The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ### [not for sharing messenger ID] issues encountered with girls on wechat

just returned from an all expense paid trip to lombok-indonesia with italy, i didn't need to fork out a single cent, she covered the expenses for this trip. as it turned out, she's really doing pretty well in this travel gig, and through the trip, i managed to touch base with 1 senior samster.

italy & i took the back seat, chilled in the resort while the whole lot of travelers were out & about ravaging the island.

the facilities & services were really quite something i've never experienced, she literally dragged me through whatever spa, pedi & manicure, lounge boozing etc.

and we'd sneak back to our room for some quickies. considering the amount of food we've been stuffing down our gut, the quickies were good workout to burn some calories.

i'll have to say that i've been lucky to find her via wechat. maybe bros out there can try your luck finding those prc chicks flashing the blue banner in their profile pics.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 14
chikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to behold

I recently tried the search nearby while I was approaching a location with micro Thai concept pubs. Added a girl I thought looked pretty hot, but in my mind, half prepared for ladyboy surprise.

After a bit of chat, she gave her sob story about the lady drink quota she had to fulfill. After a bit of Q&A, the sum was quite affordable. I visited the joint & got better acquainted with her, when I was a little more convinced that she's not a ladyboy, I offered her a win-win solution. She seemed offended and stormed off.

I played cool, finished up my drink. Just as I was about to call for the bill, she came back to me to strike agreement to my offer. We adjourned to my preferred budget hotel in town, got her relaxed & comfortable for some serious humping.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!

got a few fuck from wc ...
also badoo, skout, okcupid and some others apps
still rotate to screw afew off and on
thats why seldom log in and give FRs
life is good
Old 10-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

feeling boring over the weekend, used the search nearby to try my luck, found a decent looking pinay domestic worker. asked her some questions, suggested accompanying her to church, to get into her good books.

after accompanying her to the famous church, i brought her for high tea in town. she was impressed and her body language was less defensive. she suggested that she need to remit $ for her folks, so i took it as a hint that she wanted cash.

i play cool, accompanied her to the remittance place. she then coyly asked if i could help her financially, i laughed, and she was curious. so i explained to her, if she can make me a happy man every week (held her hand into a fist, insert my finger into the gap), i can make her a very happy girl too.

she looked around, seeing other pinay domestic workers entangled with the typical weekend dates, she thought for a moment, looked up at me and said, she would make me happy as often as her time permits.

after the remittance, brought her to the nearest possible transit i could, gave her a good time. now, she's looking fwd to our next outing. and she's telling me she'll leave her panties at home.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 18-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

for convenience sake, i'll nickname her 'May'.

the weekend was quite fun filled. she held her end of the bargain, wore a simple sundress with nothing underneath. the sky was clouded when we rv at mbs. my initial intention of having a dip with her at the sky pool was erased due to the cat-1 weather. since there's nothing to do, and i wasn't keen on making myself her carrot to shop at mbs, so we had lunch at 1 of the michelin star restaurants, while i gathered my thoughts of what else i could do with her.

over lunch, she told me the weather wasn't friendly for us to have photos, so she asked if we should adjourn elsewhere. immediately, i wanted to take her to the nearest transit hotel to bang her thorough, but didn't want to make her think i was the same as the typical "terry".

brought her for movies at a cinema nearby, we made ourselves at home in the last row, where i fondled her bra-less B cups, and fingered her tight pussy till she was on the verge of vocalizing her emotions. midway through, she whispered to me to penetrate her. i held her hand, dragged her to a remote outdoor staircase (knowing well that nobody would brave the rain to witness our version of nat-geo wild).

lifted her sundress, and we humped like we were wild beasts. the floor was wet, so standing was the only option. in between pants, she pleaded "sir, please don't come inside me, i will be in trouble", and i retorted "where do u want me to come?". she was silenced for a bit, and continued panting hard. i was nearing climax, so i whispered to her "i'm coming" she spun herself around and put the glistening cock in her mouth, after a few strokes in her mouth, i unloaded my armies while she stared and smiled at me.

she cleaned my cock thoroughly with her mouth, there's no need for tissue paper. she stood up, and swallowed my spunk in a gulp, and smiled cheekily.

held her hand, pulled her back into the mall to hunt for dry clothes
Old 24-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it's the school holidays, and Tao brought her kid back to their hometown to visit the elders, so i had no plans on a boring saturday afternoon. decided to try my luck with some chicks previously added but haven't chat up much. so, i went through the list and chat with random chicks with decent looks.

after a bit of phising, some responded and its obvious that they were mostly a little resistant towards meeting up. fortunately 1 responded if i was going to buy her lunch (bingo!)

met her up for ice breaker lunch, getting to know each other better. by the time we were done with lunch and ventured elsewhere, she was clutching my arm when we stepped out of the restaurant. i politely queried if she hold stranger's arm like this? according to her, it's in their culture to hold a man's arm to prevent others from thinking that she's a casual girl, and by holding a man's arm it signals that she's taken.

so i laughed to ask if she's taken, she rolled her eyes and chuckled saying "i wouldn't be holding your arm, if i wasn't"

to test the limits, i prompted that i was single & unattached. immediately, she grinned and told me to pretend that she's my girlfriend, and to enjoy the moment while it lasted.

i took it as an open invite to romance her for a day, and i did just that. by 4pm, we were already itching for a little action, so i suggested we'd get some snacks, check-in somewhere for a little transit to rest our feet. she nodded readily.

we got comfortable in transit, i stripped myself down to my birthday suit, and she was staring at my anatomy lost for words. i told her i was feeling sweaty so i'd hit the shower. just when the water started running, she joined me in the shower. we washed up and commenced 1 round in the shower.

dried up, slipped under the sheets to snack watching cable TV. little by little, she inched closer to me for some warmth. fiddled with her moist abalone for a bit, and humped her in spoon posture.

we put our time in the transit to good use, and she's looking forward to more meet ups for upcoming weekends
Old 19-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 14
chikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to behold

i just came back from a recent short getaway to south china to rendezvous with someone i missed humping. as usual, under declare, so i was there earlier by 1 day. i tried the search nearby and to my surprise, the girl was the 1 who initiated giving me a happy ending.

without much delay, i asked her to meet at the hotel lobby, she came dressed like an OL, i brought her back to my room, peeled her clothes off and we both hit the shower. while in the shower, she knelt to give me a bbbj, like she's never had a cock for a long time.

done with the shower, put the toilet seat cover down, made her kneel over the toilet, licked her abalone till she couldn't hold back, and she bagged to be shagged. i humped her till i unload 1 shot.

we cleaned up and rested in bed for a bit. she got up and tried to get dressed, but seeing her in stockings & carters, i just helped myself with another round of happiness, and she didn't resist.

when the 2nd round was over, she decided she would she take the rest of the day off and complete her work in the comfort of my room. when her work was done, i told her to just leave her stuff in my room, show me around, have dinner before parting ways.

came back to the room, hump her for another round, before she excused herself. looked like she thoroughly enjoyed the screwing, so i'll wait to see if she's visiting after cny or, would i be visiting her post cny.
Old 19-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Ssamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All bros who got lucky through wechat and other apps etc, do you all upload your own photograph as Profile Photo? Those who did, u not scared that your friends or relative saw your photo or your FB leak the photo online?

as for me, i didn't upload my photo and only got lucky to get those who want to earn extra $$$$.. those not FL, insist to see my photograph first before meeting..

Any Opinion or suggestion?
Old 22-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the thing about wechat is, if we use fake photo, the girl will also less likely be open to meeting up. but if we use real photo, the girl will at the very least respond to chatting, and as time passes will be more open to meeting up.

friends can only see the things u post in your moments, nobody knows what naughty conversations u have with the girl(s).
Old 02-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

found a domestic helper via search nearby, took me awhile to get into her good books and in the course of our conversations, i've gained more insights to how superficial their relationships with bangla lover boys r like. basically, the relationship they have is temporary & usually just physical. they rendezvous on sundays for picnics or gatherings, but essentially, both parties r just there to meet each other's physical needs.

in fact, i feel there's a fair trade for both parties. romance that's unreal, and they're more like FB than real couples. and if attraction dulls, they'll just move on to find another.

anyway, i managed to educate her on the stress level of sporean working professionals, citing that many don't mind having a companion to hold, pamper and have mutual benefits. in short, the girls get pampered more if they go with a local, than a bangla.

brought her for weekend outings to discreet public places, bought her some of the befitting attires for activities, and eventually, we get comfortable with each other's nakedness. in order to prevent mishaps, she's also been cooperative in contraceptive pill regime.

when she's thoroughly sextisfied on weekends, she's generally happier & her productivity during the week impresses her employers. now, instead of typical sundays, once a month she gets a saturday off, as incentive for her to continue productivity.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AlienShow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more stories to appear :P
Old 06-02-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

Added a few in wc. All say $100 2hr 3 shot. Dono real or not. Never ask for payment up front. All pick have to pick them up in HDB area. Say no like can reject. Anyone tried?
Old 25-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

last Saturday, 2nd day of cny, nothing better to do, everyone at home totally knock out due to mahjong & bahnluck marathon. i was also abit mind-fcked cos of interrupted sleep. woke up, had nothing to do, just anyhow wechat search nearby.

added a prc divorcee pdmm aged early 30, managed to have a decent chat with her, ended up went to her home to bainian. luckily walking distance from my home. at her place, sit down chat chat. when she came to serve me drinks, shes' wearing a buttoned shirt with tight shorts. i could see the shadow of her nipples, so focused eye power a bit more, confirm she's braless.

told her to relax, just sit down & don't busy herself. then she told me her roommates went back motherland for festive season, so she has the house to herself. she also complain sian. apparently, her kids went to classmates place for cny visitation & games, she too tired from the house chores decided to stay home.

we chat over boliao stuff, about her adaptation to sg, about her kid's school performance etc. i excused myself go toilet to pee, saw all her panties hanging, and already dried. so i conveniently took 1 piece for souvenir, stuff into my pocket.

went back to sit down continue chat, continue focus on her pointed nipples, and my didi started to marikita. i believe it was obvious that i was paying too much attention to her tits, and my bulge in my pants also become obvious.

she played cool, dropped her phone behind sofa seat, and had to bend to reach for it. the angle was shiok because can see her firm butt cheeks. she peeked over her shoulder asking me to help her get her phone, caught a glimpse of me staring straight at her ass.

i was stunned by her sudden request, so i blue blur stood up assist her at her sofa. that was when she saw my marikita and i didnt know how to react. just pretended to dig for her phone.

while i was digging for it, she sat down next to me and told me "please don't be shy with me, we are adults"

i grabbed her phone and pass to her. she thanked me for the effort, and started giggling to herself. she asked "if you have such big reaction when u see a woman bend over, how do i manage when i'm outside?"

seeing she's not offended, i also act brave, in response to her, i said "whenever i see a woman bend over, my didi will react, and i will unleash the dragon" (unzip my fly, and let the fella breathe). she gasped in shock on sight.

she smacked my shoulder and pinched my arm nagging away, and dragged me to her room, to lecture me "u want to die? my neighbors may pass by and they might see. and they will have a bad impression that prc women are hanky panky" and as she lectured, she stood closer, closer and closer until my didi was poking against her belly. she looked down, and stopped nagging.

pushed me onto her bed, knelt down and sucked my rock hard kuku properly. then suddenly, she got off the bed, dropped her shorts and panties, got into bed to continue sucking me off. my hands started roaming her leg, her thigh, grabbed her butt cheek and used my fingers to litmus test. she was already wet.

so i asked "maybe i should also remove my pants, so its easier for u". she didnt wait for me to finish the sentence, started to pull off my pants. continued sucking furiously.

without saying a word, she hurried to her wardrobe, opened the drawer and was digging through her stash of "toys", slipped the helmet on my didi, and she started riding. i didn't have to do anything, just let her ride until she sweat profusely, and her pointed nipples became visible through her shirt.

finally unloaded, she helped me removed and dispose the used rubber, jumped back onto bed, hugged me, and we both fell quickly to sleep.

nearly an hr later, we're awakened by a phone call. she put it on speaker
kid: mama, is there dinner at home, or should i eat at my friend's place?
she: yawn, mama is having afternoon nap, awakened by your phone call, what time u wanna come home?
kid: not so fast, we're playing games and we're not done yet. my friend's mom is asking if i wanna stay for dinner
she: (roused my didi in 1 hand, looked at me lustfully and replied her kid) ok, u have dinner at your friend's place. i will have dinner myself

upon hanging up, she sucked me off again. and so we had round 2.

she shut all the curtains in the house, made dinner for both of us, we both had dinner naked.

when it was time to dress up, the souvenir i took from her toilet slipped out from my pocket. jialat, picha lobang. i thought maybe she will flip. instead, she laughed again "you can have it, it's not expensive", and then she hugged me lustfully whispered in my ear "next time, u wont need souvenir, just come over and we can have fun n games"
Old 25-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 17
paradise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to beholdparadise80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikopey View Post
the last time i forgot to put $ in the hands of the ktv girl who i manage to psycho to meet me for good time, was quite aggressive. after the night of fun, she has been busy messaging me almost every evening when she's about to report for duty. i kept putting it off, giving her the excuse that its the world cup season, i needed my sleep in order to wake up early morning to watch the matches.

until the point i think she got really pissed off, changed her style, use the tear factor, saying that she's disappointed that she had been conned into free sex by me. i told her to meet me the next day for dinner

during dinner, i gave her a cheap bunch of flowers from lavendar, wrote in a note inside "i didn't put $ in your hands, because i didn't think you're selling pleasure". when she read the note, she was almost in tears. luckily, the restaurant wasn't too crowded, so i could pretend to be good guy to dry her tears with tissue paper.

ordered dinner, and footed the bill. after dinner, i suggested if i should send her to the work place by cab, she nodded. so we got in the cab together, and i gave directions to the condo near her work place. she just lean her head against my shoulder like she's submissive.

when we alight, she was curious, asked me why so troublesome and have to walk to her workplace from there. i calmly lit my cigarette & explained "i didn't want the cabbie to think that you're that type of girl"

immediately, she was stunned, planted a kiss on my lips & hugged me tight, she looked up stared at me, i calmly continue smoking, she suddenly say she doesn't feel like working. wanted me to bring her far away from her workplace.

i pretend to be irritated "tsk, early you never say!" she just giggle & replied that she was touched by my last statement. so while we're waiting to hail another cab, she text her colleague that she's not feeling well.

spare you guys the graphic descriptions, i brought her to sentosa and we did 2 rounds that night. so now, i meet her for secret mission once a week on random days.
Bro you power leh, say the key sentences enough .. Ahahah
Old 03-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i was too free, nothing to do over the cny weekend, decided to try my luck at the casino. played a few hands at random tables, won a few rounds, was up by 300. used the search to see if there were any good finds, added a few hot chicks, initiated to chat, but not much response from them. so i took a pic of my chips, and captioned "shall i play a hand against u?"

within seconds, 1 hot chick responded, concerned about my progress at the tables. so i replied "if i can't have a happy ending with a hottie tonight, i will just spend it on the table". sure enough, the chick initiated to meet me at a specific table, she took a selfie of herself against the decor, so i'd recognize her.

it was quite effortless to spot her when she was playing solo at the blackjack table. so i sat beside her, asking permission to play along side her. she smiled a little and nodded.

i placed my chip to join the game, while she was gazing at my pile of chips. played a few rounds, won a little, and i decided to check out other games. watched her play her hand and caught a glimpse of her cleavage. i leaned in a little as though i was peering to see her cards, but i was actually watching her mounds.

i had enough of gazing at her blemish free skin, and decided to walk off. i strolled a round, played a few random rounds at the dice table, the roulette etc.

when my chips were piling up a little, she joined me at the table, stood beside me whispered some suggestive stuff in my ear. i looked at her, and i dumped half my chips in. she frowned when she saw i was reckless. however lady luck favored me, i walked away up with a little more. i whispered in her ears, requesting for some private moment with her, to which she nodded. we cashed our winnings and left.

took her up to kudeta for a scenic dinner, began my discovery of her. while admiring the scenic night scene of the surroundings, she helped herself to my arms wrapping around her, saying she felt a little chilly. i slid gradually my hands down her front felt her hardened nipples, and further down, locked my arms around her waist. she learned in, back against my chest, head against my shoulder, and i had a good long sniff of her hair - complimented on her fragrance

with her eyes closed, she leaned towards my neck, planted a peck on my jaw, whispered into my ears "i like your cologne, and thanks for keeping me warm", soon as she finished, she led my hand down her belly towards her pubis, and i couldn't feel her panty line.

she turned around, wrapped her arms round my neck, i placed 1 hand on her hip (still couldn't feel her panty line), i ran my other hand down her spine and to her butt cheeks (no sign of her panty line, not even a string). she hid her face against my chest, with her finger she wrote on my chest I N E E D I T N O W and with my finger i wrote on her lower lumbar S H A L L W E

she whispered in my ear "take me away". i took her hand led her to the car in the basement. i started the engine looked at her and said "let's make this night memorable" and she chuckled.

while driving along nicholl highway, she lifted her dress granting me full view of her hairless region and asked "is this memorable enough?", i put my left hand down to finger her properly saying "my eyes are on the road, so i shall see with my hand", once more she chuckled

without realizing, we ended at the big open air carpark behind kallang leisure park. found a discreet spot, parked the car, stopped the engine and we both jumped into the back seat. at this point, we were savagely peeling the clothes off each other. she wasn't wearing anything underneath, so it was easy to get her naked, while she only managed to get my shirt off, and my stiff cock out of my fly. we paused, admiring each others assets, she couldn't take her eyes off my erect cock. i spoke calmly "ladies first" and she instinctively gave me a proper mouth hug.

i made her put on her dress, we went out of the car, made her part her legs, lean forward onto the car booth, i lifted her dress and fingered her under the stars. there were street light and all, so she didn't dare make a sound. within moments, she was dripping wet, and the sloppy sound of my finger in her canal was becoming audible.

i rubbed my stiff cock against her swollen clit, and she was visibly trembling. it was evident that she wanted my cock inside, cos she was busy trying to guide me into her. i deliberately took my time to tease her with my cock until she begged "please, don't deny me". that said, i glided my cock inside her in one slow and complete stroke till i hit the end.

bearing in mind that we're out in the open, we had to be tactical, no sudden movement. i took my time to give her slow motion full thrust inside her, and she couldn't help it but to let out soft moans. our legs were growing weary from the slow grinding, so i decided to finish the deed in the comfort of the back seat.

in anticipation of my explosion, i asked where she preferred. she said "i want it memorable, inside me". so i did it as she said, had it all dispensed inside her.

while cleaning up, i looked at her in gladness and disbelief. she smiled, looked at me and asked "what's the matter? it's my womb, i'm entitled to decide who gets to father my kids"

i retorted "i think u're mistaken, i choose who i donate my semen to"

sent her home and she continued texting, reassured me that we need not worry about celebrating fathers or mothers day. she explained that her time of the month just ended a few days ago, and she wasn't ovulating.

to me, while reading her text, i read it more like "i'm not ovulating yet, there's 3 more days to inseminate me without 2nd thoughts"

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1