The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 27-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
It's true that these so call local domme only can lick the feet, cannot touch and see anywhere of their body,
Verbal humiliation also no standard and cost $300 dollars an hour. Prefer to go for the PRC domme instead. Double domme only cost $300 and shiok until up to the sky. Eg like full time domme 雪儿 and 美琪 recently from chengdu
I tend to agree. If Mistress Xue-Er comes back soon again, please keep me updated. My session with them back then was compacted to only 45 min due to them stacking numerous appts. But it was nevertheless, value for money.
Old 27-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlet2013 View Post
Which Mistress are u referring to
Hmm... I dont know if I should be too blunt on her name. She's Filipino.
Old 28-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forzaroma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...ad-now/7768677

Anyone have any info on these two new dommes(age 21 and 25). Reminds me of Mistresss Eden and Chelsea, another pair of dommes in early twenties who post on backpage.

By the looks of it and the way they write, they are party sluts who want to be dommes as a way to make good money without actually doing sex work like the girls in FL Dome L. What would a 21 year old girl know about being a dominant anyway?

Can't stand girls like that, who think writing on a guy with a marker and then letting him lick your feet makes you a dominatrix.

but they do offer scat
Old 28-09-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forzaroma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros.. spare some time and take a look at this ad

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_16713...alay-Lady.html

any feedbacK? what do u guys think ?
Old 28-09-2017, 03:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
ASWERllrERT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGnick View Post
Hi All,

Can consider me a sleeper - reading without posting. Anyway I just wanted to share and contribute now. After sessions with Eden and Mistress Su.

Both can be found on http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/?layout=gallery

IMHO - Eden is young and pretty and like what most of you already suspect and know, licking her feet, kicking me, verbally and physically humiliating me. I did had some fun - made me fuck her heels lick it clean after that.

Today i had a session with Mistress Su - Costing a bit more but worth it (she is a SM queen from China) real humiliation, and with a suitcase full of equipment. I am those that likes to suffer to please the Queen, and i can really see that she is truely enjoying dishing out sensual pain - can see her smiles and laughs are real and not Fake. Had session of being tied up, worshipping, and i wanted to try sounding but unfortuantely too spent - ended up being trampled by her in her heels and saw the smile she had when she digged her heels into me.

So please support her and share if you enjoyed it as much as i did.
what is the ad link for mistress su?!
Old 28-09-2017, 03:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 0
poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Yes bro now almost all PRC do sm lol in the past only aner and snow. The price also cheap like 150 not like 500. 500 can already get an ang moh
For the benefit of local sm-lovers consumers, should encourage more PRCs female from those existing PRCs FLs to do SM becos in terms of looks, the PRCs are better looking than the locals and PRCs's prices are also so much cheaper than the locals' prices too.

Last edited by poesl; 28-09-2017 at 04:24 AM.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Tried contacting mistress su on wechat but no reply. Read that she's in sg till today only?
Old 28-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Tried emailing mistress eden but got a bounced message :
The email account that you tried to reach is disabled.

wonder what happened
Old 28-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
It's true that these so call local domme only can lick the feet, cannot touch and see anywhere of their body,
Verbal humiliation also no standard and cost $300 dollars an hour. Prefer to go for the PRC domme instead. Double domme only cost $300 and shiok until up to the sky. Eg like full time domme 雪儿 and 美琪 recently from chengdu
Local new comers also 250 ~ 300 , did not manage to get session with 雪儿 and 美琪, hope they come back ..
Old 28-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Local new comers also 250 ~ 300 , did not manage to get session with 雪儿 and 美琪, hope they come back ..
2 domme for 300 (PRC)
1 domme for 300 (Local)
Which is worthy?
Old 28-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SGnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWERllrERT View Post
http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...%8E%B0/7411973
Old 28-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SGnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWERllrERT View Post
http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...%8E%B0/7411973
Old 29-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Yes bro now almost all PRC do sm lol in the past only aner and snow. The price also cheap like 150 not like 500. 500 can already get an ang moh
Why do you say almost all PRCs do sm now??!

Because from among the estimated 100plus PRCs FLs advertising in local ads, can see is only very few PRCs, only about 5 to 7 PRCs FLs wrote they also do sm in their ads!

And if one try calling up to ask those remaining 100plus PRCs FLs that do not write they do sm in their ads on whether can they also do sm or not, they will reply they don't do sm!

Last edited by poesl; 29-09-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poesl View Post
For the benefit of local sm-lovers consumers, should encourage more PRCs female from those existing PRCs FLs to do SM becos in terms of looks, the PRCs are better looking than the locals and PRCs's prices are also so much cheaper than the locals' prices too.
Hence my this earlier above post.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
at least they're working for their money.

there's a supposed local domme here who wants money and give bth back in return. no session. no foot licking. nothing.

so called findomme
Yeah. Absolute nonsense. These are usually just girls with princess mentality, not dommes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1