The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: OCT 2013 cat150 new girls commissioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Money no enuff how to PAP sigh
You think Pay and Pay care? Just pay lor. We sinkies don't feel pain one. We complain and then that is all. All hot air one.
Old 31-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You think Pay and Pay care? Just pay lor. We sinkies don't feel pain one. We complain and then that is all. All hot air one.
wait u see I go join WP you vote for me ok?
Old 31-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
wait u see I go join WP you vote for me ok?
Ok. As long as you do not buy chicken rice and give during rally hor and then chase camera man away.
Old 31-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What make u all think WP will not abolish GL ?
Old 01-11-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultentertain View Post
What make u all think WP will not abolish GL ?
roflmao. The rate that we are being asked to pay and pay, there will not be anymore money in the future for GL trips anyway.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question. What would happen if ERP was raised to 50 dollars? The issue is sooner or later, imho , ERP will hit $50. And when ERP hits $50, where would you be honestly?
Old 07-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2569 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Getting quite sad for GL this month, what are new stocks going to IPO? Saw a few debuts here and there but nothing to stir me up to subscribe
Old 07-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Getting quite sad for GL this month, what are new stocks going to IPO? Saw a few debuts here and there but nothing to stir me up to subscribe
Hoping for Shanghai IPO
Old 07-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
LOL - luckily I targeted my fav stock, fast hand, fast leg delisted and take it private
Old 08-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2569 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Hoho, the holy grail of privatisation, all the best bro

Quote:
LOL - luckily I targeted my fav stock, fast hand, fast leg delisted and take it private
Old 08-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outasight View Post
Wtf is with those finance analogy? Want to invest go SGX la.
SGX too small lar need to go CME at least lol
Old 09-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
So which is your CME in geylang? High risk high return le.
I'm sticking to value stock.
As I said I targeted value stock n have it delisted and have it managed as private equity - i.e. No longer publicly traded So can enjoy raw anytime anyday

I appeared as the white knight ma so this company feel so grateful n now totally dedicated to me n owned by me as single investor lor
Old 09-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
So good ah bro? LBO si boh?
Valued company was in some urgent cash flow problem so white knight appeared n do the buyout haha
Old 09-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you inject enough liquidity liao boh?
I wait for the second cash flow problem from investee company then inject new capital to investee company and buy over the company at 0.10 to the dollar, some more no need to pay original investor any money.

Caveat: Investor needs to have liquid cash flow for the next few years. Second investor only needs cash flow to sustain the business. Best option is to exercise warrant when called upon. Don't need to be white knight.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
I wait for the second cash flow problem from investee company then inject new capital to investee company and buy over the company at 0.10 to the dollar, some more no need to pay original investor any money.

Caveat: Investor needs to have liquid cash flow for the next few years. Second investor only needs cash flow to sustain the business. Best option is to exercise warrant when called upon. Don't need to be white knight.
CHIMdelogy....very very chim my friend....I read until confused.....
Old 09-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:

DONT WORRY...yr 69 come out 2nd price today....huat ah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1