The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120459 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Visited Li Xin over the weekend same experience as Rickeric bro. Was informed that no add oil, no GQ. Happy to enjoy the 1 hour of good massage
Is it need to take other package to be more happy?

Last edited by sgpiggybank; Yesterday at 01:46 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Must take the oil massage I guess. Some bros suggested they were able to get GQ at $58. I’m not so “lucky” so will move on
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Not true leh bro. Personally I been to this place few times. I took $58 only. I got extra leh. Maybe see ML ba.
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coolingmama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seconded for May here. She got very good massage skills, I like her stepping back the most as well as the ear digging.

Her attitude is very good, would RTM or go for Joyce or Alice when I visit this MP next time.

PS, to mitigate the trouble, just go for 88 package then will almost certain got the GQ pop up.
Old Today, 12:46 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
MassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

✨Li Xin Beauty Wellness✨

Address: 30 Sago Street, Singapore 059024

Opening Hours: 9am to 10.30pm

Call 62253231 or 91121766 for appointment.

老字号 Shop That Guarantees Good Massage At Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Today, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday tried to book May 9pm through Watsapp and was given the confirmation by the counter (i guess).. went Chinatown n had my dinner while waiting for massage.

May called nearing to 8pm n told me she can't take my appt as she is scheduled for a 2 hrs massage with another bro at 830pm.

Gave up n went hm...

Somehow I just feel this Spa & my 八字 like crush haha (not fated to be)
Old Today, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Putlittlein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
Yesterday tried to book May 9pm through Watsapp and was given the confirmation by the counter (i guess).. went Chinatown n had my dinner while waiting for massage.

May called nearing to 8pm n told me she can't take my appt as she is scheduled for a 2 hrs massage with another bro at 830pm.

Gave up n went hm...

Somehow I just feel this Spa & my 八字 like crush haha (not fated to be)
Ahaha you are not alone…. We all had weird experience with the front desk, anyway, now she had msg you so I suppose you got her direct ctc, it works best to schedule with her directly instead of going through the crazy front desk. Good luck on that, don’t go to the wrong spa, wrong room, we are awaiting for your FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1