The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

FR for MLX

First time trying an ML from SLG usually go for spas but tot the quality these days are getting terrible so try to pivot (slowly) cause this location also kinda like a spa

Face: 6.5/10 subjective of course
Body: 7/10 gotta add like maybe 8-10kg from her ad photos but youthful skin still have smooth to the touch
Boobs: B-?
Location / Carparking: drivers ok, footies abit inconvenient
Cat bath: probably the highlight if you’re into this. She really does cover ALOT head to toe lol
Massage: not the best nor the worst, but not there for this so just 5min nia I auto turn over to start the main show
HJ: ok this one really abit like GF type, lie next to you while doing tt, halfway through changed position to a “cross” where she wanked continued licking and I could dig her
Overall: ok for my first time I think pass la wasn’t disappointed
RTM: maybe not soon wanna try around first but probably if I’m nearby
Old 15-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Post here as a memory sake.
Wah like dat if everyone do then this whole thread is irrelevant liow. Lol. The past is the past. Want to reminisce, can a bit, but it's totally useless to write lengthy FRs on MLs who are not even here.
Old 15-01-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Dear Bro Johndick, good FR, upzz you my humble point. This Suki Niko was on my visit list for more than six months cos I like Milf fair type with big ones. But I did not get around to do it, and reading your FR, lucky me. Thank you again Bro Johndick. When we all share honestly, we all gain. Thank you for reading.
Thanks bro, return my humble 4 points to you. Niko ain't bad la to be fair. Just not great imho lol
Old 15-01-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah like dat if everyone do then this whole thread is irrelevant liow. Lol. The past is the past. Want to reminisce, can a bit, but it's totally useless to write lengthy FRs on MLs who are not even here.
Soon we'll see FRs of Mint, Laura, Aila, Donna too mabbe ,haha. Jokes aside I do miss Song Song dearly. The last ML that I really grew very fond of
Old 15-01-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have a point, but I don't think anyone will have the time nor energy to write such long and overdue FRs..

Good memories nonetheless.. Depending on who you book first, u either proceed upstairs or downstairs if it's a b2b session with them..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-01-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Soon we'll see FRs of Mint, Laura, Aila, Donna too mabbe ,haha. Jokes aside I do miss Song Song dearly. The last ML that I really grew very fond of
U didn't catch SS b4 she RTC? I assumed you know what happened to her?

Old 15-01-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Ops my bad thanks for the enlightenment. Peace
Old 15-01-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U didn't catch SS b4 she RTC? I assumed you know what happened to her?
I did, in fact I have weekly arrangement with her so really felt the void when shit hit the fan for her. Her last phase at the infamous MW I had to skip la lol. That place really 1 visit is enough for me. Besides, lots of high roller chop her long hours till she departs,I not prepared to join the bidding war even though she is quite a fav of mine.
Old 15-01-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/seventh-princess-massage/

I have tried Seventh Princess recently , FR details as follows

Look : 7/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude : 10/10
Massage : 8/10
Sensual: 8/10
RTM: YES

The Seventh Princess is a young milf with very good working attitude and her workplace is very clean.
Firstly, she was fully naked and bathed for me from head to toe. Then she asked me how many times do I need to cum? I said twice, then the Seventh Princess started to play with my tits and my penis with her fingers. The technical of her hand job skill is very good, something like tease and denial and she can kept my cock hard around 15 mins. Finally I surrender to her hand and I cum a lot .

Her massage skill also quite good and I was about to fall asleep, she didn't look at her phone during the whole session.
It’s hard for me to shoot a second time, but with the super-high handjob technique of the Seventh Princess, I cumed finally .

I just share about my own personal experience with her, I will RTM her.
Text her no reply leh even though i see her online haha
Old 15-01-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
My experience is not really relevant in Sg, but in Tw. Happened to come across a particular famous forum for car show girls and there's a subforum like this too.
Made my pick and visited this ml in the beginning of my trip. Feels that I like her services (she speaks french almost the whole duration) so at the final night visited her again. For the following 2 years, I will make it a point to visit her at least one time when I go Tw. The third year, I visited her late night 11.30pm and ended 1am, then when bathe finish and wear clothes liao, she suddenly ask if I want to sleep over, so end up slept with her(really just sleep) and morning wake up, had a good fuck with her and we frenched goodbye as I have to leave for airport.
Following year covid happened cannot go Tw anymore

p/s: those interested in the TW forum for future reference, just google search 10th letter and 11th letter of the alphabet + forum + net. The subforum id is 1128
is she native TW? curious how are the ML rates/services in TW compared to SG
Old 15-01-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did, in fact I have weekly arrangement with her so really felt the void when shit hit the fan for her. Her last phase at the infamous MW I had to skip la lol. That place really 1 visit is enough for me. Besides, lots of high roller chop her long hours till she departs,I not prepared to join the bidding war even though she is quite a fav of mine.
If u know u will never see her here again, then MW pretty much becomes secondary, doesn't it?

Same situation with LN..

Besides, you didn't have to book her for long hours during that period..

A 2-hour farewell session would have sufficed.. Many people were actually not aware of the situation she then faced also..

Old 15-01-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

services not bad when i booked in taipei price forget already

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
is she native TW? curious how are the ML rates/services in TW compared to SG
Old 15-01-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not to mention both also can’t come back liao. Search function also useless for future use. Lol

Quote:
If u know u will never see her here again, then MW pretty much becomes secondary, doesn't it?

Same situation with LN..

A 2-hour farewell session would have sufficed.. Many people were actually not aware of the situation she then faced also..
Now that u mentioned LN, Pot calling kettle black.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 15-01-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

Same situation with LN..

For me, location can be deal breakers and I exercise discretion very sparingly. My one and only visit to MW was under similar circumstances, I followed my regular ML back then all over as she has issues with accommodation and will have to leave (for good). But that one visit really felt repulsive lol, that venue plus is red light district is double whammy for me. Saving grace is my last session with SS was 2 hours so it left a very good memory to me. She may not be rated by most bros but something about her just hook me to no end. Anyway, she is history, sigh, as with many departed for good. The current batch, I dunno man, something just feels lacking even just browsing the listings. Relying on trusty rotation regulars for now and occasionally dip my toe into check list items with good FRs. Gone are the days that I see a Aila or Ting Bao freshly listed and is an immediate reaction to secure a booking ASAP, haha.
Old 15-01-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
iirc , she, 笑笑,玲珑 are friends. out of 3 only tried 1 with full svc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1