The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-08-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
blossomgun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Rachael - Lust365

Body: I really like her curves and her figure, I really love her looks too.

Frenching: This is really the best thing. She really French like you haven't seen your gf in the longest time. Throughout the fuck, lots of frenching. Really damn high gfe.

BBBJ: This would be one of the best ones I've had too! Really long and deep and she looks you in the eye. With balls licking and sucking.

FJ: She can really ride well! We both rocked and rolled on the bed till it shifted position and both of us were covered in sweat and she was so tired because I took really long haha.

Overall, I would say she's gonna be one of the best bonks I've had so far. Really cute looking, lots of moaning, frenching, GFE high. RTF for sure this weekend 😛

Thank you all who have took the time to read! I appreciate it.
Old 23-08-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Namfon from Fairies Finder

Quick FR as I quite busy.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=952700

Room - usual place in the east. good morning towel. discreet back entrance.

Looks - Cute. Ah lian vibe. Braces. Look like GND Malaysian Chinese you see with their boyfriends at Bugis.

Body - Petite. Slim, fair skin. Best thing about her is her bubble butt. Smooth soft skin, firm and nice to grab. Not fat. A-cup tits, I like natural. Puffy nips. Best. Small tits, she make me suck the whole breast, I can fit them in my mouth. Haha. Fun girl!

Svc - friendly but not super chatty. Fun package. smiley and friendly. speak good english. shower with me. met me with make up on, she puts in effort.

FJ - She wore this see-thru white sheer one piece lingerie with a slit at the crotch, just nice for me to feed on her abalone. Lovely shaved pussy with thick lips. She BBBJ me, then suddenly went to AR without me asking. Kinky la. Then 69 and she BBBJ me for a good long time, and she was pretty good. Then caps on and she ride me hard. I love her shoulders and collarbone.

After 1st shot, rest. Then she gave me a massage. Like whole body! Including legs and feet! I turn over, and she press my crotch area to release tension. Which was great cos after that, I became hard again and before I know it my dick in her mouth.

2nd round, she reverse cowgirl me, then bend down on the bed, and ride me up and down for long time, so shiok, see my cock in and out of her pussy while she gave soft gentle moans.

Can't take it anymore, turn her around doggie her and later push her flat on the bed to prone bone her. About to cum, then her bloody phone rang and rang, OKT must be calling to kaopeh, timing overshoot, usually when this happen my dick will go soft, but with her, wah, kept going and going. Like fucking the SYT hot neighbourhood ah lian! She move her ass up to make my dick go deeper, she really look like she enjoyed it.

Finally exploded. and I lay in bed exhausted. Fucking solid bonk. As I left the room, my back was sore. Need to rest.

RTF: yes yes.
Old 23-08-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for BB of LoveAffair Stable https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...2#post22568302

OKT: 8/10 first time engaging this stable. The experience is not bad, quite standard and prompt
Location: 7/10 this is purely personal preference but not my favourite region. at an area where I rarely go and public transport can be a bit inconvenient. A little difficult for drivers to find parking spots too
Room: 7/10 small but decent and comfy. There is a big mirror on the wall but because the lights aren’t fully tuned on, it was dim and can’t see much action clear via the mirror

Looks: 7/10 average looks. She had a couple of facial plastic surgeries which I believe was done not long ago, so had to be careful when you get close to her face
Photo accuracy: 7/10 can tell is her but have to discount looks a bit
Boobs: 9/10 holy moley! Legit natural E cup. Very good to hold and grope because they are quite supple and voluminous. Given its size, the boobs shape is considered to be good. Brown nipples and slightly bigger areola
Figure: 8/10 meat at all the right places. Her ass is so round and slappable.

Bbbj: 9/10 confirm one of the better ones in the market. She can blow all day long without stopping. Good suction and likes to alternate between sucking balls and dick
Painting: yes but I feel like she ain’t very responsive
Frenching: no
FJ: 9/10 if need to sum up in one word - mindblowing. She likes to take control. Has an aggressive style and approach in bed. Pattern more than badminton in a good way. It feels like her life depended on her getting an orgasm and she is extremely desperate for it. Can grind like no tomorrow and can let you thrust as hard and rough as you want. If you don’t, she will “scold” you haha. Not for the faint hearted.

Attitude: 9/10 very playful and chatty. Doesn’t give you a second for your mind to wander off a bit. 101% engagement. I don’t know how she keeps up with this type of attention and energy.
Gfe: 8/10 I think she lacks a bit here because for bros who want to feel sensual vibes for sex and be the main man, she won’t let you. And wants to be on top of everything.

Overall, she is an excellent and memorable bonk. My dick felt sore for the first time in a long time.

Damage: 240/2/90
Old 23-08-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Rainy from RollyPolly stable https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...3#post22567783

OKT: 8/10 easy to deal with, quick response
Location: 8/10 central part of Singapore, very accessible yet quite discreet
Room: 8/10 slightly old but still quite comfortable and decent sized

Rainy
Looks: 7/10 not young, but I was expecting a milf. Not too bad looking for a woman of her age
Photo accuracy: 80% can tell is her
Boobs: 9/10 freaking huge! Confirm at least an E cup, all natural. Also in a pretty good shape given the size. Brown areola but with pink nipples.
Figure: 9/10 this is the type of once in a blue moon no horse run figure. She is naturally slim with a very heavy top. Awesome and very rare combination.
Complexion: 8/10 she is slightly fairer than the usual Thai tan. Small Thai scripture tattoo on her back and a medium sized one at her abdomen

Boobs job: 9/10 I find not many big boobs girls take initiative to do boobs fuck. This is one of her speciality and default move set. Not easy to engulf my whole dick but she managed to do it.
Bbbj: 7/10 needs a bit of improvement here. Not as pro but tried hard
Frenching: NA
Painting: yes
FJ: 8/10 additional points given because of the spectacular sight of her boobs bouncing up and down. Accommodating to all positions, decent skill.

Attitude: 8/10 nothing much to complain, did everything to the point. But she seemed to be preoccupied with something on her mind but it was resolved during the interval after she spoke to her agent
Gfe: 7/10 a bit lacking here as she was on the phone texting and talking for the bulk of time we were resting for 2nd shot

All in all, an incredible figure with one of the best boobs I encountered this year.

Damage: 200/2/90
Old 23-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=952411

Had a session with Mint yesterday, booked the lunch quickie session.
Location wise is good, spacious and most importantly clean

Very pretty, notice no discount from photos, very petite.
She wore the black nightgown, not see through but damn really arousing.

We showered first and clean each other up, a bit of chit chat to get to know each other, she speak English well so very good.

Her BBBJ skill is professional type, know what she's doing and I completely surrender at her mercy, let her do whatever she want with my dick and balls.

She ride well too and took the initiative. She kissed and frenched while her hips move. Very shiok.. We tried many positions and cum in missionary. Tbh I like it when I fuck her in missionary and her hands touching her own boobies and clit, she enjoy herself too and that's a pleasant sight to see.

The sound of moan and "fuck" got me unloaded, sure one of my fav bonk experience. OKT said she'll leave soon so glad that I can catch her.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
Sex: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
PSE and GFE combo

Old 23-08-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpark99 View Post
Chanel
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=953201&highlight=

Location - Central, Convenient for foot soldiers, Parallel parking for driving and riding bros.

OKT - Efficient when answering questions. Provide video that are accurate for Chanel.

Looks - Attractive looks, beauteous. Greets me wearing a sexy nightie

Body - Curvy and proportional body, with a height estimate around 1.6m. White skin tone. Enhanced boobs, soft to fondle. Overall nice body which is my taste

Bbbj - Able to suck my lil bro well. Tongue playing with my dick head and she wearing braces, no teeth feel. Hardworking.

Fj - 1st shot was missionary start with slow pace cause of her tight pussy, 2nd shot was doggy, grabbing on her waist and pump her deep she accommodate.

Overall - didn't manage to french her cause saw her wearing braces and I come across lady wearing braces quite hard for french. There is pro and cons. Plus point is her attitude is good and willing to serve.
Just ended my session. posted her is truth. Chanel very hardworking and looks beautiful. thanks OKT for the early morning arrangement.
Old 23-08-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wotaoyanla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Aries @ Lust365

Looks: 8/10 look mature, she is the same person as photo
Boobs: 9/10 D cup.
Skin: 9/10 smooth and tan.
BBBJ: 8/10
French: 8.5/10 initially not provided but pretty agressive during FJ
FJ: 10/10 We enjoyed a lot. Her reaction was real because during FJ in missionary position she often locked her arms & legs around my body with shaking her waist a lot. We cum together. We had 100% chemistry match.
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes

She speaks English. To me she is a real gem, but always YMMV. Please treat her good.
Old 23-08-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AxeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcometou View Post
Gucci from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=953822&highlight=

Looks - young girl looks, similar to ads photo

Body - Slim but not boney with smooth complexion

French - started off with small kisses, deep french after warming up

Bbbj - good suction with no tooth feel. Licking my balls and dt my rod to base

AR - ask me to be on my four and start licking and poking my ass crack

Fj- easily wet due to foreplay, accomodating to all position. Deep hard pounding no problem.

Attitude - good always smiling and attentive to me

Overall a sextified worthy bonk.

Book Gucci last night, top up +50 for her anal sex. Tight and moans is sexy. Will find her again. Thanks okt for smooth and fast arrangement!
Old 23-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

FR for BB from Loveaffair

looks – 6 (needs discount from her photos. not as smooth and cute)
Boobs – 9 (natural big tits which is one of the highlights)
Body - 8 (skin quite fair. meaty to most but also have big tits and butt which means it nice overall)
FJ - 8 (she can be very rough one u. abit crazy and playful nature. seems to enjoy fj quite alot if you are good at it )
GFE - 6.5 (not sure why but she prefers to speak whatever simple chinese she knows. her nature makes it abit difficult to have a proper short conversation lol)
Service - 6 (more of lick bj and f.. not expecting too much service here would be alright. Small towels are another downside)
RTF - if money allows it

Last edited by GN007SG; 23-08-2023 at 01:02 PM.
Old 23-08-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Thenomad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann from RoyalXcorts
220/2/90

Location and OKT: 9/10 very responsive and friendly. Good central location in condo. Room relatively simple but clean
Looks: 9/10 pretty per pics! Has braces but still chio
Bath: 9/10 sop but makes you comfortable
BBBJ: 10/10 makes eye contact with you. 1s within 15min because of bbbj
69/Painting: 9/10 allows 69 and painting. She put some moisturising cream below.
FJ: 9/10 good and willing to accommodate any position
GFE/Attitude: 11/10 very friendly and assuring throughout. Feels like an old friend.
Massage: 20/10 sounds crazy to say this, but the bonk aside, the massage itself was worth close to the amount. Super massage
Old 23-08-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

stillpretti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr -> Bell -> Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=bell

Looks: 8.5 similar to web pics. Considered pretty for me

Boobs: 8 B size

Body: 9 small, fun sized

Pussy: trimmed, warm and super wet

Her hot services:

Bbbj: 9 suctions in point. Can go deep and ok to lick till my balls.

Fj: 9 did more of a demure mind bonk with her. Submissive gal

Okt: thanks for smooth transaction bro

Rtf: yes
Old 23-08-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rachel fr PinkLady
Highlights: Fair like local chi, slender legs
Okt/Loc/Px: Fast response, li
Looks: 7.5/10 Gnd looks, w braces, waist length black hair
Body: 8/10 V slim, enhanced c boobs
French: 7.5/10 Ok no cim
Bbbj: 8/10 Ok
Fj: 8/10 Can take looong n hard pounding, quite accommodating
Gfe: 8/10 Gd attitude, friendly, bit green, thai gentleness
Overall: 8/10
Old 23-08-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shabbydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw quite a few FR for May from Lust while I was on holiday and Glad she didn't leave before I had a chance to try!

Really my type of woman with ample curves, fun attitude and commando service. she gave me a bbj with such a good feeling that I had to stop her before cim. Moved to the bed and played a bit, then she put on lingerie and teased me until I was almost crazy. She put on music and we pounded away to the beat. I had her on the edge of climax but I was too excited with her performance and I came before she could finish.

May gives great service if you take time to break the ice. Absolutely worth a try!

Last edited by shabbydog; 23-08-2023 at 02:46 PM.
Old 23-08-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lisa from Utopia

Looks - 8/10 (good looking, imo she is pretty and sexy)
Body - 9/10 (curve at right point, natural boobs with sensitive nips that love to be lick and suck, white and silky skin. Her ass score the most point, very 'jiab' and nice curves.)
Boobs - 8/10 (her boobs are a near perfect looking tits. Firm, large Bs with light brown nipples)
Catbath - 9/10 (Licked my whole body to turn me on and kept telling me I smell damn good and she horny now to boost my ego)
Pussy - 8/10 (shaven and nice pussy lips, sticking out just barely up from her legs)
Frenching -8/10 (she wouldnt stop unless u do, wild frencher type)
BBBJ - 9/10 (Her tongue damn pro, twirling around damn good, able to suck for long, lots of saliva and with occasional deepthroat)
FJ - 8/10 (Super tight! Like most bro describe, have to keep changing position else will shoot very fast. For someone green, surprising she’s a damn good rider, non stop grinding until I have to stop her. Really good stamina. A lot of moaning and kissing during missionary and I think she enjoy doggy the most, can feel she’s very high from the hard pounding on her tight pussy. From start until end continue to be cheerful, nice attitude)
GFE- 9/10 (Warm and accomodating - true gf feeling)
RTF - told me she is going back soon.

Overall experience was good.
Old 23-08-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

kopikac is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bonk session with Nana, Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=nana

Early bonk with Nana was incredible. She was as hot as the sun jn when we met. Body was good. Good size good shape also. Started of from
kissing while shower. It was a good mixture of kissing and touching and kissing each other. Really added up to the tension and heat between us. Hurried out the shower and fast fast brought her to 69 position. Moaning here and there from each other for a good more or less 5 mins. And finally it’s bonk time. Nana is super horny and wild. She knows what and how to position her body to make it feel better for us. Managed to climax tgther.. damn good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1