The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Just back from AC yesterday. Short Time vs Long Time seems to be won by Short Time.
My friend who saw a girl in a bar and barfined her immediately with out my knowledge and the necessary interview, was so angry the next day. His girl asked to leave after one round and only 1 hour after we left the bar.
Old 23-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Just back from AC yesterday. Short Time vs Long Time seems to be won by Short Time.
My friend who saw a girl in a bar and barfined her immediately with out my knowledge and the necessary interview, was so angry the next day. His girl asked to leave after one round and only 1 hour after we left the bar.
Choose the girl that shows interest when you show yours. No chemistry, no deal for me. Most of the time it turns out fine.

Even with interview, still no gurantee. Girl can still come up with some crap excuse & even if she stays, no point if she is like a dead fish.

Really no point getting mad. Just let her go, don't tip her, go find another or better still, get a few .

Sometimes we find a gem worth keeping & coming back for again and again. Sometimes there are lemons.
Old 23-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
ACbarhop?

4 pts came from me
What ACbarhop ?
Old 23-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If ur friend asked ur permission, u can guarantee his girl would have stayed long time ?

Even after a long and lengthy interview process or after many rounds of LD or even with chemistry, shit can and will happen.
Dun lose sleep over it.

Go back out and get another girl.
1350p only what.....get over it lah.

Relax and enjoy urself.
Old 23-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
What ACbarhop ?
Members of ACbarhop get 20% off at the 2 bars
Old 23-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
If ur friend asked ur permission, u can guarantee his girl would have stayed long time ?
At this bar i am quite sure of compliance cos I would have got the mamasan and the bar manager in the loop. Also in this bar, the guideline to the girls is barfine means long time unless changed by the punter. I am super regular in this particular bar.
Old 24-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mind sharing the name of the bar bro
Old 24-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gentlemans Club perhaps ?
Old 24-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
At this bar i am quite sure of compliance cos I would have got the mamasan and the bar manager in the loop. Also in this bar, the guideline to the girls is barfine means long time unless changed by the punter. I am super regular in this particular bar.
Bro,is it HoneyPot?

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 24-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, plenty of interest in which bar is this. Its Eager Beavers behind Sub Delicious. Good n excellent selection of girls with net uniforms. Barfines prices still at the lower end.
Drop by and ask for Barry and say hi. A fine gentleman. When you do decide to take a girl out, do the short interview and make clear your expectations. LD is at 140p for single. If girl wants a double, the waitress is expected to pre warn the customer. That's what i was told. But there might be some girls who might take advantage and guess that the customer will not bother to complain. That's why its best to make clear before the take out. So if the girl don like, then she will refuse the barfine.
For myself, I don really follow the barfine prices cos I am semi resident and survive on friends who come by for small donations from me. Occasionally i will barfine but I don bother the exact amount cos its bundled with drinks prices.
Old 24-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Ziebart. Will check it it out on my next trip!
Old 24-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros out there. Good to see the thread active again. Am planning only my third trip to AC sometime in June. Realise this is officially off-peak because the rainy season has started.

Could some seasoned bros please confirm it? Good to go prepared if it is true.

And what do you guys usually do in the early part of the day if you want a short break from doing the 24 hour bars or perimeter bars or going to SM with your previous night's companion?

I rated Honey-Kos as one of the more happening bars the last few times I was there. However heard that it was raided some time back and the atmosphere was never the same after the raids. Hope all is alright with the owner Damien (a rather nice chap who always buys you drinks).
Old 25-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, plenty of interest in which bar is this. Its Eager Beavers behind Sub Delicious.
Didn't know u changed ur home bar.
Old 25-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OodN View Post
Hey bros out there. Good to see the thread active again. Am planning only my third trip to AC sometime in June. Realise this is officially off-peak because the rainy season has started.

Could some seasoned bros please confirm it? Good to go prepared if it is true.

And what do you guys usually do in the early part of the day if you want a short break from doing the 24 hour bars or perimeter bars or going to SM with your previous night's companion?
Rainy season is around there but dun let it dampen ur holiday and fun.
At times it'll rain without stop for hours. Sometimes intermittent showers.
Just pack a fold-able umbrella and slippers and u are good to go.

SM Mall for watching movies or girls are fun way to spend the early afternoon. Else, head down to the go cart track opposite the airport or just laze by the pool in the hotel.
Call for an in-room massage with happy ending if u prefer.
Or go to the local market in Angeles and hang around the Uni to oogle at college girls.

Cheers !
Old 25-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didn't know u changed ur home bar.
Home Bar used to be Honeypot but manager changed and more pool players at Eager Beavers. Of cos the girls are more enjoyable to view. Management and discipline is better and its just been renovated. Anyway its the same management.

Quote:
Rainy season is around there but dun let it dampen ur holiday and fun.
At times it'll rain without stop for hours. Sometimes intermittent showers.
Just pack a fold-able umbrella and slippers and u are good to go.

SM Mall for watching movies or girls are fun way to spend the early afternoon. Else, head down to the go cart track opposite the airport or just laze by the pool in the hotel.
Call for an in-room massage with happy ending if u prefer.
Or go to the local market in Angeles and hang around the Uni to oogle at college girls.

Cheers !
Excellent suggestions and in so few words you have said so much. Clap clap.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread