The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
soulin74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sherine

Got the Fl list like Bro Schwing,

sms a few of them. only IT reply. called and cahtted. DEMANDED that we meet and have sex, quoted 100.

Over the phone, IT sounded like a gal. I have some friends working at Changi Village, yes, they are ladyboys but trust me, they are Chio...

Anyway, so talk and talk, ask me to come out and meet IT at Hotel 81 Lavender. But not convenient and die die also dun wan go hotel until i see IT.

So met IT up outside ITs office area (i know where IT WOrks - PM me for details if really wanna sabo).

FREAKING MOTHER OF SWEET BABY JESUS! It was a Monster! I wanted to run away there and then but IT looked so sad so I think, wtf lah, just TCS lor. Freaking hell, nearly kena rape. then when i said that IT was a HE, IT threatened to call police, etc etc. couldn't be bothered and left. But feel damn grossed out after that.

IT seems to claim that IT is 19yrs (even after like what 3 years?), Medicine student at NUS, Stays at Prince Edward Hall, is a Virgin, can't have sex coz have preiod. Is a chinese and is "tanned" because of wakeboarding and sea soprts (if you really wake board it has to be a freakin raft) and had accident then ballon to weigh a freaking TON! Also i kena ITs claim that ITs family is acquaited with prestigious lawyers etc. Craps.

When i think back about it. I still feel like fainting. Thank goodness the Bros here know what i went thru so that if any thing we can all band together and deal with IT!
Old 25-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

serious, i have a feeling tat's tell me she was from NUS. Coz when I opened my wallet to give her cab fare, she saw my NUS ATM card and questioned me (coz I lied to her that I was from a poly).

FYI, tat card does not have NUS name on it....
Old 25-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
chonggt is Cool - loads of Potential

Can you guys stop making fun of fat people? Stick to how irritating IT is, how she TUA you all and all that but stop the "weighs a ton" and "must use a raft instead of wakeboard". I know of fat people who are nice and funny cheerful people.
Old 25-04-2004, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonggt
Can you guys stop making fun of fat people? Stick to how irritating IT is, how she TUA you all and all that but stop the "weighs a ton" and "must use a raft instead of wakeboard". I know of fat people who are nice and funny cheerful people.
Do you even know what the fellow samsters are talking about in the first place?????
Old 25-04-2004, 10:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
y dont u juz meet IT and submit your FR? Then u'll know wat we are talking about.

If u dare, PM me and I'll give u IT's hp no.

Then u'll meet another "fat people who are nice and funny cheerful people".
Old 25-04-2004, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
y dont u juz meet IT and submit your FR? Then u'll know wat we are talking about.

If u dare, PM me and I'll give u IT's hp no.

Then u'll meet another "fat people who are nice and funny cheerful people".
Bro dun bother with this kind of people who dun even know what we are talking about then just anyhow post their remarks...To chonggt for goodness sake we are talking about an FL here who is deceiving fellow bros here... have nothing with your nice fat friends. Get your facts right before you wanna flame people or the flames will go right up your own ass....
Old 25-04-2004, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hey bro,
do u know what u are talking about?
go through the whole thread before posting your comments...
if not u will sure kana "flaming by the bros" here... (i think u already kana)
Old 25-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
r u feeling the heat yet? u knw how to read from 1st thread to this? ppl arent stereotyping. so get yur fact rite b4 u open yur mouth, or rather start typing....
Old 25-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Dude, understand that i've got nothing against people who are bountiful. in fact some of my best friends are fat and i've no problem with them. In fact, i used to be obsese.

Main thing is tat, just like some of the bros who got PREYED on by IT, we are mutherfreaking Tu Lan! And now, if it was a chio ladyboy, we got nothing to say but you get this ugly, GROSSLY overweight (at least i ain't using "fat" Happy? ), Con artist who threatens, chases and tekkans us! AND still wanna charge us money!

Dammnit! I'm no angel but honestly, if i met a gal and she dun wanna know me coz she dun like me, that's ok. shake hands (or not), and say bye bye. remain as friends or at least have a amiable parting is fine but IT goes overborad by a freaking large margin, y'know!

Aiyah, nvm. You go PM bro Schwing and get ITs number lah and you know how cheerful IT is.
Old 25-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krime8
r u feeling the heat yet? u knw how to read from 1st thread to this? ppl arent stereotyping. so get yur fact rite b4 u open yur mouth, or rather start typing....
rite on Bro, Rite on!
Old 26-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi chonggt
Seeing that u been flame so badly! i just wan to say maybe u should read up the whole thread 1st before u make any comments! we have nothing against FAT ppl 1st in the 1st place! u think all the samster here macho or hunk mah? but the prob is how the FL(or should i say he-she) cheat Bro schwing here! we share FR here regardless of it a gd or bad FL! unless he wan other ppl to kanna con by this FL lar! so pls understand in our pt of views also! if u r paying for something u buy,surely u dun expect that thing to be lousy and useless rite? of cos mi not saying all FL provide gd services lar! this is a sharing forum remember!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-04-2004, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

hey relax ah bro tai zi.. but seriously.. i met up wif IT b4.. n god damn it.. not dat i wanna make fun abt fat pple..(i m not that thin anyway) but i really dunno if i should use a HE or a SHE.. i had a incredible nightmare.. cos of IT.. i stopped chionging FL for a few months.. for fear of meeting another IT.. no offence n pls dun flame me..
Old 26-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro guyhere
mi not flaming u leh bro! when u pay for something,of cos u expect gd services mah rite? some bro here still describle her as big show! i guess i will faint lor! haha

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

'Zi gu duo qing kong yu hen,
Chi hen mian mian wu jue qi'

Old 26-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: Sherine ( Grand Finale )

IT is this creature that prompted me to "retire" from the FL scene for at least a year. I told myself, no matter WHAT... must tolerate and must not let my lupine instinct got the better of me!

Showdown.....

After the policemen ( about 12 of them ) left the scene of the "crime" I was quite relieved as Big Show Sherry has alreadi lumbered off. I went up to my door... sat at my sofa in disbelief..... onli for a minute or two.. then... 'DING DONG!!! " Someone at the gate... must be father come back liaoz, peep at the Door... ALAS!! ITS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

my legs went numb for a moment.. Shit man, the policemen came and warn IT to fark off and IT Returned to haunt mi?!?!?! as i don wan my family members to know about what happened, i bo bian LL gota open my door.. BUT OF COS with the GATES locked!

IT STARED at mi angily... till now, i cannot forget that piercing look... It literally sends shiver down my spine... Then the creature angily asked: " WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL IN THE POLICE??? WHY DO U HAVE TO BULLY A FRAIL GAL???! U BASTARD! U PLAYBOY.. U IDIOT!! "

wtf?????? HE called himself a frail gal?!???!?!? Then what about mi???? na bei I am a victim leh!! .. then i LL just wayang a bit with IT. then ask HIM what he wants. He say wan cab fares.. fark la.. i gave him a $5 ask him go.. then he demanded a $50. WTF???? scare the hell out of mi and still demand $50?!?!? what is the world coming to.. without further adue and since my brothers coming home, i gave him and he warned mi to WATCH out... He/She will complain to his/her uncle at CLEmenti Police Station say i molest her.. wtf?? again?? oh no...

At 5 pm after He left.. i went to a nearby police post to report the matter to the police... there the malay uncle cop laugh at mi.. i asked whether IT was a GAL or GUY, he say cannot tell mi.. of cos la.. personal Identity card ma.. tsomemore he not supposed to tell mi.. that uncle cop told mi next time don save $.. go hotel.. and must must must check properly the GENDER!!!

sigh... i hope to forget about that incident bt till now, it still lingers in my memory..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1