The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
AlexManninger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexManninger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexManninger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A story ten years in the making

Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-08-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
MikePence is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMikePence is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMikePence is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope can continue nice story.
Old 06-08-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
HairyClinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHairyClinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePence View Post
Fully agreed with you on this.
Old 07-08-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Are the above accounts bots?? Similar name structure, generic replies etc...
Old 07-08-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

TheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Eh what happen to the story?
Story will continue soon. Thanks for supporting.
Old 08-08-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Upz u la solid story
Old 08-08-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
copperze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopperze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-08-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 5
agentlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyagentlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 09-08-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
53xyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy53xyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amidst the pleasures
Old Today, 05:09 AM
Samster

Stranger

I was getting frustrated. After hearing from her relatives that my wife came down to Bugis, I rushed down in an attempt to meet up with her. As I searched through the gift and electronic shops, I continued calling her mobile. Or rather, I bombed her mobile, making over 20 calls in about an hour. All my calls went unanswered. Something was off. If not for my early release from work, I wouldn't have experienced this. After an hour and a half walking around Bugis Junction repeatedly, I called it quits, angry and tired. Forget the housewarming, I was going home straight to rest.

My wife knelt before Ivan, her heart pounding with anticipation. She looked up at him, before she slowly lowered her gaze to his erected cock standing proudly in front of her. She took a deep breath, her lips parting slightly as she leaned in, her hands reaching up to gently grasp his shaft.

My wife started by kissing the tip of his cock, her lips soft and warm against his sensitive cock head. She flicked her tongue out, lightly licking the contours of the head, and tasting the salty pre-cum that had gathered there. Ivan let out a low groan, his hands moving to the back of her head to guide her movements. Encouraged by his response, she wrapped her lips around the cock head, sucking gently as she swirled her tongue around it. She did this for a good minute or so, as a prelude, before applying a bit more pressure and taking him deeper into her mouth. Her hand stroked the base of his shaft, with her fingers wrapping firmly around him as she worked her mouth up and down. She used her other hand to gently cup his balls, massaging them lightly as she continued to bob her head. Her mouth created a tight, wet seal around his cock and the sound of her sucking filled the room. Ivan's groans grew louder and his hips started to move in time with her rhythm.

My wife alternated between deep, slow strokes and quick, shallow ones. She hollowed her cheeks, increasing the suction, then relaxed her mouth to allow his cock to slide deeper into her mouth. She also used her tongue to press against the underside of his cock, adding to the pressure and pleasure. She alternated between these motions for a good 10 minutes, all the while getting used to the girth of his cock again. Compared to Gary's cock, Ivan's manhood was thicker and harder to deep throat. Of course, my own cock paled in comparison. The three men watched attentively, seemingly forgetting to breathe, while stroking their own cocks furiously.

My wife could feel Ivan’s cock twitch in her mouth, a sign that he was getting close to cumming. She took him as deep as she could, his cock head now hitting against the back of her throat. She fought the urge to gag, and focused on the pleasure she was giving him instead. Her face soon grew red. She pulled back slightly, her lips dragging along his length, before plunging down the full length of his cock again. She repeated this motion, increasing her speed and her hand stroking in sync with her mouth. Wet, gagging sounds escaped her throat.

Ivan's grip on her head tightened, his hips thrusting forward to meet her movements. My wife moaned around his cock. She could feel him getting closer, his breath coming in short gasps. With one final, deep push into her throat, Ivan came, his warm cum flooding her mouth. It was a huge load and my wife had to tighten her lips around his cock to prevent any cum from oozing out. She continued to suck and her tongue swirled around his cock head, her saliva now mixing with his cum in her mouth. She slowed her movements, milking every last drop from him, before finally pulling back, her lips lingering on the tip. She looked up at Ivan, and playfully stuck out her tongue to show him the cum inside her mouth. With a gulp, she then swallowed the whole load.

My wife knew she had pleased Ivan well, but from past experiences, she knew a blowjob was not enough to satisfy his lust. She was right. Ivan helped her to her feet, his hands steadying her as she rose. Her legs felt weak from the kneeling, but his grip was reassuring. He guided her to the bed, the men in the room watching with rapt attention. Ivan gestured to them, and they moved the couch closer, eager to witness the next scene.

Once at the bed, Ivan laid my wife down gently, her back against the cool sheets. He positioned himself between her legs, his eyes meeting hers as he slowly spread her thighs apart. Her breath quickened in anticipation, her body already responding to what was to come.

Ivan leaned over her, capturing her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. His hands roamed her body again, caressing her breasts, her sides, her hips and thighs. He took his time, savoring the feel of her beneath him, the softness of her skin, the way she trembled with desire. My wife returned his passion by wrapping her arms around his neck and frenching him back lovingly.

In the missionary position, Ivan positioned himself at her entrance, his cock hard and ready. He quickly slipped on a thin condom. He guided his cock into her pussy with a slow, deliberate thrust, filling her completely. Jane moaned, her back arching off the bed as he stretched her, the sensation was overwhelming. Ivan set a steady rhythm, his thrusts deep and slow, his eyes never leaving hers.

He leaned down, his mouth finding her neck, kissing and nibbling at her sensitive skin. His hands gripped her hips, pulling her closer with each thrust. My wife's hands roamed his back, her nails digging into his skin as her hip matched his movements. The men on the couch watched intently, their eyes following every movement, every thrust. My wife could feel their eyes on her, adding to the intensity of the moment. Ivan’s pace quickened, while her moans grew louder, her body trembling with pleasure as he drove his cock into her.

After about 15 minutes or so, Ivan slowed his movements, pulling out of her and guiding her to sit up. He helped her straddle him, positioning her in the cowboy position. My wife's hands rested on his shoulders as she lowered herself onto his cock, taking him in inch by inch. The sensation was intense, as the angle and depth of the penetration were hitting all the right spots.

She began to move, her hips rising and falling in a steady rhythm. Ivan’s hands gripped her waist, guiding her movements, his eyes locked onto hers. My wife threw her head back, her hair cascading over her shoulders as she rode him, her moans filling the room. As my wife's confidence grew, she increased her pace, her movements becoming more fluid. Her hands roamed Ivan’s shoulders, her fingers digging into his muscles as she rode him. She could feel the heat of his body beneath her, the way his cock throbbed inside her with each movement. Ivan’s hands gripped her waist firmly, his fingers pressing into her soft skin. He guided her hips in a circular motion, changing the angle slightly to hit different spots. My wife gasped, the new sensation sending jolts of pleasure through her.

The men on the couch leaned forward, their eyes glued to the sight of my naked wife and her bouncing tits, riding Ivan with such passion and intensity. The attention heightened my wife's arousal, making her movements even more deliberate and sensual.

My wife arched her back, pushing her D-cup breasts forward, presenting them to Ivan. He took the invitation, his hands moving to her chest, his palms brushing over her erect nipples. The sensation was electric, sending shivers through her body. Ivan’s touch was confident, knowing exactly how to drive her wild with desire. He began to fondle her breasts lovingly, kneading them as they bounced onto his hands.

My wife leaned forward, her lips finding Ivan’s in a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined, tasting each other. If I were there to witness my wife kissing another man so lovingly, while willingly using her pussy to pleasure his cock, my heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Ivan’s hands moved back to her hips, his grip tightening as he guided her movements. My wife rode him with abandon, her body moving in perfect harmony with his. Her moans grew louder, her body trembling with pleasure as she approached the peak of her climax. Ivan’s hands moved to her ass, squeezing and guiding her movements with firm, commanding pressure. The sensation was overwhelming.

With a final, powerful thrust, Ivan guided my wife to lean back, shifting into the reverse cowboy position. Her hands rested on his thighs as she adjusted her angle, her movements slow and deliberate at first. She could feel every inch of his cock inside her, still rock hard and the sensation was overwhelming.

She began to move, her hips rolling in slow, deliberate circles. Ivan’s hands gripped her hips, his eyes locked onto the sight of her ass moving in perfect rhythm. Slowly, my wife's movements became more urgent, her body trembling with pleasure as she rode him. Ivan’s hands moved to her back, guiding her movements, his touch firm and steady.

The men on the couch watched, their eyes following every movement. Ivan’s hands wrapped around to fondle her breasts again. He held that position for probably a good 5 minutes, grabbing her breasts from behind and he continued fucking her. My wife could feel the pleasure building, and the intensity growing with every movement. Ivan’s hands gripped her hips next, his thrusts becoming quicker. Jane could feel her orgasm building, as the pleasure was overwhelming.

As Ivan continued his fucking, he slowly began to shift their position. His hands slid around her waist, pulling her back against him as he leaned forward. Jane's hands reached back to brace herself against his thighs, her back arching as she adjusted to the new angle. The feeling was intense, his cock hitting deeper with each thrust.
With each thrust, Ivan guided her movements, his breath hot against her ear as he murmured words to her. My wife's heart raced, the sensation was overwhelming as he kept driving into her. She could feel his strength, his dominance, as he took control, guiding her towards something she hadn’t anticipated.

Ivan's grip on my wife's waist tightened, his thrusts slowing just enough for him to maneuver her off his lap. He stood behind her, his cock still deep inside her, and began to push her forward with deliberate intent. Her breath hitched as she felt herself being moved, her legs shaky but compliant as he guided her towards the edge of the bed, where one of the men sat, watching them with a hunger in his eyes.

As they neared the man, my wife's mind was troubled. She could feel the heat of Ivan's body pressed against her back, his hands firm on her hips as he continued to fuck her from behind. The man in front of her shifted slightly, his cock now standing fully erect, mere inches from her face. The reality of the situation hit her, a mixture of trepidation and undeniable arousal coursing through her.

Ivan's pace slowed, his thrusts becoming more controlled as he pushed her closer to the man. My wife's eyes were fixed on the throbbing cock in front of her, her breath coming in shallow gasps as the distance between her lips and the man's cock diminished. The tip of it was so close that she could feel the heat radiating off of it, her lips parting slightly, almost instinctively. She then shook her head slightly, to the man's dismay.

Ivan continued to move her forward, his thrusts deep and steady, each one driving her closer to the man’s cock. My wife's hands gripped the seat of the couch beneath her, her mind full of conflicting emotions. She was on the edge of something new, something that can push the boundaries of her secret world.

All of a sudden, one of the other men said: I think your phone has been ringing non-stop for the past hour...

My wife: Huh? Arhh... Ahh...

Ivan: Bring here, who is it?

Man: Oh it says "Dear", oh her husband!!

Ivan slowed his pace, and said to my wife: You should call him back and see what is it.

My wife: Ok, don't make any noise ya. I'm worried what he wants.

Me: Hello?

My wife: Dear, what is it?

Me: Where are you? Why never answer my call? The housewarming gifts bought already, what are you doing?!

My wife: I searching ... For more house... Hold things.

She bit her lips as Ivan started fucking her again.

Me: I'm in train already, I'm going home to rest.

My wife: Ok, you go home rest ok?

I hang up, frustrated and tired. At that moment, it didn't occurred to me how sweet and feeble her voice was. Usually she would be angry if I skipped family outings with her relatives. I also did not realise how quiet her surroundings were. It couldn't be if she was at Bugis Junction.

With a hard push from Ivan, my wife cried out, after holding back her moans while talking to me.

Ivan: How does it feel to talk to your husband when you are being fucked by another man?

My wife: ...

Ivan slowed down and stopped: I cannot hear you...

My wife: It... Feels great ...

Ivan: Then what you want now.

My wife mumbled...

Ivan: Cannot hear you leh.

My wife reached behing her to grab one of Ivan's hands, said: I want you to fuck me more...

With that, Ivan pumped his cock into my wife's pussy again, now even harder and quicker than before after that short rest. My wife cried out, her breasts now bouncing directly in front of the man. As Ivan continued pumping her from behind, she found herself only a breath away from the man’s cock, her mouth hovering just above it. Ivan held her steady, his hands never leaving her hips, his cock still buried deep inside her. He whispered something low and commanding, though she couldn’t make out the words over the sound of her own heartbeat pounding in her ears. She shook her head again.

Torn between the thrill of the situation and her lingering hesitation, my wife continued moaning in response to Ivan's hard fucking. The cock in front of her belonged to man she had never seen before. Yet, it looked so juicy and tempting. How would it feel to suck a stranger's cock? How would it feel like to suck a cock while being fucked hard at the same time? The man in front of her shifted again, his cock twitching as if in eager response to the proximity of her lips. The choice was hers to make, the power to decide what came next resting entirely in her hands.

And as she leaned forward, her lips brushing against the man’s cock, my wife felt a surge of excitement. This was her world, her secret space where she could explore every desire without fear or judgment. But this, is something new. How will it end? What would happen? How would his cum taste like? My wife was surprised at her own thoughts, especially at how she wondered how his cum would taste. Holding on to the last strand of her sanity, she resisted the temptation as best as she could.

Ivan drove his cock into her even harder then before, pushing her forward with every thrust. My wife's lips touched the man's cock lightly but remained shut. The man was exhilarated by now, and other men watched on intently. The situation was so intense. Ivan reached around my wife's hips as his fingers found her clit, now soaking wet from her own juice. He began to finger her clit while he continued his pumping, without missing a beat. The sensations were overwhelming and my wife cried out even louder.

My wife: ARGHHH!! ARGHHHHHhhhh .. argffhhh ... Hmmmmmfff... Hmmfffff

Her cries became muffled. The man in front of her threw his head backwards and let out a huge groan.
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like she took the guys’s cock in!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1