The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 11-10-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssspikeee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmendorf View Post
FR for Maki - PlayBoy Bunnies

Spotted Maki for AJ, feedback from an other FR seemed to be ok and OKT confirmed she was experienced.

Reached out and booking got sorted fast no fuss. Got to the location and here's the summary:

THE GOOD
- Impressive BBBJ, one of the best I had this year
- Good massage after the first round
- Location not so convenient for me, nice and easy discreet access

THE BAD
- MILF much older than stated and has a serious beer belly. Had an half empty beer can next to the bed
- AJ rejected due to size (that I can accept) not many girls can manage
- Tipped for SW, first round finished CIM and went of to spit out.

THE UGLY
- Second round, she complained of size and pain for FJ even before starting asked me to go on top. Loads of KY and pussy is not so tight so not much feeling. Asked to go on top and she stopped, started a HJ and then looked at the clock said only 10min left go and shower. By then mood completely off, went to clean-up and dress. Noticed then still had 25min before time up,,, WTF!!!

Seen other bro's FR having a much better experience, for me started ok then went downhill on the second round.

Reached out to the OKT, he apologised and offered small discount on next booking. Did not see this as sufficient to compensate for the bad service and lying on remaining session time.

RTF: Hell No. Bro's who are fan of BJ must try
Thanks for this honest FR
Old 11-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for nora from gx

Okt -10/10
Looks - 7/10 minimum makeup about 10% discount from photos, she has braces do take note
Body - 8/10 slim but tall. 168cm seems to be the right height, slight tummy
Boobs - 7/10 b cup with big nipples and protudes out when excited
Pussy - 8/10 tight and wet. Shaved but starting to grow back
Bbbj - 7/10 not bad
Fj - 8/10 she doesn’t have much stamina so you need to lead
Old 11-10-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Squirrter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried out Krystal from Lust

Looks - 90% resemble to the advertise picture

Boobs - B but natural, very soft

Cathbath - 8/10

BBBJ - 8/10 (didn’t mind getting her saliva all over her face )

FJ - 9/10 (her moans were a turn on for me, they’re soft and gentle)

GFE - 8.5/10 (bubbly character)

Overall it was a great bonk plus price was quite reasonable.

Think about it guys
Old 11-10-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
Tituss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTituss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a fantastic session with Mickey by CF. First time trying this stable, Okt is fast response, quite detailed when doing verification , smooth arrangement once verified

Looks: 7, will grow on u
Boobs: 8, natural so its soft
Bbbj: 8, give some variaties in motion and suction
Fj: 9, so wet for me, can see juices flowing out, she's very accommodating
GFE: 9, offer massage to relieve the tiredness after work

RTF: yeah why not
Old 11-10-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3670 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

RTF session with Miki from FG, Bakness level is probably 2. Service oriented lady from Bangkok. One of her parent is chinese so skin tone easily pass off as local chinese. RTF worthy material
Miki link here - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=957950&highlight=

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post

Miki from FlirtyGirls

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...260&highlight=

Okt: Prompt reply and friendly, recommend me Miki, actually wanted to skip as 50/50 hesitate but lucky I went for it. I had a good sextisfied intense session with Miki.

Looks 9/10 Syt, high school gal look. Can easily pass off as local Chinese.

Body 8/10 Around 1.55 slim body with minimal fats. Natural B boobs. Hold on to my head when i lick and suck with her boobs. Skin is smooth and fair white.

Frenching 9/10 Will initiate and speaks fluently. Soft lips.

Bbbj 9/10 Good suction, able to blow for long. Tongue playing with my mushroom head, not neglecting my balls too.

Cim 8.5/10 Yes, till the last drop of my troupe of armys.

Fj 9/10 Trim and odorless. She welcome painting and very responsive, twisting and arch her bed with those sexy moans. Told me that she cum, when I look at her horny expression, make my water boil!
I'm a hard pounding lover, so request for hard pounding and she told me she loves it..
Pussy is wet after Picasso done his work, so no KY is needed.
Only tried missionary and Doggie.
Her moans is a killer, don't be fool by her cute innocent look.

Miki is service oriented, she know what she is here for as this is not her first time in Sg.
Cheerful and very nice lady, easily break ice, when not in action feel comfortable and not awkward.
Tried her massage in between shots. Good.
English communication is no issue.

Highly recommend to bros this gem.
Please take good care of her
Old 11-10-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
SatuAnam is one of the Best!SatuAnam is one of the Best!SatuAnam is one of the Best!

FR for Sonia from Seduction.

Rating :
Looks : 9/10 ( She look quite pretty and have the Thai Beauty look.)

Body : 8/10 ( Petite and slim but ok for her height. Good for bonking body )

Boobs : 8/10 ( B or B+ cup boob. Still good to grab and suck. She will encourage you to grab it )

GFE : 8.5/10 ( More towards service type the GFE. She provide excellent service )

BBBJ : 9:10

FJ : 8/10 ( Rather tight and her body is good to bonk. My type of bonking body )

RTF : worth to RTF
Old 11-10-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4482 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Tessa fr SR,

Tessa has that young gal vibe, n previous 2 FRs by reputable bros r accurate. So I no need to speak any further...

I just post her pics which they failed to get, to complete the intel that bros here need to confirm target...

Old 11-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
deckershaw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lust’s Ysl

Ysl greet me at the door. When start to chat to her she is actually very chatty. Proceed to bath and Bath was rather SOP. Than later proceed to first session. During the session she is quite hardworking and will always want to make you feel comfortable. You can ask for more BBBJ or etc. After session she will cuddle and hug you.

Ysl is a gem where she may not score PSE level for FJ or BBBJ. But her service level, GFE and attitude is top notch which make up all her shortcoming. She is that type of gem, if you feel tired and needed just a good FJ and Service to relax. I can confirm she is the one.
Old 11-10-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kyparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=gem

My experience with Gem from Lust365

Feeling the itch, so i txted OKT and gave me nice timing. So i quickly grab the opportunity before she gets fully book.

Gem has almost perfect body i want.plus her very seducing body curves is just super turn on. Started with a massage and all the teasing started from there. My brother got hard as she passed her hands on my thighs. Didn’t finished the massage ahaha too horny alr lah. So didn’t wasted time. More more kisses then she sucked me a bit then proceed to the did already. Super accommodating, managed to do couple of positions. Super good pumping grinding skills.

Rtf: yes yes
Old 11-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SussyJesse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: KinkyThai
Lady: Siaya

OKT: Responsive as usual

Looks: 8/10

Body: 10/10 totally my type, nice big juicy ass

BBBJ: Very legit

Painting: Shaved & clean, we had 69

FJ: Just finished a hectic & exhausting weekend, so I wasn't really in my best shape. However, Saiya did her magic and I really enjoyed the chemistry.

Massage: Didn't try because we were so immersed in our conversation and lost track of time.

GFE: Perfect for me. We were cuddling and exchanging experiences after the first deed.

RTF: Definitely
Old 11-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 5
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Miki from FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=957950&highlight=

Okt bro Ben as usual swift response and good intro

Look - like previous bros mention, easily pass off as local Chinese, syt look

Body - minimal fats, fair smooth complexion with some inks on body. Bro xylphz live photo is accurate, thanks for live pic bro

French - tongue war

Bbbj + Cim - requested for a slow bbbj till cim, she gladly obliged. Suction is good without any tooth feeling

Pussy - trim and no foul smell, able to eat all you want.

Massage - quite good. Strength is also surprisingly good despite her petite body

FJ - response with sexy moans and tight. Accomodate to all position and able to take deep hard pounding.

Rtf worth material
Old 11-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!rihnohorn is one of the Best!

Alice from Galaxyxscorts

Looks: milf looking, late twenties. More similar to first pic advertise
Body: Slim got abit tummy but not baby elephant, skin Thai tan, smooth and natural Cups. Acceptable
Bbbj: Good technique. Blows up and down my whole shaft with warm. Suck for long duration at least a good 10minutes with alot tongue action too. Hardworking
Fj: Allow several positions, very accommodating, moans stereo and one thing good is she knows her work well.
Overall: Sextisfied session.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=959791&highlight=
Old 11-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=958413

For Lexus, pink lady
Very hardworking girl, keep checking on me, make sure I'm comfortable when with her. Got talent with her mouth with good suction for cock and frenching you... Tight pussy too great for Fj, can do several positions, best one is doggy. Booked only 1 shot, should've gone with 2 shots. I tipped her at the end, very satisfied lah
Old 11-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
davidchua1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p...1#post22727401

Xianna from Xfactor.

Thanks firstly to bro OKT for arranging this awesome girl.

Looks: 9/10 very pretty lady. Looks like Chinese skin color. Pretty Thai looks and reminds me of a Thai ex gf.

Body: 9/10 slim. Small natural boobs and nice curvy body with minimal fats. She’s quite tall too!

bbbj: 8/10 very gf style.

FJ: 9/10 passionate GF love making. Feels like I met my ex and was banging her for old times sake. Can kiss too but I believe that’s up to her feel with you.

Overall: 9/10

Please be kind to this girl. She’s a very nice friendly jovial girl who deserves only respectful treatment from us. Please be good to her and she will definitely reciprocate.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joy from Flirtygirls
10.30am
140/2/90 ( Discount from OKT)

Looks - she's prettier in person, uni girl vibe. Early 20s

Body - slim and petite, no tattoo

Boobs - natural, letting out soft enjoying moans when i zhut

French - yes, all the way

Bbbj - take her time licking my balls and blowing

Fj - already very wet so no gel needed. Tight and wet and she know how to use her pussy muscle to clamp, low mileage

Rtf - yes
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=959452&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1