The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
MorrisGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
Saw a milf expose her white panty when squatting down in Watson's. I stood there for a while and also pretend to browse ard. Think she caught me looking, but instead of cover...I think she was suppressing a smile and her mini skirt hem rode up even more as she shifted ard. My cock instant hard. Would have tried my luck further if OC wasn't there
Haha she enjoyed as much as you
Old 21-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post

Thanks bro for the share.
Black panty.
Old 21-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Gouttis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGomez View Post
Did u take her picture ?
Almost wanted to take hahaa
Old 21-09-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AlextheMan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh no !...dinno some gals can really be so notti ...like us guys seeing them Zg ...but majority r still conservative always sitting wif their legs close tgt
I think is a matter of whether the gal has some liking for you or not.
That was why I can up her eventually, because we could click pretty well.. so she dont mind me looking... she dont expose to just anyone
Old 21-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AlextheMan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
Saw a milf expose her white panty when squatting down in Watson's. I stood there for a while and also pretend to browse ard. Think she caught me looking, but instead of cover...I think she was suppressing a smile and her mini skirt hem rode up even more as she shifted ard. My cock instant hard. Would have tried my luck further if OC wasn't there
I ever had a similar experience.. It was at the food court in Novena...I was sitting diagonally to a group of 3 ladies, 30s milfy looking.. well dressed in dresses.. there was two sitting on the outer seats.. facing each other, one sitting in the inner seats, diagonally facing me, as she was talking to her two other friends.
Her black dress was pretty short n even though she cross her legs, i can see the white triangle from my seat.
Tat of cos caught my attention and i would look at it on and off.. and ultimately it caught her attention. I was kind of expecting her to either pull down her dress or to move her legs away from my direction.
But instead, she glanced at me a few times... and held the position and the triangle remains visible. I was pretty sure we made eye contact a couple of times as we glanced at each other.
Suddenly, she uncross her legs n the view got much better... i could make out it was very sexy lace on it..
For the next maybe 5 to 10 mins or so.. it was just there for me to enjoy the view... she continue to glance at me.. but no smiles... n can tell she was just like nodding to her friend's conversation.
I wish I could go and get to know her but she was with her friends..
Anyway, it all ended after that... they got up and left..
I went back to the same food court a few times after but never did see her again...
Old 22-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Eh.... time to go easy on the pictures eh...
If not there will be the onslaught of reporters coming in to snoop around for news to report.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...en-and-9238418

Old 22-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlextheMan80 View Post
I think is a matter of whether the gal has some liking for you or not.
That was why I can up her eventually, because we could click pretty well.. so she dont mind me looking... she dont expose to just anyone
Yes bro, tats wat i tot so too...cos for most of them, they don't like to zg to guys esp if they r strangers..they r v. careful to sit down wif both their legs tightly tgt, skirt covered properly over...so no chance of seeing anything...unless they r those few v. notti gals who like to tease guys & see their reaction

Quote:
I ever had a similar experience.. It was at the food court in Novena...I was sitting diagonally to a group of 3 ladies, 30s milfy looking.. well dressed in dresses.. there was two sitting on the outer seats.. facing each other, one sitting in the inner seats, diagonally facing me, as she was talking to her two other friends.
Her black dress was pretty short n even though she cross her legs, i can see the white triangle from my seat.
Suddenly, she uncross her legs n the view got much better... i could make out it was very sexy lace on it..
For the next maybe 5 to 10 mins or so.. it was just there for me to enjoy the view... she continue to glance at me.. but no smiles... n can tell she was just like nodding to her friend's conversation.
I went back to the same food court a few times after but never did see her again...
Yes, tats why we hear of tis proverb tats says "strike while the iron is hot"...1 min u see it, the next it's not there anymore....once lost u will never find it again...tink many of us hv experienced tis b4...so once in sight, grab it & enjoy it as long as u can...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19027 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tat of cos caught my attention and i would look at it on and off.. and ultimately it caught her attention. I was kind of expecting her to either pull down her dress or to move her legs away from my direction.
But instead, she glanced at me a few times... and held the position and the triangle remains visible. I was pretty sure we made eye contact a couple of times as we glanced at each other.
Tks for sharing.. well at least get to see all during that time
Old 22-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CarbonTaxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouttis View Post
Saw a girl wearing quite a long t-shirt but showing a bit of butt cheeks. I thought she was wearing those type of short shorts. But when she bent a bit, saw that she was not wearing any shorts, only panty inside, and showed half her butt .... fair and smooth skin too!!
Nice one bro , wish I were there
Old 23-09-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

AlanHansen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouttis View Post
Almost wanted to take hahaa
Should have taken !
Old 24-09-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny888 View Post
Thanks bro for the share.
Black panty.

Bro not worth taking fat girls
Old 24-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Gouttis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro ... I love to see this type of zaogeng too
Old 25-09-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jvan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bro here were with yr gal earlier in Bedok Coffeeshop ?
Yr gal were sitting with her legs spread and she
smile back when saw me looking at it 😄
Old 26-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19027 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 26-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Sompsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvan View Post
Any Bro here were with yr gal earlier in Bedok Coffeeshop ?
Yr gal were sitting with her legs spread and she
smile back when saw me looking at it 😄
Was she commando?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1