The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Egging on is also one thing, but when idiots start to compare her  and tell her about other useless SN vanilla MLs rates, then she really will have no choice but to match it or go higher. Anyway, it remains to be seen.

All I know is that she seems to have reverted back to being that adorable, happy, sassy and even romantic girl that I so adored in 2019.
now on code red, more fun time awaits once over.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was looking for BF so visited Ke Er 2 weeks back.

Looks: 6/10 I think acceptable bah if you like milf
Body: 7/10 (nice boobs but saggy)
Massage: 7/10 Quite good strength and uses powder (first time experienced using powder instead of oil)
Sensual: 8/10 Asked for 2 shots. Started with BF and very shiok to cum on her breast. 2nd shot hj with fondling and sucking her neh neh.

Will rtm because I enjoyed the BF. Appreciate if bros have other suggestions for MLs who do BF.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo38 View Post

Massage: 7/10 Quite good strength and uses powder (first time experienced using powder instead of oil)
Sensual: 8/10 Asked for 2 shots. Started with BF and very shiok to cum on her breast. 2nd shot hj with fondling and sucking her neh neh.

Will rtm because I enjoyed the BF. Appreciate if bros have other suggestions for MLs who do BF.
What's the damage for BF ?
Old 13-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo38 View Post

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/keer-massage/

Is this her ?
Old 13-12-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not supporting the new "common" rates.
But the cost of coming and staying here hit them like they hit us on cost of living.
What is the most important part is the fucking service provided.
Some shitty one with a just pretty face get away with 10 min service and some still dare to "push" them here. sad.
Sadly, 110/120 seem to be the new normal now.
Old 13-12-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try An An 1 week ago. Got a pleasant surprise AR when it is not on the menu. Look similar to picture and had this foxy look. Great value and service.
Old 13-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
now on code red, more fun time awaits once over.
later post ad as SN and no BJ then GG
Old 13-12-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltaysonwtwt View Post
Looks decent late 20s to early 30s? Won’t reject.. boobs pretty small though.. A cup.. massage is passable.. sensual is a lot of tongue action but no bj or ar.. mostly like cat bath.. will head massage until the hour is up.. I do rtm sometimes when I want someone licking me clean..
Old 13-12-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1309 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando Sharing Fall-In!

Was referred by my regular to support this new lady! (Arissa)

It really really WOW me. Just imagine going to the 5 star hotel and with 5 star hotel service. Zoom down to the massage bed material, the towel not those cheap kate quality. the condo unit with high ceiling, and very clean and tidy. Giving u a first one kind of impression. And very nice music on the unit as well! VIP services. From stressful day to a happy wonderful day. Just that if got limousine to fetch over then will be 100 percent. Lol. This ML really nail it. Btw is not easy to book.

Location. Along purple line. Central location. Very easy for driver to park and foot solider.

Instruction was given very sound and clear. When I open door. Wa. Beautiful leg your eyes just can’t stop see from bottom to top. She Wore a Short tight black dress with perfect legs. Skinny no fats. And most impt beautiful angelic face. With very nice round pairs of shinning eyes. Next door kind of girl. Bring to MBS passerby will look twice type.

Afterward will be changing ur clothes to be put in the very nice hanger, and give u a thick towel high class standard. Once u bathe finish. A cup of warm water is ready.

U warm ur self first and lie on the the very new and clean bed. Don’t see this SYT lady petite size when she started massage. Got 4 years of experience. Any where is pain or need ease she will help you to press and release. Which I am very impressed. A good 30 mins of massage.

The moment of Sensual. Firstly will be HDLY. Very unique kind which very different I’ve tried. Slow and shoik.. secondly will be after u face up with her looking at her chiobu face. She slowly chit chat with you. And help you to release ur soldiers.

So nice and wonderful experience. She also do other services like beauty facial ba guan ear digging. I heard now her regular getting a lot liao.

Damage 120+ TIPS.

Will CONFIRM RTM.

This gem is NO HORSE RUN. If u want to have VIP standards.
Old 13-12-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xmmslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi...tried to make booking with some girls but can't seem to get reply maybe cause my number not in the system. Anyone got list of/recommendations for girls who will accept first timer booking from SLG?
Old 13-12-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando Sharing Fall-In!

Was referred by my regular to support this new lady! (Arissa)

It really really WOW me. Just imagine going to the 5 star hotel and with 5 star hotel service. Zoom down to the massage bed material, the towel not those cheap kate quality. the condo unit with high ceiling, and very clean and tidy. Giving u a first one kind of impression. And very nice music on the unit as well! VIP services. From stressful day to a happy wonderful day. Just that if got limousine to fetch over then will be 100 percent. Lol. This ML really nail it. Btw is not easy to book.

Location. Along purple line. Central location. Very easy for driver to park and foot solider.

Instruction was given very sound and clear. When I open door. Wa. Beautiful leg your eyes just can’t stop see from bottom to top. She Wore a Short tight black dress with perfect legs. Skinny no fats. And most impt beautiful angelic face. With very nice round pairs of shinning eyes. Next door kind of girl. Bring to MBS passerby will look twice type.

Afterward will be changing ur clothes to be put in the very nice hanger, and give u a thick towel high class standard. Once u bathe finish. A cup of warm water is ready.

U warm ur self first and lie on the the very new and clean bed. Don’t see this SYT lady petite size when she started massage. Got 4 years of experience. Any where is pain or need ease she will help you to press and release. Which I am very impressed. A good 30 mins of massage.

The moment of Sensual. Firstly will be HDLY. Very unique kind which very different I’ve tried. Slow and shoik.. secondly will be after u face up with her looking at her chiobu face. She slowly chit chat with you. And help you to release ur soldiers.

So nice and wonderful experience. She also do other services like beauty facial ba guan ear digging. I heard now her regular getting a lot liao.

Damage 120+ TIPS.

Will CONFIRM RTM.

This gem is NO HORSE RUN. If u want to have VIP standards.
Thanks bro for the FR. How is her roaming signal? No mention in her ad, so don’t know if she will be FC, SN and FN
Old 13-12-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
youka284 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for xiao yu

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiaoyu-massage/

I opted for the massage but she also provide SM service.

Look : looks like her picture but add about 8-10kg more. Face got some meat

Body : definately not as slim as photos. Got slight tummy. Slightly to the plum side.

Boobs: B.  Enuf to grab

GFE: commercial feel

Massage: never put much strength. But she seem to know some proper techniques

Sensual: The worst part. She took out a vibrator and used it for the whole of the sensual part even though i insisted to use her hand halfway. She on the vibrator to full power so the sensual part last just 5 min.

After the shot I check the time 40min only. Total in and out unit less than 1 hr.

RTM : No way

I tried out so you dont have to waste your money.
Old 13-12-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmslayer View Post
Hi...tried to make booking with some girls but can't seem to get reply maybe cause my number not in the system. Anyone got list of/recommendations for girls who will accept first timer booking from SLG?
Same here =) Would like to find out too !
Old 13-12-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Tried Xiao Mi a couple of times. To me, she is a very good one to go if you are opting for Nuru massage. Her location is central and relatively easy to access. She is trained in Nuru massage before and it is fantastically done, just like your AV movies (but don't get me wrong, no FJ here). I have tried a few Nuru in SLG before, but I think she is the youngest you can ever find (confirm she is in mid-20s). There is no short chain of service, and every time almost give you one hour, no mobile phone distraction. She is also a very nice girl to talk to, and never gives you bad face.

The Nuru massage is really like heaven. And it is $150 full hour. I think it is reasonable.

She is definitely young and attractive. Not drop dead gorgeous, but you sure will not reject in terms of look. But not for boob lovers, as it is probably only a small B cup. But i think all her other positive traits will make up for that.

Highly recommended. Will rtm.
Old 13-12-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
chip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Cat from SLG

Location: 8/10 G area, private apartment, no safe entry required
Looks: 9/10 very close to photos. What you see is what you get.
Body: Very skinny like in the photos.
Boobs: A cups
Massage: 5/10 passable. Her looks and her gfe make up for it.
GFE: 9/10 She has a cheerful personality, always smiling. Make some jokes and play with your thing during massage. Her english is also good. She's quite playful and happy girl.
HJ/ sensual: starting with hdly then hj. Licking your ear/nipple during hj. damn shiok. She asked if want 2 HJ or 1 HJ. If 2HJ then 1st one will be fast then 2nd one after she massage your head. I opted for 1 slow HJ. She's fully clothes during massage and during sensual but can slowly undress her during sensual. It is interesting this way. You can auto roam even down south. But dont expect she's wet or extra

RTM: yes. I like her cheerful attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1