The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
smashin

Old 10-02-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold
Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
https://mega.nz/folder/5E9U1BYJ#ILrhESrB9mVYttslioNEeA

Slam.Dunk.1993.E001-101.COMPLETE.DVDRip.x264
Do you have the 4 films also?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slam_Dunk_(manga)#Films

Films
Main article: The First Slam Dunk
Four films were produced by Toei Animation from 1994 to 1995 while the manga and TV series were still running. They contain largely new material that is either only hinted at or is not presented in the manga. From August 1 to 4, 2006, NHK broadcast all four movies as part of its satellite networks NHK BS-2's Summer Anime Choice line-up, and TV Osaka aired the last three movies from January 3 to 8, 2007.[46] All the films were collected into a DVD box named Slam Dunk The Movie which was released on December 10, 2004.[47]

The first film, simply titled Slam Dunk, premiered on March 12, 1994.[48] Set after Shohoku's practice game against Ryonan (before the second half of episode 20), the film focuses on a practice game against Takezono High. Before the game, Sakuragi runs into Yoko Shimura, the girl who rejects him in the very first scene of the series, and Oda, the basketball player she rejected him for. Zenkoku Seiha da! Sakuragi Hanamichi,[a] released on July 9, 1994,[49] is the second film from the series. It happens during Shohoku's 4th Round Qualifying game against Tsukubu High (between the first half of episode 36). The film features original characters including Godai, an old friend of Akagi and Kogure's, Rango, a wild show-off who is in love with Haruko and quarrels with Sakuragi, and Coach Kawasaki, a former pupil of Anzai-sensei. Shohoku Saidai no Kiki! Moero Sakuragi Hanamichi[b] was released on March 4, 1995.[50] Set after Shohoku's loss to Kainan, and during a practice match against Ryokufu High (between episode 61). Hoero Basukettoman Tamashii!! Hanamichi to Rukawa no Atsuki Natsu,[c] which was released one June 15, 1995,[51] tells that Rukawa's middle school kouhai Ichiro Mizusawa will be paralyzed soon and wishes to have one last game against Rukawa (between the first half of episode 62).[46]

On January 7, 2021, Slam Dunk's author Takehiko Inoue announced on his Twitter that the series will receive a new anime film by Toei Animation titled The First Slam Dunk.[52] Inoue will be the director and writer of the new film, with Yasuyuki Ebara designing the characters. It will premiere on December 3, 2022 in Japan.[53][54]
Old 10-02-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8172 / Power: 22
toshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord969 View Post
Does anyone have
- Cleopatra (Timothy Dalton, Billy Zane version?)
- Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (Kevin Costner)

Thank you bro in advance.
- Cleopatra (Timothy Dalton, Billy Zane version?) - https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230210ISsXYbXq

- Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (Kevin Costner) - https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230210kEVmcPGa

pg 1 to pg 28 mega. ( from post #1 to post #408 ) # pg 31 to pg page 32 mega ( post #456 to post #469 )
OpenLoad is 60 Days Inactivity, 60 days not download, file deleted # pg 81 mega
JAV And Asian Video # JAV Censored # JAV Un Censored
openload_mega_google-drive_Huat Ah !!!
Old 10-02-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 15
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Do you have the 4 films also?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slam_Dunk_(manga)#Films

Films
Main article: The First Slam Dunk
Four films were produced by Toei Animation from 1994 to 1995 while the manga and TV series were still running. They contain largely new material that is either only hinted at or is not presented in the manga. From August 1 to 4, 2006, NHK broadcast all four movies as part of its satellite networks NHK BS-2's Summer Anime Choice line-up, and TV Osaka aired the last three movies from January 3 to 8, 2007.[46] All the films were collected into a DVD box named Slam Dunk The Movie which was released on December 10, 2004.[47]

The first film, simply titled Slam Dunk, premiered on March 12, 1994.[48] Set after Shohoku's practice game against Ryonan (before the second half of episode 20), the film focuses on a practice game against Takezono High. Before the game, Sakuragi runs into Yoko Shimura, the girl who rejects him in the very first scene of the series, and Oda, the basketball player she rejected him for. Zenkoku Seiha da! Sakuragi Hanamichi,[a] released on July 9, 1994,[49] is the second film from the series. It happens during Shohoku's 4th Round Qualifying game against Tsukubu High (between the first half of episode 36). The film features original characters including Godai, an old friend of Akagi and Kogure's, Rango, a wild show-off who is in love with Haruko and quarrels with Sakuragi, and Coach Kawasaki, a former pupil of Anzai-sensei. Shohoku Saidai no Kiki! Moero Sakuragi Hanamichi[b] was released on March 4, 1995.[50] Set after Shohoku's loss to Kainan, and during a practice match against Ryokufu High (between episode 61). Hoero Basukettoman Tamashii!! Hanamichi to Rukawa no Atsuki Natsu,[c] which was released one June 15, 1995,[51] tells that Rukawa's middle school kouhai Ichiro Mizusawa will be paralyzed soon and wishes to have one last game against Rukawa (between the first half of episode 62).[46]

On January 7, 2021, Slam Dunk's author Takehiko Inoue announced on his Twitter that the series will receive a new anime film by Toei Animation titled The First Slam Dunk.[52] Inoue will be the director and writer of the new film, with Yasuyuki Ebara designing the characters. It will premiere on December 3, 2022 in Japan.[53][54]
Sorry It is not on my source site.
Old 10-02-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

toshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
4 Films - https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230210D61DYpdt

pg 1 to pg 28 mega. ( from post #1 to post #408 ) # pg 31 to pg page 32 mega ( post #456 to post #469 )
Old 10-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

All.Quiet.on.the.Western.Front.2022.GERMAN.1080p.W EBRip.x265

7 days - eng-sub -https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230210GJ5AL0Wo

Old 11-02-2023, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiba View Post
Thanks a million!
Old 11-02-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13772 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
I have all 6 Seasons of Lucifer, but it is 152GB
I don't have anywhere to upload that.

Here are the other ones though.

The.Sicario.Collection.2015-2018.1080p.BluRayRip.x265.10Bit.AC3.5.1-JATT

https://mega.nz/folder/DN4DQIKQ#qS3mzCLgD2N4xRaXyds7gA
Much appreciated!
Old 11-02-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Does anyone have The Point Men?

Old 11-02-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
julian129 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro do you have the latest episodes of The Last Of Us series?
Old 11-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Does anybody have:
Sicario (2015)
Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)
Lucifer - 6 seasons

Thanks in advance!
Lucifer - 6 seasons

S01 - https://mega.nz/folder/UQQTWB4J#f8OiFKJCbRBkVWenb8n4uw

S02 - https://mega.nz/folder/iUgHSSQS#UP3gewGRDTXzbRN4LFi2Ww

S03 - https://mega.nz/folder/rEljzDAY#p5DPrMgiwdFAjN_e5H5atg

S04 - https://mega.nz/folder/w6hjkYIT#QzM2l5i571fj3tOYWfmCog

S05 - https://mega.nz/folder/yBhBBAqY#z4zYiRI5wwP0W4wuHkQTMQ

S06 - https://mega.nz/folder/XIgzVagC#z0e_X0swjHYQm-9W9F2Wpg

Old 11-02-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Much thanks!
Old 11-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster (P)

Does anyone know where to download high quality MP3s?
I used to use MP3cake and MP3truck, but both are now gone.
Much thanks in advance...
Old 11-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Does anyone know where to download high quality MP3s?
I used to use MP3cake and MP3truck, but both are now gone.
Much thanks in advance...
Try this
Old 11-02-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SithLord969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiba View Post
- Cleopatra (Timothy Dalton, Billy Zane version?) - https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230210ISsXYbXq

- Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (Kevin Costner) - https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230210kEVmcPGa

Thanks so much Bro Toshiba.
Was trying my luck as the show wasn't very widely known.
Old 12-02-2023, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian129 View Post
hi bro do you have the latest episodes of The Last Of Us series?
The.Last.of.Us.S01---E01-E02-E03-E04-E05

Mega - https://filecrypt.cc/Container/92B52FE54B.html

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1