The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex maniac
he is a khon thai wannabe poser. dun be taken in by his rubbish.
SM - Knock Knock.. care to ask SM2 back while U go on a holiday?

Thanks
PH
Old 28-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
Fair enough. U started this thread. I will give the respect both u and the thread deserve. No worries. After all, u were one of those who had been fair to me and offereed appropriate advice when I 1st started on my journey. I have never denied that what u posted exist anyway, cos they do. Only wanted to point out there are 2 sides to the coin. But for this thread, we can stick to one side of it. Take care, and thank you again for yr unbiased help in the past.
There ARE two sides of the coin. However, my thread is to give a strong warning to those harbouring thoughts about asking the girl he fucked at Geylang an hour ago to be his girlfriend. Would you consider this: Is it a really good situation if a 17 year old cheongster who just broke up with girlfriend thinking about finding a replacement in Geylang? Should I also mention the strong influence in the several tirak threads? Sounds silly, but it happens.

When you unexpectedly fall in love with a WL, so be it. If you love her, pursue it. I just don't want to see silly kindergarten infatuations turn into a relationship with shitloads of problems.

I have always been fair to you, free. However I have to disagree with you this time.

Always unbiased,
TheUnforgiven
Old 29-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven
I am here in Thailand to work, not to

1.) find a tirak
2.) kio kuay
3.) find a girlfriend
4.) have a good time

As for the reasons why I'm here, I don't think I would like to share them with you. No hard feeling and offend

2 rupiah worth,
TheUnforgiven
It is good to know the threadstarter does not indulge in those
4 points mentioned above. Thai newbie(i'm included) please
heed those advice if one intend to work in thailand.
This will defintely free one from getting all those tirak cow story and shit.

2 peso worth

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 29-05-2005, 05:36 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex maniac
he is a khon thai wannabe poser. dun be taken in by his rubbish.
Ya rubbish is what Free is posting, Ya he is a khon thai wannabe poser. But then I see some poor adolescence who tail him all round and having the same avatar and signature? So that makes him a free wannabe poser, or some lost souls with a bad child hood who finally find his idol and hence like a dog wagging his tail, sticking his tongue waiting to pick up the crumbs he drop?
Old 29-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Ya rubbish is what Free is posting, Ya he is a khon thai wannabe poser. But then I see some poor adolescence who tail him all round and having the same avatar and signature? So that makes him a free wannabe poser, or some lost souls with a bad child hood who finally find his idol and hence like a dog wagging his tail, sticking his tongue waiting to pick up the crumbs he drop?
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 29-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
chanthira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by free
Well, when I meet someone like that, I accept her instead of making a judgement. Looks like you do. For me, no one is guilty until showned to be so.

We can still build a good friendship w/o sex and if she wants to change for the better, I lend a helping hand. If she persists in her "not too nice" waysm then I leave things be and if things ever reach a hopeless stage, I will disassociate myself. But only after I know I have done what I can.

Many seemingly "bad" people only need someone to show them love (as in love for her/him as an individual) and give them a chance. Some of the well-known ppl in SG today were ex-convicts. Who knows? Maybe one day it will be my turn to fall, and those I have helped will the the ones who lift me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia
good..right mindset and attitude by giving every human being
a opportunities to turn over a new leaf.
If your have the kind heart that is the cause of our problem
We want the true fact but we may need to pay a lot of effort to find out

Ruk jin jin
Jai Kwang Kwang
Mai Dtong sai jai
Old 29-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Not really leh... yr friend unforgiven is talking abt a canteen gal..

So wat the issue here?

PH
This thread started out by Unforgiven on the tirak problems that many people facing in this Cat40 Scene. Actually it isn't a big problem as it seems but its actually big problem if you see it in another way.

The canteen gal he was talking about was from his workplace I supposed. Thus he tells a story we listen. Anyone tells stories, I also listen too. kekeke

But I still want to say this, a decent gal is a decent gal. A WL is a WL. They are 2 diff cat. So unless the decent gal starts opening her leg for the sake of money, then I will deem her as WL too.

*PS: So many replies over the past 1 day. Might take me some time to reply, so wait patiently if anyone is waiting for me to reply.........

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 29-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
This thread started out by Unforgiven on the tirak problems that many people facing in this Cat40 Scene. Actually it isn't a big problem as it seems but its actually big problem if you see it in another way.
I still cant understanding the logic why a person wiz a sensible mind would wan to enter into a LOVE relationship wiz a gal who open her legs for money immaterial watever reasons she wish to do so..

Playing mind games relationship to get the best out of it should be the way to cheong though both issues also involve money but why wanna get heartburn when U can get sextisfied.

Maybe wat U guys can do is teach tis guys the tricks & treat of the game which is more challeging

Haiz
PH
Old 29-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

low rep points 29-05-2005 02:46 PM please go get a life and stop the flaming.

To the person who deduct my pts:

For your info, if you do not know the full story, please kindly go and read and see who is the shit stirrer. I know you have good intention of discouraging flame wars but who's the idiot who force me to do it? By imitating others nicks and start flame war + zapping ppl and leaving others nicks? Do you think it's correct morally or do you condone to this kind of shit?

Points I dun care, you can deduct as much as you like...whether I go get my life is not your concern as I'm currently working and enjoying more than you in BANGKOK so please stay away and I appreciate your good intentions for the deduction.............I will stop when it's time.........Cheers
Old 29-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
I still cant understanding the logic why a person wiz a sensible mind would wan to enter into a LOVE relationship wiz a gal who open her legs for money immaterial watever reasons she wish to do so..

Maybe wat U guys can do is teach tis guys the tricks & treat of the game which is more challeging

Haiz
PH
These people were saying to give this gals a chance to change them back. In actual fact, they missed the whole point of it. Its not to give the gals a chance, neither is it to give ownself a chance. One thing I understand here is that Love really makes a person blind. Blinded by all the small nitty gritty things that one does behind another person's back. And these guys can treat it as nothing has happen all because they can find reasons for their girl's actions.

They will say that Love just comes, blah blah all the reasons they can find suddenly becomes so justifiable to them. But what they fail to see is that, there is nothing wrong in falling in love, neither is there any wrong to fall in love with a WL. But its definitely wrong if they knew something is wrong somewhere and yet they choose to find reasons to make themselves feel good. This is definitely wrong.

Last time I always read that people say Sammyboy readers very negative towards this kind of relationship. These people I would say are negative about us. They only want to hear the sweet buttery words which comes out from my mouth. But they forgotten my sweet words only reserved for girls. They cannot handle the truth and always like to think theirs is the odd one out. Cmon, thinking your own tirak is the odd one out is fine. But do not be blinded till the point of time where you think you cannot give up the relationship, just because you have put in a lot of money, time, effort and also to prove us wrong. There ain't anything to prove at all.

From my postings, compared to Free's, we are completely on opposite sides of the fence. Free always love to take out examples from Dancer, Rain, Film, etc and I don't really know who he is with now. But from the past till now, he is the Mr ever-romantic, from the way you see his postings. For me, others will say I start to get negative because i have failed many times in such relationships, etc. People can say what they like about me, but a lot of things I said is the truth, just that some here cannot accept the truth. Those in love will find motivation in Free's postings and know that they will not walk alone. (Sorry to pool's fans for using this phrase) But the truth is this, what happens to Free, doesn't mean will happen to you. Don't blindly plunge in after 3 months or so, because trust don't come so fast, even after 1 year or 2 years. The 1st story which Free written in LDTR, I don't really readin detail, but the start of the story and the ending of the relationship seems to be so different. A girl so good and virtuous suddenly becomes bad when the relationship fails and then become good again after becoming friends. (sorry and I apologize if I am wrong somewhere, but I believe there are readers here who still vaguely remember the story)

The twists and turns of the story can be as dramatic as the CL match between Liverpool Vs AC Milan.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 29-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
BlueFlix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlueFlix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Peace... Fight Elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
low rep points 29-05-2005 02:46 PM please go get a life and stop the flaming.

For your info, if you do not know the full story, please kindly go and read and see who is the shit stirrer. I know you have good intention of discouraging flame wars but who's the idiot who force me to do it?

Points I dun care, you can deduct as much as you like... whether I go get my life is not your concern as I'm currently working and enjoying more than you in BANGKOK so please stay away and I appreciate your good intentions for the deduction... I will stop when it's time...
This thread is about "The Tirak Problem". Not the personal disputes between some samsters. If want to flame, fight it out over PM and not contaminate the reading pleasure of other forumers.

It may be your fight, but SB is not the right battleground - it is the common "home" of all members. How to stay away when the "fire" is spreading to infect others' living space?

Personally, I want to read more tales from the "Dark Side" of tirakland in peace and contemplation here.

Let the Clone Wars rage elsewhere... Sigh...
Old 29-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

SC - I wanna play mind games wiz tis regular gal of mine

Problem is I a real fucker & before I wanna visit her again i get to fuck her other gals & when I wanna visit her i find that my sperm on low level.

So its definately out to visit her cos i notice she like to inspect the condom everytime she put it out..

Wonder Why
PH

Got her nos for a week & yet to contact or SMS her..

Should I & wat should I write[Dun tell me to write mushy mushy things cos that would be the wrong direction]
Old 29-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of
Re: Peace... Fight Elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFlix
This thread is about "The Tirak Problem". Not the personal disputes between some samsters. If want to flame, fight it out over PM and not contaminate the reading pleasure of other forumers.

It may be your fight, but SB is not the right battleground - it is the common "home" of all members. How to stay away when the "fire" is spreading to infect others' living space?

Personally, I want to read more tales from the "Dark Side" of tirakland in peace and contemplation here.

Let the Clone Wars rage elsewhere... Sigh...
hehe...you should relate the message to the SOMEONE who is responsible for all the shit. I did not start the whole shit and don't intend to continue further. You can talk big cos you are not involved. If someone frames you for what you had not done, do you just sit there and let it be?

I shall not continue to contaminate your so called reading space for now.
Old 29-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
SC - I wanna play mind games wiz tis regular gal of mine

Problem is I a real fucker & before I wanna visit her again i get to fuck her other gals & when I wanna visit her i find that my sperm on low level.

So its definately out to visit her cos i notice she like to inspect the condom everytime she put it out..

Wonder Why
PH

Got her nos for a week & yet to contact or SMS her..

Should I & wat should I write[Dun tell me to write mushy mushy things cos that would be the wrong direction]
I think this question better bring over to POST your TIRAKs here, then I help you with this. kekeke
But remember if you want play mind games, then you cannot touch other gals in the same house liao.

By the way, I know you a are a real fucker................As in really going to fuck
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 29-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Not really leh... yr friend unforgiven is talking abt a canteen gal..

So wat the issue here?
PH
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
But I still want to say this, a decent gal is a decent gal. A WL is a WL. They are 2 diff cat. So unless the decent gal starts opening her leg for the sake of money, then I will deem her as WL too.
Poolhot, I think SC here has voiced out my sentiments to your question.

Regards,
TheUnforgiven

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1