The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2011, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
waaaa ... many exciting discussions ... wondering which part of the discussions I can chip in ... hmmmmmm
bro just chip in wherever you can. u r one of the king here...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 14-08-2011, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
bro just chip in wherever you can. u r one of the king here...
Har Mai Hai Wa Leh

No No No ... I only a Contributor k .....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-08-2011, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
if i adopt yr business model, i think sell coffee by roadside can earn more than me. you better stay singapore
In sgp where got agency get commission from the employees? U get from us and then from the company, it is double liao. Still no good?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i believe her story of not enough money to pay her landlord. i just dun believe the part she say her customer dun wan to pay her which i think it's nonsense. in fact my blood boiled! it was friday night. dun tell me she got only one tai. she's not ugly. in fact shes quite pretty and know how to sing "on the floor" by jennifer lopez and her figure is good. maybe they just think the more exaggerated their story is we will believe. maybe its their culture... everything blow it big, owe $100 say owe $500, pay $1000 say pay $5000 but good thing they can help to blow your small head big. haha...

a viet friend of mine in HCM told me " vnmese gals can be sweet but they can rip you off real hard" and "don't love them so fast, let them love you". now i get to understand his statements more... thank god i found this forum and get in touch with my that viet friend.
I think we got to make a differentiation between the rich / educated vietnamese and the poor vietnamese. The educated vietnamese, like us, know that they need to work in order to survive. Even the rich knows that they need to work hard in order to stay rich or become richer. But the sad thing is that most bros here only get to meet the poor/uneducated vietnamese gals here. Its a well known fact that most bros get to know Viet gals from Joo Chiat or other nightspots. These gals belongs to the lower section of the society that are often bagged down by debts, lazy parents and siblings. I have educated vietnamese friends that behave very differently from the uneducated and hold very different thinking. That's why there's a saying that `unless the poor change their thinking and lifestyle, or they will forever remain in the vicious cycle of poverty.'
Old 14-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, fyi, i told her already, i fake tell her i'm broke now, can't even go out to play. I got tell her if i got money i will buy her house, she say "u got money first then say, now u no money u dun say!"

Luckily she still entertain me after that. I thought she would ignore me when i say i lost a lot of money in stock market. recently i sms her "anh buon qua!" and say i got into quarrel with my boss and i want to change job. she still call me and ask me not to buon and ask me about my job hunting process. maybe thats the way how VB is but at least she still entertain me somehow.

hopefully i dun kana chai tou...
Yoz bro, you committed a house to her and that may lead to 2 outcomes.

a) she believe you, and will expect you to get her anything up to the value of a house. Imagine she like a gold chain and ask you for it, you declince and she will be thinking wtf ?!? say want to buy house, in the end a chain also kbkb, will think dua kang leh.. can we blame her for thinking that way? That goes the same for anything below the value of a house.

b) she dun believe you. think you are a braggart.
Old 14-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I think we got to make a differentiation between the rich / educated vietnamese and the poor vietnamese. The educated vietnamese, like us, know that they need to work in order to survive. Even the rich knows that they need to work hard in order to stay rich or become richer. But the sad thing is that most bros here only get to meet the poor/uneducated vietnamese gals here. Its a well known fact that most bros get to know Viet gals from Joo Chiat or other nightspots. These gals belongs to the lower section of the society that are often bagged down by debts, lazy parents and siblings. I have educated vietnamese friends that behave very differently from the uneducated and hold very different thinking. That's why there's a saying that `unless the poor change their thinking and lifestyle, or they will forever remain in the vicious cycle of poverty.'
I met a ger who is not a looker on a flight home recently...she spoke flawless english similar to us sinkies...i couldn't hear her difference in terms of accents...she was a graduate from local univ and now working in sinkie company...she just went for a holiday with her family @ phu quoc...these viets are wifey material and her family are well to do with biz all over Wetnam...so bros just need to travel frequently and open your eyes...

On another trip 2 years ago...also met a Doc from Thu Ray hospital...this ger has a certain class in her...she was already attached and getting hitched soon...another example that such gers are available...dun go looking at entertainment spots for wifey materials...you will get only WL...who always XNN...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post

a) she believe you, and will expect you to get her anything up to the value of a house. Imagine she like a gold chain and ask you for it, you declince and she will be thinking wtf ?!? say want to buy house, in the end a chain also kbkb, will think dua kang leh.. can we blame her for thinking that way? That goes the same for anything below the value of a house.

in my humble opinion...she will sell the house for cold cash and ditch him...hahaha...kekeke...sorry to be so pessimistic...

Old 14-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
many vb will let ppl bonk w/o condom.
bonk w/o condom shiok right? now is confirm small bring control big brain
anyway...this young bro is beyond redemption...he needs to suffer the reality of truth to learn the Vn culture...obviously his small head does the thinking nowadays...he truly believes he was the only one who screw her RAW...

RAW = WAR

my famous quote...."If you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees...

Old 14-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yeah bonk w/o condom shiok... but regrets come thereafter... i dun think will get disease but i scared get baby!
Thats very naive thinking. U think Vietnam gals got no STDs or HIV? Whatsmore, thats a WL, Juz coz u got an "innocent" one, u think its safe? I not scared got baby, I scared ganna some big STD or HIV man. Your life ruined juz coz u think with your dick.....
Old 14-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post

bro GLHUnter, i actually really think she think that i'm broke at the moment and can't afford to buy her house. In fact, her reply to me is like she want stop me from bragging when i say want to buy her house if i'm rich.

the point of sharing this here to tell the bros here, even she is made known that i'm broke at the moment but she still got entertain me. i don't know why everyone go focuz on the house buying part...

Old 14-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
anyway...this young bro is beyond redemption...he needs to suffer the reality of truth to learn the Vn culture...obviously his small head does the thinking nowadays...he truly believes he was the only one who screw her RAW...

RAW = WAR

my famous quote...."If you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees...
erm bro, she's here for a few days only and she dun even know how the know-how to go out with customers. she has to call her fren who speak chinese to liaise with me. From all these, i am quite confident that i'm the first customer who go out and bonk her for the first time here. Of course, if she got bf back in viet and bonk raw or whatever, there's no way to confirm this.

Actually i know all the bros here want to help me and wake me up apparently. I really appreciate all your effort *kowtow x 100 time*

I want to tell all the bros here:
1) i repent on the RAW bonk part. I swear no such thing is going to happen anymore. i need to go pray.
2) yea i dun believe in any WL anymore. I tattoo-ed your "If you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees" on my heart liao. that is why i'm on alert mode during my encounter with the second WL and try not to believe everything she say
3) for the first WL i met, i just want to go over wetnam have holiday with a friend, go her house if its safe and bring her here IF THERE IS NO LIABILITY/CONSEQUENCES, I swear im not going to do all the KC thing with her, got bonk then bonk with condom, if she want money or what then FUCK OFF!!!

I hope i have make my stand here clear to all the bros. and thank you for advising me. thank you thank you very very much!

Old 14-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
Thats very naive thinking. U think Vietnam gals got no STDs or HIV? Whatsmore, thats a WL, Juz coz u got an "innocent" one, u think its safe? I not scared got baby, I scared ganna some big STD or HIV man. Your life ruined juz coz u think with your dick.....
bro Cutebuns, thanks for scolding me. but please do not curse me. i particularly do not feel good about what had happen and worse now...

Old 14-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the point of sharing this here to tell the bros here, even she is made known that i'm broke at the moment but she still got entertain me....
Entertain is 1 thing... if u go vn to look for her, u think she will let u "do what you want" ???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Entertain is 1 thing... if u go vn to look for her, u think she will let u "do what you want" ???
What do u mean by she will me do what I want? If I go and can do whatever I want and/or bringing her in with the condition of me not being liable/implicated for anything will give me chance to kc her, then I think it's a punt worth taking. If I gain nothing, at least I lose nothing.

To reiterate, the top most important issue is the liability/implication part. The purpose of going vn is not just go to look for her. In fact, after my first visit to hcm, I love the place very much and long for goin there again. Not simply because of her. If you read my thread sometime ago, something bad actually happen betwn us in hcm. And this time a fren decides to go for holiday and i recmnd him hcm an he agree.and he also agree to accompany me to my gal house. Besides touring arnd hcm, I wd want to catch up w an old viet fren of mine.

I don't know what ppl think about my proposal but it seems that the main points I try to deliver is being focused.

Old 14-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
I not scared got baby, I scared ganna some big STD or HIV man. Your life ruined juz coz u think with your dick.....
Finally CAN chip in something ....

Bro ... I FULLY AGREED what you said ...

Got Baby Not to BaD But Got Other things it could be much MORE worse ...

I don't want to Regret what is Install for me in the Future ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1