The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-12-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2356 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

recently there is some photo with similar face psed, mostly landmine
Old 22-12-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Lol my experience was that she just sit one corner and use her phone after washing up without any intention to spend the remaining 30 mins on some light massage. Guess it's subtle hint for me to leave so in and out about 30 mins. Agree with some brothers to avoid her.
So its not double book...its intentionally short-change customers' time by 30 mins like Chinatown fast food service spa. *SMH*

Her arrogant pics looks like how u guys described her, luckily her looks buey gum me.
Old 22-12-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 18
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Looks like I not the only one. Also book the above ML.
Waited for about 15 mins also. Looks like double book is common for her.
Her massage is those piano kind and she got attitude problem. When I gong gong ask how come my time so short since she was late to receive me. She face black and say her customer waiting downstair already.
WTF man!
Like the bro said. Review on her website dont need to read one.
Anyway this ML avoid at all cost.
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Wow thanks for all the FR. siam bullet siah. one bro FR write until so good that I almost booked her recently but last minute cannot make it. We really need to share all these lousy MLs.
Old 22-12-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
How's her boobs? Got 36C as advertised? Natural?
Not good at estimate, don't think it's 36c but quite good size. Feel natural when she do bm on my back. Didn't use hand to feel cos she auto offer zut2 when I turn over and my hand went for south adventure Forgot mention pay first before service
Old 22-12-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Anyone manage to book Niko?
Her service become sloopy once you become her regular. This is how i feel, maybe i too nice guy already.
Old 22-12-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
So its not double book...its intentionally short-change customers' time by 30 mins like Chinatown fast food service spa. *SMH*

Her arrogant pics looks like how u guys described her, luckily her looks buey gum me.
For my case I think so but I might be wrong since I'm not the last customer. I'm ok with leaving on 45 to 50 min mark but 30 minutes a little f up.

Btw looks wise, I think is ok only. There are better ones out there so u didn't lose much bro.
Old 22-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Humsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually most of them the service already drop, that why we have this group to highlight.

Like example for me is Niko
Service drop already compared to the first time. I am sorry but i will move on already
Old 22-12-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Wow thanks for all the FR. siam bullet siah. one bro FR write until so good that I almost booked her recently but last minute cannot make it. We really need to share all these lousy MLs.
That’s why better avoid. Having said that, there are good girls with good services, this one unfortunately, isn’t one of them.

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Worse still is that the OKT refuses any bad comments on the website.
Old 22-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wanghua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiaoyi-massage/

I like her when I first meet , so I visit few time ,but now services getting worse and worse.It broken my heart. Just wanna share my bad mood.
Old 22-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 9
22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold22ginger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Not good at estimate, don't think it's 36c but quite good size. Feel natural when she do bm on my back. Didn't use hand to feel cos she auto offer zut2 when I turn over and my hand went for south adventure Forgot mention pay first before service
Thanks for the MR bro. I just went. Unfortunately did not have an enjoyable session at all. Hope you had a better session than I did.

Here's my humble MR on Tai Yang SLG:

Looks must discount, as always. First look still look quite ok, though a bit bah bah. Spoil mood when she asked for payment upfront, then still can argue say in this scene it's always payment upfront. Got meh?

Massage like play piano. Sensual was actually quite good, cat bath, lick nipples, bm all. Can zhut zhut and roam south. In and out 30 odd minutes. Actually quite glad that it was that short, cos I also didn't want to stay any longer.

Gonna stick to Baby for now
Old 22-12-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Any reviews on her? Missed trying her out but got dependable bro mention her so is she good?
Old 23-12-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
No offence. and not her WK. You mean 46?
I visited her before. And for me, no way she is 46. LOL
If is true, then I must be 100.
Not sure what happened during your visit. But I think 46 is an outrageous number.
Believe those who visited her will not believe this number
Cheers!
Agree, prob not more than 30, but she is nowhere as pretty as the photos.
Old 23-12-2021, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanghua View Post

I like her when I first meet , so I visit few time ,but now services getting worse and worse.It broken my heart. Just wanna share my bad mood.
she https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiaoyi-massage/ now offering fj 220. dont even bother to entertain 120. dont waste time n $ on those who offer fj220.

i have a similar experience on https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-meng-massage/ , when she first came last yr, she really put in effort and sincere, as time goes, getting worst. a bro said he in n out 30mins.

let boycott these 2
Old 23-12-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

Is this new girl? Anyone tried before?
Old 23-12-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanghua View Post

she keep changing name these few weeks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1