The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sgbeautycastle-7.com/yuan-yuan-massage-hj-bbbj/
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/yuan-yuan-massage/

just tried to book this... thought to give her a try, since she seem rather new.

fixed the appointment few hours in advance.. end up, when i reached minwah hotel, she kept delaying over 45mins..

fugged up service provider. waste time.
Old 17-01-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Last rtm rtc Sophia 17/1/22

Cim twice in a row without tips, what a gem, second cim I held her down and swallow some while cum in her throat and squeeze her tits no chance until she meowed a little bit. What a gem, need to find another gem like her that can edge and deep throat and when cim, will suck dry until soft and than hard again than spits out. Love her pinks nipples, miss her already
Old 17-01-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Heibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
very vague memory of mlx since only try once in last stint, but definitely not cup of tea. Angel can be a good giver when press the right button.
Any tips on what’s the right button ?
Old 17-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

Decided to try her out after seeing some reviews on this thread. She's located in a spa setting and location is pretty discreet. Ample parking at the back for drivers.

Looks: 9/10 - She mentioned a lot of bros says she look like Dawn Yeoh. My type of girl, so might be subjective for others.
Body: 8.5/10 - Fair skin with nice soft boobs
Massage: 7/10 - Started off with a pretty good massage with strength, not piano type
Sensual: 8/10 - Managed to play around with her pussy but I guess it depends on your chemistry with her.

Overall experience was great. Initially kept asking me if I wanted another ML in for tarma and had to reject a few times though it was tempting. Totally felt like I was visiting a long time fling though it was my first visit. Will definitely return when Vitamin M replenishes.
When I visited her last week, I saw a girl crossing the street wearing quite short and tight, figure not bad... after which entered the spa. Too bad I quite far so cannot see the face. Not sure if it is the tarma suggestion.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 17-01-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 9
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

Went for her the other day.
Indeed a big-boned gal or rather with more flesh on her body.
But her face is indeed sweet and smiley, putting u at ease.
The set up at the recep area is below par but the room itself is surprisingly cosy with a decent shower capsule.
She tried her rolling log style on me and we both had a good laugh about it.
Her teasing is more towards fingers and some tongue, i guess she's used to customer just lying there to be teased. So she is rather surprised when i got up and actively participated..
We had a passionate make out session in the room and ended with us on 69 on the bed. my tongue and finger deep inside her, her hands pumping away, i requested to edge a few times and she happily obliged to my commands, as her juices betray her horniness..
Not sure if any of my cum hit her face... but it sure felt explosive.
POst cum massage very soothing accompanied by her nice voice singing to the songs on her phone..
Nice session.. worth a try..
Old 17-01-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 3
ggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by curryboy123 View Post
can kiss/french/bang?
No kiss/french/bang bro sorry, she only offer the service as advertised. Maybe if you gt good chemistry can unlock? I am unsure liao
Old 18-01-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
When I visited her last week, I saw a girl crossing the street wearing quite short and tight, figure not bad... after which entered the spa. Too bad I quite far so cannot see the face. Not sure if it is the tarma suggestion.
She told me there's about 4 or 5 (can't remember the number) MLs there so could be anyone. Maybe the next time I will ask if I can take a look haha.
Old 18-01-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a PSA on space card.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...r_17012022_cna
Old 18-01-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, me too ley bro. I visited her quite often but at first, I didn't too much of of her impending rtc-ing. But the effects of her departure was more pronounced than I thought it would be. No other "vanilla ML"  had that impact. Lol.

I guess JD and I share the enjoyment of SS's brand of loving - Gentle, tender, intense. I mean PSE is great too, but oftentimes I really enjoy romantic intimacy.

Some sessions, SS and I don't even need to talk very much. Within the comfortable silence and closeness of our naked bodies,  an instinctive rhythm starts to move our hands and lips to a slow sexy beat. A slow intense fire that builds and burns.

Miss her for that. Fortunately this brand of tender, intense loving I still get with a few current MLs like Angel, Mixue, Lulu and a few more. So all good. Haha.
Wah. I didn’t know you became a Songsong fan. Haha.
I didn’t visit her in her recent stint due to difficulty moving around in this period. Only got connected on WC but that’s about it. Unfortunate that I will never have the chance to again haha.

But yes. That slow sensual grabbing and massaging of your dick the entire time while caressing and chatting is memorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
There will be an old favourite returning after LNY..

Stay tuned..
Wah. Pls dont tease us. Any clues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Small Small bro, jie mei of An Xin and Xiao Wan Zhi, if you know who I am referring to.
Been a fan of XWZ + XX since they came and stayed together, and their subsequent visits. Their wechat is populated with pictures. Though only XX probably posts abit more.

Too bad Rui2 was in the same season.
Old 18-01-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xuanxuan-massage/

first time try.

looks: 8/10 (very close to pics)
body 8/10 (nice big natural boobs on that petite frame)
sensual 8/10
gfe 9/10
rtm: yes

those tits, those tits!!! suck and suck sibei shiok (she put on my face) followed by a breastfuck. finished it off in the toilet on her tits.

Last edited by Mvpscott; 19-01-2022 at 12:05 AM.
Old 18-01-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey all, any recommendations for a foot fetish/footjob focused ML?
Had a few experiences before but they were all inexperienced as its probably a rare/off-menu request. Looking for a ML that is experienced in this.

Preferably young and has good hygiene too.

Many thanks in advance to any replies/PMs!
But not hopeful as its probably a niche in the market.
Old 18-01-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She told me there's about 4 or 5 (can't remember the number) MLs there so could be anyone. Maybe the next time I will ask if I can take a look haha.
4-5? I thought at most total 3 of them.

Maybe I can ask her also.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 18-01-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow that's quite a lot of working girls in one place. Does that okt still think talking loudly is sexy music for customers? Lol. Hope the MLs there have told him to stfu !!!

Anyway, never visited her before, maybe I should give her a try since her sensual seems to be quite good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Wah. I didn’t know you became a Songsong fan. Haha.
I also did not know till she left, then realised I missed her. Anyway, still many MLs here to make me happy. Moving on...

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 18-01-2022 at 08:46 AM.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Anyway, never visited her before, maybe I should give her a try since her sensual seems to be quite good.

Futile is resistance man. Not sure why you are hesitant - her 'size' or services she doesn't provide?
Old 18-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[QUOTE=Kopiosteve;21052753]Wow that's quite a lot of working girls in one place. Does that okt still think talking loudly is sexy music for customers? Lol. Hope the MLs there have told him to stfu !!!

Especially if you’re in the first room next to the living area. Sibei jialat…
During my session can hear him chatting / making phone call all that annoying as heck. Told MLX say she spoiling the experience 🙄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1