The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
no more farm liao??? tot go hi class farm 6000baht till 12000baht one? super model look one?? not farm meh?? me confuse le....
gd morning prince holy. Y haven slp? 2moro no need to go jogging meh?
Old 24-09-2008, 02:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
no more farm liao??? tot go hi class farm 6000baht till 12000baht one? super model look one?? not farm meh?? me confuse le....
Where got high class farm....high class model got lah....! No worries I will explain...no no...let you experience it yourself...when you are there to feel the kick! hahhahaha sui boh!
Old 24-09-2008, 02:34 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Where got high class farm....high class model got lah....! No worries I will explain...no no...let you experience it yourself...when you are there to feel the kick! hahhahaha sui boh!
Hi sifu Playman, so late haven slp arh?
Old 24-09-2008, 02:40 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Hi sifu Playman, so late haven slp arh?
Just woke up no feeling well so take medicine and sleep early....actually fall asleep in the sofa...while watching TV.....wake up all dark already...TV off already...hahhahahah!

Start to pack my thing for Thursday.....diving trip....!

By the way...Good morning...thought that nowadays you sleep early also...! Saw you log off already!
Old 24-09-2008, 02:42 AM
SamSter

[QUOTE=NobleEagle;3088756]jus happens to come across tis today in other thread...is tis the helicopter stunt ur refering to? hahaha like quite chuan man

Bro...I think this is from China lah....BKK got meh? Let me know where so I can let Prince Holy take me there....hahahhaahh!
Old 24-09-2008, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just woke up no feeling well so take medicine and sleep early....actually fall asleep in the sofa...while watching TV.....wake up all dark already...TV off already...hahhahahah!

Start to pack my thing for Thursday.....diving trip....!

By the way...Good morning...thought that nowadays you sleep early also...! Saw you log off already!
normally if got football match i will stay up late. i just now 11pm wake up. just finished my lunch+dinner+supper. heeheeheehee. Take care don't think of ur puying too much if not kana kong tao deep deep very hard to cure like Prince Holy, now he headache liao
Old 24-09-2008, 02:59 AM
SamSter

Quote:
normally if got football match i will stay up late. i just now 11pm wake up. just finished my lunch+dinner+supper. heeheeheehee. Take care don't think of ur puying too much if not kana kong tao deep deep very hard to cure like Prince Holy, now he headache liao
Taiko...first of all.....I am going for a real diving trip...in the sea at Tioman Island.....secondly....I kena kong tao so many times until I have even forgotten my own name...I thought that I am King Chulalongkorn......hahhahahahaha eventually I got over it and immune from it forever......hahahahahah

prince Holy is different....he love to drink kong tao potion....now drink too much got headache.....what to do? hahhahahah!
Old 24-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Taiko...first of all.....I am going for a real diving trip...in the sea at Tioman Island.....secondly....I kena kong tao so many times until I have even forgotten my own name...I thought that I am King Chulalongkorn......hahhahahahaha eventually I got over it and immune from it forever......hahahahahah

prince Holy is different....he love to drink kong tao potion....now drink too much got headache.....what to do? hahhahahah!
I think u should try to safe him.
Old 24-09-2008, 03:36 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I think u should try to safe him.
Safe him.....no need let him go though the process then he will understand better......I one heard an old saying in Hokkien.....everyday goes to the mountain one fine day sure meet the tiger.....
Old 24-09-2008, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Safe him.....no need let him go though the process then he will understand better......I one heard an old saying in Hokkien.....everyday goes to the mountain one fine day sure meet the tiger.....
Then must see whether he is descendant of Wu Song.

Maybe he subdue the tiger then bring back let you see. Wahahaha.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 24-09-2008, 03:51 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
Then must see whether he is descendant of Wu Song.

Maybe he subdue the tiger then bring back let you see. Wahahaha.

If there is anyone close to Wu Song then must be Prince Holy only a bit younger and more handsome.....more man! Kill tiger...dunno can or not....Kill Thai-ger definitely can,many come also no problem!
Old 24-09-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
If there is anyone close to Wu Song then must be Prince Holy only a bit younger and more handsome.....more man! Kill tiger...dunno can or not....Kill Thai-ger definitely can,many come also no problem!
Sifu u like tat say our prince holy good meh? He now many problem liao leh. 2 tirak fighting for him in danok liao.

Last edited by TD.king; 24-09-2008 at 04:08 AM.
Old 24-09-2008, 04:05 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Sifu u like tat say our prince holy good meh? He not many problem liao leh. 2 tirak fighting for him in danok liao.
Hahahah Prince Holy got no problem one.....2 tirak after him at the same time is sap sap sui (no problem) for him to handle......his headache is dunno which to choose! Hahahahh
Old 24-09-2008, 07:57 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
sifu... please save me... i hope that tiger not my hm la... scary
Old 24-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

you guys are damn happening...

should get a job in bkk.. any lobangs ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1