y's mom ( shall call her by her name Joyce )

Joyce : ah girl, u home le ah?

Y : yes mom, i ... errr.... got friend come our hse do sch project.

i took that as the good to go hint and unlock the door after i flush the toilet bowl.

Me: hi au... jie jie ( means big sister )

Y: jie ur head, this one my mother

Me: mom ur head, she look like less than 5 years older than u, 4 years old how to give birth to u?

Joyce : ah boy ah, u can sweet talk hor, i really auntie la. aiyo.

Joyce was wearing a pink cotton kind of FBT shorts. i think the brand is ROXY? something like that, with a white polo tee, thin enough to see her pink sports bra, looks like just came back from tennis. her cute yellow white strips ankle socks can be seen from her adidas low cut sports shoes. as she took off her shoes and bend slight to remove her socks, her 1/4 ass can be seen , her shorts really damn short!!! her figure was not bad. given wear sports bra, i guess is about 34b to c cup. waist easily 28 and her perky butt was so tempting, 32 i guess? perfect milf!!! long wavy blonde hair. wearing a pink baby G watch and carrying a outdoor back pack. one would easily mistaken her for a young adult.

Me: no la jie, u really too young to be a mother. later ur father come back i ask him. Y so pretty, u so pretty, confirm both ur mom also pretty but not look like u la, so young.

Joyce to Y : ur friend ah, really can talk. k la mummy go bath first.

Me and Y went to Y's room and she showed me her family photo, Y's dad passed away a few years back, leaving her mom to take care of her, but ever since her mom struck lottery last year, her mom went to find a part time job just nearby so can take care of Y more conveniently. even though they might be "rich" they do not anyhow spent money. Joyce was really hot even way back then, her husban was a lucky guy. and after Y say out her story, i realize Joyce was a young mother, knowing her husband at age 14, pregnant at age 16, both ran away to give birth but came back with the baby and both side family had no choice but to let them marry, so now her mom is only like 34!! 17 years our senior. plus her well maintained body and also the pretty face, no one would think she is Y's mom.

Could't hanky panky liao cause the mom around, so Y switched on her com and i told her i go outside smoke, in case her mom angry. i took her keys, went out of her room to walk to the main door, Joyce came out of the room as well.

Joyce: ah boy, leaving le ah, come auntie open door for u.

Me: no la , i go outside smoke.

Joyce: aiya smoke har, come kitchen. auntie also got smoke.

Joyce was now wearing a sleeping gown, purple silky lace gown, showing her round boobs, confirm C cup and BRALESS!!! damn! getting a slight turn on. we proceed to the kitchen, lit our cigs and she asked me a few mom-like-to-ask kind of questions. but i was struck dumbfounded by her last question. she bend down slightly, using her index finger to pull the centre top of her gown and asked me.

Joyce : u like what u see?

Me: .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1