The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Haha, Bro Lukim.

Try Sichuan Mei Mei, NTTL (Nee Tua Tua Liap), a lot. Hit rate is 7/10. Now you know why I am crazy about Sichuan girl.

Regards from Singapore (Just landed)

PTR aka UFO Man
Dear PTR,

Tried-ed already. But i hit the 3/10 chance.

I am back in Singapore also. Maybe can meet up so that I can learn more from you on how to find the 7/10 chance.
Old 17-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

Bro VB & just4fun,

What is the situation in SZ now? Got protest over there? Saw on news got protest in Shanghai leh. Saw many kawaii mm leh. Maybe can head over to shanghai and join in and know some mm ah. Idea anot VB?

How is Op V already? Op cancelled already ah? Any actions lately?
Old 18-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Bro VB & just4fun,

What is the situation in SZ now? Got protest over there? Saw on news got protest in Shanghai leh. Saw many kawaii mm leh. Maybe can head over to shanghai and join in and know some mm ah. Idea anot VB?

haha...i was in shanghai last week for a couple of days...the protest is just behind me and i miss it...wat a kuku...

ops is just postponed...awaiting for activation oni...shld be any time soon...keep your walkie on...dun miss any instructions hor...later kana charged...

Just4fun

Last edited by just4fun; 18-04-2005 at 10:29 AM.
Old 18-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
unclezerofire is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Haha, Bro Lukim.

Try Sichuan Mei Mei, NTTL (Nee Tua Tua Liap), a lot. Hit rate is 7/10. Now you know why I am crazy about Sichuan girl.

Regards from Singapore (Just landed)

PTR aka UFO Man
sure anot!!!!! what is the average size?

i am a big breast lover, not the used saggy type. MUST BE FFFFFIRMMMMM!

last year i when to tong ann, xiamen, in a cheap ktv, tips i remember is 100RBM, room charge only 680RMB can fit in at least 20 persons. so we played a dice game, throw a single dice to determine how many ger we seat.

2 of my friends throw 3 and 4 respectively. i knn throw a red six, but that night is happening. cos we brought a few bottles of vokar.

damn the gers are really good at beers, with my friend's carefully advise we tried the "submarine" Beer + vokar. wooooah the gers are real show off, bottom up everything, hahahaha very soon they see stars...

one of my gers, i suppose she is only 17 yrs. breast so big like C or D cup for a slim small size. touch both and found that it is so soft but firm, the bra is thin i suppose not much support.

almost everyone drunk including 3 sillyporeans (us). ask the gers out for OverNite, woah lau kana regected by 6 of them....

so pai seh, not only me, all of us became "monks" that fateful night. and the following 2 nights also the same. thinking "Bo her, Hey ma ho"( no fish, prawn can do) getting KTV gers at town level so hard....

then the 4th night kept calling the same few gers, i ask one of the ger i suppose she was fancying me if she wants to go back with me. "Ok" came the reply. i was laughting in my heart, hahaha, so i told my friend. he ask me " she said how much?" i replied " she nvr mentioned" he told me again "must ask? what happen u kana conned, i am here to help u. what happens tommorrow tell you 5000RMB? you LPPL have to pay." thinking he is the "Lao Jiao", must respect a bit. so i ask her how much. without any warning she drank the whole bottle of beer and left immediately without any tips. i was TOTALLY shocked . CCB i scold the "LAo Jiao", the 2 sillypore friends laught non stop. another night we are "MONKS"

no choice at last go massage palor. full body massage = PCC for you only. dont want xtra for fuck job.

i give up. go china to get a hand job only.....
Old 18-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclezerofire

i am a big breast lover, not the used saggy type. MUST BE FFFFFIRMMMMM!

Well, it is up to you to believe. Finding out yourself is the best way to confirm or to counter my observation. I collected the statistics based on my humble number of years in China.

Sorry to hear about your adventure in Tong Ann. I still cannot understand the behavour of the girl that you have mentioned. I am not sure in Tong Ann, in Xiamen, a KTV girl, you can get one shot at RMB 800, and at times, RMB 1000 for an overnight. I was lucky, I did not ask in several occasions, and just gave the said amount after the session. They did not complain, so I though it was okay. However, some did ask for RMB 50 to 100 for Taxi fare. As Xiamen is a small place, I usually gave RMB 50 if I was happy with the service, or none for unsatisfactory service.

Regards.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 23-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclezerofire

then the 4th night kept calling the same few gers, i ask one of the ger i suppose she was fancying me if she wants to go back with me. "Ok" came the reply. i was laughting in my heart, hahaha, so i told my friend. he ask me " she said how much?" i replied " she nvr mentioned" he told me again "must ask? what happen u kana conned, i am here to help u. what happens tommorrow tell you 5000RMB? you LPPL have to pay." thinking he is the "Lao Jiao", must respect a bit. so i ask her how much. without any warning she drank the whole bottle of beer and left immediately without any tips. i was TOTALLY shocked . CCB i scold the "LAo Jiao", the 2 sillypore friends laught non stop. another night we are "MONKS"

actually i think she wanted to give u free leh... it does happen to us foreigners in china. i think u missed the boat
Old 23-04-2005, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro VB & just4fun,

I told u b4 that the shanghai mm are prettier and there are more all over the streets!

Ops V maybe wait until u come back lah... postponed only wont be cancelled. So when u coming again?
Old 23-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
I told u b4 that the shanghai mm are prettier and there are more all over the streets!

Ops V maybe wait until u come back lah... postponed only wont be cancelled. So when u coming again?

Hi to everybody, just arrive in suzhou, had been here for 1 week. Me staying in xin to guang chang. Got few shop around the area. Overall, the environment here not bad, weather at the moment better than Singapore
Had only been to Guan Quan street. Alot of shop there, while walking, had been approach the local man introducing massage and wash leg. Cost RMB 100. Duno real or not. Also say can full package, never say how much, never ask also, as with 2 friends, shy to ask
Will be here for 3 months, duno will tahun not to try the services here alot....
Old 23-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear brothers in suzhou,

Got some bad news. My project in suzhou will be grounded for awhile. Maybe heading in lesser for the time being. But don't worry, my heart will be with you for all operations to be carry out. May still be heading over for a short period after the Labour day holiday week. We call you upon arrivial. Meantime, identify more "hot zones" which is good.

Cheers,
Grounded
Old 23-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
actually i think she wanted to give u free leh... it does happen to us foreigners in china. i think u missed the boat
Then how come I never tio before? Must be you too yandao, all never "chap" me.

I think you the best la. Go everywhere also got mm smile at you. I don't have so much luck la.
Old 23-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dear brothers in suzhou,

Got some bad news. My project in suzhou will be grounded for awhile. Maybe heading in lesser for the time being. But don't worry, my heart will be with you for all operations to be carry out. May still be heading over for a short period after the Labour day holiday week. We call you upon arrivial. Meantime, identify more "hot zones" which is good.

Cheers,
Grounded
Aiyo...Like that veri telok leh...

anyway...it has been a while since me and VB go and cheong also....still thinking of waiting for u...but too bad...

see you after Wu Yi....

VB....When u r free???? seems that you are veri busy recently.... do call me when u r more available....

Just4fun
Old 23-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Aiyo...Like that veri telok leh...

anyway...it has been a while since me and VB go and cheong also....still thinking of waiting for u...but too bad...

see you after Wu Yi....

VB....When u r free???? seems that you are veri busy recently.... do call me when u r more available....

Just4fun
Dear Bros of Suzhou,

I may be up to Suzhou from 9-11 May 2005. I will contact you all if time is right for everyone. I need you to lead man.

Regards

UFO

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 23-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bros of Suzhou,

I may be up to Suzhou from 9-11 May 2005. I will contact you all if time is right for everyone. I need you to lead man.

Regards

UFO
Noting it on my PDA...

We fellow suzhou-ean awaits ur arrival....

Just4fun
Old 24-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hi Bro Van Basten, Bro Lukim had wan me to ask u something regarding guan qian jie.....

he ask me either dun try anything outside Guang Qian Jie or dun try anything that those man at Guang Qian Jie when they approach u, to ask u to go to their place to take a look......usually they will ask u go c, 1 guy even gv me his name card last nite........they will say got performance, ktv, massage body n leg, lastly will say if the gal we feel ok, can bring them to hotel....just curious is there any trick or trap??? any Bro around knows?? and if really cannot tahun, bring them to hotel, total damage is how much??

got c some health centre ard Guang Qian Jie also, haven go take a look at them............will have to wait until end of may then maybe go take a look, only then will me be alone all by myself as all my colleague all went back Singapore liao

***any comment on the above thread??**
Old 24-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

Hi, asking all Bro here, any health centre that is not so damaging and got full package? will not like to try ktv as i read frm the thread, all quite exp...... just wan to try the gals here, so not preparing much budget.....abt rmb500......... me here nv bring alot of cash, so hv to save abit la .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1