The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dammerin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammerin View Post
Hi too all bros,

I have a maid contact which I am willing to share out to bros who are interested.

She is a Filipino lady about 30 yrs of age, slim and petite with a huge appetite for sex. She's gives a fantastic blowjob and will suck you dry if given the chance. She is highly sensitive and is known to be able to cum multiple times in one sex session. Also she also gives a gfe that will want to make you come back for more.

The only downside is that she is in need of money and will need bros to help her out money-wise.

If interested please inbox me here. Ty all.

All bros who have expressed interest. I thank you all for being willing to help her out. However due to the overwhelming interest in her, she has selected a lucky few and will be meeting them up according to her schedule.

Once again, thanks.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mofas1sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi too all bros,

I have a maid contact which I am willing to share out to bros who are interested.

She is a Filipino lady about 30 yrs of age, slim and petite with a huge appetite for sex. She's gives a fantastic blowjob and will suck you dry if given the chance. She is highly sensitive and is known to be able to cum multiple times in one sex session. Also she also gives a gfe that will want to make you come back for more.

The only downside is that she is in need of money and will need bros to help her out money-wise.

If interested please inbox me here. Ty all.
Bro.
Cn pm me her contact? Thnx
Mofas
Old 03-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Don't u guys thinking chatting with maids is a waste of time? Chatted with some maid recently yet to meet any of them but I find they like to act as if they are very innocent and pure really cannot stand this kind of attitude! Sg girls also don't have this kind of attitude! Any Bros here agree with me?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seany View Post
Bro, can share contacts
Chill bro, if the bros here willing to offer, they'll do it. Else, seek yourself la.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 03-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Hi Bros,

Don't u guys thinking chatting with maids is a waste of time? Chatted with some maid recently yet to meet any of them but I find they like to act as if they are very innocent and pure really cannot stand this kind of attitude! Sg girls also don't have this kind of attitude! Any Bros here agree with me?
Sg girls worse, I think u don't have any hit so u said this way, ask bro here, who have score. They will said how wrong you are

Try harder bro, maybe ur approach is wrong
Old 03-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Sg girls worse, I think u don't have any hit so u said this way, ask bro here, who have score. They will said how wrong you are

Try harder bro, maybe ur approach is wrong
Agreed with Bro hayhay1 to some level.

This is a 50-50 hit. One may have a good approach but the M can be coy and shy/one-word-answer/just playing hard to get types. The other side of the coin, you might hit jackpot.

So, you can see from the thread, there had been many hits and many misses. But if you wanna bonk Ms then you must go with the flow.

Safety vest is the best!

Old 03-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Agreed with Bro hayhay1 to some level.

This is a 50-50 hit. One may have a good approach but the M can be coy and shy/one-word-answer/just playing hard to get types. The other side of the coin, you might hit jackpot.

So, you can see from the thread, there had been many hits and many misses. But if you wanna bonk Ms then you must go with the flow.
Not alway hit lah, last three week I have three miss, one last min play me out don answer my call, second go disco nothing happen, third also the same go disco nothing happen, ask her go hotel say don't want. But
Lucky I have my regular maid to bonk.

This week going to meet a new maid on Saturday, the way she talk have chance to bonk her, tell me no need bring condom cause she can't pregnant. And I will be happy but told her I will use condom.

Another plan to meet on next week but can't bonk, she told me she is going for medical checkup and no sex but can bonk her after her check.

So is the way u talk to them that counts and they like it. I'm not here to teach anyone and lazy to write FR, cause my writing not good
Old 04-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Hi Bros,

Bro, put yurself in their shoe. If u know alot of guys is after u and wanna fuck n go, how will u react? Hehe ,maids r human also . U wanna gain then u must put in effort..
Old 04-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
All bros who have expressed interest. I thank you all for being willing to help her out. However due to the overwhelming interest in her, she has selected a lucky few and will be meeting them up according to her schedule.

Once again, thanks.
Bro.. mind sharing her number? Thanks
Old 04-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Holy shit! This thread has hit 700 pages!

cheers to all

Safety vest is the best!

Old 04-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Not alway hit lah, last three week I have three miss, one last min play me out don answer my call, second go disco nothing happen, third also the same go disco nothing happen, ask her go hotel say don't want. But
Lucky I have my regular maid to bonk.

This week going to meet a new maid on Saturday, the way she talk have chance to bonk her, tell me no need bring condom cause she can't pregnant. And I will be happy but told her I will use condom.

Another plan to meet on next week but can't bonk, she told me she is going for medical checkup and no sex but can bonk her after her check.

So is the way u talk to them that counts and they like it. I'm not here to teach anyone and lazy to write FR, cause my writing not good
Pinoy maids always prefer to be fucked bare w/o condom. I figure its due to their religion and of course when raw they will cum faster cos more shiok.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
delight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are pino or Indo maids more horny?
Old 04-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
JamesM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Holy shit! This thread has hit 700 pages!

cheers to all
yup lol
Old 04-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering if there will be maid on Saturday in LP haha

Thinking of hunting and score one
Not from online but face to face type haha

Adventure
Old 04-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by delight View Post
Are pino or Indo maids more horny?
both equally horny.

i done an indonesian who likes to ride on me

and i had one pino who tries to act innocent but once i start rubba rubba, she wants it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1