The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 14-09-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
dagegeda is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sushi from Seduction

Lady: 8/10... Its her in the photos advertised... just tanner. She has a ting tong character. Loves to joke and laugh at the slightest joke i made.

Body: 8.5/10... can confirm her boobies are big but enhanced. Nice to squeeze and milk nonetheless.

Kissing: Light frenching.

BBBJ: 9/10... Slurpy with saliva. Got stamina to go for long time and won't stop until I tell her to. So since she was so into it.

FJ: 9/10 She managed to arouse me and manage to pump her in alot of positions, she has the perfect ass for doggy that i can vouch. Haha

GFE: 8/10... She is a nice girl with a bubbly attitude. Can talk and joke.

Overall: 8.5/10... I was a enjoyable session.
Old 14-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Xinda X factor

3rd session

Looks: 9/10 absolutely my type. Reminds me of Dawn Yang.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 starts in shower. Locks your gaze as she blows.
Body 7/10 slim milf, Bakness 3-4, B+ natural boobs, some loose skin around tummy,
Frenching: 11/10 all sort of pattern, slow, fast.
Gfe: 11/10 off the charts! Funny and cheeky.
FJ: 11/10 3rd time, so the chemistry is there already. Best sex ever in my life.

Gave her a nice fat tip for an experience of my life time.
Disclaimer: YMMV depending on what ia Yr type. Xinda is not PSE even though she can take quite a bit of pounding.

Bonk safe.
Old 14-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Jaslin
Terminal21

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=955652

She's available at my timing of choice and the location is not so far from my place. I can say is I'm very happy with her, wonder why didn't catch her before.

She just like her photos, wysiwyg. Slim girl with big boobs, man made but don't care. Very tight body and sexy, perfect to fuck. I love caressing her body, boobs and nipples, really makes me horny AF.

She responded with rubbing herself to me naked, it's really a fun foreplay. Then she give the bbbj, very good skills of her, willing to go deep as well. She started a bit slow and shy, but once she's warmed up, different person sia. Her riding skills is considered as pro with her rubbing her boobs. Need to ask her to slow down first, need to catch my breath and not cum so fast.

Other bros mentioned a high GFE, unfortunately I didn't get the feel yet probably due to the language barrier. But no issue, I still received very excellent service from her. Money well spent and glad our path crosses.
Old 14-09-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
hosehbobo is Cool - loads of Potential

Had RTF with Nami Lust without really planning it! Was something impromptu haha . Good service then and even better now because she is frenching more.
Just finished the first round, Second round was CIM.

If you like a lady with experience, great body and big boobs, hurry up and visit. Guaranteed great bonk for sure.
Old 14-09-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 13
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Trying new stable of X-Factor because wanted to try pretty face Xinda, but seems like only Xaye available. Bro OKT says service queen, so decided to go try

First time at location, so not familiar. Super discrete, but need some time to find the actual place

Looks about 80% of photos. White lingerie probably most similar. Thai tan with milfy face. Definitely acceptable. Big boobs and huge ass seal the deal

DFK, BBBJ, cat bath, AR: Her highlight is definitely her mouth and tongue. Super soft and she is willing to do new and incredible things. Can go for as long as you want in many different ways. This one really must experience.

FJ can do many positions and go for long. No complaints at all

Intermission massage is above average. She say got train before and can do back cracking.

Not for SYT lovers. but definitely a worthwhile bonk. highly recommend
Old 14-09-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stiffen922 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey - Rollypolly

Face: 9/10 – 10% discount cause of filter as usual but definitely same cute girl
Body: 10/10 - slim and petite totally my type, few tatoos also
Boobs: 9/10 - natural which is the most important to me, small A/B
BBBJ: 8.510 - Good suction, lick balls, can DT. Maybe a bit short
Frenching: 9/10 - Not automatic but she never once you start she never says no
Painting: 8.5/10 - trimmed pussy, no smell. She seems to like it!
FJ: 8.5/10 - Painting helps her to get wet! Missionary for a short time then try the other hole…
AJ: 10/10 - I came to try her little asshole and I was not disappointed. Tight and very welcoming. My lil bro was in heaven!
GFE: 7/10- Basic English. I don’t like to use my phone to translate so that was not the best part but I didn’t meet her to chit chat
RTF: not sure because too many girls to try!
Overall: 9/10: very cute slim and short girl with tatoos. Good BJ.
I came for AJ and it was the best part so she made me happy!
Old 14-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
thracians deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiwi from LoveAffair
long awaited FR, sorry boss

A young, SYT, XMM type lady from ChiangRai

looks - 7/10 (XMM looks)
attitude - 9/10 (very proactive, cant speak much english, action speaks louder then words)
BJ - slow very active with tongue action
French - kind of shy, due to braces
FJ - tight, light moans

Overall 7.5/10, can be improved as the room mood is not that great.
Excellent service. Thanks again Bro.
Old 14-09-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 3
kingsterzon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingsterzon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=955979
Jina

Location ok for foot soldiers
Looks simply sultry, very pretty
French Yes. Passionate speaks french.
Body curvy sexy body. Good genes she has.
BBBJ will lick your shaft and take it deep with cim
GFE yes, very friendly with no complaint. Can chat any topic.
Return to action Sure. Her positive service best. Recommend to all bros who likes a good service FL.
Overall, worth every cent spending on her.

Old 14-09-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 3
bullishbar is one of the Best!bullishbar is one of the Best!bullishbar is one of the Best!bullishbar is one of the Best!

FR for Celine - Utopia

This gal looks average petite body but produce so much juice it is surprising.

The juice is one of the highlight of her - She's of normal thai tan. i find her quite obedient prolly cos she is willing to take of us. Play with my dick for quite a while b4 bbbj and i showed her how it was better for me and she is ok.

Look: 8/10 same as middle pic in web
Body: 8.5 petite with tan, smooth skin, no tattoo.
Boobs: Full B cups. i pinch her erected nipples.
French: Yes
Bbbj: 8/10 Lick & suck & salivary package.
Pussy: trimmed
Fj: 8.5 very wet from the get go and drip onto me.
Gfe: 9 attitude is good but she know very little english.

Last edited by bullishbar; 09-10-2023 at 10:58 PM.
Old 14-09-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
BeerKeg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeerKeg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name: Lover
Stable: Pink Lady
Looks: 8/10 slightly different from photos due to filter, but still considered pretty
Body: 7/10 not for bros who like skinny girl
Boobs: 10/10 naturally big, she said she doesn't wear bra often
French: 8/10 good french and got more intense throughout the session
Bbbj: 7/10 good without teeth, but prefer more passionate suction
Fj: 10/10 she likes to be dominated in bed with her boobs at your mercy to squeeze or fondle during intercourse.

RTF: will try to
Old 14-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Milomilomilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable - KinkyThai
Lady - Yuri
Disclaimer - this is my 3rd returning to fuck trip with Yuri , since her last visit few months ago
Location - East Area
Looks - 8/10 She is more to milf type
English - 9/10 no communication problem
Body - 8/10 tall, thin and smooth , no fats at all ! For thin lovers recommended

Boobs - no much boobs. I think probably A, for boobs lover not recommended , I personally ok with or without boobs
bbbj - 9/10 nice suction, won't feel hurt , quite experience on that

FJ - 10/10 can take good pounding any position you want, seems to enjoy and touches you when she is high

Pussy - 10/10 small and cute shaved pussy doesn't look grumpy it's just nice to look at.

GFE - 10/10 since I'm a return customer, somehow she can remember what I do what I like and what I don't, she is attentive and make sure you are always happy, she is always smiling and chatting with you, we even slept together and put alarm clock on my last 2nd visit .

Rtf - yes when I have the money and time .
Old 14-09-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nekomeow is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=955143

Miyo from Seduction

Try miyo if you are looking for a relaxing hardworking lady who has a bubbly character and gives the girl-next-door vibes.

Looks and body wise, she is close to the pictures advertised (i.e. lighter makeup).

Boobs are about Cs and definitely au naturel.

Bonk was not bad in my opinion. She is quite tight. she was very game on also she was spontaneous and willing to accommodate.

For those who are interested do take note that she is leaving soon.
Old 14-09-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
frozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For Sunday, Club Friday

After read some FRs, ok lah decided to try and she is available at my preference timing. Glad to see her in person really different and better in real life than photos. Good body figure with natural boobs, although a bit saggy but still enjoyed it. Her bbbj skills is damn nice lah, grabbed her hair and saw her sucking it off. Her pussy is really warm and wet with lots of DFK going on.

Looks 9/10
Service 10/10
GFE 9/10

She said she's still around for couple of more days, I won't able to RTF for sure but i'll keep an eye if she come back later.

Old 14-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JT19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one knows if girls from sexhouse69 is legit? Couldn't find sbf reviews.
Old 14-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pammy – kt9
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...5#post22638695

Recently, my friend introduced me to Pammy. When I met her, I was so impressed with her gentle and saintly face, as well as her extremely polite attitude, that I took the liberty to share with you a product. Worth checking out in the current price range.

Okt: I arrived about 15 min late. Informed okt. Okt no attitude. Very nice attitude also.

She appeared wearing a sikly black dress one look i knownis going to be fun. After talking about everything, she took me to the bathroom and we had some fun there. This girl is quite lewd and indulgent. Her moans is honest and she is extremely cooperative to reach the top together

BBBJ: Sucking enthusiastically, according to the criteria, my little brother just lays there and enjoys it. To top it off, she suddenly ask me turn around and lick ball and rim. A feeling quite addictive.

Fj : She takes the initiative to inspire me. she started with the horse style . I think she's a pretty good racer. Then switch to doggy position. It was amazing as I got to fuck her from behind ( with big butt i feel damn high) with my hands around her waist. I can't say enough about her skills, you should check for yourself.

Ps : she is a good choice with many great skills,… she’s really really hard worker and take great care of me from a to z.

For her attitude, is really solid mak mak.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1