The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-01-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weibhai View Post
I've been trying several nuru's ML but cmi everytime..

Really need recommendation for ML who has passionate Nuru experience..

PM me pls!
I think there are many FRs on Nuru every now and then, and bro you can just do some search and look for the answer.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xue-er/
I think a lot of bros said Xue Er nuru is legendary status. but personally i never try, and i also dun think i have good enough record in the MLs database that they are willing to run a risk to accept me. So to avoid disappointment, i never date her.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/
I like Xiao Mi very much and I think I am the first one to write FRs for her in this forum about her nuru. In short, she is very young, quite pretty, small size, and nuru is comfortable and don't cut corners, with reasonable price at $150. You can refer to my previous FRs if you are interested.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-co-co/
Finally i also tried co co nuru about a year ago.... also not bad, got water bed some more. But she is not as young as Xiao Mi. And seems like she does not have this in her advertisment. so maybe you can text and ask.

Good luck and have fun!
Old 12-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weibhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you so much bro!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
I think there are many FRs on Nuru every now and then, and bro you can just do some search and look for the answer.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xue-er/
I think a lot of bros said Xue Er nuru is legendary status. but personally i never try, and i also dun think i have good enough record in the MLs database that they are willing to run a risk to accept me. So to avoid disappointment, i never date her.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/
I like Xiao Mi very much and I think I am the first one to write FRs for her in this forum about her nuru. In short, she is very young, quite pretty, small size, and nuru is comfortable and don't cut corners, with reasonable price at $150. You can refer to my previous FRs if you are interested.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-co-co/
Finally i also tried co co nuru about a year ago.... also not bad, got water bed some more. But she is not as young as Xiao Mi. And seems like she does not have this in her advertisment. so maybe you can text and ask.

Good luck and have fun!
Old 12-01-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

For those who have their preferred regular ML, would you booked overnight sessions with them?
If so, how's the experience?
Old 12-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
For those who have their preferred regular ML, would you booked overnight sessions with them?
Try before, it usually lead to coitus if that is your main objective.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
matthardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-anna/

is it just me or some bro also experience in out within 30min :’(
was on time for appt though.. but anyway overall massage was decent and the sensual coupled with hi/bbbj was ok.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
On the contrary, I won’t go to her for next few months
Told you this Xuan Xuan is not worth the time or money right!
How was your experience?
Old 12-01-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
evilsuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-anna/

is it just me or some bro also experience in out within 30min :’(
was on time for appt though.. but anyway overall massage was decent and the sensual coupled with hi/bbbj was ok.
Wah half and hour?i thinking of booking her.Any bros try her before?
Old 12-01-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ha ha bro, I find your question quite amusing, so I would like to pen down my two cents worth...

1. If you bother to ask this question, that means you must have a favorite ML that has hinted to you that you can do so on her (if the price is right). With that, I congratulate you, in which seems like you strike jackpot and an ML really like you (I don't think ML will easily offer it to anyone, if they dun feel comfortable).

2. Price must be right, and it means it will not be cheap (even if you are Andy Lau). I think should be at least $500 to $1k? You must prepare for it.

3. This forum is about massage... and... I dun think you can stay whole night with a lady and "just massage"? It will be quite bizarre if there is no love making at all... so for a pure ML who purely invite you to massage and sleep.... it will be odd... and if she says this is only "you" to have this privilege, then it is even more odd...

4. And, mostly you are single.... as a married man like me can only dream of it from happening, in which your other half monitor you every night and sure no chance of happening

5. Finally, i considered all the above a few years ago before i got married, and i really had $800 to spare that time, and i really believed my charm was so good that someone really like me, so I did it. Of course first thing to do is sex, and i thought can last for 4 hours... but of course it only lasted 15 mins as usual. Then my favourite ML needs to wash towels (they only have time to do so at night right?) and slept. Then the whole night i am accompanied with washing machine sound, dryer sound, her housemate eating noodle sound, vacuum cleaner sound, and worst thing some snores from the ML I adore.... ha ha, that's why i only tried once and never did it again (the ML I like already very nice to me, in which she still put on make up while sleeping, so I will not have further shock)

Conclusion - the thought of doing this is fascinating, cool, passionate, but usually the reality is cruel... maybe you "bao" your favorite ML for 4 hours during afternoon or early evening will be more shiok.... go and sleep on your own bed still the best. good luck bro.
Old 12-01-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HulkhulkL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi testing, just check, i can post anot, will contribute FR next time
Old 12-01-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ha ha bro, I find your question quite amusing, so I would like to pen down my two cents worth...

1. If you bother to ask this question, that means you must have a favorite ML that has hinted to you that you can do so on her (if the price is right). With that, I congratulate you, in which seems like you strike jackpot and an ML really like you (I don't think ML will easily offer it to anyone, if they dun feel comfortable).

2. Price must be right, and it means it will not be cheap (even if you are Andy Lau). I think should be at least $500 to $1k? You must prepare for it.

3. This forum is about massage... and... I dun think you can stay whole night with a lady and "just massage"? It will be quite bizarre if there is no love making at all... so for a pure ML who purely invite you to massage and sleep.... it will be odd... and if she says this is only "you" to have this privilege, then it is even more odd...

4. And, mostly you are single.... as a married man like me can only dream of it from happening, in which your other half monitor you every night and sure no chance of happening

5. Finally, i considered all the above a few years ago before i got married, and i really had $800 to spare that time, and i really believed my charm was so good that someone really like me, so I did it. Of course first thing to do is sex, and i thought can last for 4 hours... but of course it only lasted 15 mins as usual. Then my favourite ML needs to wash towels (they only have time to do so at night right?) and slept. Then the whole night i am accompanied with washing machine sound, dryer sound, her housemate eating noodle sound, vacuum cleaner sound, and worst thing some snores from the ML I adore.... ha ha, that's why i only tried once and never did it again (the ML I like already very nice to me, in which she still put on make up while sleeping, so I will not have further shock)

Conclusion - the thought of doing this is fascinating, cool, passionate, but usually the reality is cruel... maybe you "bao" your favorite ML for 4 hours during afternoon or early evening will be more shiok.... go and sleep on your own bed still the best. good luck bro.
Totally agree with point 5. I had some luck for chance to stay overnight, after going out for dinner and drinks... but the main deed is done just go home. The latest I stayed out is until 3am which is like a typical chiong night. Prefer to go home to sleep rather than cuddle in a rather unfamiliar environment.
Old 12-01-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhunter2507 View Post
Can l ask how do your reject girls if is a landmine? Like what do your say to them?
You can not say anything if you want. Just walk off with a shrug or head shake.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Just don't. Your ML will be very happy because reality is bulk of the time she will be sleeping. And that is assuming banging her is in the agreed over night fee. Don't be surprised that there are cheongsters who don't mind to just cuddle and sleep with their favourite ML just to live out the fantasy that she is their girlfriend spending a romantic night till day break. Seriously quite sad case to seek fantasy GFE from working ladies by paying a premium just to sleep. Better off use the money to RTM her, at least you get to enjoy proper service for each visit.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Totally agree with point 5. I had some luck for chance to stay overnight, after going out for dinner and drinks... but the main deed is done just go home. The latest I stayed out is until 3am which is like a typical chiong night. Prefer to go home to sleep rather than cuddle in a rather unfamiliar environment.
My experience is not really relevant in Sg, but in Tw. Happened to come across a particular famous forum for car show girls and there's a subforum like this too.
Made my pick and visited this ml in the beginning of my trip. Feels that I like her services (she speaks french almost the whole duration) so at the final night visited her again. For the following 2 years, I will make it a point to visit her at least one time when I go Tw. The third year, I visited her late night 11.30pm and ended 1am, then when bathe finish and wear clothes liao, she suddenly ask if I want to sleep over, so end up slept with her(really just sleep) and morning wake up, had a good fuck with her and we frenched goodbye as I have to leave for airport.
Following year covid happened cannot go Tw anymore

p/s: those interested in the TW forum for future reference, just google search 10th letter and 11th letter of the alphabet + forum + net. The subforum id is 1128
Old 13-01-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Regarding overnight booking, I won't discourage you from it, like the others did.

Nothing to lose, just several hundred dollars, and that's if you're not paying for a night's accommodation. If you are - because you want to have a nice ambience - that's another several hundred dollars.

Just try it for the experience, but go in knowing full well that the morning after will come very soon, if you get what I mean.

Enjoy.

P.S.: I tried this experience several times in high-end hotels, but that was when I was young and daring.
Old 13-01-2022, 02:28 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 4268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42404 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster999 View Post
Told you this Xuan Xuan is not worth the time or money right!
How was your experience?
You have bad experience with her? For me very shiok leh.

Small size with big boobs, I call her Sola Aoi of Guang Dong.

Can performance hard and soft massage.
Can cat bath kissing you from head to buttock n balls licking.
Can hug n deep french, can zhut zhut, can fingering.

All the above only for $120, where to find?

Only minus point is the bath room hot water always cock up.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1