The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-02-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone kena kan by ML for visiting their roommate before? Today happily went out, then while having fun, received a barrage of messages, kbkb me for visiting the roommate. Spoil mood sia.. Don't know whether she faking it or not also..
Old 12-02-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
After I left ..... she wechat me later and apologize for not giving me better service.
She say next time she will remember me and give me special service if I rtm her again.

Not sure true or not...... but I will find out as I arrange appointment again for next week.
Thanks for the info, upped you.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
qwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Anna seems to be quite expensive now. So entrance is 90 bucks for spa, and full service for her is 180? Total: 270 just to chiong...wow inflation after RV palace days huh?
I thought entrance is $60 for 1 hour? She’s giving full service again? Last time I went she only allow HJ as she said she’s new to the place.
Old 13-02-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Re: My reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxzee View Post
I went based on recommendation below.. It was not bad, location was convenient.. massage was ok for me, sensual is only average and whole session was maybe 40 mins, but man those headlights was nice! very much my type short and stacked!.. will probably rtm for those jugs!

Thanks for the share bro..

might try https://sglonelyguy-9.com/jessica-massage/ next..
Happy to help!
Jessica is more plump (recently gained) and smaller breasts than Lisa, I'd highly recommend her for a good massage but not sure about sensual as I'm a regular so probably a different experience.
Old 13-02-2022, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Anyone kena kan by ML for visiting their roommate before? Today happily went out, then while having fun, received a barrage of messages, kbkb me for visiting the roommate. Spoil mood sia.. Don't know whether she faking it or not also..
Bro, you visit her frequently or once in a while?

Maybe today her business very bad so when she saw her regular “you” visit her housemate then …
Old 13-02-2022, 06:18 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42484 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/zhouzhou-massage/

Wow, finally I found my match. She can tahan my painting for 15 minutes, but when I add on power for another 5 minute, she finally cum - whole body shivering, press hard on my head and beg me to stop - then lie on the bed like a dead fish.

Suppose to be 1 hour of massage, but after she press me for about 10 minutes, I pinned her down on the bed, stripped her naked and start kissing her on the whole body - dry kiss, wet kiss, french kiss, zhut zhut her C Cup neh neh, all done in one go. Then I slowly kisses down and started to paint her little pussy (great, not smelly at all, which means she did her area cleaning very well) and finally brought her to cloud nine. (Of course must sweet talk a lot with her lah, or else no ML will let you do that).

I strongly recommend this gal to all painters cos she love to be painted. She is not fat, not thin, medium size with tanned body - wow, very healthy look, like a sport woman.

How she looks like? Hmm, can refer to the photo below, but smaller in built.

Want to watch the above movie? Can go to my "Shiok Shiok Video" thread (Page 65).

Once again, I remind you guys - SHE LOVE TO BE PAINTED.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-02-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my regular’s timing cant make it, so tried reaching out to a couple of girls on slg, none reply except kaylee. was around the area, so took her.

looks: 6/10 some resemblance but nah…
body: 6/10 she is chubby.
location: the room itself is fine, the shower is in the room itself, aircon is just nice, bed is also quite sizable, but the location is really… right smack in front of main road, with constant stream of people walking around in the day. not discreet at all, if you are looking for discreetness, i felt quite uncomfortable to be honest
bj/bbbj: literally none
french: literally none
fj: hammered her in 2 position then i release, havent been doing it in a while.
gfe: 5/10 apart from our session, she is on the phone at all times, she is polite and offer a half a minute massage after i finish washing up and all. her gfe is just the bare minimum
rtm: lel no, not at all.

all in all, don’t understand the rave reviews about her, the entire set up is basically a fuck shop. I was in and out within half an hour. dont even think ymmv unless you are a super regular with her or the girl in this fuck shop, when i was in, i basically see bros coming in and out of the rooms and main doorway, its like a clinic or something. reminds me of the pimp owned brothels in hongkong.
Old 13-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
my regular’s timing cant make it, so tried reaching out to a couple of girls on slg, none reply except kaylee. was around the area, so took her.

looks: 6/10 some resemblance but nah…
body: 6/10 she is chubby.
location: the room itself is fine, the shower is in the room itself, aircon is just nice, bed is also quite sizable, but the location is really… right smack in front of main road, with constant stream of people walking around in the day. not discreet at all, if you are looking for discreetness, i felt quite uncomfortable to be honest
bj/bbbj: literally none
french: literally none
fj: hammered her in 2 position then i release, havent been doing it in a while.
gfe: 5/10 apart from our session, she is on the phone at all times, she is polite and offer a half a minute massage after i finish washing up and all. her gfe is just the bare minimum
rtm: lel no, not at all.

all in all, don’t understand the rave reviews about her, the entire set up is basically a fuck shop. I was in and out within half an hour. dont even think ymmv unless you are a super regular with her or the girl in this fuck shop, when i was in, i basically see bros coming in and out of the rooms and main doorway, its like a clinic or something. reminds me of the pimp owned brothels in hongkong.
at Balestier? thanks for the info and saving me $
Old 13-02-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Anna seems to be quite expensive now. So entrance is 90 bucks for spa, and full service for her is 180? Total: 270 just to chiong...wow inflation after RV palace days huh?
It's only expensive when you go patronise

Remember, getting chopped, or not...that choice is entirely yours to make.
Old 13-02-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was in and out within half an hour. dont even think ymmv unless you are a super regular with her or the girl in this fuck shop, when i was in, i basically see bros coming in and out of the rooms and main doorway, its like a clinic or something. reminds me of the pimp owned brothels in hongkong.

Erm.... why so triggered? Except for her phone use, what you described above is normal what. It's exactly what you would expect in a MP/spa around those areas. 30 mins pump and dump and FO. It's SOP. Nothing new. All thoroughly discussed in the other threads already what - and the punters there all seem very satisfied with this SOP.

However, if you're like me who do not like 30 mins pump and dump and FO, then avoid these places. Simple.

Anyway, this is massage thread, not fj thread, shouldn't continue discussing this here.
Old 13-02-2022, 09:28 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Quoted: 4404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42484 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Should not be the case mah. I visited 1 ML n saw her room mate n I claimed she is chio. Then the ML said "She is free now, you want?". I replied "Why not?". So I took both of them for a tarmah.

This is a very common practice.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-02-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Erm.... why so triggered? Except for her phone use, what you described above is normal what. It's exactly what you would expect in a MP/spa around those areas. 30 mins pump and dump and FO. It's SOP. Nothing new. All thoroughly discussed in the other threads already what - and the punters there all seem very satisfied with this SOP.

However, if you're like me who do not like 30 mins pump and dump and FO, then avoid these places. Simple.

Anyway, this is massage thread, not fj thread, shouldn't continue discussing this here.
haha, sorry if i sound triggered. i’m not actually. i guess i’ll avoid shops from now on unless its the 4 girls from HC (ykik) not used to such quick pump and dump concept.

ah yes, she advertised as a ML tho…
Old 13-02-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha, sorry if i sound triggered. i’m not actually. i guess i’ll avoid shops from now on unless its the 4 girls from HC (ykik) not used to such quick pump and dump concept.

ah yes, she advertised as a ML tho…
Lol. I learnt not step into these shops the hard way too...hahaha. But having said that, I make exceptions for the bbbj princesses. This set up I likey very muchie
Old 13-02-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Should not be the case mah. I visited 1 ML n saw her room mate n I claimed she is chio. Then the ML said "She is free now, you want?". I replied "Why not?". So I took both of them for a tarmah.

This is a very common practice.
Yes, I agree too..my only issue is I don't have enough cash for a tarma even if there's a roommate
Old 13-02-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol. I learnt not step into these shops the hard way too...hahaha. But having said that, I make exceptions for the bbbj princesses. This set up I likey very muchie
Bro, could you share us who the princesses you mentioned?
It will be very thankful!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1