The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Salon 21 Lor 5 TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbater
Just went there this afternoon and the lady boss die die also say that no massage here... i had to settle for a hair wash since I got nothing better to do in the afternoon. any brudders there know the codeword or what to cham-siong with the lady boss to provide massage?
Bro, then my assumption could be right - that they only offer to very regulars just to be very safe. I suppose you are new there ? Don't think there is any codeword, but anyway the envioronment is already spoiled just by them being extra careful.....too bad another good joint being ruined.
Old 23-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy
Bro, then my assumption could be right - that they only offer to very regulars just to be very safe. I suppose you are new there ? Don't think there is any codeword, but anyway the envioronment is already spoiled just by them being extra careful.....too bad another good joint being ruined.
wah really ... I only went there once.. so next time might not have TN from this outlet in my next visit????
Old 23-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
I agreed with that! I had de-merit two times by some jokers: one was the one I had mentioned in this thread. Another fellow did that on me (i think in some kind of mistake) for accused me for starting a new thread, which I was not the person. Perhaps, I made my comment in that particular thread and ws misunderstood I was the person to start that thread!!

To me... Since this fellow want to play with he or her dirty tricks at here. I will encourage more guys make posting for this shop.... to earn for reputation points!
Wah, now I then realised someone demerit my reputation boy.. shit!!!
Old 29-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Samster

billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal
wah really ... I only went there once.. so next time might not have TN from this outlet in my next visit????
Bros out there, I went there last night for a good hair wash + ear digging. Checked with the lady boss since I am a regular, confirmed no more massage except for very regulars due to 'unforseen' reasons. So no point going there anymore for massage +++ unless they know u very well. Girls complaining biz extremely bad these days.....

Sorry no good news to share here....
Old 01-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
terumo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, r u all menti0ning abt e sal0n beside e bicycle sh0p? S0rry, i'm new here...
Old 14-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros out there, I went there last night for a good hair wash + ear digging. Checked with the lady boss since I am a regular, confirmed no more massage except for very regulars due to 'unforseen' reasons. So no point going there anymore for massage +++ unless they know u very well. Girls complaining biz extremely bad these days.....

Sorry no good news to share here....
Hello regular or ex-regular bros of this joint, any latest development or experience ? Sad to see this once happending place died down leh....
Old 14-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hello regular or ex-regular bros of this joint, any latest development or experience ? Sad to see this once happending place died down leh....
INeed, I passed by there a week ago.. very quite place...!
Old 22-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Question Re: Salon 21 Lor 5 TP

Any update of this place??? Thanks!
Old 23-09-2004, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah????
Any update of this place??? Thanks!
As I mentioned in my much earlier thread, this place is now exclusively for very regulars only, by that I mean if they can recongnise u well. I happen to be one of them....Was hoping that other regulars confirmed my findings but to date no one responded. Did u try youself if u r a regular ??
Old 11-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Samster

Went down over the weekend and again today, both times no room available...looks like biz is not too bad still with the support of the regualrs. Any regular bros willing to share your experience ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1