The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
boss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadever75
Hi

They have any drinks you want. Basically soft drinks also have. I dun drink so I always drink coke when am there. Try not to go alone as all the milf will attack you unless you have someone in mind. If not the damage will be heavier cos everyone will just come and hound you. try and give tips discreetly. if not, you will find all of them standing and posing around you.

CHeers

Happy cheonging.
Try using the golden word....."Cash Bill"......no girl except the hostess whom u ask for when u came into Da Lu will sit with u.....ask her then to recommend some nice girls to u.....& asuure her u are not the "run-tip" type.....(bring a lighter wit u too)

Hope that helps.
Old 30-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
shoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bros. In LSB the word "Cash Bill" is very useful, it save u a lot of unneccessary tips n cost. Good luck all bros!
Old 02-02-2005, 04:30 PM
deepin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cool Re: Da Lu

Interested to give Da Lu a try, any gals to recommend, Bro? what is the best time to go? thanks
Old 02-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ah_da83 is Cool - loads of Potential

how to go to Da lu bar ? where exactly is the place ? ? ?anyone ? thanks
Old 03-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Da Lu

Da Lu bar is at Balestier road. next to Mobil petrol station.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepin
Interested to give Da Lu a try, any gals to recommend, Bro? what is the best time to go? thanks

Let me recommend you: new gal No:18,20,22,,168.
nice gal No:29,808
[ morning shift ]

[ No:6,83,833,28,Night shift]
Try your luck and enjoy yourself.If you find any thing interesting please with us after your visit.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_da83
how to go to Da lu bar ? where exactly is the place ? ? ?anyone ? thanks
Take taxi lar. Tell the uncle you wan to go DA LU along Balestier Rd. They will know wher it is.

Old 03-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

ahchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there yesterday around 4pm and had a girl no.83. Was sitting at the coffeeshop next door and saw this young girl with glasses walk in, so quickly follow her in and ask for her. Says she is the second youngest there as the youngest is 27 and she is 28 yrs old.. Looks nothing to shout about but young lah...everything still smooth and firm. Apparently newcomer to the scene so don't know anything...like chatting and even hj. Had to initiate everything but she willing to let you auto roam.
damage was $14 for coke and towel + $15 tips for hj. She doesn't do bj or fj. A lot of cmi aunties there although did eye some chio anuties too. Next time will find someone else.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahchee
went there yesterday around 4pm and had a girl no.83. Was sitting at the coffeeshop next door and saw this young girl with glasses walk in, so quickly follow her in and ask for her. Says she is the second youngest there as the youngest is 27 and she is 28 yrs old.. Looks nothing to shout about but young lah...everything still smooth and firm. Apparently newcomer to the scene so don't know anything...like chatting and even hj. Had to initiate everything but she willing to let you auto roam.
damage was $14 for coke and towel + $15 tips for hj. She doesn't do bj or fj. A lot of cmi aunties there although did eye some chio anuties too. Next time will find someone else.
Btw, how long did you spent there, 1 hours?
Very 1st time went there turn wrong side head kena knock against the wall, too dark meh. Thereafter seldom go aredi. Is it smoky inside...................
Old 03-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
littleworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobang
Let me recommend you: new gal No:18,20,22,,168.
nice gal No:29,808
[ morning shift ]

[ No:6,83,833,28,Night shift]
Try your luck and enjoy yourself.If you find any thing interesting please with us after your visit.

Wow ... u lao jiao there ... so familiar. I remember there is one lao chio (to me lah) there .... china gal. Can't recall the number ... any1 know?

I only know 2 young gals plus 833 and 6.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleworm
Wow ... u lao jiao there ... so familiar. I remember there is one lao chio (to me lah) there .... china gal. Can't recall the number ... any1 know?

I only know 2 young gals plus 833 and 6.

Hi (to me la) is a malay gal and not a china gal.

Last edited by lobang; 07-02-2005 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

To all the bros who PM me regarding DA LU chiong session....kindly include contact numbers, but I think I can only make it after the CNY If you all are still interested....

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 13-02-2005, 05:30 PM
hapvan53

just go there last week before CNY with my cheong buddy,call No 6 to open table she really firendly chating make u feel comfortable she start stroking my didi then allow me finger her pussy after a while she really wet ask me go toilet with her.i fuck her dog style after a while i cum.
Total Damage: 30 (tip)
Old 17-02-2005, 07:48 PM
steelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapvan53
just go there last week before CNY with my cheong buddy,call No 6 to open table she really firendly chating make u feel comfortable she start stroking my didi then allow me finger her pussy after a while she really wet ask me go toilet with her.i fuck her dog style after a while i cum.
Total Damage: 30 (tip)

Hi Bro, may I know how does No 6 look? How old is she and is she pretty? Also your $30 only for tip (special service) and not include the open table right?

I never tried the night girls, so need your guidance. If happen u go in day time, u can try 808 not bad.
Old 25-02-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
Fit_Guy842 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman
Hi Bro, may I know how does No 6 look? How old is she and is she pretty? Also your $30 only for tip (special service) and not include the open table right?

I never tried the night girls, so need your guidance. If happen u go in day time, u can try 808 not bad.
Hi al bros,
any updates on this place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1