The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fuckUknowY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pleasures of life

Very nice update sis, camping here for more!
Old 01-05-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A few weeks after Cny, my uncle called me to visit him at his house to gym. I had complained earlier that I was gaining due to consuming too much goodies during cny. Uncle L lives in a very old condominium along River Valley area. He lived alone and thus had bountiful space in the house for recreation. I knew he had his own gym as he spoke about this before.

M: Uncle L I reach alrdy.

L: okays come up.

He answered the door wearing just a towel around his waist.

M: Uncle L aiyo wear something la!

L: nvm la family can la.

M: I need to change, use your toilet ah.

L: don’t need la, just take off, better to work out without wearing anything dear. Like that the muscles can breathe more and body recovers faster.

M: Huh you siao ah! Where got such thing, where got people work out naked de!

L: me Loh! Listen to Uncle, really is good for your body.

M: okayokay.

Being a good girl and listening to my uncle, I took off my clothes, folded them and put them in a pile. Uncle L turn on the tv in his home gym. There was a lady and guy working out. Echoing my uncle’s words earlier, they were both not wearing anything.

L: see girl, uncle told you Liao.

The girl was doing bench press and the guy was assisting her. His penis was so Long, it touched her face while she was doing the exercises. That Didn seemed to bother her though. She continued doing her sets.

L: Mel, want to do arms exercise?

M: what arms exercise?

L: you hold this weight above your head and keep in that position. I’ll time you.

M: Okays I try.

Lying down on the bench, I took a 2kg dumbbell and held it above my head.

L: Spread your legs, easier to balance like that.

Still holding the dumbbell, I spread my legs. What a position I must have been on the bench to my uncle. Stark naked, arms above my head and legs wide part as if inviting him.

L: I’m gonna rub this oil over you ah, keep the ball above your head.

He squeezed a generous amount of oil on my chest, my armpits, my stomach, my inner thighs, he also paid special attention to my nipples and vagina. Pouring fresh amounts on these 2 places.

L: I’m gonna put these weights on your ankles. Lift your legs up and hold it there, this is exercise for the abs girl.

Strapping 1kg weights for each ankle, he motioned for me to lift them up. He massaged my inner thighs and stomach. I enjoyed the massage but the weights were tiring me out fast.

M: Uncle L how Long do I have to hold this position?

L: rest awhile, then do another set for 5 mins.

After a few minutes

L: okays up again.

Enthusiastically, my arms and legs sprang into position. Uncle L brushed his fingers against my vagina slowly. A tingling sensation ran down my spine, I felt one finger pushing in, it went deeper till it found a knot in me. He poked at that knot, this pleasure was driving me nuts.

M: ahhh uncle L, I can’t hold Long...

L: hold it there girl or you’ll be penalised ah.

Biting my lip and trying to multi task between the pleasure growing down south and the weights. Finally the pleasure grew too much for me and I dropped the position.

L: Bad girl ah? Uncle need to punish you Liao. Say! Are you a bad girl? You disobeyed next.

M: yes uncle L I’m a bad girl. Sorryyy

L: one more time, you’ll have to do whatever I say ah?

M: yes uncle L.

L: okays now, I’m gonna put this device in you. It will measure your heartbeat when you exercise, you have to keep it in you ah! Spread your legs!

He took this black egg looking device which was the size of his toe, pushing it gently into my vagina. He then turn it on and immediately I could feel it vibrating in me. The familiar pleasure started in my vagina.

L: okays 30 seconds of abs exercise. I want you, supporting yourself with your forearms, lower yourself till almost touching the floor and hold it there.

I did just that, however holding it there with a growing pleasure in my sensitive area was no easy task. I was starting to tremble after just 10 seconds.

L: hold it there!!

But I couldn and the floor embraced my glistening naked body.

L: again girl! No choice ah, uncle gotta punish you.

The video on the tv showed the girl taking the guy’s cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down all while staring at him.

L: follow what she’s doing, she’s being punished cause was a bad girl too. Put your lips like you’re sucking a lollipop, no teeth ah!

Kneeling down in front of my naked uncle, I reluctantly took his large penis into my mouth, I could taste his Precum leaking into my tongue. I could barely get it in my mouth though as it was so Long. I managed to get a rhythm going, my mouth covering the mushroom head of his penis up and down. I winced everytime his precum oozed out, it tasted so salty.

L: good girl, uncle feeling good.

After continuing for about 10 mins, my jaw ached and noticing this. My uncle patted me on the head and ask me to stop. He lied down on the bench.

L: come lie on me, your head at my here, pointing at his penis. And your down there at my head.

I got onto him, positioning my vagina at his head and my mouth on his penis.

L: let’s play a game. Remember Chinese New Year where you help uncle release the heat? Actually girls also can release heat, Uncle will use his mouth to lick you down there while you use your mouth to suck uncle lanjiao. See who help who to release heat first? Winner get $10 ah.

M: huh! But that day you release that time that liquid will go into my mouth? It will be yucky what.

L: ya but girls swallow that liquid then will grow up even more chio.

Saying this he started the merciless tongue flicking at my vagina, driving me nuts. I reciprocated by sucking his penis hard, bobbing up and down on his penis, hoping to make him release first.

Tbc
Old 02-05-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PohpiahMaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So fun exercising in the nude!
Old 02-05-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10201 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Support nice story
Old 02-05-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...this is another favourite thread of mine ...Omg !!..dinno notti TS babe went to see her old uncle L again for a 2nd sexy session with him, this time finding herself being punished by him for being a notti girl n having to giv him a bbbj n doing a 69 with him at the end ..hehe..enjoying reading this notti instalment v. much with hardness ...can't wait to read how notti they are to each other in the next sexy instalment ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Shelgen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue sharing
Old 06-05-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

betboho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for very nice story.
Hoping to read more updates.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
L: ya but girls swallow that liquid then will grow up even more chio.

Saying this he started the merciless tongue flicking at my vagina, driving me nuts. I reciprocated by sucking his penis hard, bobbing up and down on his penis, hoping to make him release first.

Tbc
Waiting for this dear babe to continue her sexciting story with her old uncle L on her 2nd visit to his place

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-05-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
enelymgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates, thank you!
Old 09-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 10-05-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

MichaelBusrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share sis, please continue
Old 12-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Qubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more TS.

Please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1