The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 03-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
damdam is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I tried YSL under Lust and I'm satisfied with her service. Here is my experience with her, she is pretty in person. She very smiley and friendly, able to communicate thats makes the whole session to be less tense.

looks: 8.5/10 (great features. cfm looks.)

Body: 9/10 (well porpotion body )

Attitude: 10/10 (friendly)

Tits: 8/10 (soft well shaped.)

BBBJ: 8.5/10 ( the cfm look on the face and the powerful tongue that she have. its unimaginable the feeling is just too gd. ).

FJ :9/10 ( real wet tight pussy we are talking abt !!!comes with natural soft moanings).

GFE:10/10 (due to her decent command of english communications therefore strengthing the bond between us.)

RTF: Ya. Maybe more than once.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fishytuna is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sonia from Seduction

Looks: 8/10 young syt
Body: 8/10 fair slim body
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10 bald clean pussy with no smell. accommodative to diff positions
GFE: 10/10 chatty and cuddles a lot. Not a time-watcher.

Overall: 9/10. One of my best bonks to date at one of the good and reasonable rates in.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=957306

FR on Miya
Got her for the stable promo $130/2S…mai tu liao, hurry contact!

Stable: RollyPolly
Looks: 9/10 darker in real person
Boobs: 7/10 cup B but nice and soft and perky just not big enough for me
GFE: 10/10 damn good GFE feel, no rushing and teasing, very cute and bubbly once you get her to open up to you especially with jokes.
BBBJ: 10/10 another power suction one, super shiok! She will wet and lick your balls and use hand to pump it when its all wet then the little mouth on top of the head will lick and tickle, super teasing!
CIM: 11/10 Hell Yeah!! One of my favorite feels so good to see your load all shoot and splurge into such a sexy young mouth! And she dun just stops there, she will let you blows off your load and her mouth will stay at the head for sometime until you completely calm down. She really knows how to suck!
Painting: didn’t try
FJ: 10/10 very accommodating, any style also obliged. Moaning and clenching of the pussy very stimulating
Frenching: 8/10
OKT: swee swee booking, fast response and easy direction.
RTF: Definitely!!!

Your loyal customer
Cheers
nongho
Old 03-10-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sg4d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miley-SilkStockings (2/10, 8pm)

Location: Central area but heard she's moving so check with Bro Silk
Model: Miley
GFE: Very Playful and Chatty. First time in Singapore she claims and curious want to go Merlion
BBBJ: Attitude is very good and can BBBJ very well. Able to do long till i ask her stop
FJ: Tight and willing to change positions
Damage: $180/90Mins//2Shots
RTF: Yes

Thanks Bro Silk
Old 03-10-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 3
OCTapas is one of the Best!OCTapas is one of the Best!OCTapas is one of the Best!OCTapas is one of the Best!

Here's another contribution to GB.

FR on Jamie from Silkstockings

Pic Resemblance: 99% pic what you see is what you get
Looks: 9/10 Decent looking no pimples or a very sweet smiling babe
Boobs:9/10 B Boobs Natural nice to fondle
Massage: 20/10 As Per others reviews, if u want a relax time with good massage and sex, try her
Frenching:8/10 Light perks at first till warmed up speaks good french
BBBJ: 10/10 Good Suction and hardworking
FJ: 9/10 Great Bonk! When she cum she will hug and moans very power
GFE: 10/10 Totally non commercial. Feels like bonking with GF seriously
RTF: Love to try different fishes but if i am near her might go back even just massage and 1shot

Jamie is really Service Oriented. She may be the average looks type but given the real pics there's no surprised. Thanks Bro Silkstockings.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Johnnydeepbff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miko Lust

Attitude was very good and she didn't seem tired at all. Another bro's FR on her was accurate.

Hair length below the shoulder at boobs level. Typical Thai tan. Quite accurate to the photos on the site.

She has quite a smoking body with big B, super small pretty nipples. No fat at tummy and nice long legs. Her butt also quite firm. Skin also smooth. Can tell that she's quite young. You know when you run your hands all over the girl, the skin is taut and very 'plastered' kind of to the firmness of her muscles. Slightly older chicks the skin although smooth but not so firm, even if they have little or no fats you can tell. If you know what I mean.

To me if the girl looks good; body solid with nice boobs, the. half the battle already won. Her service though is pretty top notch. No need so much details, her riding is pretty damn good. She kek her muscles then squat pump your dick then after awhile she will relax and lean forward then beckon you to hip thrust, dick slam her while she's in top.

Confirm gonna be hard to book slots with her after a few days. I will rtf just based on her body alone... those perky tits, pretty nipples and firm butts got me in a trance.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tomkola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Brenda from CF yesterday. This girl is ridiculously hot. Face slightly rounder than the pictures but pretty, body is really just made for sex. Massive man made tits but very well done, she’s very proactive in mashing your face in them lol. Meat in all the right places, wouldn’t call her plump at all though, not even thicc, just massive tits and nice round ass. Service wise she’s really hardworking, started BBBJ in the shower after a very thorough cleaning of my dick. She almost came while I was going down on her so she was quite eager to be on top. Fucked the shit out of me in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, and I would have to agree with other reviews that the mirror next to the bed made for a really fucking hot view. Unfortunately I came before she could. I could tell that she really wanted to finish herself off because she kept trying to get me up in anyway possible after my 1st shot. Fucked for a good 10-15 min after I got up a second time but I was too sensitive and couldn’t cum again. 10/10 would recommend.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dongsmasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nicky from Silk Stocking

Location: 9/10 convenient and very discreet, place was clean and cosy
Looks: 9/10 She looks so much better in real life than in the pictures, 100% SYT, only thing is thai tan
Body: 8/10 Skinny body, not really a boobs girl but still decent
BJ/BBBJ: 8.5/10 shes good
FJ: 9/10 She's interested in trying out different positions and she let's you take control of what you want to do
GFE: 10/10 She's pretty cute when she's clinging onto you while lying on bed, occasionally kissing you, perfect GFE.

RTF : Definitely!
Old 03-10-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
davidangck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xinnie from X-Factor

Looks : 7/10 look like one of those Siam diu ladies, pre milf I would say. She got that japanese fang teeth which is kind of cute
Body : 8/10 c cup boobs, seems like natural cause soft , neither fat not skinny, no tummy and Nice butt for doggy as well.
BBBJ : 7/10 can improve more in this department, can do with a little bit more suction and tongue play.
FJ : like many bro say she was quite tight. Able to change many position and can take the pounding. Also like to initiate kisses during missionary.
GFE : nice to talk to her as speak good english and can talk about anything. While cuddling her hand will rubba your balls and shaft..take initiative for the second shot. Does not feel like those typical commercial bonk.
RTF : already did. She Seems to not have many customer , under the radar kind, so will consider supporting her again.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
juicywatermelon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jus tried Zara Seduction

my personal feelings of her is she really does know how to GFE. she is a hard worker... not like those that ride you 2-3 min ask u change position...than just lay down there...she tease a lot in the bathroom when washing, cuddle and kisses. her attitude make up for her english.

Looks: 9/10 looks better than her pic
Body: 9/10 fair skin
Boobs: 9/10 Rounded natural boobs
Frenching: 8/10 very willing to french no rejection
GFE: 9/10. Her english is so so but it dosent matter.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Xinnie from X factor

Look: 8/10. Pretty. Head-turner.
Body: 8/10. model body with decent height
Bbbj: 9/10 sensual type. Long duration. Bought me to the edge and kept me there to test my control
Painting : no smell. Sensitive.
Fj: very good. Her moan and body movements are so seductive. Craving for more.
Gfe: great. Like gf/mistress feel.

Rtf material: definitely a yes!

Thanks Okt for the arrangement. Thanks fellow bros for reading. Appreciate your points.
Old 03-10-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Serene from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=958690&highlight=

Location: Central, estimate 8-10 minute walk from nearest MRT, convenient for foot soldiers and open parking beside.

OKT: Friendly and responsive. Also patient with my inquiries.

Looks: Photo is definitely her video provided by OKT. No bait and switch. Young sweet looking

Body: Sexy figure and nice perky ass, she smells nice, natural boobs, allows me to suck and finger her pussy ( roleplay with her and it's really enjoyable)

Bbbj: Good suction with deep and wet! Damn shiok! Lick my rod and balls. Able to suck me for long with no teeth feel.

Fj: Pussy is wet no KY needed, tight and she is able to take long and deep pumps, accommodate with multiple positions and her moan genuine. Good attitude

RTF! Definitely Yes!
Old 03-10-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1627 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future

Back and this time try a new stable - nana paradise and a new girl - achi

Location is as what other said - sooner or later it will the next Y hotel. But easy to get to so that's a plus.

Okt was responsive and prompt. As always I enjoy a bit of chit chat to better communicate my requirments which I felt this okt met. So kudos to that.

So the girl does look like the video and surprisingly much slimmer than how the video portray so that's a plus point to me in terms of looks. Speak simple English.

So usual come In, shower together with some teasing here and there. Then came the foreplay which involve light pecks and aggressive nipple attack. Quite a good turn on. Bj was relatively short as she was anxious to start fj which kind of annoyed me but I understood why shortly.

Once cap on, it was missionary, cowgirl, doggy - rinse repeat for I can't remember how many times until we both shag out. Very accomadative with soft moans (if that's what u looking for).

All in all a pretty good bonk for the 1 shot price. Have fun bonking.
Old 03-10-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Booked a session with Sugar from SS yesterday.

Looks cute with slim body and fair soft tender skin.
No doubts about her services thou.

Reach place, and Sugar lead me into shower. She kinda shy shy type thou, but after shower after some ice breaking and warming up, she started to speak French with me and things are getting more intense as the clock ticks by. Catbath was slow and sensual and wet with soft tongue touch.

Bbbj was good, wet and Slow licking and sucking which feels very high + balls licking. POWERFUL COMBINATION.

Fingering while she Bbbj me and changed to 69 position and she is Damn wet all I can say and no smell. Pussy got no smell and sensitive clit when I paint. She got a great Ass BTW.

Action on bed started off on missionary while Frenching and after a good 5mins of pumping, changed onto doggy and there comes the great view of her meaty Ass. She is natural wet and there is no KY required for action. Changed another few position and back to doggy and settled on doggy. Her after service was great and GFE was good.

RTF: For sure as Sugar is a nice girl and there were no hiccups during booking or rushing for earlier session end. Everything was in place and OKT is fast and patient during booking process.
Old 03-10-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
twiitwoo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jennifer from Lust365

Just ended a session with Jennifer. SYT with high GFE. Her chatty nature makes it easy to break the ice before shower together.

After shower she proceeded with her cat bath and BBBJ follows. BBBJ is intensive and very sensual. Cap on and ride me for the first shot.

Rested for a while chit chatting before she starts BBBJ again. Took me a while to get hard but she was hardworking and never stop blowing. This time tried missionary, doggy and finish in prone doggy (supposedly her fav position).

Left a happy man.

Overall a 9/10 for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1